The Tides at Lakeshore East

4.6

4.6

Overall the Tides has been a home to myself, fiancée, and my pupper. The location, friendly staff, and great amenities have made The Tides a great place to live!
although I am new, I was already treated like I was a long term neighbor. Literally bending backwards. And it did not stop there. The genuine sense of community extended to my loving pups. I never want to leave!
Great neighborhood to live in! Love the park to take evening walk and necessary shops around just in walking distance is the best. Highly recommend for anyone who wants to live in Chicago Downtown!
Great place with amazing amenities! I love it's so close to the lakefront since I enjoy running and it's close to so many restaurants and other attractions!
The space and amenities are nice, and I feel safe and at home! Everyone I’ve spoken to on the team has been very helpful. The app makes it really easy to see all the features and pay rent.
Just moved in and everything has been great so far. Management was very helpful through out the entire process of viewing apartments, signing lease, and ultimately moving in. Excited to be a new resident!
Great building with wonderful amenities and mostly friendly staff! Lots of activities monthly and many discounts at all surrounding businesses downtown
I´m so glad to be living at The Tides. This is my first time living in Chicago and it couldn´t be better. Everything in the bulding works so well, such as the delivery´s room and all facilities in general. Plus, all the employess that work here are so kind.
Pleasant apartments with a very nice view. The appliances are updated which is the best part. Loved the amenities, the gym is huge and the whole neighbourhood is beautiful. Excited!
I absolutely love living here! My apartment is spacious and has a beautiful view and balcony. The 16th floor amenities are the best and I appreciate all the events/activities the Tides has for residents.