The Union

4.6

4.6

I love this apartment sooo much! My only wish is that there were more/better places to take my dog out. But everything else is awesome, I've never even had to call maintenance.
I love it here!! I have no complaints except for the noise of the unit above me. Overall it’s a nice and inviting environment. I love how everything is nearby.
It's alright! I think the lease restrictions about hanging things on the walls is ridiculous and very restrictive, especially in such a small space. I cannot hang plants from a 1 inch picture nail and in a studio apartment there are not a lot of other places :( I think enforcement of the hygiene rules should be much more strict. There is dog poop and pee all over the carpets in the hallways and on the outside walkways, which is super gross and smells awful. Parking is less than ideal and I think it would be nice to have a guaranteed spot somewhere if you have a lease here. I was here for a few months before I was off the waitlist for a garage pass, so I left my car on the street (where cars get broken into almost weekly). People in the office are very kind and responsive! And other people living here seem great as well, I've only had positive interactions. Mostly because I have not figured out/met who is letting their dogs relieve themselves outside my front door.
Staff is really friendly, seating area at the front of the building always looks really nice. 6th floor and elevators constantly smell like pot. Wish that was enforced a little more.
Great staff , excellent location to Portlad and public transportation . Megan is the best property manager ever, the office staff is all the best one could want or need . The building is safe and secure thanks to all who work here at the U .
Great location, great units, very friendly staff. Reasonably priced homes. Very quick response times for maintenance requests. Quiet neighbors.
The staff at the Union has made my move in so smooth. I already had a slight maintenance problem and they got right on it and fixed it right away, I think I am going to be happy here!
The team at The Union are fantastic, always willing to be helpful, with a smile. They helped make my move smooth, I appreciate their effort to making my move one of the less stressful parts of moving.
The Union feels like a safe and welcoming community and I am glad to be living here for the few months I’ve been here! The staff is welcoming and engaged!
Seriously love this apartment complex! So close to everything and the neighbors are super nice and the building is very well maintained. The views are great and the office staff is top notch!