The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I have not had any problems at the apartments. Staff is very friendly, and the hallways and trash area are always clean. I would recommend The Station to friends.
I know there are a lot of changes going on , such as the new painting and carpets, staff changes. I think it's a sign of management working on improvements that are needed to make the community feel luxurious again. I'm hopeful.
Positive changes afoot at the Station. The location remains the star...light rail, rooftop views of Rainier Valley and the old volcano herself. Othello Park is a nice perk.
Good Maintenance is quite slow Reception are well service, carpeting is new . Smell in the hallway is good. No more midnight wake instances. Overall it's good .
So far so good. The leasing agent was incorrect about a few things but the community itself has been nice. The location is great and the apartment is really cute.
You’re doing great! I love everything here, I don’t think you need to change anything. But there’s one thing you can improve on... elevators can be cleaner!
All the maintenance workers do a great job at keeping the grounds clean. It make a great first impression. Everyone in the ofice is always helpful and pleasant.
Follow up from staff takes longer for minor requests. Rooftop reservation not posted early enough for people to plan anything, such as just using the grill for a couple of hours
I enjoy living at the station at Othello park. The management and maintenance team are very welcoming and nice. The apartments are very conviently located by a light rail and by a grocery store.
Great place to live. So close to everything. Perfect for someone like me who hasn't owned a car since 2003. I can get to work in 15-20 mins, capitol hill and downtown at around the same time. Wonderful place.