The parking lot could use more parking. I appreciate getting paper notices to notify us as residents as to what will be happening. I like how fast the leasing office is at providing us with information when needed.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The maintenance team is absolutely great! Edwin is quick and knows what he's doing. Jonathon is the Supervisor and there couldn't be a better Supervisor who supervises the rest of the maintenance team who are fantastic. Thanks guys! You make it very pleasant there.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The neighborhood is great. Can’t complain for now. And the office people are good. No rude nighbor I was refer from a friend and she was right about this place.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

This place is a great place to live in. Although there isn’t enough parking right now, the leasing office is working on adding more parking as soon as possible.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Nice community with friendly office staff. We got a pretty good deal on a one bedroom apartment compared to other complexes in Metrowest. The renovated unit with updated appliances is the way to go.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

This has been a wonderful experience. My apartment is the first place to truly feel like home! The atmosphere is so nice, as well as the helpful staff, they are amazing! I love it so far!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

All and all this is still a great apartment complex, only thing I kinda wish now is that the community gym was more up to date with the machines and free weights. but that's just me being a little picky. Also parking is still kinda hard with the fact sometimes I don't get home late some nights from work. Still enjoying myself and my neighbors!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Very Clean and very friendly residents. Quite and feels like home. I really enjoy all the amenities provided and the apartment looks great!!!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Hola.. quiero felicitarlos por el evento de Diciembre!! estuvo genial.. los niños disfrutaron muchisimo y llevar a Santa con los regalos fue muy hermoso.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I'm new in the community and I notice that trailers are parking next to the building and cars are parking at fire lane. I suggest a special area for commercial cars and trailers parking space

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Simple the best of metrowest area. Great amenities like pool, playground and area for dogs. Great value and biggest apartments. The staff is friendly!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The community is calm and nice .Metrowest is one of best neighborhood to stay in Orlando . I have been here for three months and I love it .

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I am loving my new apartment so far. I live so close to everything and there is always events happening near by. I love how centrally located it is compared to everything else.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Great location. Management makes sure to make residents happy. Appliances work very well. Glad that more parking spots will be available soon.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Best apartment complex hands down. The leasing office is amazing and will not give up until they fix the problem. Maintenance could be better.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Everything is great so far. Parking can be a stressful sometimes but we make it work. Great place to live. Everyone is friendly. The staff are always pleasant and the place always looks clean.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Nice community ,maintained and quiet . So far I’ve enjoyed my time living here . It’s close to all the major areas we like to spend time at. And close to Publix and Walmart which are a bonus .

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Excelente ubicacion, seguros, espaciosos, muy organizado para recoleccion de la basura, el personal de ingenieros muy eficiente.Recomendado 100%

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Problems to park after 9 pm, parking lot full, so sometimes i have to park far away from my apartment, i think there are people with more than 3 cars by apartment.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

So far I love this complex! There’s a lot of anmententies that are great and a great location. Many stores and restaurants around the location and an awesome mall 15 min away! The staff is so helpful and friendly and my apartment feels like home. I love it!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The rating is for the customer service , the complex is ok , good location , police live here and makes you feel save. the gym should be more complete, the squash area should be a basketball one . its great for that, the space and everything.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love live in The Summit at Metrowest!!! For me and my family, is the best place at Metrowest. We have everything closest to us! And the neighborhood is very good.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Debbie is very nice and helpful. I like the neighborhood,it’s so quiet, clean and I also like how Valencia college is few minutes away .....

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

My apartment is beyond beautiful, although I am not all the way moved in yet, it is very exciting to show off. I am very excited to spend 2019 in my new home.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love living here. Everyone in the office is super nice. The parking could use a little work but other than that everything is great! I haven’t encountered anything really negative about living here.