The Tides at Lakeshore East

We love our new place at The Tides. The views are incredible. The amenities are fantastic. And it feels like home. The staff at the front desk are also really delightful.
Overall a wonderful experience so far! We haven't used maintenance or the amenities since we moved in about a week and a half ago, but we love our apartment, the location, the view, the staff, and the mail system!
Love arriving and feeling this is my home. Very peaceful and relax building. People are friendly, enthusiastic. Family ambiance every where you walk.
Management and the lobby personnel have been kind to me since the first day I moved in. Almost two years later, I can't see myself living anywhere else. In these uncertain times, it's great to feel safe in this community and know that all precautions are being taken to ensure our safety. I can't wait to see the updates to the recreational spaces, thanks!
Living at the Tides has been awesome. Staff is friendly and caring. Any maintenance needs are taken care of within a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!
I love the amenities, love the spring here and love the view. I like the accessibility to the good restaurants. I love the neighborhood. I love the community rewards.
Everyone is very friendly including the staff! I recently signed the lease and the staff was very receptive on helping me sign it and figure out how to move in even with everything going on!
The Tides has been a great living experience thus far, with a perfect location, friendly staff, and high-quality amenities. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Easy move in! The front door staff was welcoming and helpful towards the movers. Easy to find where the movers needed to be with the help of the team.
The only issue is having to set time with the elevator when a delivery for further is a 4 hour window . Kinda hard to do. Suggestions on how to work through this ?