The Summit Apartments

4.1

4.1

Kimberly
about 11 hours ago
I have lived in the Summit for 7yrs. My experience at the Summit has been great. My Neighbors are great. The summit keep the grounds up. Maintenance sometimes are very helpful and they do show up. The office staff is great.

Aliste
Mane, it’s the best place ever to live. I’m so Comfortably here an it’s so quit I love it Here. Everybody in the office is so nice an very healthful. I haven’t had any problems with anything if I need anything fix they come right away. An make sure that the problem get fix. I love that we have out door activities like a pool, basketball court an a out door view of everything . We are walking distance from restaurants an more places like walgreen, hair stores, clothing store, furniture store etc……

Kentarius
1 star
Was a great place to live. Community still has potential. New tenants tearing property to shit. No property management presence. Turning into a real slum.

Pamela
Everything has been good but there was broken car glass where i park my car also used condoms was on the ground and my upstairs neighbor weed smoke comes through my bathroom vent.

Labarria
Love staying here if you need anything done the staff is always there to assist . Neighbors all caring and I would Love to stay a resident at The Summit Apartment.

Jalen
I Myself Love The Community Its So Quiet And Peaceful.I Do Not Have Any Thing Negative To Say About This Wonderful Community Of Mines.I’m Rating It 5 Stars

Demarcus
It’s been ok so far; I’ve called maintenance once to fix a few things but they only did a fraction of what was asked of them. Besides that I have and love my comforting home.

April
It has been very enjoyable living here. The grounds are kept very nice. The ducks are a joy to see walking around the property. We get to see new babies every year.

Ella
This is the first time listen my review is a 3 star. I had a bad experience several weeks ago that left me very disappointed in some of the staff. Since then that situation has been resolved but some things are ongoing. Ex. Calling the office to request the exterminator on Mondays. For some reason they have only shown once. I would hope that the Summit will continue doing their best to make this community pleasing and welcomed.

Danielle
about 2 months ago
Overall the apartment is nice appliances are up to date and my view is gorgeous. Maintenance is a little slow to respond to requests but other than that I would recommend.