I love the community, they are very friendly and will help with anything! They have made my process to a new home very welcoming and I can see myself staying here for years. Thank you.

Been here for about a week now and so far the experience has been smooth. The staff here are very polite and helpful. The location is the best part of living here.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Community is good, lighting around at night needs big improvement. Some areas of complex are dark for lack of lights at night. The do keep the complex clean, which is great!

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

excellent condominium to live you just have to improve some things, such as green areas and open the pool area again since you could enjoy it at any time

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

I love the community and my unit. So far everybody has been super nice. I had some small issues that slowed down my move in but overall I’m happy.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Great community, friendly office staff and thorough maintenance team. All of the amenities you could possibly ask for. Absolutely convenient location

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

We love the environment. We love that it’s a pet friendly community. We have good neighbors. The staff is very helpful. If you have an issue or problem with anything in your apartment, they solve the problem the same day. They bring food trucks every other week or once a month. They have a rewards program. The pool area is beautiful and clean. We simply love this place. We call it our home.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

I love the location and the new management is great! The maintenance staff always responds quickly. It's also nice to see the new events they are organizing for the residents.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

We love this place! We have Only been here a couple of months but everything has been great ! The customer service is great! Highly recommend!

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

The community is friendly and the maintenance does an excellent job keeping the grounds clean. The staff is there to assist you in any and every way possible. The families here are welcoming and will share food, drinks and floaties at the pool.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

I like this place so far. The staff have been very helpful. I am existed to stay in Terraces. There is some scope of improvement in communication from the leasing office.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

It has been a pleasure starting my first year off in Florida at the Terraces. This complex fits my needs perfectly. I love the loft style of the one bedroom. It offers a relaxing space to share with my pup.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Excellent staff, clean quiet safe enviornment. Nice neighbors, well kept property, affordable and overal just a nice place to live. Recommend

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Very good so far. My family and I are really enjoying our home here. The amenities are amazing. The staff is really on it with their customer service

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

So far it's been a great experience! Nice office staff and quality attention. I think the monthly events are a good option, as it would gather all the neighbors and at least we could get to know each other better... Keep up the good work!

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

I am new to the community but so far the moving process has been so smooth. The leasing staff (Melissa) was awesome and provided us with all the information that we needed and was available to us to answer all of our questions. So far my experience is great. I even received a moving checklist which has been very helpful. Thank you.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

The Garbage area is always a mess, the lawn service is horrible the grounds are not well maintained- it is pretty at the entrance but the rest is just dirt and leaves. The maintenance crew are great they quickly fix things. We renewed the lease once don’t think we will again.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

So far so good we love living here. Pool is always clean. Wish there was more gym equipments but everyone is friendly nice. Maintenance is great!

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

The neighborhood is friendly. The staff is friendly. Our unit is outdated, so we see fault in our amenities. They keep up with landscaping and the overall curb appeal.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Maintenance is very nice and helpful. Leasing agents are fine too. Rent is over priced though. I’ve been here for four years now and I have never had an issue other than excessive rent increase. Don’t expect for property management to leave your rental rate alone if you have been living here for years and your rent is always on time.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

It’s a great community, very clean and quiet . The management team is very kind and helpful, the maintenance team they’re working very fast when ever you have an issue they’re fix right away .

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Besides some minor hiccups, I'm satisfied and plus they went out their way to fix any issue. I would definitely recommend it to their people.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Me gusta el ambiente y el apartamento. Responden a los llamados o problemas de los apartamentos rápidos. El área de la piscina es grande y el área de bbq me gusta

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Has been an excellent place since they just changed the office staff and manager oh and the maintenance manager ...... Al the maintenance manager always responded to all problems I have had

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Hoping to have an amazing experience when living here! So far everything has been easy and amazing! There’s also great amenities which really helps to keep you involved in the community