The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

During covid the office and maintenance techs have been very helpful and understanding that we are in this situation together. They are always pleasant even during these times of complications
in this hard times it is good to live in a nice area like metrowest . Close to everything. Management have been really helpful with the situation and the mantinance guys are the best , super friendly.
I love the community and location. My area is fairly quiet. My only complaint would be the pool size for the amount of residents, especially now with the social distancing.
Great location. Lots of local shops and restaurants nearby. Love the design of the apartment. Hard to find parking late at night. Nice area to live in.
In the time I have lived here, the management has changed multiple times. In the past I have had my car towed even though I have a parking decal on my window in plane view and gotten no help from the management team. It has gotten better with the latest management team in place, but still has room for improvement. I've lived in apartments my whole life and this place is definitely a bit over priced for what you get and lack of security or concern from management. Not to mention my rent keeps going up even though I am stuck in an un-renovated apartment. Definitely thinking about moving when my lease is up.
So far it's been a great experience living in this apartment and neighborhood. The only bad thing about it is just finding parking, but nothing that will leave me stressed out about it. It's a good neighborhood.
Only issue I’ve had so far is contacting the leasing office by phone. ESPECIALLY with this pandemic going on I much rather have phone conversations then actually going into the office
It's nice quiet place employees are hard working and nice just wish some of the equipment in gym return soon will differently recommend this place to live
I called about my water heat and the maintenance guy that came was amazing. He came back at time he said and he fixed my lights as well when he noticed there were out. Don't know his name but thank you so much.
I 💗 our maintenance team. They always complete my requests with in 24hrs after I submit my request. Plus, they always adhere to all safety measures for covid-19. Which I'm very appreciative since I'm pregnant. So thank you!!!