The Tenzing

4.3

4.3

Jacob
Love living here and the amenities are nice. Apartment has nice finishes and stainless steal appliances. Only complain is dog next door doesn’t stop barking when it hears a small noise.

Tim
Excellent. We lived in Aurora prior to here and we feel like the tenzing saved our lives! So dog friendly too. If I were younger I'd be swimming in that heated pool in December...but I'm not that brave! Great place to live

Nadia
I love The Tenzing. The staff are friendly and helpful. The maintenance team is fast and problems are fixed quickly. The amenities are clean and the place looks great.

Melissa
about 2 months ago
My partner and I love coming home after a day of work. We enjoy how cozy we have made it :) I am a big fan of the huge closet and the nicely laid out kitchen with all the storage I could ever need!

Kateryna
about 2 months ago
very comfortable accommodation, an interesting place to spend time in the patio house, a cozy yard, wide convenient parking lots, a clean, cool pool

Chris
about 2 months ago
Great area to live. Everyone is certainly friendly and helpful. If I have questions they are very knowledgeable and willing to answer the question.

Ronda
about 2 months ago
I have lived in my apartment for 4 years. I love the property and closeness to my work. I do wish they would remove the ice from in front of the garages on the north side of building 5.

Darrel
2 months ago
Alot has changed, the newer residents and noise levels have gone way up. What happened to respecting thy neighbor? Not sure if it's just disrespect or if it's just stupidity. The loud music or speeding through the parking lots. Maybe it's just not caring.

Hollie
2 months ago
From day one my experience at the Tenzing has been amazing. The team in the front office is kind, supportive, and diligent. They’re always available and go above and beyond to make sure you have everything you need before move-in day … and after.

Lytia
2 months ago
Nice office Ladies always willing to help. Maintenance guy's are great. Very good staying up on things that need fixing. Ground's are well kept in the summer months the pool area is very nice.