There is a box thief in our community. the condominium does not have surveillance and we can not install cameras at our door. Safety Rating 0

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

ALL RESIDENTS need to call the Health Dept due to to these NASTY roaches. THIS IS NOT SPAM PLEASE HAVE MASSEY SPRAY EACH DAY UNTIL THEY ARE ALL GONE

Doing ok! They should update their apartments with new appliances because the ones the have are either slow or don't work also furniture because the apartment look bad after a while.

There is a motorcycle ruining the pavement because it never moves. People are getting towed unnecessarily. And trash bins need to be cleaned.

Apartment is nice outside. I don’t even think they repaired the apartment before leasing it to another person. Most of the stuffs aren’t working properly. And you have to keep putting work order to get them to come fix them.

When we first moved here they took much better care of the ground. But since new owner they have put in more landscaping and a dog park. DEFINITELY wish they would do something about allowing anyone in the pool area. Cars constantly parking anywhere in complex and using our pool since there is no secure access. Parties at pool very loud music and when voiced concerns to office just told to call security. She was definitely not interested in helping us....pretty frustrating!!! Pay a lot of money to live here, deserve more respect than to be blown off.

The parking situation is horrible. I only accepted my apartment years ago because of the hot tub available at the pool, as I was supposed to have a whirlpool apartment. Now that the hot tub is gone, i am very disappointed. Rent continues to climb and we are actually getting less for it.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Grounds leave something to be desired. The parking stuation sucks most of the time. The soccer court is locked and out of use most of the time.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Not happy with the apartment community, issues with the apartment since move in date,management is barely present to resolve issues or the response time is very delayed. Parking is a constant issue, late at night a lot of suspicious vehicles just parked with people inside etc Moving Out once my lease is up.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The Summit is still a place where managers and associates are trying to grow. The complex is small and cozy. Love the area, the racket ball court, the sun room and double doors. That's it! Now there are no parkings at night time, old gym equipments and old batrooms non-innovated. Also stuff are falling out 2 days after we moved into the unit, maintenance taking a long time to fix things, and no 24hours swimming pool (try to go behond 9Pm and a mean lady wil be there to kick you out, like if you weren't paying for the pool as well). In sum, $$$ apartment for little services.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The staff at the front desk is very proper and nice. However, my maintenance requests never get done on time, the pest control people just leave a paper with their name on it and leave the same roach traps out for weeks, and I'm not even sure they fixed my washing machine. Not terrible for the price and the area, but a little more consideration for their guests would be appreciated.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Apartment now quite before at night there used to be people outside making loud noises. And at my floor the used to be trash laying in the hallway.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

More security Repair the fountain in entrance Close door Barbecue space Best parking Best cleaners service But the good things Great Hall service Good pool

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

the community is quiet to live,the service of the garbage is fulfilled, it has improvements in its areas, it is clean and pleasant, the policies are fulfilled, So far I like to live here

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I love my apartment and the administration and maintenance but now received new people whit bad habits and is discussing and is imposible use the común areas

Very slow with repairs. I have been without the use of my kitchen or laundry room for over 5 day. There is a lack of parking. The tow company that stocks are parking lots.

Apartment very nice looking. Quiet most of the days but at night upstairs neighbor keeps on running making noise. I made it few complaints in the past about maintenance works needed to be looked at.

Honestly my only complaint is the parking. It’s bad enough as it is and yet it’s allowed to park a huge truck that takes up almost half of the driving lane?? No. An accident is bound to happen near the “soccer field”

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

The parking can be impossible if you work a late shift. There should be at least one open numbered parking spot for each apartment. I'm very excited about the pool being renovated. The gym should somewhat be monitored during normal hours because kids are jumping on the machines and parts come off and they just leave them.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

In general is not a bad place to live but in general I have been smelling weed around my house , the gym is more like a recovery place not a real gym and the recreation areas are nonexistent, the cars park wherever they want and sometimes is hard to move my own car. the employees are really nice. I wish the squash court can be a basketball one

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Neighborhood is a mess , plus I think a pest control appointment is over due starting to see huge roaches here and there and i know it’s coming from outside.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Hate the parking situation. The quality of the materials used in the apartment is horrible. Good size. Hate that there’s no pantry. Great location.

It's been an okay place to live. Nice management people but just not the best looking grounds, dated, old. Parking is a nightmare. My car was towed, I had to pay 150 dollars!! People park everyday where I got towed.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

Quiet community, parking sucks though. Very close to shopping centers. The pool can be overcrowded at times. The trash will pile up at the pool picnic area.

Reply from The Summit at Metrowest Apartments

I enjoy the apartment itself!! With that being said the parking situation is very frustrating and there is never enough spots. There should never be a reason why a resident can not find a spot and has to park on the sidelines hoping they don’t get towed.