Nice neighborhood. Very close by shopping centers and work. Front office is helpful. Wish there were more parking in the community. Nice location.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Everything is going good. Wish I had updated kitchen appliances like I see when driving sometimes since there will be an increase in my rent to renew it should come with upgrades . Other than that everything is good.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

It has been great so far. And is very clean and updated. The only bad thing would be the appartments a little small in size but it diesel have nice clean finishes.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love this community. Many apartments leasing agents have reached out to me once I started the search process but no matter who they were I always waited on The Summitt to contact me. I love the community amnesties, the complex amenities and the Metrowest area all the way around. I am happy to be a resident here.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

My experience in the summit have been better every year. The staff is really friendly and keep everything in good condition . The gym is now much more equipped with new machines and the area is a really good one .

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I have been with the complex to have experienced 3 management the management we have right now is the best so far from maintenance to the office staff

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

the maintenance team is excetional, always out and about cery visible. good response to fox things. the club house always neat and clean and friendly staff. comfortable enviornemen

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The people at the office are very understanding and friendly. They always provide excellent help with any problems or questions. I am happy to have chosen metrowest apartments as my first apartment.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Nice apartments in a great location. Well kept and peaceful community. The staff are friendly and very helpful. Clean areas and great amenities.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Living in The Summit is great. Great location, close to work, stores and other attractions. However, parking CAN and should improve; the admin should assign parking spaces.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

La fiesta de navidad me encant贸!! Santa, los regalos, la comida, la animaci贸n, los anfitriones.. todo de verdad muy bueno!! Me gusta la manera en que llevan su interacci贸n con los residentes.. 馃榿

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Nice area to live in. Great location. Lots of stores and things to do around town. Parking can be a pain at times. Apartments are very nice.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I have had a great 3 months here so far, so many activities for residents. The cleanliness of the property is always up to par. I love how quiet the property is.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The staff was extremely accommodating to us, we arrived from out of town on a Sunday and we were late due to traffic and she waited for us, showed us around, walked our apartment with us, and welcomed us home. I couldn鈥檛 have asked for a better first day! The apartments are a little out dated appliance wise but over all the place is very nice.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Never cease to impress! I love the staff here! They are professional and very personable, they hosted an amazing Holiday party! In ALL my years of living in an apartment homes this was the 1st time that I had experienced an AMAZING HOLIDAY PARTY provided by the STAFF. This is on my top 5 of places to live in Metrowest.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Jessica was wonderful the stuff are very helpful and nice i love to live here very quiet and organized place to live in. The only problem here is the parking. All residents should get at least one parking space

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Staffs and maintenances are very nice also they try to do the best their way for people who live there and surrounding apartments trees beautiful

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Everything is good. Out of 7 days only didn't find good parking day, thank you for fixing that issue. I'm excited for the party tomorrow and I just love how yall give back to the residents.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love this place, its amazing ,the staff is amazing, the people are great, well maintained and fairly priced......The amenities are fantastic, the pool and workout room very updated and Resort style...

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The experience here has been good, to make it great would be able to have better parking. Other than that great staff, its pretty clean and quiet.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The Summit is a nice place to live. Have a good people and they're friendly with us. Have a nice area for fun and is localized in a good area. Near Walmart restaurants bank I really like to live here

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Overall it's been a great experience. Staff is friendly, neighbors are pretty cool. Pet & kid friendly! Usually quiet. Grounds are well maintained and clean.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Just moved in yesterday. Had a problem with my garage door and maintenance came asap! So far so great! I moved from a nightmare into a dream.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

My first night was great! Love the neighborhood, very calm and great stores nearby. Very close to work too and little traffic, at least today. Looking forward to this new chapter!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

So far so good nice quiet love that the gym is 24hrs the staff is nice when I call to get something fix they come right away love how u guys have the family events... only wish pool stayed open later