The neighborhood itself is nice & the location is central to a variety of attractions and areas in the city. The location is the main reason why we are here.

Great and friendly staff. Amazing area for kids great schools. Community fun with neighbors. Great apartment space garage space is amazing if you need a garage.

Terrible parking. Apartments are too expensive considering how small/I renovated they are. I liked the coziness of the layout, though. Badly designed units.

I enjoyed living at The Summit, neighbors were nice, apartments were clean, and if I had a maintenance issue it would be fixed quickly. Management was also very kind and helpful.

I love the area, the property is well taken care of. Staff members are always on time and on point, they are always there when you need them and never seizes to amaze us.

Good area , not so very good Gym , bad security in terms of the respect of the parking spots and community zones , old appliances, good and kindle employees

The best part of metrowest in the location and the staff. There is so much joy tp live in a place were the staff makes you feel like home. Begining with manager, that is so awsome and including the maintaining staf. All of them are awsome!! My mom has been living here for 2 years now and I just got my own apartment 3 days ago. Love it!!

I’ve been living here for about 4 years and I’ve seen different management companies come and try to manage this complex but so far this management company seems to be the best.

Hola buen día.. Hasta el momento no tenido inconvenientes en el conjunto. Todo ha fluido. Los mantenimientos son rápidos y ya en el estacionamiento hay disponibilidad.

Love the leasing office. Always willing to go the extra mile. Ms.lilian is always making sure your needs are met. The parking is terrible but you get use to it.

Good managements! And clean! Family, kids friendly. Pools very clean. Nice and friendly neighborhood. Golf location. It’s very safe as well.

The Summit @ MetroWest is very peaceful. All of my concerns were handled professionally and in a timely manner. Any house items that needed maintenance was fixed the next day. I have no complaints.

This a good place to live. Staff is firendly and help. Very helf when my aprtment flood. the event they host are fun to go to. i like it animal firendly.

Very attentive and helpful staff. Sometimes maintenance takes a little time to execute, but it is done with perfection. condo always very well maintained.

Everyone gets towed except for inoperable vehicles that take up parking spaces that everyone else needs to use for their actual working cars instead of getting towed

So far so good ! I love the apartment thank you ! Everything is new , the people at the clubhouse are awesome thank you Debbi! You did a great job

the complex it's good. but needs more care in the home supplies, the gym is really bad and old equipment. some people park were it doesn't suppose to .

Lovely apartments, quiet community and convenient. The location is central to everything major in Orlando. Staff is helpful and prompt as well

We just moved in here and we love it! There was some things that needed fixing and to be taken care of when we first got here but the staff was awesome and got everything we needed taken care of!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Living here has been one of the best experience. 10 minutes from work, not too far from theme parks. The area is calm no one bothers anyone. Overall everything is great in this complex.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I don't appreciate when neighbors smokes in front of our doors, also people are screaming, arguing the more and more in the lots like we are in a very bad neighborhoods. This need to be fixe.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Property management team very nice and assist quickly. I have renewed lease two times already. Great location near Metrowest area and Walmart.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The apartment it's ok , the area it's really good and safe . the gym is like for old people, the pool it's not too bad people park in the wrong areas you need to fix that

This community is amazing. Everyone, including the staff is very friendly and we feel very welcomed. Maintenance did an amazing job on our work orders.

Been leaving here for almost a year now. My experience with this place is awesome. Nothing big to complain about. I like the area and the place.