The apartment it's ok , the area it's really good and safe . the gym is like for old people, the pool it's not too bad people park in the wrong areas you need to fix that

This community is amazing. Everyone, including the staff is very friendly and we feel very welcomed. Maintenance did an amazing job on our work orders.

Been leaving here for almost a year now. My experience with this place is awesome. Nothing big to complain about. I like the area and the place.

For me and my family, this is the best condo to live. Great neighborhood, the staff is very helpful and very professional. Everything is close!

I love the Summit, everyone is very kind and pleasant. The maintenance crew is very professional and efficient, the office personnel is wonderful as well. Can't complain.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest

En la comunidad todo es excelente... Los muchachos que trabajan aquí resuelven los problemas en un instante. La verdad estoy muy satisfecha con todo hasta ahora. Sigan así

Great pool view. We have had some minor and major issues over the years living there, however Debbie in the leasing office is PHENOMENAL and is always honest and helpful. :)

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest

Renewing our lease this year was quick and painless!!! We went right into the office, went through each point, and signed. Thanks Lillian!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest

Overall, the community is good. Parking is a nightmare and needs to be improved upon. Actually enforce the parking stickers that we were given or find space for guest parking.

Friendly apartment staff, swimming pool area very nice and clean, location to many areas of town. Need to have more options to help improve credit by being on time monthly with rent.

I appreciate management and staff being attentive to the needs of myself and family and responding appropriately. I llike the new unit..Thank you

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest

Love my apartment and location. Gym is a bit outdated. And maintenance takes a while to be attended to after request is submitted. Other than those 2 complaints everything is enjoyable.

The summit is a great, quiet community and is very convenient to everything that the city of Orlando has to offer. I have lived here for 4 years and I love it!

I do not live there yet, but so far, I have felt very welcome. That specifically refers to Debby in the office. She's very easy to talk to and to ask questions. Great energy. I feel more comfortable living in the community because of her!

Everything is ok . the only thing is the gym is like a gym for elders . it needs appropriate equipments. the other thing is the parking People park in the not permitted spaces . You should not allow that

Everything fine now. No more noises outside at night time anymore. The hallway is clean most of the time now. Trash picked up when leftover night.

Everyone here has been so helpful with moving in. I had to make a last minute decision on where I wanted to live. The size of the 1br is great and it is affordable.

Hola buenas noches.. Mi experiencia hasta el momento ha sido muy satisfactoria. Cualquier inquietud se resuelve a tiempo y con rapidez. Sigan así para que todo siga fluyendo como hasta ahora.

I love leaving at the summit, very nice community and the staff very friendly! I feel safe leaving here look forward to come home every day

The apartment is great! All the appliances work just fine and the staff is helpfull. I just think that the perceived noise from upper apartments are too high.

We have lived here for 6 years and are very happy. We feel safe and whenever we need something fixed maintenance, especially Edwin are awesome .

Renewed lease with Lillian. She was great. She make it happen and answered all questions. Whenever you go into the office, Lillian is extremely helpful. If she doesn't have the answer, she will get it and remember to contact you and she will Lillian!

Have not had any problems for the year I have been here. Although the beginning was tough, management made it easy to communicate with and fix problems I had.

Excellent neighborhood, excellent customer service and great staff, fast response from maintenance staff. Spacious apartment, great neighbors.

Good neighborhood. Maintainance services could be better and faster. Mote parking lots should be a priority because it is becoming harder and harder to find somewhere to park after 6pm