The Tides at Lakeshore East

4.6

4.6

My first month and a half at The Tides has been wonderful. The biggest reason to four stars, is that all the staff I have interacted with over email or in person (door staff and maintenance) are extremely kind and helpful. The building is great and even my 10th floor views are amazing any time of day. The building is always clean and I feel safe, as a female living on my own. My only reasons for not giving five stars are: One time I signed up for the Party Room, and someone was sitting in there and they were not on the spreadsheet. I understand the room can have 7 individuals, but it would be nice knowing if someone else would be there because of COVID. I ended up moving to the Game Room instead, and saw it had availability on the spreadsheet. The elevators: Sometimes it is hard to get on one going down because I am a lower floor, or a line to get on one going up . . . though I have begun to learn when the "walk the dog" rush is coming through and try to avoid those times.
So far, the staff at the Tides, especially Heather, have been extremely helpful and responsive. We haven't moved in yet, but I'm confident we will continue to receive the same great support we've come accustomed to when we do. TY!
So far everything has been great! This is a very welcoming community with friendly people. I appreciate how helpful the staff has been with my transition into the building :)
Front desk and maintenance staff are always friendly and professional. However, there are not enough protocols in place to effectively manage community guidelines, such as quiet hours, recreation facility sign ups, trash areas, etc. These guidelines are treated like "suggestions" by many residents.
1 star
I am confused by so many things; - you can’t change tiles in the kitchen and bathrooms. My tiles are clearly damaged, but you have to ‘ order them and they are old so they are discontinued’. So what will happen the day the tiles are completely destroyed? You will also tell your next tenant they are ‘discontinued’ and they need to walk on damaged tiles? - weighs missing in the gym since October. Been hearing since November they have been ordered, but nothing changed and they are still missing.
Please add more equipment to the gym. Or allow to go to Shordham if they have different equipment. I’m preparing for fitness bikini competition and have to go to Aqua, where I used to live
The tides living is comfortable. The lease process is easy and hassle free. The staff is pretty great and very helpful. I recommend the Tides.
I love this community! Everyone is so nice and welcoming. My apartment is above and beyond and what I expected. Maintenance is fast and efficient. In addition, you can’t beat the location!
Excellent , I really love the way community put efforts to let people mingle and become friends. Know our neighbors. Can’t wait an another year to spend in the community. I did not get much chance to explore and participate in events, but am not going to miss this year.
I have lived at The Tides for 11 months and recently moved into a different unit. I was very happy with my last unit and very happy with my current unit. The location of the building is perfect with the park steps away.