The Summit Apartments

It’s been quiet for the most part, don’t really have much scenery hate that part because I don’t have much to look at but other than that I haven’t had any problems. Neighbors seem to be quiet as well!
So comforting! I'm glad I chose this place to be with it's amazing! I have the best view of the apartment to see the lake and the fountain and it's quite peaceful here
This has been my first time moving into my first apartment after I’ve graduated college in Nashville and this has been such a great experience! So happy I moved here!
very happy so far very quiet, keep up grounds and beautiful landscaping, office stafff vvery helpful especially ms nina nice lady onlyone i have met personnally but havetalked to others. very satisfied
I love my apartment. It’s typically a nice/quiet area depending on who you have for neighbors. I wish they would do something about the trash dumpsters (area) and the cats that are always hanging out around the laundry and fitness room. Other than that, it’s a decent place to live.
Nice apartments. Landscaping is always nice. Staff is always friendly and maintenace is always on top of things. Friendly neighbors and not much traffic through the area
_good office staff _I guess it is not unusual but the environment and resident type has changed tremendously _in years past residents were not required to pay water bills _the door security used to be attached to the police department now it is a sense of false belief and I guess a means of comfort for those who still think that someone may come if an incident occurs in around their apartment _very good upkeep of the grounds
I love living at The Summit. It is quiet, the grounds are very up kept, the staff is WONDERFUL. 😊 Maintenance is on time. My unit is very nice and in perfect condition. Thanks for all you do STAFF. 😊
I have been in the Summitt for14 years. From build 13 to build 5. I have not received any update painting or cleaning the carpet send I have been here. I am in heat at least 3 to 4 days every summer. I have communicated with staff about updates still nothing. Every year you sign a least agreement, and all you received is broken promise. This is like a bad relationship. Now the staff here is wonderful to me. Mrs Elis and Ms Nina has been great. But they could only do so much.
Staff is wonderful and happy to answer any questions. Neighborhood is quiet and I like how the complex is tucked away. The grounds are well taken care of!