The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The station at Othello are great apartments. The only con I have is the limited spacing in the parking garage My experience here has been good so far
Its alright. The people who live here are super nice. The amenities are nice, even though they are all closed atm, but that's more cause we are in a global pandemic, than anything.
I love this place! The Othello neighborhood is diverse and grounded, the apartment feels like home, the staff have been very friendly and conscientious, and the proximity to the Light Rail has been a relief. Very glad I moved here.
Everything is really good costumer service is really good is a really good place to leave I really like this place and I highly recommend it
The surrounding area may be lackluster, but the Stations amazing amenities make up for it! Always so kind and welcoming in the office!! I appreciate all you do
I really enjoy living here. The way this building is run is very smooth, and the building is clean inside and out. Management is available and informative. Two thumbs up. Aloha.
Most people are nice. The building is pretty clean and I feel safe living here. I don't appreciate the smokers who stand right at the entrance to the park though. I have asthma and my airways will close up and cause me to not be able to breathe of I inhale cigarette smoke. Second hand smoke also literally causes cancer. It's a health hazard, and no one has done anything to stop it. They smoke all the time right in front of the no smoking sign. They also leave cigarette butts everywhere. It's horrible. It would be nice if there was a designated smoking area somewhere away from the park or other people, since so many people smoke here.
The staff are great, but there have been quite a few issues with the amenities since moving in. They required an extensive period of time to be fixed, and therefore amenities such as the resident lounge were unavailable for the majority of my lease period. If this rating were just regarding the leasing team however, I would definitely rate them a 5/5 as they are super friendly and try to help as best as they can!
It’s been great. Close to lightrail, great access to stores, and great apartment space. The amenities are great as well and great community.
No problems besides neighbor above flooding my place a little haha. All requested services on problems with appliances were fixed promptly!!