The place is very clean and spacious. Everything is just as I expected. Me and my boyfriend are very happy to start our lives here with our little one.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The Union at Lyndhurst has provided me with a safe and decent environment throughout my residency to date, and their has been multiple capital improvements onsite beneficial to residents.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

So far it’s a nice community friendly and a great apartment with a view and a loft with extra space and good amenities . move in was made with no stress and parking which is indoors and gated is a plus especially in the winter months. Restaurants and shopping are nearby and the Thursday food trucks is a bonus

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I moved in to The Union in December and have been impressed with every part of this community. The leasing office have been so helpful, the maintenance staff have been terrific. I’m surprised by the social network inside The Union. It is fun to connect with and take advantage of the events of the last few months. I am very happy with my decision to make this place my new home.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Love the greenery, staff is nice, close to NY and other cool areas, our only complaint is the baby that runs upstairs but we’ve gotten used to it

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Ive been living here for almost 5 years...hard to believe. This property has gone through massive improvements over the last year and a half and that is all thanks to the wonderful team at the building. I am absolutely loving all of the new improvements so far. I cannot wait to see this community do more events and watch our home grow into a place I would like to call home..maybe a summer pool party??

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Besides some minor issues everything has been alright. Sometimes somebody parks on my spot and there is not enough guests spots. I like the place

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

this place is beautiful. the only bad thing is the gym treadmills have no tv that work and no control of the temperature, so it is always supper hot in the gym

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have not yet moved in but my initial tour was great. Jessica was great, helpful and friendly. I can't wait to move in and join The Union at Lyndhurst Community.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great improvement since the new management took over. Everything is good. The only thing I wish to change would be our gym equipments. Most of them are old and doesn't work so well especially the treadmills.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great clean and quiet community. Excellent office response time. View of NYC skyline. Beautiful updated apartment. Could use more visitor parking

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The parking situation in the garage is annoying. There needs to be stricter rules when people take parking spots from paying residents. I hope the garage door will partially solve the problem.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great community with plenty of ammenities. The pool is great in the summer and there is plenty of room for furry friends to roam around! My dog loves all the dog friends he has made.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have lived here for over 4 years. Every year this complex just keeps getting better. I remember when this was owned by another company, but when it changed to the Union, they really improved the property. Only thing I’m sad about is the pool table is gone from the lobby.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I actually love my apartment! It is spacious, bright and it has all the amenities I want! The community is quiet and clean and the management team is friendly.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Good place to stay in northern jersey. Hosts decent amenities. Decent swimming pool, gym, club house, yoga room & Covered parking etc. For NYC daily commuters, an year back we had shuttle to and from nearest bus station. But now only one way shuttle to bus stand. Nothing to come back. Still the least walk compared to other apartments in the nearby area. Definitely worth considering.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Our experience at the Union at Lyndhurst has been good overall. Besides our front door being vandalized and the noisy neighbors through the walls, they built a beautiful dog park in the back with a nice patio, the covered parking garage is a plus, and the maintenance staff has been overly helpful.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The society is peaceful and commute to the city is easy. Amenities are excellent and the management team is really good and helpful. Package concierge service is really convenient.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Love all of the improvements at the Union at Lyndhurst. Makes living here very enjoyable. The dog park, lounge, package pickup, parking on my floor...the list goes on.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I absolutely love living here everything is close by and I love my apartment its beautiful and spacious. The property is very clean and maintenance team is great. Everyone is super friendly and I love the lounge.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Moved in 8 mths ago and I'm totally loving living here. The staff has been great and any issues Ive had, were addressed immediately. Love having a gym so accessible. Cant wait till the gym has new equipment

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love the area and community around here. Perfect for what I was looking for and the staff has been nothing but great. I’m really looking forward for the warmer weather.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have had a great experience so far living at the Union . We Moved in 1 Month ago . If I were to make one suggestion is that there seems to be trash on the grass often . Also people do not clean up their dogs poop ! Which is not the apartment complex’s fault

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great community. Very quite. Everyone we meet is very friendly. Maintenance team is amazing; they come to fix things within only a few hours of a request.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Best value for the rent. Comfy and spacious with a great office staff and the best maintenance team around! Lovely amenities that are continually being upgraded.