The Station at Othello Park Apartments

3.9

3.9

I like living in the Station because of the location and the surrounding environment. The staff are very nice and helpful especially the maintenance staff, they usually came within 24 hours and fixed the problems promptly.
Noisy neighbors. Lack of communication from leasing office regarding change in after hours security. Laundry room has faulty equipment that hasn’t been repaired or replaced, yet the lobby can get a makeover. Other residents don’t respect the community rules regarding NO SMOKING.
The building is beautiful. I wish the surrounding area was a little safer. There are a lot of transients that can get into the building and you often find them wandering the garage or stairwells.
Responsive to work orders but hit-or-miss when responding to anything else. Did not offer rent relief during covid-lockdowns, the heartless-monsters.
Great location just next to the park and there are cleaners on a weekly basis keeping the whole building tidy! The maintenance people are also amazing at what they do!
So far so good. The management here is pretty responsive to my concerns and they really do their best to accommodate your needs. It’s only been a little over a month since I moved in so I’m only giving this place 4 stars. I think that’s pretty generous.
nice and convenient environment and I have lived here for 1 year and a half. I really appreciate the help from the neighbors and front desk officers. By the way, I hate the fire alarm during night time.
Ok staff are friendly and will help you with things your going through. The apartments complex is very nice and private. Parking is spacious and mail is never stolen or missing
So far my experience with this neighborhood has been really nice. I got a great view form where I live to the park. I met really nice friendly people and great customer service.
The maintenance staff was always friendly, quick, and easy whenever needed. Unfortunately lots of maintenance it seems for a building so new.