The Station at Othello Park Apartments

3.9

3.9

Tyler
It’s in a great location (next to light rail) and has all the amenities you need. The place is pretty clean and maintenance is really quick to respond. We just need the elevators to be fixed more.
Kevin
So far I stay has been great and the staff has been very helpful. Our only hope is that elevator for Parkside gets fixed soon! Other than that the station has been amazing
Brenton
This rating and review is specific to the building's response to the snow starting December 26th. Although someone quickly cleared snow away from the main resident entrances, it took until Wednesday 29th for anyone to clear the building's sidewalks. It looked like maybe someone had spread salt/de-icer around portions of the sidewalk before then, but without follow-up shoveling it just melted and refroze. When someone finally shoveled the sidewalk, they cleared about a snow shovel's width and left at least half the sidewalks covered in snow and ice. The cleared space was not sufficient for two people to pass each other and probably would not have been safe for someone with mobility challenges (wheelchair, walker, etc.). Seattle municipal code (15.48.010) that places the duty on property owners to remove snow and ice on sidewalks abutting their property to avoid hazards to the users of public sidewalks. In my personal opinion, building management fell well short of this requirement.
Joel
It's clean and quiet.. only the stairs need regular cleaning 🙏 Please help us with a cheaper way of guest parking 🙏 😉 The back door locks at 11pm. No one can get in unless they have the key fob.
Alexandra
The leasing office is very organized, made it easy to log in. I like the building and the fact that it’s so close to the light rail. There are a lot of good restaurants in the building and a grocery store across the street. The roof is nice.
Becca
Parking is sometimes a mess, elevators take a long time, building is noisy, and often smells like smoke. Other than that, it is a nice place to live for the cost.
Chelle
It’s been interesting. It’s convenient location… parking garage is compact. Loud if you live on milk side. Close to a grocery store. Up and coming area.
Liban
Very great experience. I truly enjoyed my time touring and checking out my new apartment. I am going to enjoy staying here. I will be staying here for the foreseeable future.
Michelle
Jailene and the Othello station management team had worked with me tremendously very understanding. I didn't know if I was going to get approved but I did and I should e been here.
Aliya
easy access to transportation for people want get work, down and airport. othello parking , shop and restaurants also near by. managent team good too.