Very private and rescpectfull people at the club house. The only problem is the parking lot because after 10pm or midnight there are not place to park even in the new parking area

Really appreciate how they are up to date on the parking spots. Staff is very friendly. I love living in the Metrowest area. Best apartment complex hands down.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Excelentes las actividades que hacen en la oficina. El trato excelente por parte del personal de mantenimiento. Sólo queria recomendar que en el parque de niños se coloque unos asientos para los padres que acompañan a sus hijos. Ya que no hay . El parque de perros tiene y sería ideal que esté también lo tuviera.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

It´s a good place to live. We have swimming pool, playground, grilling area, car wash station, dog park, online resident services, and the neighbor are very friendly

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Wonderful location, helpful staff and well disposed. Congratulations to all of the office and maintenance. quiet neighbors. thank god for this place

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Great job!!!Great location and helpful building staff.Quiet building with professionals and in a very secure location. One way street reduces traffic and noise.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Application process was easy. The office staff was friendly. Love the floors and the big mirror by the door. Can't wait until we're fully moved in.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Such a great atmosphere! You don’t have to worry about anything really and it’s in an awesome location. I love being able to have so much shopping areas and activities so close to the complex!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

We love live here, at The Summit at Metrowest. Good neighborhood, food amenities, closest to Publix, Valencia College and Walmart. The staff is the Best.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

This is a wonderful place to live in. It’s not too far from all the theme parks There’s now enough parking for each resident. I love living here.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Easy move in process and nice community to live in. Staff keeps up with the landscaping and keep the grounds clean and tidy. I see a lot of reviews about bad parking but honestly, seems like they've fixed that. My fiance works til late at night and he manages to still find a spot close to our place.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Frankly the apartment is beautiful and also spacious and I did not imagine to be such beauty and entertainment and there is also a gym and swimming pool in the open air and also there is no inconvenience of the tenants and the place is very safe and sacrament of the gesture to facilitate the lease

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Very friendly gyus. All problems at my apartment is very fast for resolve. The common areas are clean, just the gardens should be more care.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Very good apartments, beautiful landscape, great location. It’s just perfect. It has it all from a pool area to a children’s park. It even has a park for dog owners! Moved here recently and im really satisfied.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

the community is quiet to live,the service of the garbage is fulfilled, it has improvements in its areas, it is clean and pleasant, the policies are fulfilled, So far I like to live here

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Everything has been great so far, no major problems and the small ones we did have were resolved in a timely manner. The area is nice and tidy and have no complaints!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Love the apartment and the staff very friendly and well kept. I feel at home at the summit at metrowest. The location is amazing, there's lots to do and its so much FUN!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Great improvement to the new parking space. The pool area just needs tlc. Not much for residents to enjoy except the pool and Gym area. They do have a playground area.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Every thing about this community is awesome, but parking is awful. I'm a server and I get home between 11pm and 2am and must walk from the entrance to my apartment building in the back, which is worrisome.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Great gym and friendly staff. Notices of strict trash rules and other breezeway issues are a bit frustrating. Apartments are a little expensive for what you get but it is a safe community.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I didn't know there was a golf course when I first moved here, that was cool to see. Then There was the pool that time I had people over. We had a fun time sitting down and going in the pool.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The parking lot could use more parking. I appreciate getting paper notices to notify us as residents as to what will be happening. I like how fast the leasing office is at providing us with information when needed.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The maintenance team is absolutely great! Edwin is quick and knows what he's doing. Jonathon is the Supervisor and there couldn't be a better Supervisor who supervises the rest of the maintenance team who are fantastic. Thanks guys! You make it very pleasant there.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The neighborhood is great. Can’t complain for now. And the office people are good. No rude nighbor I was refer from a friend and she was right about this place.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

This place is a great place to live in. Although there isn’t enough parking right now, the leasing office is working on adding more parking as soon as possible.