The Tides at Lakeshore East

Loving my new home and the views of the city and river. Definitely made the right choice of moving here. Top-class amenities in a cute neighborhood with lovely people!
Love it here! Everything we need is right here. Community is amazing and everyone is so nice and helpful. The door ladies and doorman are awesome! They helped clear things up with our move in process.
It has been a year since we moved in and we love our home! We really enjoy walking around the beautiful neighborhood which has so much to offer.
Great apartment! Friendly residents, quiet place, reasonable rent. It’s near nice park, supermarket, many bus stops. The pool was not as good as I expected though.
No complaints thus far! Love the building and the neighborhood. Mail room experience is phenomenal, lobby and communal areas are always tidy, clean, and surprisingly empty which is great!
I enjoy the building and the staff are all very nice. The lobby and elevator space is very small and it gets crowded, especially when 1/4 elevators is being used for someone moving in. It’s typical to have to wait quite awhile for an elevator.
This construction you have on the side of the building is ridiculous ! I will not renew my lease. You didn’t even offer to move to a different apartment.
This is the best place to live! The atmosphere of the neighborhood is so welcoming, and is a wonderful place for dogs and kids! I never want to move!
This is a great community with people of all ages and races. My favorite things about the area are the dogs! There is exceptional security and amenities.
All staff is extremely friendly and responsive. My move in process had a few issues, but they were quickly resolved which has made my first few days here great!