It’s a great community, very clean and quiet . The management team is very kind and helpful, the maintenance team they’re working very fast when ever you have an issue they’re fix right away .

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Besides some minor hiccups, I'm satisfied and plus they went out their way to fix any issue. I would definitely recommend it to their people.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Me gusta el ambiente y el apartamento. Responden a los llamados o problemas de los apartamentos rápidos. El área de la piscina es grande y el área de bbq me gusta

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Has been an excellent place since they just changed the office staff and manager oh and the maintenance manager ...... Al the maintenance manager always responded to all problems I have had

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Hoping to have an amazing experience when living here! So far everything has been easy and amazing! There’s also great amenities which really helps to keep you involved in the community

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

The experience in general is very satisfactory, the office staff and maintenance staff are very attentive. They solve everything very quickly. The common areas take care of it and make it daily maintenance

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Awesome place to live!!weve have been there for 1 month but so fare ever one is friendly..plenty of room and place is totally upgraded..job well done..

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Very beautiful and peaceful neighborhood I enjoy everything about the environment. If you looking for a nice place and a neighborhood to raise your children the terraces is one of the place to choose

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

A really nice community. They really do a good job with the work orders you submit, which that can be one of the mast frustrating thing about living in an apartment, but they do a really good job and keeping you happy.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Great Neighborhood. Quiet Neighborhood Great Maintenance Team .. Great POOL area.. Love the small community. Great office team.. Clean environment great location

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Rob, who originally leased me my apartment was fantastic. The entire team was great getting me set up as this was my first time on my own. Al, the maintenance manager and his team are nothing short of fantastic. They respond immediately and answer any questions I have since I am new to renting. I haven’t had one issue since I moved in 11 months ago. I’m able to work by the pool when needed and pick up my many packages I order on time at the pool house. I truly have no complaints about the location.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Everyone in the office is super friendly and love thr fact that the community is super animal friendly ! Love the clean atmosphere and clean refreshing landscape .

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Love living here, maintenance is great! They're wonderful at getting things done as soon as possible and making sure we feel safe and welcomed.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

So happy to be in this community. Great layout of the complex oh, great amenities within my unit. Neighbors are friendly, and the workers on site are very helpful

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

It's a great community to live. The management is really friendly. It has great facilities. I really like the Pool and fitness center. I recommend to check it out

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

When I listed my house for sale two months ago, I wanted to remain in the plantation area. I have looked over 10 apartments unsuccessfully, until my cousin who currently reside at the terraces convinced me to take a look at the 1 bedroom apt. I was extremely impressed, the apartment is a townhouse loft style with 1 1/2 bath and an upstairs bedroom. The staff Has excellent customer service, extremely patient, and very knowledgeable which was a plus for me because I had lots of questions. At one point the manager came over to greet and took her time to know a little bit about me, and how she can better assisted me; which I never experienced in my previous searched .Also I want to extend a special thank you to Melissa and the maintenance manager who took their time to make the proper changes in the apartment to meet my needs. If you’re looking for an apartment, I strongly recommend the terrace apartments in plantation.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Very attentive office employees, very fast and efficient move the place is very nice very well kept and maintenance is up to par with there upkeeping

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Place is very calming and quiet. Lots of parking available. Maintenance team responds quickly. I love all the different plant life and trees makes me feel like I’m back up north during the season change.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Good location, that's about it at this point. Have been here almost 2 years and the decline is noticeable. Mainly with the clique of women in management.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

I absolutely loved living here for the first 6 months. It was quiet and well kept. However, my only complaint now is that it seems there are some less than desirable people who have recently rented. Especially my new neighbors. But I still love Terraces and feel very much at home here.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

I love the community. It’s quiet and lots of parking for guest. The maintenance team works well and fast. The property management is friendly and willing to help and get things done efficiently.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

We just moved in and we love it! Everyone was so nice! Office staff was very attentive. The neighborhood itself is nice and quiet. Theres always parking!

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

This neighborhood is truely amazing. Great location in the middle of everything and not far at all from the highway. There’s a aldi nearby that’s amazing. Total Dog lover community staff is so friendly and place is well maintained. It’s a great place to live and they are very involved in making it that way.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

My unit is outdated and a lot of our outlets do not work/ circuit cuts out a lot. However, the staff is friendly and the atmosphere is homey!

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Very nice and quiet community. Maintenance responds quickly to needs and things get fixed in a timely manner. Overall, good place to live at.