So far, it's been an amazing journey. Cut my overall commute time from 4 hours a day to a 7 minute walk each way. The neighborhood is quiet and pretty secluded from the hustle and bussle of the city life and I love that. The amenities are great, sauna and steam room, gym, work spaces and an incredible view from the pool. The doormen are so nice and friendly and willing to help with any request. Having Marianos and Target so close to the Tides is a life saver. I love my apt unit and how spacious it is as well as the floor to ceiling windows/views. Having a great time living in the tides.

Amenities and location are great at the tides. Door staff are wonderfully helpful. Rent is pretty high and goes up each year without any change in service.

It has been great so far!we have only been here for a month but the people are awesome and the neighborhood is great. I cant wait to jump in the pool!

The Tides has been a fantastic place to live. The amenities are wonderful - including the sundeck with pool, hot tubs, pool table, and lounge. Great neighborhood, too.

There’s nothing better than putting your best foot forward and clearly The Tides knows this having their leasing team on the ground floor. I’ve never felt unpleasant or had a bad experience walking through their office door unannounced with a question or a complaint. It’s the little things that set this leasing team apart from the rest. All of their office doors have always been open, always offered a beverage or a snack, service with a smile are just to name a few. My concerns have always been met to the fullest and the follow up emails ensure me that my questions were taken seriously. Keep up the great work!

It's a really amazing to be part of this community. The management is great, maintenance requests are completed promptly. A small request to please upgrade the gym equipment. Also please introduce something like a resident committee so people opinions can be heard. Sometimes feel that people's opinions go unheard

Overall,living here is great. But the switch over to A/C was not handled well. It should have been done sooner. The elevators also break down frequently and it can take days or weeks to fix them.

For the price I feel it’s a pretty fair value. Buildings can get a lot pricier than this one and the location is fantastic. For me, the amenities are solid, the door staff is great, and the balcony with a view of the park makes me want to stay. My disappointments have been with the elevators- they need an upgrade, the lack of a/c during the start of summer, and lack of lounge furniture by the pool. Other than that, well done.

Really love the neighborhood and staff, rent could be lower but competitive with the market. Proximity to lakefront is a huge bonus, as well as parks and retail, but still nice and quiet.

Great apartment community. Tides always has something going on to build community. Also the location is great. Between having the Lakeshore East park, Mariano’s, Millennium Park, and the river walk all within walking distance is so convenient.

It is good location with nice garden, the management office and doormen are friendly, and easy to reach. Nice neighborhood, with many services like the printer, fax, and the scanner.I enjoyed being tide resident.

Extremely nice building. Meets my requirements. Saw 4 other buildings around the area when I was looking for a place to live and fell in love with with the apartment that I ended up renting.

Love this building! Everyone is so friendly and helpful and the amenities are great! Management is quick to respond and the programs they host are fun!

Great place to live. Still needs a lot of updating. Lobby needs help as does the appliances. Paint needs lightening up whit ceilings vs. beige.

I have lived in Tides for 3 and a half years and it is great. Really tight nit community and an amazing location. Lakeshore East has everything you need within walking distance

The Tides is a nice building in a great and convenient community of lakeshore east. Close access to a grocery store, dog park, playground and lakefront make the area very family friendly and convenient. It’s a little part of the city that people aren’t sure exists. To be in the loop with so much green space is generally unheard of.

Building is good, park is good, elevators are slow. The front desk can be more friendly. No one seems to know what’s going on with packages.

The broken elevator problem was frustrating. The lack of a/c was uncomfortable. Apartments need updating. Appliances are dated. Bathroom sink is cracked. Carpets in hallways are dirty.

The Shoreham appears to be kept a little better than the Tides. It shouldnt feel like we are different entities if it has the same management.

very good location, with many restaurants, supermarket and attractions next to the building. The park right in front of the Tides is very beautiful and convenient, mainly for pet owners. The administration is not very good and sometimes the service level provided is unfair compared to the (high) price paid - elevators not working, mail room disorganized, etc.

Everything has been great except for the amenities, something always seems to be broken or missing, and it’s disappointing because we moved here from a building next door because of the amenities

Been here two seems and so far It’s been great! Front desk guys are helpful and friendly, the pool is awesome, and the apartment is quiet with fast WiFi.

They worked with my unusual move in time. I appreciated the flexibility, as I came in from out of state. John was very helpful downstairs as soon as I arrived.

So far really great. Love the view of the Lake. The people are nice and friendly. Building Administration has been very helpful in getting settled into my apartment.

I love living here! Friendly staff, clean, beautiful building. Plus it’s beside a beautiful park with lots of cute dogs. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else