I have not had any problems at the apartments. Staff is very friendly, and the hallways and trash area are always clean. I would recommend The Station to friends.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I know there are a lot of changes going on , such as the new painting and carpets, staff changes. I think it's a sign of management working on improvements that are needed to make the community feel luxurious again. I'm hopeful.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Positive changes afoot at the Station. The location remains the star...light rail, rooftop views of Rainier Valley and the old volcano herself. Othello Park is a nice perk.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Good Maintenance is quite slow Reception are well service, carpeting is new . Smell in the hallway is good. No more midnight wake instances. Overall it's good .

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

So far so good. The leasing agent was incorrect about a few things but the community itself has been nice. The location is great and the apartment is really cute.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

You’re doing great! I love everything here, I don’t think you need to change anything. But there’s one thing you can improve on... elevators can be cleaner!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

All the maintenance workers do a great job at keeping the grounds clean. It make a great first impression. Everyone in the ofice is always helpful and pleasant.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Follow up from staff takes longer for minor requests. Rooftop reservation not posted early enough for people to plan anything, such as just using the grill for a couple of hours

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I enjoy living at the station at Othello park. The management and maintenance team are very welcoming and nice. The apartments are very conviently located by a light rail and by a grocery store.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Great place to live. So close to everything. Perfect for someone like me who hasn't owned a car since 2003. I can get to work in 15-20 mins, capitol hill and downtown at around the same time. Wonderful place.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The Station at Othello Park is a nice apartment building. The amenities are great, the building maintenance workers will reply to your request in a timely manner. There are some bumps in the road such as noise level, miscommunications between neighbors and staff, but they have all been addressed recently. I'd recommend this building to anyone I know, but there are certain preferences one may have to not want to stay here as well.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Great staff, great location. Amenities well taken care of. Convenient location: close to grocery store, dominos and other restaurants plus the light rail

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Sometimes the hallway smells like marijuana and there are a lot of homeless people that congregate around the building. Sometimes it's scary walking in at night/

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Friendly staff in general. To me, the priorities are strange, like re-painting when the upstairs bathroom is still out of order or changing furniture when the elevators are down. But like I said, staff are friendly, especially janitor and maintenance. Pleasant experience for the most part

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I like the community to be clean and quiet. The management is very helpful, whether it is maintenance work or the package deliveries or anything else.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Not a huge sense of community in the apartment complex. People are friendly but there doesn't seem to be a true community unless of course there's something going on to complain about

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I've been starting to feel unsafe, for the first time. I've been here almost 6yrs and it really has changed. I'm glad the fcommomnareas have been remodeled and the staff are friendly (although turnover is extremely high).

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

For the $, considering the current market in Seattle, you can't find much else of this caliber. Location is easy, but noisy. The neighborhood is going through a lot of development, and will only go through more. Hopefully rents remain reasonable as the empty lots and old buildings are replaced with new structures.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Service and maintenance staff are great. Things get fixed quickly. Lots of front office turnover makes it difficult to create any relationship with front-office staff. Used to have more activities in the building but way less nowadays.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The prices are going up but it seems like it takes a really long time for projects in the building to be completed, such as painting, repairs, etc

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I enjoy living here. Management has been wonderful. They have quickly addressed any concerns we have had and made sure that we feel safe not just inside our home, but in the community as well. I only wish that rent was not so high, but rent these days all over the city is too high and it's not a problem exclusive to this community.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Since the apartment community has a no smoking policy, it would be great if the rules were actually enforced. The hallway regularly stinks of skunky weed and some units have cigarette smoke odors. Amenities like the roofdeck toilet have not been functioning for a long time. Active Community does not work at all - so there is no system for making reservations, connecting with residents, or putting in a request for guest authorization. Hallway remodels took forever and still feel unfinished with the quality and incomplete punchlist. Overall, units feel sterile, short-term (like an extended stay hotel), and not cozy no matter how it is decorated. This is a consensus with other residents- so overall, I'm not in love with my home or the building community. POOR DRAINAGE in shower/tub due to puddling and consistent odors of mold are unpleasant. I have to run my exhaust fan (at my electrical expense) 24/7 due to a bad installation and lack of adequate ventilation and air circulation. It gets the job done in terms of providing a place to sleep, shower, and store my belongings, but I had higher expectations for the advertised luxury living.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Everything but the lack of A/C in apartments (which I know is a design thing) has made me happy about being here! I look forward to when the weather cools off.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Community events would be nice so we can get to know each other. The hallways can be pretty stuffy and smells from the trash room travels throughout the floor.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

We appreciate the helpful and friendly staff and the great amenities. It would be great if some of the vacant retail space could be filled after all these years. But overall, we're in our fifth year here and love it.