I've had a great time here. The location is great and the staff is friendly. Having shops and a dentist in the same building is super convenient.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

We enjoy our apartment very much. The location is awesome, and views spectacular. The new management team is doing a great job tackling many of the issues related to deferred maintenance, which we very much appreciate!!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I've enjoyed living here so far with exception to the entertainment looking out towards Othello street. LOL. Early on, I had a neighbor who was always very inconsiderate and loud but they're gone. Not sure why but I'm at peace now! My neighbors above me walk wayyy too loud. Too annoying. Other than that, I enjoy living here.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Mary is awesome! She is personable and got her crew running in no time when she took over. Emma is a delight. She always has a smile on her face ready to help the residents out with anything.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Very Convenient for commuting to work and airport. Would like to start using the fitness center and roof top barbecue but haven't found the time. Excellent choices for restaurants within walking distance and Groceries just across the street.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

We've really enjoyed living at the station so far! I really appreciate the new building manager doing a lot to make improvements in the community and the events the team has recently planned and hosted for the residents. The only reasons I'll give 4 instead of 5 stars is the following: Restrictions on amenity use - residents cannot access the roof/hot tub after 10pm, or early in the morning. We also have to contact the office to use the grills and if there is no management around, we can't. Would be nice to have unrestricted access. Parking is EXPENSIVE. Not worth paying an additional $125 a month.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Parking is not assigned to people, and you have to search place. Light rail and park near the appartments are awesome. And Safeway is really close. Ammenities are cool.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I really enjoyed living here so far. Staffs are good. The amenities are really nice. Location is awesome. Very accessible to public transportation.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Though the traffic noise is substantial, the convenient location and quality of the units are great! I'm very much looking forward to my time here. :)

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The management is very friendly and helpful. The apartment is in a great location. I like being close to the light rail. The rooftop is also very nice.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Frequent activities, day to day building is clean. Maintenance could still be a bit better. One of the dryers in the laundry room is broken, and fireplace is on roof has never worked since January .

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The Station At Othello Park apartments are at convenient location right on the light rail. The rooms are nice and a fair price. Amenities are a nice perk too if kept in working order. Parking and pet (including cats) monthly fees are a bit high.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Great location, friendly community, and community hosted events are the jam! Leasing staff as well as maintenance do a fantastic job. Staff is always willing to assist and maintenance quick to resolve work orders.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

It’s pretty clean and love the layout of the studio with den. Sometimes late night noise but not so often. Management seems like they’re trying harder to make more friendly environment around the tenants recently by creating fun events. Keep up the hard work!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The apartment is good. New office staff. Maintenance is another story. They take weeks to respond to your needs and are rude. Also have a problem with noisy upstairs neighbors.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I have been in Washington State for 2 yrs. The Station at the Othello Park Apartments are the second apartments that I've stayed in since living here. Very comfortable, and everything you may need is close by.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The Station at Othello Park is a good location and a decent price for metro Seattle. The office staff and maintenance are nice but communication can be a little hit or miss. I wouldn't discourage anyone from living here, the amenities and price are competitive for the location. Oh, and the park behind the building is really nice.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Great location. Only takes me 10 minutes to get to work. Also garage parking never fills up even when coming in at odd hours. Staff has always been welcoming as well.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

We've had a few bumps in the road while moving in and getting settled, and we really miss having some sort of AC unit to help regulate summer temperatures, but overall we're really glad we moved into this place. The amenities are nice, the staff is friendly, the proximity to the light rail is great, and I love the neighborhood.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Close to the station and the park is just behind the building! Looking forward to see how this place is during the summer. It can get a little loud outside sometimes but we've been enjoying our apartment so far.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I’ve really enjoyed my experience here, but moving in a bit of a process that took some more effort than needed in some points. The location is great!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I can honestly say I have had a great experience here! The lightrail, local stores and a park currently being updated! I look forward to bringing my nephews out here to visit!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Great location. Work orders take forever to get completed. Office staff turnovers are insane. I like my apartment though. Nice layout and spacious.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Amenities such have the fire pit have been inoperable for months, which his very disappointing. It also took several months to get a dryer for my apartment, and was only compensated a small amount for the inconvenience

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

i love the new office team, they continue to go above and beyond for me !!! you guys rock!!! idk what i would do with out the new team and there excellent support