Feel it’s a give give company not really concerned with what makes the tenants happy. Constant problems with comfort. The building is hot in the summer and takes a long time to get it fix. They run the fire place year round for show which makes it hotter, however the office is very cool and comfy for their comfort

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Management continues to decrease in ability to assist and expects high fees and upcharges on lease renewals and month to month fees. Additionally, when they decided they would be adding a pet fee that was not part of the original lease agreement, they could have politely communicated a change in fee to our household. Instead, we questioned the fee in the office and the snotty, rude manager named David Bierer unprofessionally replied he had already spoken with his attorney on the matter. Well, David, if you went through the trouble to do all of that, you can be transparent with the people who are making your salary and job possible. This is one example of many where this property continues to worsen. I was in the office this week and I felt bad for the prospective residents waiting to tour the property. They expressed their disappointment in not being able to see it after they had confirmed their appointment at least 5 days in advance. The leasing office was unavailable to show the customers the unit they were hoping to lease, and offered instead a "model" unit to give them a feel. The leasing office pulled the same horrible game on us, and then after lease signing provided us with a unit that was a walk-in ashtray. The building doesn't even allow smoking, and yet the unit, every one of its cupboards, the paint & finishes, all smelled of cigarette smoke that took 6 months for us to not notice in our unit. Nothing was done, cleaning, painting, etc. to remediate the smoke. They gave us the same excuse that it wasn't ready for showing upon tour and yet, after much time from vacancy, the unit still had nothing done to ready it for showing. Unbelievable! The number of police being called into the building is increasing. This is not a safe apartment community. There is too much crime and violence happening within the "secure" premises of my home and the amount of drug deals taking place on the parkside doorstep/roadway is unsettling.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Since the apartment community has a no smoking policy, it would be great if the rules were actually enforced. The hallway regularly stinks of skunky weed and some units have cigarette smoke odors. Amenities like the roofdeck toilet have not been functioning for a long time. Active Community does not work at all - so there is no system for making reservations, connecting with residents, or putting in a request for guest authorization. Hallway remodels took forever and still feel unfinished with the quality and incomplete punchlist. Overall, units feel sterile, short-term (like an extended stay hotel), and not cozy no matter how it is decorated. This is a consensus with other residents- so overall, I'm not in love with my home or the building community. POOR DRAINAGE in shower/tub due to puddling and consistent odors of mold are unpleasant. I have to run my exhaust fan (at my electrical expense) 24/7 due to a bad installation and lack of adequate ventilation and air circulation. It gets the job done in terms of providing a place to sleep, shower, and store my belongings, but I had higher expectations for the advertised luxury living.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Amenities are great. Lots of issues with elevators and fire alarms recently though that were very inconvenient. Also the building network not working so I can't do work orders or check if I have packages. They used to send an email when I got a package but that stopped when the network went down I think. They said we were getting lockers for packages to be available all the time but hasn't happened yet.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Great staff, great location. Amenities well taken care of. Convenient location: close to grocery store, dominos and other restaurants plus the light rail

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

So far so good. The leasing agent was incorrect about a few things but the community itself has been nice. The location is great and the apartment is really cute.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The laundry room and few things need be updated like laundry ATM card its be out of business 2.5 years - more security in garage as ze have more businesses in the garage I think just making sure the safety and everything locked

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

While unable to attend (short notice and pre-existing plans), I appreciate the later hours for the holiday party on Dec 18 for those who are coming from work.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Amenities such have the fire pit have been inoperable for months, which his very disappointing. It also took several months to get a dryer for my apartment, and was only compensated a small amount for the inconvenience

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I know there are a lot of changes going on , such as the new painting and carpets, staff changes. I think it's a sign of management working on improvements that are needed to make the community feel luxurious again. I'm hopeful.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The prices are going up but it seems like it takes a really long time for projects in the building to be completed, such as painting, repairs, etc

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The apartment complex is conveniently located and I enjoy living here so far. However, you can smell the trash room on each floor through out the hallways. It’s annoying!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Positive changes afoot at the Station. The location remains the star...light rail, rooftop views of Rainier Valley and the old volcano herself. Othello Park is a nice perk.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

For the $, considering the current market in Seattle, you can't find much else of this caliber. Location is easy, but noisy. The neighborhood is going through a lot of development, and will only go through more. Hopefully rents remain reasonable as the empty lots and old buildings are replaced with new structures.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I like the facilities however it could be cleaner my apartment is bybthe trash room and it smells really bad! Staff are really friendly and nice

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I've been starting to feel unsafe, for the first time. I've been here almost 6yrs and it really has changed. I'm glad the fcommomnareas have been remodeled and the staff are friendly (although turnover is extremely high).

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

The maintenance guy is my favorite staff person. He’s thoughtful, funny, and smiles/talks to me. Not many others here do any of that so I️ welcome and appreciate it.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

It’s pretty clean and love the layout of the studio with den. Sometimes late night noise but not so often. Management seems like they’re trying harder to make more friendly environment around the tenants recently by creating fun events. Keep up the hard work!

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Follow up from staff takes longer for minor requests. Rooftop reservation not posted early enough for people to plan anything, such as just using the grill for a couple of hours

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I've enjoyed living here so far with exception to the entertainment looking out towards Othello street. LOL. Early on, I had a neighbor who was always very inconsiderate and loud but they're gone. Not sure why but I'm at peace now! My neighbors above me walk wayyy too loud. Too annoying. Other than that, I enjoy living here.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

I’ve been residing here for 5yrs now. The location is conveniently located next to a light rail station making it easy to get into downtown. Everything that I need is nearby as well. Management has changed numerous times in the time I’ve lived here. The current staff seem to be the best one yet.

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Good gym had renovated but weight stand is always hurt, so I have to put on ground. Further it is good now fire alarm is not disturbing. I have seen so many time group of guys are sitting in garage floor 1 and do not feel secure

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

It’s clean & the location is great. Light rail stop and safeway just across the street. Late night noises sometimes. My car broken into once

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

Very clean place. For the most part it’s been a decent place to live at. Some new neighbors that are ridiculously loud and and obnoxious lately. Very friendly staff

Reply from The Station at Othello Park Apartments

THEY NEED TO FIX MAINTENCE PROBLEMS IN A TIMELY MANNER, IN ORDER TO KEEP THE BUILDING NICE. THE APARTMENTS ARE NICE OTHERWISE. BEL IS A PROFESSIONAL LEASING SPECALIST, WHO TAKES HER TENANTS SERIOUSLY.