The Tides at Lakeshore East

I am in love with the Tides, and so is my daughter! Great amenities, and great residents overall. The location is great, and the view of downtown / lake is to die for!
We haven't lived here long, but we love it so far! Everyone we meet is friendly and the building is very dog-friendly. The amenities are awesome too!
My experience living at The tides is amazing. Love this neighborhood too. The view is great from the apartment. The park is great place to hangout and do fun activities on weekends and evenings
The staff has been fantastic since we've moved in and the building has a nice home feel. The construction is a bit noisy in the morning, but it's not terrible, and they're almost finished with Vista so that won't be an issue soon.
It has been a little less than a month since I moved in, and I'm very happy with the amenities as well as the staff here. I filed a maintenance request, and it was processed and completed within two days. The person helping me was kind and respectful as well. I appreciate everyone wearing a mask in communal areas as well.
So far everything has been great since I moved in. Everyone here has been so friendly and the staff are always willing to help. I had a maintenance issue right after I moved in and the guy was here to fix it almost immediately. Everything about the experience of moving in and getting settled has been great for me.
Beautiful apartment, great patio, friendly staff and wonderful amenities. Would recommend to anyone new to Chicago and has a dog. The park out front is perfect
Great place to live. Great amenities and staff. Location cant be beat and the neighborhood has a lot of things to offer. Happy with our choice.
Love the neighborhood. and also the apartment. I have been in the apartment for summer and it was really good with war light in the morning to the apartment . Love riding bikes and outdoor restaurants Excited for winter.
Wonderful neighborhood and great staff! The amenities are in great condition and the apartments offer great views. Convenient surroundings with cafe and supermarket just steps away.