The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Not happy with the dirty walk ways which is full of sand & mud especially when it rains and it becomes slippery, also, the bushes and lack of landscape is an eye sore.
The grounds are beautiful. The trees lining the road into the community and the fountain before you come in are gorgeous. The leasing office is so friendly and smells amazing. The maintenance guys are friendly and prompt!
Apartment complex is really clean and well maintained. The leasing office staff are very friendly and helpful. The service requests are attended to very quickly.
1 star
Bad experience from day 1. Bad bug problem, all the window screen are broke. Snake got in my patio, major dust and vent clog issue plus the main thing is broken sidewalks, continuous mud, no grass or landscaping, tree branches always falling and sand outside. Worst landscaping I've ever seen in in neighborhood I've ever lived in. It's really irritating to trek through mud every single day to get in and out of your house.
Community is pretty cool. I never use the amenities mainly because i never received a key for the gym. Overall my experience here has been pleasant. I would definitely consider renewing
I dont have any complaints. However, I would like to see some type of upgrade to my apartment as I've been there 2 years now and still have carpet.
So far everything is beautiful! The first night, there was a scare and the fire alarms went off. We waited outside for the fire department to get there and they got it handled quickly.
The initial move in experience so far has been so great! Melissa and Beth in the office are amazing! They have been so patient with my many questions and so helpful with any question I have.
We moved to South Florida over a year ago and have already had to move to a new apartment complex (The Terraces) since then due to high prices and unhelpful management. Since moving to the Terraces, we feel like a family. We are on a first name basis with the front office staff, maintenance workers, and some neighbors. My husband and I don’t feel so out of touch anymore with the people we spend a lot of time around. I’m grateful to live in such a cozy, beautiful apartment home and community.
Noisy in the.mornings because of the roof jobs been done ,orherwise very nice place to live,love it.I willrecommend it to any of.my.friend;moreover the maintenance department responds quickly to all my needs.