Renewed lease with Lillian. She was great. She make it happen and answered all questions. Whenever you go into the office, Lillian is extremely helpful. If she doesn't have the answer, she will get it and remember to contact you and she will Lillian!

Have not had any problems for the year I have been here. Although the beginning was tough, management made it easy to communicate with and fix problems I had.

Excellent neighborhood, excellent customer service and great staff, fast response from maintenance staff. Spacious apartment, great neighbors.

Good neighborhood. Maintainance services could be better and faster. Mote parking lots should be a priority because it is becoming harder and harder to find somewhere to park after 6pm

Love the design of my apartment & neighborhood is quiet ! So far so good , any maintenance problems it’s always handled in a timely manner ,

The employee's at the leasing office are excellent! Especially Debbie & Chris. Still having a parking issue. Have noticed that 1 of 5 cars don't have resident stickers on their windshield.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest

Apartment is quite now. No more noises outside at night time. However the hallways and trash dumpster sometimes not cleaned. Look into these matters.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest

It is a decent community but it is overpriced. Management is quick to assess extra fees on top of rent. The pool is nice but the gym is missing pieces of equipment. The studio inside the gym has been out of order for over five months. Maintenance requests are completed in a timely manner.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest

This is home, I feel secure thinking that police officers live here , is quiet , althought sometimes some rude neighbor use the car Horne at 5 am , the gym is ok ,but is more like a seniors gym

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest

Everything has been going pretty well so far. They only issue I really have is with parking. I'm always struggling with finding parking. Having a baby and walking very far to get to my car because of inadequate space can be frustrating. Assigned parking may be a solution.

Nothing but excellent hospitality. I'm not home much due to work, but whenever I have needed maintanece done or an issue addressed, it's answered in a timely manner.

Atienden a tiempo cualquier problema con los apartamentos, los muchachos son muy buenos haciendo su trabajo. Pero, el señor que se lleva la basura no sube al ultimo piso todos los días.

Parking can be troublesome. My neighbor is a pain but I like living here. The office staff is super nice and helpful. Maintenance is taking care of quickly which I appreciate.

It have bean great is a beautiful place the office staff is very friendly and the best is the maintenance team the look like they are on top of everything on Property

The Summit has been my home for over 3 years now. Although there have been many issues in the past, the current staff in the leasing office has been working to rectify these situations and build a better positive relationship with my household. I just recently signed another year long lease. :)

Maintenance crew are on ghe ball! Have issues with ghe little german critters. Management (Owners) need to sllow Massey to come more than 1/week. Yes, I have a dog. This is second go around in the last few years we’ve done this.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest

kudos to chris for getting the cement divider at the back entrance removed!!!! Edwin did an amazing job with All the maintenance repairs I submitted Thank you guys for taking care of our community and OUR homes!!!

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest

I have live at the summit for many years. I have only great things to say about the management staff, especially Debbie and Chris. The maintaince crew are always respectful and friendly. Thank you for a great experience living here.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest

The apartment is nice but overprices for what you get. There are not enough pet waste stations and too many people do not pick up after their pet. There is not enough parking at night. The maintenance and office staff are all great. Good location and seems safe.

Love everyone in the office, they always willing to help and always understanding, glad I️ renewed my lease. The only down fall is the parking, you have to come home early for a good spot

A little Rocky at the beginning but the complex made a great effort in making sure that all of our needs were met , inclusive moving us to a newly renovated apartment .

They don’t have control of parking. People do car maintenance in the parking lot and is a mess. Sprinklers hit everything but the grass. That’s it.

I love this place near all most everything, walgreens, publix, walmart, restaurants, and fue traffic is good, the Í 4 y. Dar too, universal Studios

I've been here for 3 month so far only had great experiences. I really like the maintenance guys they are awesome and the office people are great as well. No complaints.

Things now are getting better. No more loud noises at night outside anymore. But one thing still they took forever to come get the trash on the hallway.