The complex is ok , the area is great . the gym and sports zones are nonexistent, the home house is nice and also the pool is fine . the abuse in the parking spot I dont like.

Great location, closer to my work and everything else . Friendly management staff and neighbors. The amenities of the apartment community are very convenient

Hola buenas noches.. la noche de películas para celebrar Halloween estuvo excelente! Los niños disfrutaron muchísimo. Los eventos que hacen son muy entretenidos.

So far this place is really cool. Maintenance has been on top of everything we’ve needed so far. The only downside is parking. Definitely could be more spots but there’s nowhere to put them so that’s not the property’s fault.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Good place to live at. Near major outlets. Next Valencia so commuting to College is very easy. one complaint is that there is not enough parking.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

After 1 1/2 years we still like living here. The staff is friendly and responsive, we love the neighborhood- everything we need is close. The golf course in the back yard is a bonus!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Loving everything about The Summit at Metrowest Apartments! Loving my cozy apartment. Been living here for 2 months, so far so good. Especially the staff people are awsome!!!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The Summit at MetroWest is a GREAT and AMAZING place to live. The staff work great with anything you need. And the best part about living here is how the community comes together for any activities the staff comes up with. Five stars and recommend that you look into making this place I call a home a home for yourself !

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

We love live on The Summit At Metrowest. Good neighborhood, good amenities, closest to Publix, Walmart, CVS, Universal Studios. The Staff Is the best.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I’m very glad I moved back into this complex with this new management company. They are doing their best to upkeep the complex and communicate with residents.

Excelent experiencie, the best place in Orlando. The staff is very good in these job. Im exciting every day when I com to my home. Its a beatiful place

The complex is very well designed, the staff is very helpful and friendly. There isn't too much noise or traffic. Neighbors are friendly and quiet.

Debbie is a wonderful assistant. My moving process was smooth and I’m liking the complex so far.. only bad thing is the parking. Community is well maintained as well

The environment is so clean. Residents are very friendly. Staff and Maintenance are very nice. Could use more parking spaces. Love the gym and pool as well!

Friendly office staff. excellent maintenance team on property! Quick to respond to requests and reliable. 10/10 friendliness and knowledge of repairs

Everything is great, maintenance calls answered quickly. Only real issue is parking. If I get back too late, there is usually no spots left. I tend to see alot of cars without parking permits.

Hola buen día... De verdad que quiero resaltar la gran labor que hacen los chicos de mantenimiento. Realizaron un mantenimiento en horas de la noche (Jonathan) en mi apartamento. Estoy muy agradecida.

So far it’s being very good , the apartment is perfect , the AC , the Pool and the green areas are pretty too , parking Hasn’t being an issue so far so everything is good.

I have lived on this property for 2 years and the property management staff have always been extremely nice, friendly, professional and approachable to me.

I love this community its very quiet i not scared to walk to my car i just fill safe at all times. The neighbor are very nice and friendly no problem

The best condo on the Metrowest! Great staff, great amenities, great neighborhood, great location. Closest to Walmart, Publix, am much restaurants.

Great and friendly staff. Amazing area for kids great schools. Community fun with neighbors. Great apartment space garage space is amazing if you need a garage.

I enjoyed living at The Summit, neighbors were nice, apartments were clean, and if I had a maintenance issue it would be fixed quickly. Management was also very kind and helpful.

I love the area, the property is well taken care of. Staff members are always on time and on point, they are always there when you need them and never seizes to amaze us.

The best part of metrowest in the location and the staff. There is so much joy tp live in a place were the staff makes you feel like home. Begining with manager, that is so awsome and including the maintaining staf. All of them are awsome!! My mom has been living here for 2 years now and I just got my own apartment 3 days ago. Love it!!