The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

4.2

4.2

Everyone has been helpful and polite. Any issues or questions I have had were answered and taken care of right away. The property and staff have been professional and inviting.
So far the Submit at Metro West is the best form apartments. As a resident you have so much freedom. At Metro West you get the chance to care of an appointment as if it is your own. The environment at Metro we here is Serine. As a resident you get the chance to enjoy many privileges such as a having access toswimming pool, a gim and being able to get your mails delivered to you.
Just moved in and the process has been so easy and smooth so far. The office staff has been so helpful and patient with us regardless of how many times we bother them with questions.
Leaving here is actually a great experience for me. The neighbourhood is calm, actually no noise , people are friendly and the overall place is beautiful. I recommend it.
Wonderful people, very polite. The gym, swimming pool and the golf camp are also charming. So far I have had no problem, and whenever I asked a question I was answered quickly.
The office has been incredibly helpful and kind during the moving process. Due to covid things have been hard and really tough and they worked with my partner and I to make sure we had a place to live.
I just came some days ago but I can say that this place is sooo clean and silent. I like it . I hope that I'll really enjoy much more until my departure.
It's totally awesome and peaceful being here, the surrounding looks really cool. This place is so refreshing for walks and I really loved it.
Amazing place were you can stay in touch with nature. Excellent location and the apartment is awesome, everything here is beautiful even the squirrels haha!
been here for 5 days and I enjoy everything. there are many green open spaces, which is really nice. met some people around the neighborhood and they are really friendly.