Love the neighborhood. Nice apartment with good view. Workout room is great for me. Door staff are friendly and professional. New package room was great addition.

I have lived in the lake shore east community for over 15 years and I absolutely love this area.There is no other neighborhood in the city of Chicago that I would live in!

I have a great experience living at the tides. The maintenance team is great and so is the door staff. I’ve never had any problems with my apartment and I feel very safe and at home here.

Love the location and staff is so friendly. The amenities are very good, wish they would keep the coffee bar open longer. But everything is very clean

I had high hopes when I moved in to the Tides after 3 years in Hyde Park, and I have not been disappointed. The neighborhood is crime-free, quiet in the evening and close to the heart of Chicago. The 6 bus stops one block away and I can take it or the 2 or the Red Line to go to work. I love the access to both the Lake and the river walk. I bike and I can take the bike path to work or north. I love the dog park and while I don’t have a dog I like to think I have 100 nice dogs to say hello to. With the central location, I can bike to the rest of the city with the neighborhood as a hub. I am within walking distance of everywhere I want to go. I couldn’t be happier.

Beautiful garden, modern building, ultra comfortable apartments, Tides is my home away from home. Moved here from India in 2017 and instantly fell in love.

Tides apartment has Great location. Its located right next to lake shore and millennium park. And community also have (almost) private kids ground

I love staying in this neighborhood, water park and all the beautiful things I wake up to everyday is simply magnificent. The greenery and how they are maintaining the park in the heart of the city is mindblowing

fix the noise and make it cheaper to move fro one apartment to another in the building mid-lease. Could also turn on the AC sooner. Other than that I love it.

Just moved in, but everyone from the leasing office to the doormen have been very friendly! The view from my apartment isn’t bad either! I haven’t tried the amenities yet, but can’t wait for the pool to open!

The elevator has been out for ages. That coupled with the change in the residents of having more young people and the halls louder and smelling if pot have negatively impacted my desire to renew my lease.

It was great,,i love the tides apartment ,everything is near by and comfortable,always management keeps the apartment neat and clean,effordable living starts here

Apartments are a bit dated but community is great. Doormen are friendly and know everyone. Can’t beat the park and the proximity to downtown!

Great place but renewals are way too difficult and expensive. No flexibility on dates or support. Public WiFi in the park seems unreliable. Would be amazing if that worked better giving we’re all paying for shared.

Great place to live downtown. Very conveniently located and a tremendous and courteous staff that is always willing to help and is incredibly friendly.

Very satisfying place to live -- beautiful neighborhood and view and friendly staff who are very approachable. The packaged utilities are also very convenient.

Super helpful The events for those like painting eggs or Halloween are great The doorman are super negh and super helpful if you have something to help you right away

Something always seems to be broken, and the gym is terrible. Parking is stupid expensive. Otherwise I love it here! Great place with great people and even better dogs.

Love the neighborhood, the building, the Tides staff, and the general upkeep of the building. I have been living here for three years and have no plans on leaving.

Staffs are extremely helpful. I really enjoyed the environment and the community. The communications has also significantly imporved over the past several months

I’ve loved living at The Tides. The door staff knows everyone by name and creates a warm environment. It’s safe, a great community separate from the street traffic of The Loop but it’s all a walk away if you want it. It’s probably the best building to live in if you have a dog too!

The views are great, the door staff is incredible, the package room works well, being on the park is incredible. This is a really convenient place that is an oasis away from the Loop. However, the elevators in the morning and after work are a nightmare (one is frequently reserved, and there are occasional issues on others). The pool deck is great, but the pool is tiny. The construction if you're on the Vista tower side is also continuous.

I have lived here since 2008 and most times I absolutely love it. However, recently the management and maintenance have seemed less than optimal. I made a maintenance request for my clothes dryer that went 3 weeks with no attention. I have received packages that weren’t scanned so I couldn’t pick them up and packages that were put on the wrong shelves and took 6 weeks to locate. Thank John for finally finding the package although at that point it was a little late because it was supposed to be a Christmas present. And all inquiries or concerns are meant with a robotic almost scripted response.

Communication between management, leasing and residents has a lot of room for improvement. There is always a "by the way' in most if not all situations

The tides is a great place to live - it has a great amenity floor including a gym, game room, spa, coffee machine and outdoor pool. The building has updated appliances and great views of lakeshore east.