The Tennessee Brewery

4.6

4.6

Virginia
I’ve never had a problem here. If I have questions they get answered quickly, if I need help, they are very quick to help. The people I’ve met in the community are extremely nice.
Emily
I have lived here for over 4 years and can’t say enough good things. Love the apartments and this neighborhood. Highly recommend living here.
Michael
Awesome staff and the property is awesome. Great to entertain and meet new people. A quick run or walk down the meeting is aways a perfect start or end to the day.
R & r
My experience has been great. Responsive staff and maintenance crew. I love the amenities offered and location is great! Close to everything but far enough from the bussle.
Deanathony
I’ve had a few apartments but this is the best one yet. I have no complaints at all, plus the staff is very nice. They made sure I had everything I needed.
Stefano
It’s a great apartment with great location. It is around many good bars and restaurants as well as great views of the Mississippi River, not to mention the walkability of the river path and area.
Fernanda
Great place overall! Love being able to take the dogs to butler park right across the street. Great location, close to everything downtown, but far enough for it to be calm and relaxing when party time is over! :)
Katharine
We absolutely love the Tennessee Brewery Community! Wonderful staff and neighbors! We especially love our beautiful view of the river! The sunsets never get old!
Arjun
Good so far. Helpful office staff. Responsive repairs. Front door needs to be fixed. It gets stuck while closed. Makes it difficult to open.
Georgi
Really enjoying living in the apartment. The neighborhood is also great and has a lot to offer within walking distance. The leasing office was really helpful and nice.