I have not yet moved in but my initial tour was great. Jessica was great, helpful and friendly. I can't wait to move in and join The Union at Lyndhurst Community.

Great improvement since the new management took over. Everything is good. The only thing I wish to change would be our gym equipments. Most of them are old and doesn't work so well especially the treadmills.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great clean and quiet community. Excellent office response time. View of NYC skyline. Beautiful updated apartment. Could use more visitor parking

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The parking situation in the garage is annoying. There needs to be stricter rules when people take parking spots from paying residents. I hope the garage door will partially solve the problem.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great community with plenty of ammenities. The pool is great in the summer and there is plenty of room for furry friends to roam around! My dog loves all the dog friends he has made.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have lived here for over 4 years. Every year this complex just keeps getting better. I remember when this was owned by another company, but when it changed to the Union, they really improved the property. Only thing I’m sad about is the pool table is gone from the lobby.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I actually love my apartment! It is spacious, bright and it has all the amenities I want! The community is quiet and clean and the management team is friendly.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Good place to stay in northern jersey. Hosts decent amenities. Decent swimming pool, gym, club house, yoga room & Covered parking etc. For NYC daily commuters, an year back we had shuttle to and from nearest bus station. But now only one way shuttle to bus stand. Nothing to come back. Still the least walk compared to other apartments in the nearby area. Definitely worth considering.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Our experience at the Union at Lyndhurst has been good overall. Besides our front door being vandalized and the noisy neighbors through the walls, they built a beautiful dog park in the back with a nice patio, the covered parking garage is a plus, and the maintenance staff has been overly helpful.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The society is peaceful and commute to the city is easy. Amenities are excellent and the management team is really good and helpful. Package concierge service is really convenient.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Love all of the improvements at the Union at Lyndhurst. Makes living here very enjoyable. The dog park, lounge, package pickup, parking on my floor...the list goes on.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I absolutely love living here everything is close by and I love my apartment its beautiful and spacious. The property is very clean and maintenance team is great. Everyone is super friendly and I love the lounge.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Moved in 8 mths ago and I'm totally loving living here. The staff has been great and any issues Ive had, were addressed immediately. Love having a gym so accessible. Cant wait till the gym has new equipment

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love the area and community around here. Perfect for what I was looking for and the staff has been nothing but great. I’m really looking forward for the warmer weather.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have had a great experience so far living at the Union . We Moved in 1 Month ago . If I were to make one suggestion is that there seems to be trash on the grass often . Also people do not clean up their dogs poop ! Which is not the apartment complex’s fault

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great community. Very quite. Everyone we meet is very friendly. Maintenance team is amazing; they come to fix things within only a few hours of a request.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Best value for the rent. Comfy and spacious with a great office staff and the best maintenance team around! Lovely amenities that are continually being upgraded.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Beautiful and peaceful community, good amenities.. Service requests are resolved quickly, very friendly and helpful staff.. Love living here!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Week one, all very good. Staff of professional and friendly people. Even my new neighbors are friendly and welcoming. Plus the view of the NYC skyline is AMAZING.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Been great other than some of the machines now working properly due to the building age such as AC and heater unit in the apartment and throughout the complex here and there

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love it here. It’s not a gated community but it feels gated. It’s super quiet. Everyone is very very polite here too. Gym 24hrs too! Which means you’ll find time to get in shape even if you worked a double shift.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Everything has been great. The leasing staff is friendly and very helpful. They made my move very smooth. The apartment is perfect and I love all the cabinet space and the walk in closet.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great community, very friendly and helpful leasing staff! Such a clean and newly renovated building with awesome amenities! I highly recommend the Union.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Awesome staff from leasing to maintenance. Each person is awesome. Great spacious apartment with decent sunlight and amenities. A place worth considering to lease if you work in NYC. 10-15 mins walk to/from bus station. Bus takes 25 mins to port authority.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

So far our experience here at the Union at Lyndhurst apartments has been great. There are a lot of positive and negative reviews about this apartment complex but everything so far has been wonderful up to our standards. The maintenance is amazing and the apartments are wonderful.