It pleasure to live here!The residents are friendly.The staff are very helpful!The maintenance are sure to arrive quickly to ensure residents that,our needs are met in a speedy fashion!!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The community is nice. Only have a problem with the neighbor above us who likes to yell and hit and kick all hours of the night. I’m glad the office staff has finally done something about the smoker who has been smoking in the stairwell next to my apartment door.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The Station at Othello Park has been a great place to live--convenient to the light rail and there is a park just behind the building. The only downside is that there seems to often be an elevator issue but the management is pretty quick at responding back to you if you hav any questions. It's been a great place for us so far!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Have no complaints about the quality of the community amenities aside from the constant issues with the eastern elevators. Great community and would definitely recommend to others.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I really think the staff is nice an very helpful. Although I do believe the maintenance department is a little slow on coming to fix things.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Overall a nice place. The front office staff is kind. Sometimes the follow through isn’t always there, but it’s a large community with many needs, so it’s understandable for the most part.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Staff is very nice and accommodating. The area is a little sketch and sometimes the halls smell like cigarette smoke, but it seems as though the staff is truly trying to fix it

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Beautiful building, great layout, great amenities. A bit noisy in the courtyard on weekend nights, and there's often a hint of weed in the air

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Good place to live. Close to all things i need. And its quiet. And the residence are nice. May need some more help from the office in organization but other than that I like it here.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

If you have a problem, one of the staff members treats you like he's about to call the police if you even slightly raise your voice. Evidently you are not allowed to get upset at the office staff even if it is there fault.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I love the location of The Station at Othello Park. I've been here going on 5 years now. We've had our ups and downs here in that time from staff turn over and an Elevator that likes to be broken for months at a time, Washing Machine issues, and terrible neighbors. But what apartment place doesn't have that. I do feel like this latest group of staff have really worked to turn the place around so I commend them for that. My only real complaint is probably what all of us complain about. It's too expensive for what you get and I do wish we had a 2nd bathroom. But that's market economics for you.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Move in was very fast and easy Staff is very friendly and lenient Neighbors are kind Amazing views on the rooftop Location is a plus I would definitely refer a friend or two to move here

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Great staff, great neighbors, super easy transportation to and from work via the light rail across the street. First time renting an apartment and I couldn’t have asked for a better experience

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

In general it's great. You have a wonderful leasing and maintenance team! The location is super convinient for cummuting via light rail and there is a Safeway market within 5min walk. Facing the street has a lot of noises that always wakes me up early in the morning. The parking garage can be improved to make SUV drivers more easily to find a spot.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Love it so far. The staff is very helpful and the amenities are great! Right by the link station. Don’t have any complaints so far. Loving it!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I’ve just moved in here and so far my experience has been good! Staff and maintenance are very responsive and the complex amenities are nice.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Hello fellow readers, Must I say, before moving into this beautifully located complex, the move in was simple. The assertiveness, and immense empathy of the consultants here, are above, and beyond.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Helpful management Quick maintenance service Very convenient location, right next to light rail station and bus stops Overall wonderful experience

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The staff is universally excellent. Noise is a little problematic, and some of the finishes in the apartments are substandard, but for the price these are a tremendous deal.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The amenities that are offered are ideal for me. The fitness center allows me to continue my physical therapy with out having to go to the Veterans hospital daily. Also Othello Park being right across the street is perfect for me when I need a change of pace.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The second apartment I've had, first apartment on my own since living in Washington state. It's for the most part is by everything that you would need as for a groceries, transportation, food (restaurants) and etc. I love the privacy in the building and the cleanliness.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Friendly community and close to everything. Maintenance is reliable, and I feel safe here. I highly recommend The Station at Othello as the best location to live, work, and enjoy all of Seattle!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

We have really enjoyed living at the station! I think there’s a lot to love about the convenience of living here. The only disadvantages have been the construction happening behind the building which has taken away street parking for months, making it extra difficult for residents to find parking who cannot afford to pay the high parking fees for the garage. Additionally, I assume the parking nightmare has led to more residents trying to park in the retail parking spaces in the garage, because a short pop into an unmarked spot the other day when my husband and I were unpacking our car after a trip led to a distasteful yellow “violation” sign printed on a sheet of copy paper left on our windshield after about 10 minutes of being parked. I’ve really enjoyed the effort the management team has given in previous months to make the residents feel valued and celebrated, but more recently I have felt as though things have been much more rigid and restricted for residents. I can imagine a building this size is a lot of work to manage, but hopeful that Mary (who has been nothing short of wonderful in every interaction we’ve had) and her team can find a solution to some of the issues that are causing frustration for both the building and it’s residents.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Great community, very nice apartments, and super pet friendly! Everyone has been very nice and accommodating! Would definitely recommend to a friend

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The management was good in the beginning in my opinion but now it’s almost aggravating to be here. The apartment hallways always smell like weed. Our upstairs neighbors who just moved in are super noisy and yet the manager can’t do anything much about it. I’ve been here for 3 years. This is why I’m not renewing after this lease.