So happy to be in this community. Great layout of the complex oh, great amenities within my unit. Neighbors are friendly, and the workers on site are very helpful

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

It's a great community to live. The management is really friendly. It has great facilities. I really like the Pool and fitness center. I recommend to check it out

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

When I listed my house for sale two months ago, I wanted to remain in the plantation area. I have looked over 10 apartments unsuccessfully, until my cousin who currently reside at the terraces convinced me to take a look at the 1 bedroom apt. I was extremely impressed, the apartment is a townhouse loft style with 1 1/2 bath and an upstairs bedroom. The staff Has excellent customer service, extremely patient, and very knowledgeable which was a plus for me because I had lots of questions. At one point the manager came over to greet and took her time to know a little bit about me, and how she can better assisted me; which I never experienced in my previous searched .Also I want to extend a special thank you to Melissa and the maintenance manager who took their time to make the proper changes in the apartment to meet my needs. If you’re looking for an apartment, I strongly recommend the terrace apartments in plantation.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Very attentive office employees, very fast and efficient move the place is very nice very well kept and maintenance is up to par with there upkeeping

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Place is very calming and quiet. Lots of parking available. Maintenance team responds quickly. I love all the different plant life and trees makes me feel like I’m back up north during the season change.

Reply from The Terraces Jacaranda Club

Good location, that's about it at this point. Have been here almost 2 years and the decline is noticeable. Mainly with the clique of women in management.

I absolutely loved living here for the first 6 months. It was quiet and well kept. However, my only complaint now is that it seems there are some less than desirable people who have recently rented. Especially my new neighbors. But I still love Terraces and feel very much at home here.

I love the community. It’s quiet and lots of parking for guest. The maintenance team works well and fast. The property management is friendly and willing to help and get things done efficiently.

We just moved in and we love it! Everyone was so nice! Office staff was very attentive. The neighborhood itself is nice and quiet. Theres always parking!

This neighborhood is truely amazing. Great location in the middle of everything and not far at all from the highway. There’s a aldi nearby that’s amazing. Total Dog lover community staff is so friendly and place is well maintained. It’s a great place to live and they are very involved in making it that way.

My unit is outdated and a lot of our outlets do not work/ circuit cuts out a lot. However, the staff is friendly and the atmosphere is homey!

Very nice and quiet community. Maintenance responds quickly to needs and things get fixed in a timely manner. Overall, good place to live at.

Management is excellent, service people are excellent, location is convenient. Covered parking would be great. Lower price would be much better.

Leasing office and maintenance personnel are great, however am very unhappy with the maintenance to the rear of the property. The front is always inviting but where my apt is located leaves a lot to be desired

I love the terrace luxury resident. I am so happy that I made the decision to move into this complex .and make this complex my FIrst apartmn.

The office is very friendly and it smells amazing in the office. The gym is amazing and so is the WiFi room. I’ve been telling everybody about this place !

Love living here management always treats you with respect and take care of your needs as soon as possible and people are friendly living here

Its a very quiet, leafy complex. Management and maintenance are friendly and prompt. The amenities are a little on the old side but have been maintained quite well.

It’s great here! I love how clean everything is and the staff is amazing! My favorite thing has to be the spa and pool. I also love my wood floors in my apt :)

We've had a wonderful experience at the Terraces. Great neighborhood. Great value. Staff is friendly and helpful. I definitely recommend to others.

A great quiet community and each unit has its own uniqueness. It's a large units and beautiful grounds are great for anyone looking for place live

The apartments are clean and very spacious. So far the everything has been fantastic. Only thing we didn’t like was that the rooms have no lights. Other than that, everything is great.

So far, we love living here. The maintenance staff is great and incredibly helpful. The apartments are clean and nice. The only negative thing about this place is that people dont clean up their dog poop in the dog park. It makes it hard to even use it. Other than that, we love it here!

Great place to live in.Really quiet. Staff is friendly.really clean. The service for the guy who always comes fix anything I need is wonderful. Good pool and grill I wish the jacuzzi pool would work

It’s change... but the same as when I moved in year and half ago. Pool is not nice the chairs are gross. It’s just doesn’t look good. I do love it here.