The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I just move this month, and it being great The staff is very friendly, the pool is clean the apartment was just move in I didn't have to clean
I have been a resident for two years now. This is truly a great community ! The management is is super good with the crew and other residents. The crew as well have always made sure everything is up to date and clean ! No complaints!
Nice neighborhood. Located in a good area with lots of shopping and eating areas. 1 bedroom is a perfect size for a couple. We love it so much.
Todo es muy lindo, me gusta la tranquilad y la seguridad de summit y la piscina... también me gusta los parking y todo está muy cerca los parques y tiendas
Been great so far everything nice only thing sucks is gym not open 24 hrs cuz covid and wish pool stayed open til 10 atleast so other ppl can swim in it but other then that everything nice
Nothing much is going on. Everything is opening back up. I stay home still and don't use the amenities. Walking to checking the mailbox and some days the pool has well over 10 people so I avoid it still.
Todo ha estado algo loco desde que el covid apareció, sin embargo el complex se ha portado a la altura , han seguido todas las normas y el staff ha sido muy amable y responsable .
Living here has been a wonderful experience. The apartments are beautiful and functional and the amenities are quite useful. They are adhering to COVID guidelines and are understanding during this pandemic.
Thus far, I've found it to be a quite location. I'm impressed with the clean surroundings. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19, I haven't had the pleasure to experience the amenities. But from what I see, it is a beautiful area.
I have currently lived in the community for 5 months. The leasing agents are always prompt, the residents are quiet and cordial and the maintenance staff always keeps the lawn and areas so clean. I enjoy living here and look forward to my future months being here.