The Union

4.7

4.7

This is my first month living here and so far everyone @ The Union Apartments has been awesome. Allegra was is always so quick to respond to emails and take care of questions. The cleaning people do good work and are so friendly. I appreciate you all.
We love it!! Quiet, secure access building, friendly neighbors, and no shortage of cute dogs running around! Great location with easy access to freeways, and walking distance to many restaurants, coffee spots, and Lloyd Center mall!
Everything about this place is absolutely terrific and Bob Ross as the doorman can’t be beat. This location is public transportation heaven; 3 Bus Routes, 3 MAX Lines, and both streetcar stops all less than 4 minute walk. You can practically go almost anywhere in the city without too much effort.
I really like this apartment. It’s clean, quiet, and comfortable. It’s really close to the max station, Lloyd center mall, and downtown! Best place to live!
Great staff and maintenance crew. Prompt responses. Feels like a safe community. Carpet in front of the elevator on the 5th floor always smells like pee (from dogs?).
I really like the apartment itself, but the area is kind of scary. :( I've had bad encounters on our block, even. The apartment feels roomy and has good lighting and soundproofing, and I love having a bath.
Apartment is nicely designed and pretty sound proof. Love the view. Wish people were a bit chattier/friendlier but otherwise it’s a nice place to live.
I love the union and my apartment. It’s been so nice to have a washer and dryer and a dishwasher when I haven’t had one for over 10 years. It’s also nice to be able to have a functioning living room that I was able to create on my own. And knowing that there is a fitness center available to me in the middle of a pandemic is really great for my stress levels.
I like it people are nice and courteous. It’s never loud in or outside. The halls stay clean there’s no people lingering around. The staff are very helpful too.
This year has been a difficult one, but having a wonderful home, with extremely supportive management, has helped me with my stress. I feel safe and supported here, and there is nothing in the world that can compare to that feeling.