The Summit Apartments

4.1

4.1

Verified Resident
Understandable and Nice staff. Nice maintenance men apartments just need to be gated and updated inside. Area is so so but otherwise okay place to stay

Angela
I am currently not very happy with the appearance of my apartment area between bldg 7 and 8. The area needs major landscaping and bldg 8 In step area needs to be pressure washed. I feel as though I pay too much rent for this....

Tempestt
My experience here has been great so far! I love the scenery when I take my dog for a walk. It’s easy to relax after a long day at work. I’m ready to spend my holidays here!

Danecia
Love my apartments! Rent is high but everything is high right now any problems we have had have been handled accordingly wish we had more garbages around the complex but a great place to live !

Denise
Nice apartments in the area. Friendly office staff and maintenance is always on time. They apartments appearance is always well kept. Friendly neighbors.

Kentarius
Overall Great Place To Live. Maintenance Is Good. Staff Is Even Better. Neighbors. . .And New Tenants Moving In Are Awful. I Would Somewhat Recommend

Alveriness
The crime is high in these apartments. The cars are getting broken into and stolen. The property is not well kept. The laundry room has no air conditioning. The Assistant Mananger is very nice and understanding. She was very swift on getting me into my own apartment. The water is hot. The apartment was clean and painted. The refrigerator had a bad smell. They have walk in closets.

DAngelique
I Love It Here The Office Staff And Maintenance Workers Are Super Helpful And Kind. Moving Here Was A Great Decision Plus My Neighbors Are Super Friendly And Nice.

Charkila
I love the Summit…My neighbors and I look out for one another!The Staff and the office is Fabulous especially Ms. Elisa and Bobbie. I’ve been over here 3 years and never had a problem!

TerNickea
Faculty nice . Area is okay for the part of town it’s in. Pool areas are cool . I love the lake view . Walls are kinda thin I could hear my neighbors