I really enjoy living here ! Everyone is pretty nice and respectful. The staff is always so helpful and maintenance is always on top of everything! It a great palce to live.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love to live here. Summit is exactly what it promises at great value for money. great conservation team, always ready and efficient. I love

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Nice quiet neighborhood. Metrowest community is always having events for its residents. The new updates around the community has also made my living here at The Summit great.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Is how I always told to my friends: The summit at Metrowest have the best staff and the best maintenance team. Best location and good amenities.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The customer Service is amazing . They really take their time to help you with anything , they go above and beyond. Whenever, I made any request they always get it done right away .

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Great location close to Universal Studios theme parks. These are nice apartments on the golf course. Recently they expanded and renovated the gym.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I've lived here for a couple of years. They are under new management. I've seen some improvements on the property over the last few months. The office and maintenance staff is friendly.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Everyone that visits loves the mirror in the front. Always make sure you look nice leaving out. The shower is the shower i always wanted. The pool party was nice and nice shirts.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The summit is such a beautiful and wonderful place to live it's nice and quiet the staff is nice and love to have fun my fav part is the trash service DNT have to go far for that

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I enjoy the apartment itself!! With that being said the parking situation is very frustrating and there is never enough spots. There should never be a reason why a resident can not find a spot and has to park on the sidelines hoping they don’t get towed.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The staff is very welcoming. My place was cleaned properly. I receive prompt service to my maintenance request. Looking forward to living here. Love it at the summits.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Staff is professional yet friendly. Very attentive and caring. The property is VERY well maintained which shows the staff loves what they do.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I've loved staying at the summit my apartment is nice and clean the ammonites are great and I've had a over all awesome experience whilst staying here. Theres fun events the complex throws and plenty of great fun to explore near by!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Excelent place , always looking better ways to improve , the staff is the best , very polite and responsive, Lilian is one of the best . overall a good experience.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Good maintenance, great location, been here going on 5 years rent has gone up about $300 a month, and have the same unit. Can’t complain, all of orlando is overpriced. Consistently updating the community at least.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Love living here! Nice neighborhood, pretty quite during the day and also at night! Great place, close to supermarkets and other places. Nice apartment and amenities

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Excellent... simple the best condo in Metrowest. We love staff, amenities, gym... the neighborhood is quiet and friendly. Pool is very good.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Than you for always looking for a favorable alternative when a resident has a family emergency situation . Grateful to the Administration of Summit at Metrowest , Orlando FL, God Bless u. Michelle Tapia

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Resident experience was nice. The area is nice and quiet and in a good location. I appreciate the proximity of my favorite stores. My fiancé and I are satisfied so far.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Hola buen día.. las mejoras que han hecho me parecen buenas!! Que tomen en cuenta las opiniones de los vecinos para mejorar las estructuras de aquí. Todo bien 😁

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Going on my third year here.Great updates to the community! Parking is terrific. Very close to nearby shopping centers. Maintenance is very quick on fixing your request.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I appreciate how they update the community. Such as the gym, parking, mailboxes, etc. I wish there were more parking. Maintenance is very helpful.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Overall I’m thrilled to have found this apartment! It’s a beautiful community and has everything to offer, especially for younger residents

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The landscaping needs more attention. There’s not enough grass for my dog to go in. Just a lot of dirt. The new package idea is awesome. Very excited for that

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The day I moved in I had A/C issues, talked to the office staff and the had maintenance come right over. Easy fix thankfully, great team and fast response on a hot day.