The Tides at Lakeshore East

this seems like the best place ever to stay ! Everything like gym, pool,game room etc are available within the building.. loving the stay here!!
I enjoy the camaraderie of the Tides...talking to the neighbors, the door staff and the other employees. I especially like talking to Mark at the front desk:)
The location of The Tides make it feel like a cozy little gem to begin with! The view is amazing, and the staff is so nice. The events we have every month are great options too.
Lakeshore East is Chicago's hidden gem and the tides is the most accessible building in the neighborhood. I've lived here for six years and I hope to for six more!
Super prompt management and really friendly staff all around, including the concierge. Great amenities and great community, lived here just over half a year now.
The area is pleasant and clean. There are plenty of attractions and shops to access at very convinient locations. The amenity space that is available is also great, the pool, the hot tub, and gym are very well kept.
Constant renovation, elevators frequently broken, added charges without invoicing reason. Front desk is friendly but management should be more accommodating to lessees given the constant pains with renovation
Just moved in and so far it has been a great experience! Management has been so helpful and nice. Great location that is walking distance to almost any where.
After living at The Tides for almost five years, we have fallen in love with the neighborhood and frankly could not imagine living anywhere else in the city. Moreover, the building and amenities are well-maintained and comfortable. Have never regretted moving here for a second.
I am a new resident and I love my unit. The amenity floor is unlike any other I have seen. I wish the lobby were a bit bigger considering the amount of people that like here. Seems like everyone is always bumping into each other her.