The Summit Apartments

4.1

4.1

Dwayne
Great customer service! I like it when you call or go online and request service you get a quick response. To me they always fix whatever problem I may encounter. That's very important to me and that's what makes the difference.
Lekesia
It is okay to stay here . Every apartment should be upgraded while the tenants are living here instead of waiting until they move. It makes tenants feel like that they shouldn’t be here at. The prices of apartments since some of them have been upgraded aren’t worth the price. You’re still going to have problems.
Arielle
Everything is great quiet and we love the lake view. I had a plumbing problem and they came out right away. Feel safe and secure living here with my children
Chauncey
It has been great since far! The complex is always kept clean and neat. The maintenance crew is always on time to fix things. The neighbors keep it safe and quiet. I would definitely recommend others to look into making the Summit Apartments a great place to live.
Keosha
My experience had been so so! Need more cameras and more garbage bins. Maintenance is pretty quick with work orders so that was a plus. I’ve also seen several rats on the property.
Alexis
I love the neighborhood. Getting moved in was super easy, the people are very kind. I strongly recommend The Summit Apartments for your next Home!
April
I have lived in the community for 4 years now. I have only had good experiences with the office and maintenance staff. The ducks are the cutest things around here and their babies are adorable.
Derrick
It was okay but it’s now it’s getting expensive and the people here aren’t that friendly. I love the apartment that I’m in that keeps me calm and relaxed by the lake but people here just being rude even though I take a walks at night
Dee
Living in the Summit has been quiet and good. We have new signage and new outside lighting. Also, all apartments now have monitored alarm systems and there are cameras, on the property , so you fell safe. MPD officers and Shelby County Officers who live on the property. Maintenance are slow but they do show up and fix things you need.
Kadarius
Really quiet and cozy. Had a pest issue upon arrival but with their weekly dedication I see literally no more pests!!!Very awesome maintenance as well