Have been living here for the past 4 months, and have nothing bad to say. I love living here, I love the apartment and location. All the amenities the apartment has to offer! So far so good!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

We have lived here for years now. Current management company has been the best and are usually quick tti respond to maintenance issues. Metrowest is a good community and location.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

This apartment complex is really doing a great job trying to renovate and make things better for its residents. I am very happy about the changes.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

parking has improved since the new management took over. the gym is amazing and has free weights! maintenance comes same day to fix any issues.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Everything has been wonderful. The staff, neighbors, gym, all of it. Only thing I would say is limited parking but no where near as bad as the last place I lived

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

My experience has been amazing! The staff actually picks up the phone when you call unlike other apartment complexes! Everyone is friendly and the apartments and atmosphere is beautiful!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Love it here! Management is so helpful and efficient, whenever something comes up! The apartments and grounds are clean and well maintained.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love it so much here, the location is great. Staff is awesome. I love the pool it’s so amazing. I’ve been living here for a year now and it has been one of the greatest experience as a resident

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I had a wonderful experience Jessica helped me she was very patient and professional. Would totally recommend this place Thank you a lot for every effort you guys put on me! Very clean place and quiet loved it

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

We love live in The Summit. Closest to Publix, Walmart, CVS, Walgreens and others. The staff is friendly and helpful. the Amenities is great!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Very nice condo with nice people. Neighbors are great the same as the ladies in the office all the way to the maintenance team. Keep up the good work

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

El personal sigue siendo excelente!! Supe de unas mejoras en el gimnasio pero no he podido pasar a verlas.. las sillas en el parque de los niños quedaron muy bien. Gracias!!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The area is great , they just refurbished the gym and is really cool with new machines! the staff is really polite. I wonder if you can change the trash cans , they are old and broken because the squirrels eat from the garbage . The overall experience is good .

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Very well kept and safe area. Maintenance requests are taken care of very quickly. Apartment staff is all very nice and friendly. Other than the loud leaf blowing and mowing all the time, I love it here.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

From Start of my shopping experience to the move-in day! The Staff is OUTSTANDING!! I'm new to the community and I have already met my neighbor. Love this place! Amazing facility and great access to everything! Couldn't have found a better place to live with my OHANA. MAHALO!!!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

enjoyed staying at the summit i just recently moved out and i can say that my time spent there was very much enjoyed and i would highly recommend these apartments to anyone who is interested

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The Summit at Metrowest is a great place to live! The folks in the leasing office were always super nice and pleasant to work with; the staff who work in maintenance are always super attentive and cooperative; lastly, the newly renovated apartments are fantastic as well! The only thing would be the garbage cans for each apartment - most have holes in them because of the squirrels but that’s a very small issue.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Overall a very nice place to live. Any issues have ever been resolved. New property management is making great changes. Great location in the Orlando area and close to attractions and major roadways.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Awesome facilities that are consistently improving for the lookout of the residents! Very fast maintenance when needed to be seen first and renovation of the units are happening whenever necessary but still at prices that are affordable. Parking is a struggle but with such little space is not that big of a deal.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Nice community to live. Neighbors are wonderful and friendly. Beautiful apartment setups and great amenities. Finally has a full updated gym room!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Solid apartments here in the center of Metrowest. Close to Universal for the thousands of us that work there. Located right on the Metrowest Golf Course.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I really enjoy living here. Such a friendly staff here. Everytime I take my dogs out for a walk and I cross paths with a staff member I always get greated and ask how I am doing.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Living here has been great! My apartment is clean and safe! Staff is amazing and they respond quickly to maintenance requests! There is always enough parking available and it is conveniently located to many things in Orlando!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

If u love peace u will like it favorite part is the gym being open 24 hrs the staff is very friendly just a nice safe area to stay and the tiles floors love it

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I thoroughly enjoyed my time here. Everyone was very easy to work with and it was a very quiet and nice neighborhood. I would highly recommend this complex to anyone look for somewhere quiet to stay.