I absolutely love living here everything is close by and I love my apartment its beautiful and spacious. The property is very clean and maintenance team is great. Everyone is super friendly and I love the lounge.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Moved in 8 mths ago and I'm totally loving living here. The staff has been great and any issues Ive had, were addressed immediately. Love having a gym so accessible. Cant wait till the gym has new equipment

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love the area and community around here. Perfect for what I was looking for and the staff has been nothing but great. I’m really looking forward for the warmer weather.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have had a great experience so far living at the Union . We Moved in 1 Month ago . If I were to make one suggestion is that there seems to be trash on the grass often . Also people do not clean up their dogs poop ! Which is not the apartment complex’s fault

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great community. Very quite. Everyone we meet is very friendly. Maintenance team is amazing; they come to fix things within only a few hours of a request.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Best value for the rent. Comfy and spacious with a great office staff and the best maintenance team around! Lovely amenities that are continually being upgraded.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Beautiful and peaceful community, good amenities.. Service requests are resolved quickly, very friendly and helpful staff.. Love living here!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Week one, all very good. Staff of professional and friendly people. Even my new neighbors are friendly and welcoming. Plus the view of the NYC skyline is AMAZING.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love it here. It’s not a gated community but it feels gated. It’s super quiet. Everyone is very very polite here too. Gym 24hrs too! Which means you’ll find time to get in shape even if you worked a double shift.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Everything has been great. The leasing staff is friendly and very helpful. They made my move very smooth. The apartment is perfect and I love all the cabinet space and the walk in closet.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great community, very friendly and helpful leasing staff! Such a clean and newly renovated building with awesome amenities! I highly recommend the Union.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Awesome staff from leasing to maintenance. Each person is awesome. Great spacious apartment with decent sunlight and amenities. A place worth considering to lease if you work in NYC. 10-15 mins walk to/from bus station. Bus takes 25 mins to port authority.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

So far our experience here at the Union at Lyndhurst apartments has been great. There are a lot of positive and negative reviews about this apartment complex but everything so far has been wonderful up to our standards. The maintenance is amazing and the apartments are wonderful.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The apartments are absolutely Gorgeous! The management team is absolutely the best. They have turned all of our stressful moments of moving into pure joy. Thank yo!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We love it here at the union. The staff is amazing, everything is so prompt. Whenever we have a service request it is completed on the same day if possible. Everything is always so clean and I feel safe here.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

So far everything has been awesome!! Jon in the leasing office has been very helpful, and the rest of the team is also really nice. The maintenance guys are great as well.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love Jessica and John in the leasing office-they are so helpful. They made my whole leasing experience easy and efficient, every question answered.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

My experience moving in was a smooth and pleasant one. The employees are very friendly, and they made the process very easy. Besides the wonderful amenities, there are always fun events for the people in the community.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Just moved in yesterday and so far the transition has been pretty smooth. Very pleased with the friendliness of the community and have already had great conversation with some of my fellow neighbors. Look forward to living here!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The renovations are beautiful. I wish there was an easier way for guests to come in. The lounge is stunning. I'm in love with the high ceilings.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Left out a star and a half because parking garage is a bit narrow and we've already had issues with people taking our spaces. Also, we had to address requesting observance of quiet hours with an upstairs neighbor

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We have been here for 3 weeks. The move in process was very easy and everything has been up to our standards. The location is great for getting around and the complex looks so up to date after the recent renovations.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have been living here for seven years now. There has been some changes since the Union took over. Some good some bad but over time I got to see the better side of this company.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The union at Lyndhurst is a great place to call home. The many amenities like a washer and dryer in the apartments and a gym make my home life very convenient, the staff is always friendly. They are always upgrading and making things even better!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Love that I moved here with my family 4 months ago. Hallways are being updated which looks amazing so far. The gym definitely needs some upgrade. I believe with all the changes coming, I would definitely give it a 5 stars