The Union

4.6

4.6

Camae
The apartment building is really nice, almost always clean in the common areas. Apartment is beautiful and I love the view. However the neighborhood has really soured my experience here. I don't feel safe walking my dog.
Keisha
I would say overall, I am very happy living here at the Union ;) We have very nice neighbors on either side of us, and the building is very pet friendly, which I love ;) The walls seem very soundproof in general on the sides and above us, but it is easy to hear what is going on in the hallway, and i feel like there seems to be a large gap under the front door. The space itself is very nice, but I do wish the bathtub were a bit bigger, and it would be nice if the bedroom was able to be a bit more soundproof ;) I like our urban patio area, but it does invite a lot of local people, not all of them desirable... The fan on the stove/microwave is very loud, but seems effective ;) I love the amount of light the windows invite in , and compared to our previous place, I am so much happier living here ;)
Jason
Been pretty nice living here, the people working here make all the difference. Anytime there is an issue they are so swift to help however they can. They do a good job at making you feel welcomed and heard. Props to the Union team!
Macklin
Cheap apartment for the area. Staff is super friendly and responsive. Nice apartment appliances and in-unit washer and dryer. Sometimes the garbage chute is broken.
Timothy
I love it here, best apartment I've had. The onsite management is wonderful and makes ita really nice to live here. They've had events during Halloween that were really fun to bring my girlfriend to. There is minimal noise from other tenants which is nice as I work an early morning shift and sleep during the day. I'd recommend living here to my friend's
Annabelle
So far it’s been great, the rooms are beautiful and the kitchens are well put together, I really enjoy how close we are to everything and it’s not to far to go to Washington!
Louiza
Allegra, Alexandra and business Manager Megan are very professional, helpful, and nice persons. If your looking to rent an apartment, I would recommend the Union residence.
Joshua
LOVE living here! The staff are always smiling and saying hello and our neighbors are great. Our pets love people watching and being close to all transit options is a life saver.
Alexander
Our experience started great, but quickly turned sour as the management company systematically removed all of the available large green spaces on the property. I have received multiple single excuses from multiple sources as tp why. Once presented with a problem, issues or suggestions the front office becomes dismissive, obtuse, and resorts to gas lighting their residents instead of helping them in any manner. They will wage wars on semantics to not take care of issues. The security firm is also a joke and does nothing. It makes me feel no safer than the door between my apartment and the hallway. I could go in on but I am sure you have seen my google review already.
Kaitlyn
The apartment was clean, and the leasing office staff were very welcoming. People here seem friendly and it’s a great community for dogs. I enjoy the communication posters located all over the building, it helps keep me informed.