The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love this condo, close to everything, exceptional maintenance staff and very attractive prices. Very good gym, the only thing I think is missing is a whirlpool in the pool area
Living at here at The Summit has been really convenient when it comes to location. Aside from that, they do a pretty good job keeping up with the cleanliness of the complex. Maintenance respond quick. It’s a great place to live.
The Summit at Metrowest has been a great community to call home for almost 4 years now. Friendly staff that is willing to work out any issues or concerns that may arise and hard working maintenance team.
People are very helpful and are very nice! Dog friendly and it really feels at home around here. Definitely a convenient place to live. I hope others decide to try out living here.
Great schools, food and shopping. Neighbors are friendly. Nice Gym. Quiet for the most part. Friendly maintenance staff. Nice area to walk with family.
During this difficult time The Summit at Metrowest has been extremely helpful and understanding to the residents. Everyone in the office has been very nice. Thank you!!
So far so good iam just renewed my lease for a 2nd year. The staff is Polite very understanding and works quickly as well when it comes to maintenance issues
Now that I’ve been living her for a while. It’s extremely convenient for school, work, & shopping areas. I rarely need to go to the office. Staff is very alert, friendly, respectful, & helpful whenever I do need assistance. I’m more than likely going to renew my lease without a doubt.
It has been an amazing experience living here. The apartments complex, community, location, and commute to work are perfect. Love the golf view!
So far it’s been a great experience living here. Place is calm and chill. I’m loving it. Love going to the pool area and the newly renovated gym.