I love this place so much! I have lived here before and it was certainly a pleasure to live here again. The homes are a great size and the community is very family friendly

I can only be completely honest Melissa is such a doll she’s very outgoing and very knowledgeable about the property & Surroundings . Everything is. Beautiful love it nice

Maintenance people are nice and reaponsive, but the trash is an issie. Huge bees next at the compactor so I .ca t throw trash away there. Mud everywhere outside so it's tracked along sidewalks and in my place constantly. There is no investment into the landscaping here at all. Not even any grass outside as it's all pure mud where grass should be and all over sidewalks etc

I’ve lived here for over a year. It’s a safe and inviting neighborhood. Maintenance staff always says hi. It’s truly a great place to reside.

It’s very nice. However, wold love to see a play area for kids . Maybe less bugs. Otherwise all is well. The environment is quite and everyone keeps to themselves.

Super friendly and safe neighborhood. The main office always have great give aways and great community outreach. They offer free breakfast and BBQ by the pool

So far the experience has been great. Maintenance guys have been phenomenal always greeting you with a great smile. Community itself is quiet, peaceful and just all around great.

Love the Community, but the landscape needs improvement the entrance to the community is nice but the rest of the community should match the entrance.

I love this place . The has been keeping up very well recently. Javier and the maintenance crew doing a fantastic job. As soon as you call them ; it appears like they are 911 . So attentive and caring. 😊 . The rooms are spacious. The arrangement are beautiful and gorgeous with 🔥 inside. Nice few. Quite. Clean . I am enjoying my second year so far . If there’s anything problem or questions to ask and you call the office, someone always shows up. If the guys are driving around in the cart, they always say hello “ is everything ok” so nice, very respectful.

We have been living in our community for a year and we love how quiet it is. We love the amount of parking there is for us and our guests. Also we have never had a maintenance team that seems like that care. AL speaks to us and makes us feel welcomed he is one of the reasons we renewed. Javier is also amazing! Thanks for the great service you provide residents.

New resident but move in/ application process was quick! Leasing agents/ office staff remarkable!! Customer service and value is very important to me and the staff thus far are awesome!! KUDOS!!

It's been great so far! My wife and I have had no problems and love the location. Close to work the highways and food! The staff is always nice and maintenance is helpful

I love the community, they are very friendly and will help with anything! They have made my process to a new home very welcoming and I can see myself staying here for years. Thank you.

Been here for about a week now and so far the experience has been smooth. The staff here are very polite and helpful. The location is the best part of living here.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Community is good, lighting around at night needs big improvement. Some areas of complex are dark for lack of lights at night. The do keep the complex clean, which is great!

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

excellent condominium to live you just have to improve some things, such as green areas and open the pool area again since you could enjoy it at any time

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

I love the community and my unit. So far everybody has been super nice. I had some small issues that slowed down my move in but overall I’m happy.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Great community, friendly office staff and thorough maintenance team. All of the amenities you could possibly ask for. Absolutely convenient location

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

We love the environment. We love that it’s a pet friendly community. We have good neighbors. The staff is very helpful. If you have an issue or problem with anything in your apartment, they solve the problem the same day. They bring food trucks every other week or once a month. They have a rewards program. The pool area is beautiful and clean. We simply love this place. We call it our home.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

I love the location and the new management is great! The maintenance staff always responds quickly. It's also nice to see the new events they are organizing for the residents.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

We love this place! We have Only been here a couple of months but everything has been great ! The customer service is great! Highly recommend!

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

The community is friendly and the maintenance does an excellent job keeping the grounds clean. The staff is there to assist you in any and every way possible. The families here are welcoming and will share food, drinks and floaties at the pool.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

I like this place so far. The staff have been very helpful. I am existed to stay in Terraces. There is some scope of improvement in communication from the leasing office.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

It has been a pleasure starting my first year off in Florida at the Terraces. This complex fits my needs perfectly. I love the loft style of the one bedroom. It offers a relaxing space to share with my pup.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Excellent staff, clean quiet safe enviornment. Nice neighbors, well kept property, affordable and overal just a nice place to live. Recommend