The Strathmoor

4.6

4.6

Ravitej
The apartment complex is very good. There is not much noise and the staff seem really nice. The amenities are excellent. Overall I would recommend.
Amish
Great location and amenities. Love the Barn for their fitness center as well Trivia Night on Wednesday at the bar. Easy drive to Dublin, Hillard or Upper Arlington to get food and groceries.
Ryan
The Strathmoor is a very nice place to live. Love the gym and other amenities. Out apartment is cozy and a nice environment. Happy to call it home.
Brittany
Strathmoor has been an absolutely great place to live. The staff and residents are super friendly and make you feel welcomed. Maintenance quickly comes and fixes any issues reported, and always let you know when they’re on their way.
Atjima
I like the style and the location of this apartment, but I just would like to move to another bigger room. When I text to ask detail about the room available, the office answered slowly.
Marilyn
Beautiful facilities but need more resident activities . Upgraded Business Center is needed copy machine doesn’t work properly. Very dark in the Business Center.
Karen
This is a great community and very pet friendly! The management is trying to improve the grounds. We just got a new Nature stone floor in the mail box area. As with everything it is a work in progress and it is nice when residents are heard.
Darpal
The management staff is sooo helpful. I was communicating with Maeve, and we were communicating by email for a while before we moved in. If I had any questions or doubts regarding my move-in or even after move-in. She was always there ready to help with anything. Apart from that, I love the cleanliness in my apartment and alongside in the community as well. The clubhouse is full of things to do :)
Madison
The Strathmoor has been a great place to love the past few months! Everyone is so friendly and there is so much to do just here at the complex!
Rachel
Have lived here for almost 5 months & have had a great experience thus far! Grounds are kept clean, Office staff seem to be very responsive, & noise level seems to be pretty minimal.