The Station at Othello Park Apartments

3.9

3.9

I absolutely love living here are at the stations at Othello. The staff is amazing and so helpful whenever I have an issue with anything. Thank you guys for being amazing
My only complaints are that someone plays their music too loud all the time, and the elevator on the park side keeps breaking. I haven’t had any other problems.
Good amenities and even better location as it is right next to the Light Rail and a park. The leasing consultants could do better at communicating with residents.
It feels like a week doesn't go by when at least one of the elevators is out for an extended period of time, either because it's locked for people moving or there's been some malfunction. Something beyond band-aid patches seems like it needs to be done, because when there's only one functioning elevator on either side of the building there is a cascade of effects that delay residents. Especially at a time when COVID is spiking again and maintaining social distance is important.
overall, the location is great, and size of apartments is ideal compared to others in the area. i love the park behind the building, and i think the updates to the lobby are cute. wish our apartments could look as cute to match. i do wish we had a pool.
A bit noisy from neighbors as it’s not very insulated but overall it’s great, very friendly community, easy access and at hand even though it was a little bit of a maze the first time
The unit itself has been really nice and neighbors are friendly. It's just been hard to know which amenities are open and to what capacity sometimes during the pandemic. The roof's entertainment panel (The TV / speakers) could certainly use a refresh. It does not appear to work properly. While we have seen the management team rotated out a few different times in the short period we have lived here, we've ultimately had our needs met in most cases.
Great no issues sometimes the gate to the garage takes awhile but that’s it. The Amazon package system is pretty decent. But the Potok to pay rent and utilities could be a little more clear. Found it to be a little confusing.
It's going well so far. The amenities have been nice, the rooms are appealing. Downsides: rooms get quite hot, very few bugs but they appear occasionally, key fobs don't always work perfectly to the gym late at night.
I just recently moved in so I’m still getting to know everything but so far everything has been great. I would like the rooftop to stay open a little later but that’s no big deal.