The Tenzing

4.3

4.3

Lev
Valentino and Jeff were great today. They stayed after their work day to make sure my fridge was replaced! I am very thankful for their gratitude and generosity! Happy Thanksgiving !
Luigi
A great complex, friendly staff, quiet tenants. A little to be desired in terms of parking lot security but otherwise an impeccable complex.
Alejandra
The neighborhood is pretty quiet. There's rarely road noise outside of 116th Ave for the most part. Everyone is very friendly and respectful here. I have no complaints!
Melissa
I have lived here for several years and very happy neighbors are a little noisy though. I’m a realtor and a hairstylist in the area. I sold my home I moved here temporarily but ended up staying several years
Tina
Overall we have had a pretty good experience here. The only problem would be the pool not being ready at the beginning of the season and no shade in the cabanas. What happen to our shade?
Donald
Very pleased with the staff here at the tenzing they're very caring about their residents. The property is very well kept and maintained very little to no loud noises I love this place!
Abigail
So far we’ve really enjoyed living at the Tenzing. It’s a great area with a lot to do. We look forward to what’s to come and raising our family here
Tiffany
Excellent maintenance staff. We are lucky to have an apartment with amazing views of the mountains. Common areas are kept clean and residents are very respectful of each other. The management made a decision to close the clubhouse after hours which is a bummer because one of the nice benefits was being able to go in there after work and play pool or use the movie room. The pool is very nice and I appreciate that they keep the pool open year-round. It would be nice if they clean the pool a bit more often though.
Luna
Love living here nice community and get location to a lot of fun things to do around town and great for shopping the amenities are wonderful
Lorenzo
To be honest. First month moving in wasnt to great. Alot of confusion with rent and payments, and not much help was givin besides the same awnser "you have to pay it". Now that that is in the past I feel the relationship between the tenzing and I will be on better footing moving forward. Great amenities.👍🏼