Great place, but the amenities are always under construction. We've been waiting for the spa room to reopen, but we're still waiting. A side from that, the doormen/women are very nice.

I have never lived in the city before and feel I got lucky finding and picking the Tides to live. The location is the best, the people here are great and the amenities are the best!

It’s a great place to live. It’s a green oasis in the middle of the city! People often don’t believe this gorgeous park and area are tucked in the loop!

Everything is really nice and clean. Amenities are amazing and staff is very nice and kind. Communication with the tenants is always very good

Everyone has been very friendly so far. Also, I am happy to be kept up to date on things, such as construction and new means of communication.

The apartment itself is a bit unclean, but it does have a beautiful view and nice community amenities. The application process was pretty labor intensive and required a lot of back and forth with their management staff.

Excellent move in experience. Very friendly staff. Maintenance is awesome as very quick. Apartment was very clean upon move in. Front desk is very helpful.

Easy move-in experience with friendly staff. Apartment was very clean and maintenance staff is superb. Proximity to park is a bonus since I have two dogs.

Management and staff have been extremely helpful and understanding with our dogs the first few weeks of moving in which helped relieved the stress that was brought on by my neighbors! Greatly appreciate them!

I love living here. I looked at a lot of places but when I walked in and saw the friendly front door staff, a safe community, the amenities (including an amazing dog park across the street), and great apartment I was sold!

I love my experience so far at the Tides. The Lakeshore East neighborhood is very friendly and also feels safe. I love seeing all of the dogs in the building!

I have enjoyed living at tides so far. the admin folks are really nice and helpful. they are very good at communicating and take care of our issues right away. thanks!

Great location and neighborhood. The staff is amazing and the building is very dog-friendly. The only con is the poor lighting in the units, there are only 2 lights, none in the living room or bedroom. Even with the help of lamps, it is still extremely dark. No natural lighting on north-facing units.

Nice building and up to date. The staff has been really good l. The weight room is up to bar. The spa room is a very nice amenity. Area/location can’t be beat

Everyone, both employees and neighbors, is very friendly, helpful, and polite. We just moved in a week ago and have enjoyed the amenities and dog park.

Every staffs are so kind and helpful! They helps us lots of time. (Sometime it’s very personal!) And I really enjoy food events at tides. Kids friendly, Dog friendly!

I love living here. The amenities are great, location is great. Rent is affordable for the area. Building is very well kept and clean. Recommend to all my friends.

I have enjoyed living here thus far. I think that certain amenities aren't cleaned as they should be (steam room) and the hot tubs have been broken longer than they have been working the past year I've been here.

I just moved in less than a month ago and so far, I can say that the experience has been fantastic! Management responds fast to maintenance requests, everyone working at the concierge front desk is so incredibly friendly, the package room runs smoothly and I love that there are carts to pick up my package. Only thing is that there are the occasional spiders on the balcony that the management said would be sorted out along with the window cleaning, but not sure whether that has commenced or not. The apartment vents seem kind of dusty too and regular cleaning should be arranged!

Overall good community. One improvement is to ask people to sign up for the events especially when there’s food provided, so that the management team can order enough food for all residents who go to the events.

The staff is very friendly and helpful. The neighbourhood can meet all my everyday demand. Convenient location and beautiful view of the river/lake.

Living at the Tides has been an incredible experience, as I find myself surrounded by many caring staff all around, that really knows the building and the residents

Love living here! Marc is great and always a great time to talk with the concierge. Would love to see some of the new trial units as well! We have everything right at our fingertips and everyone is super polite.

Everything is perfect.Before I moved I had some questions in my mind because tides is cheaper than the neighbors building. Right now I don’t have any questions in my mind.

Overall, I have been really enjoying living at the Tides. I love the staff members and my neighbors. I think the leasing office is also responsible for any issue I have with my apartment.