Living at the Tides has been an incredible experience, as I find myself surrounded by many caring staff all around, that really knows the building and the residents

Love living here! Marc is great and always a great time to talk with the concierge. Would love to see some of the new trial units as well! We have everything right at our fingertips and everyone is super polite.

Everything is perfect.Before I moved I had some questions in my mind because tides is cheaper than the neighbors building. Right now I don’t have any questions in my mind.

Overall, I have been really enjoying living at the Tides. I love the staff members and my neighbors. I think the leasing office is also responsible for any issue I have with my apartment.

Amazing so far, I've lived in the tides for approximately 10 months and have appreciated each month. The location is great, with a close proximity to Marianos and the loop. The maintenance stall and doormen are always friendly and professional. No complaints and will look to recommend a friend.

Friendly community and staff with nice amenities and frequent events. Unstable location with a beautifully manicured park right in front and a grocery store one block away.

Excellent apartment facilities. The best management office!!! Definitely will refer any friend who is looking for an apartment that can brings in comfort and joy!

I’ve rented the apartment overseas without seeing it person and it was up my expectations. It is clean and identical to the pictures I’ve received! The moving process was easy and management were flexible in understanding my situation.

So far so good. We Love this place. We moved to the tides on November 2018, it’s been fun so far. I wish there were more tenant events, to give us the ability to get to know our neighbors

Love living here, the location is perfect and the view is beautiful. I own a dog and the community is very pet friendly which also adds to living in this neighborhood.

I strongly recommend this apartment. Its location is perfect. Right in front of the apartment is a beautiful park. There is fountain, playing equipments, and dog run. It’s so quiet that I couldn’t believe that I live in downtown.

It has been wonderful! Everyone is quite friendly and helpful. The area is great and central to everything within walking distance, but far enough from the busy city vibe. It feels like a community.

I am enjoying the pool. The staff is lovely and very helpful. The location is so central. And I can also take my car which is parked below outside the city. I have a lovely view of the Chicago River. And when I leave the building I can walk around the park. Finally there are convenient stores right nearby my apartment at the Tides. Such easy living.

I love the location of this building. The park and the supermarket nearby makes it a really nice area. Maintenance staff is polite and very efficient. For me, it would be great if the walls of the hallways are painted frequently. Other than that and overall, it's a great building to live in.

I've enjoyed my time here at Tides. The staff really makes this a great place to live. The front desk staff makes it a priority to know your name and apartment so they can efficiently assist you with whatever is needed. The Tides also prioritizes keeping the common areas fresh and promote a comfortable atmosphere. Maintenance staff are quick to respond and always courteous.

The staff is attentive and courteous. The building has amazing amenities, a great location near downtown, restaurants, shops, parks, etc., and an awesome view of the lake shore.

Great location on a beautiful, secluded park, close to everything downtown and pet friendly! Management company is better than most I've experienced so far and the staff are all friendly and professional. Safe neighborhood and fantastic amenities.

the view was great. The environment was nice. But, the management office seems do not do their work. There were several issues that was found on the moving day. When report to them, they use the building was old as an excuse for those problems.

It is the best place that I've ever lived in. The neighborhood is so clean and there is a huge park there. Everything is so close; like you have a grocery store, restaurants, bank, coffeeshops, etc. It is so FANCY area.

It's been great living at the Tides! The great location, the awesome amenities, the super helpful and very friendly staff, all make it a really great place to be in.

5 years I’ve been here! Nice, quiet, warm apartment with a stunning south facing view. Wonderful staff and great residents who have become friends. Great amenities and a bustling community calendar - I love it!

Living in the tides has been great! We really enjoy the building amenities and the neighborhood. Everything is super close so no matter how bad the weather is, this is a great place to call home!

Great location, door people, friendly maintenance staff. Enjoy the social events that the office staff works so hard put on. Apartments fixtures are very outdated and cheap. But the location makes up for any apartment issues.

Great building with great staff and great view and sweet neighbors , overall the service is great and the experience is lovely and not to forget the location is really nice

We moved in in May of 2017 because they offered a shorter lease. I'm undergoing treatment for leukemia & lymphoma at U of Chicago Hospital & had to be within a half hour of the hospital. We also have a home in Bolingbrook. We liked the location so much that we have now renewed our lease twice since our original 5-month contract. My husband loves to take long walks through the city, cycle and run along the lakefront & this is a perfect location for it all. For me, the real highlight is the park in the center of the neighborhood. We have a dog & it's an ideal spot to walk her. She's not a big fan of the dog park, as she's too old to appreciate it. When our granddaughters visit, they love the children's park, which has just recently reopened after a renovation. The flowers throughout the park are the pièce de résistance! I take pictures constantly because I like to refresh my memory during the winter when they're dormant. Our concierge staff is wonderful and so helpful. One time when I was going to the hospital, but was too weak to walk to our car, John (a former concierge) ran up to the 16th floor to get an office chair on wheels. It was awesome and so very thoughtful.