The Summit Apartments

1 star
Actually make it to where everyone can use the pools not just people that are off work when you all are open because we are essential workers too. Duh!!! Fix the alarm systems so people don't get robbed. Don't have a rent collection lady that isn't rude af and will put in work orders when we put them in
Great service I like the staff. Been here over 9 yrs never had a problem. I het things fixed in a timely manner. I referred a few people to the apartment complex
Today marks my first full week in my new home and my family loves it. The community is nice and quiet as well as the neighbors. I gave a rating on 4.5 stars because i did not receive a pool pass or information on how to get inside the laundromat.
Wonderful staff! Very helpful during my process of moving in and helped with the application process. Gave wonderful tour of the model home and the property!
The Summit team is very welcoming and has good customer service. They were very helpful throughout the application process. They were not difficult to contact.
I love it so far I’ve driven through a couple of times during the night and during the day before moving and I must say it seemed very quiet I’ve been here a couple of nights and it has been so peaceful staff are very friendly and helpful as well Ms Lisa was my agent and it was a pleasure working with her
It absolutely lovely and it a quiet neighborhood and I loving the experience. I would definitely refer some people to these apartments..I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT
I love my new apartment! The staff are attentive and the neighbors are welcoming!!! I am happy with the choices my family and I made to move to this great community. We look forward for a long relationship.
overall satisfied, but there needs to be improvements as some of the apartments are older than others and things break easily. Only good thing that they get fixed relatively fast.
It's a good place overall. We don't like the fact that it smells like weed half the time and also there are men on golf carts that have been inappropriate to my wife.