No complaints, an all-around great experience for a reasonable price compared to similar apartments in the area. Great amenities, within walking distance of the Loop, and situated adjacent to high-quality restaurants and a Mariano's grocery store

The facilities now are being renewed but the apartments still a little bit old. However, it has a really nice common area as well as a lot of activities to integrate those who live in the building

Great community to live in! Everything is very convenient and Tides staff is very friendly. Love the free coffee and 16th floor views are awesome. Thanks!

Everyone was very helpful and very professional. The staff was friendly and answered all of my questions. Heather Kubik and her staff were there to help me every step of the way making my experience pleasant and enjoyable.

I have been living at Tides a little over 6 years. I have been happy in general. Pros: location, relatively new building, amenities Cons: The construction in the lobby, changes in the Comcast services were not managed properly. There has been a lot changes with the door staff recently

Like living in a hotel!! Fun classy social events ! Friendly staff! Very luxurious Like living in a hotel!! Fun classy social events ! Friendly staff! Very luxurious

I began moving in last Friday, January 10 and everyone has been so friendly and inviting! From the staff to neighbors to folks I'm simply meeting in the elevators. A HUGE thank you for making this an exciting time for a new chapter in my life!

Great area to be in. Close to many activities, restaurants, bars and great views of the lake. The staff is excellent. Very friendly. My unit is in great shape with new appliances.

I'm actually working next door at Vista tower. I thought it would be a great experience to live downtown and so close to work. I've only been in the community for a short time but really enjoying it thus far.

This building and it's staff make living here desirable. The care and attention to detail that the common spaces/amenities and leasing offices provide/receive are apparent. Add to that the welcoming environment in the lobby (despite being under construction), the wonderful location, and easy access to downtown. The experience speaks for itself. With the multiple options available for rent in the Downtown Loop area, recommendations from former tenants really count. I personally choose to rent here with my partner based off a former residents recommendation, and we're so happy to be here.

So far so good. Everyone we have met through the leasing office down to the front door staff have all been very helpful & polite. Renovations are in process in the lobby area with minimal disruption to the residents. Apartment was clean when we moved in and we received a very nice welcome gift which came in handy!

Overall very happy with our resident experience so far. The doormen and maintenance staff are awesome and professional. We just renewed our lease in November, so we are excited for at least 1 more great year here.

The tides is a great building to live in! The staff is always friendly and the community is great. There are so many fun events to attend throughout the week, especially if you’re new to the city. The location of the building is fantastic and the amenities are top notch!

One of the greatest locations in the city to live at. The views aren’t gorgeous. The neighborhood is quiet and we have access to everything. The tides is a great home with great management and front desk staff. Highly recommend living here.

The Apartment Management just took away all resident cable services which are part of our monthly paid utility package. But during our annual holiday party, they had some Apple TV boxes that were raffled off. I was lucky to win one of the boxes.

My resident experience here has been great so far. I cannot wait for the renovations to be completed. Im sure the lobby will look very nice.

Tides are the best apartments to live around downtown,,,,affordable prices and peaceful living,,,tides management and tides maintainece team are the best people

I love the morning and evening coffee break and also events at community center (16 floor). It’s a perfect way to say hi to your neighbor and to have new friends.

Everything is very good. Good stuff. Good environment. Good building. They are very friendly. The environment is very convenient. The park is really nice.

I am in love with the tides as its a friendly place. The 16th floor ( common room) is the coolest area to make friends and hang around. The building throw great parties. I loved the last party thrown on december 17th.

Overall, the staff is super friendly and helpful, but the constant construction over the past few months has made living here difficult and it seems there are always more delays. It just doesn't feel like Luxury living right now.

Always under Construction. Thanks for canceling the cable and really breaching the contract we signed. That was a highlight for me. Need to be cleaned more

Living in Tides has been a great choice. Fantastic location, friendly staff and management team. Everything is beyond my expectations. There are more things can be improved at the same time like dog management, noise management etc. Overall it's been good experience.

Great location on the park. Nice amenities. Wonderful attentive front desk staff that always have a smile on their face. Timely maintenance repairs.

We moved in a month ago, everything has been really good, just a few thing we like we’ve been waiting on repairs outlet, switch, and kitchen light.