The Station at Othello Park Apartments

3.9

3.9

Office management hard to get ahold of by phone and they’re slow to respond to emails. Brought to their attention about the laundry room dryers not functioning months ago and still no repairs or replacement. Some neighbors don’t care about those around them. Neighbors down the hall would have arguments once a week for everyone to hear followed by the police visiting. The only saving grace in my opinion is the convenient location for myself.
Overall pretty good. Still frustrated over my bike that was stolen out of bike storage though. You should consider adding bike lockers in order to protect residents assets
I love the area and the convenience of the grocery store, park, and freeway access. I love the layout of my apartment and the huge kitchen! I can’t wait to check out all the amenities when they open back up, but other then that no noise complaint love being close to the light rail and food shops.
The folks who work at the office are great and are very quick to respond. The location is great too and we can catch the light rail right across the street.
Really enjoy moving in here! The staff have been responsive, and we love that everything is within walking distance. Covid19 has made access to other facilities impossible, hope to be able to, real soon.
Like living here parking spots are tight but so far so good. Pretty quiet I have no big complaints. Feel safe everyone seems to be courteous.
Excellent!! Staff are great and helpful. Love how they stay on top of apartments cleanliness! I also love all the amenities and location!!!
Only been here a few weeks and everyone is so friendly and welcoming. Building is clean, quite. So thankful to the cleaning staff for keeping us all safe
1 star
No parking passes when I moved in, don’t get 2000$ right when you move in, counters are chipped and stained, bathroom not cleaned and toilet had marks from previous resident
I had a very rough start although the ladies the office were very accommodating. I did end up a lil worked up with the things happening outside of my control. They compensated for it the best they could.