Great community, very friendly and helpful leasing staff! Such a clean and newly renovated building with awesome amenities! I highly recommend the Union.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Awesome staff from leasing to maintenance. Each person is awesome. Great spacious apartment with decent sunlight and amenities. A place worth considering to lease if you work in NYC. 10-15 mins walk to/from bus station. Bus takes 25 mins to port authority.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

So far our experience here at the Union at Lyndhurst apartments has been great. There are a lot of positive and negative reviews about this apartment complex but everything so far has been wonderful up to our standards. The maintenance is amazing and the apartments are wonderful.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The apartments are absolutely Gorgeous! The management team is absolutely the best. They have turned all of our stressful moments of moving into pure joy. Thank yo!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We love it here at the union. The staff is amazing, everything is so prompt. Whenever we have a service request it is completed on the same day if possible. Everything is always so clean and I feel safe here.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

So far everything has been awesome!! Jon in the leasing office has been very helpful, and the rest of the team is also really nice. The maintenance guys are great as well.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love Jessica and John in the leasing office-they are so helpful. They made my whole leasing experience easy and efficient, every question answered.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

My experience moving in was a smooth and pleasant one. The employees are very friendly, and they made the process very easy. Besides the wonderful amenities, there are always fun events for the people in the community.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Just moved in yesterday and so far the transition has been pretty smooth. Very pleased with the friendliness of the community and have already had great conversation with some of my fellow neighbors. Look forward to living here!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The renovations are beautiful. I wish there was an easier way for guests to come in. The lounge is stunning. I'm in love with the high ceilings.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Left out a star and a half because parking garage is a bit narrow and we've already had issues with people taking our spaces. Also, we had to address requesting observance of quiet hours with an upstairs neighbor

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We have been here for 3 weeks. The move in process was very easy and everything has been up to our standards. The location is great for getting around and the complex looks so up to date after the recent renovations.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have been living here for seven years now. There has been some changes since the Union took over. Some good some bad but over time I got to see the better side of this company.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The union at Lyndhurst is a great place to call home. The many amenities like a washer and dryer in the apartments and a gym make my home life very convenient, the staff is always friendly. They are always upgrading and making things even better!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Love that I moved here with my family 4 months ago. Hallways are being updated which looks amazing so far. The gym definitely needs some upgrade. I believe with all the changes coming, I would definitely give it a 5 stars

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

It’s our second year here. The place is nice, quiet and clean. People are respectful, administration is good. But neighbors with dog don’t clean up after there pets outside and sometime inside. Smell of weed almost every day. And most crazy thing is fire alarm. Especially at 2a.m. Its so loud. And always this is a false signal. But you need to go out and wait fire brigades outside. For this price for apartment they must install cameras on the floors and on the parking too. Because our car was scratched on parking lot. But we couldn’t prove it.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I really enjoy living at the union at Lyndhurst. I have enjoyed the peace of the building and the friendliness of the neighbors. All of the staff are very friendly.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have NO complaints regarding this community. The staff is awesome and the other residents I have met are nice and respectful of those around them. It is in a great location - close to everything and yet,, still quiet in the evenings. I’m happy I chose to live here!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Just completed my first year and besides loving moving into an apartment that was recently remodeled I have enjoyed the convenience of the location w quick access to everything. The management office has been great through the year on top of any minor issues that have come up! so it looks like I'll be driving Jessica crazy for another year.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great area, pool and amenities are amazing. The only reason I didn't give 5* is because the pool can get quite busy. They should have evenings or 1 night a week where its adults only. The pool area should stay open later so BBQs and fire pits can actually be used. Overall a great place to live, maintenance issues are resolved immediately and everyone is friendly.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Apartment are nice and the building is maintained. Three stars for the lack of visitors parking, intercom system not working, and overpriced amenities fees and monthly parking fee. The pool is normally dirty and cloudy.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Location is perfect.. very quiet and safe. The pool is a big plus and walking area for dogs is perfect. Underground parking is great . The staff here is wonderful and the leasing staff and manager are a ✅✅.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The experience has been great. From events held so far in the building to the amenities and being close to work, it is exactly what I've expected. Can't wait for how this community will look like with the upcoming renovations.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The maintenance team has been extremely responsive when I send service request. Management team is pleasant and attentive to issues and concerns. The property however is not as clean and well maintained as it could be, but improvements are being made daily

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We have been here in this community for 10 years and I believe will continue another 10 years 😂 As every time we renew our lease we're saying last one ☝🏻