The Summit Apartments
4 stars203 Reviews

Been living here a while and maintenance is prompt. They've been improving the complex. Been living here a while and maintenance is prompt. They've been improving the complex.
I love the lakes however I wish the surrounding area was a bit more clean. The move in process was super easy and quick. Apartment needs to be renovated cabinets look outdated.
1 star
I absolutely hate it over here! The apartments are raggedy, the kids are raising themselves with parents no where in sight. Not mention kids and adults both are stealing over here. Will NOT recommend
Wow can’t believe I have been here this long this is the second it been on my on in years.Last time I was in apartment for three month and lost everything
I loved living in my apartment. The location was perfect, and with the view of the lake, it makes the balcony a special treat. One neighbor has an issue with volume concerning their media from time to time, but I'm not sure how that can even be addressed. Maintenance happens soon after requests are submitted, and the staff are quite nice.
My experience so far has been good. Neighbors are really friendly. The maintenance crew and the staff are there when you need them. My lease up soon and definitely going to renew before I buy my house.
COZY, NICE, AND QUIET. 😊 LOVE MY APARTMENT. HOPING TO UPGRADE SOON. THE GROUNDS ARE ALSO KEPT CLEAN. MAINTENANCE ARE ALWAYS POLITE AND ON TIME. VERY FRIENDLY STAFF. BEEN HERE SINCE 2017. I LOVE IT .
The community is very nice and well kept. The residents are friendly. They allow pets for an additional fee. We have lots of ducks and geese on property because of the beautiful lake on premises.
I love everything so far. Its clean and very homey. The staff is great they don't mind answering any questions i have. I just moved on so let see how things go.
I love the location, minutes from stores, restaurants and the city of Bartlett. Spacious apartment at a good price. Beautiful landscape and friendly community.