The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The Union has such an AMAZING office staff and maintenance team!!!! 5 Stars all the way ⭐️ Exceptional customer service all the way around.
Everyone from Silvana, Yee, Jennifer to Jenny are all great members of the community who truly cares in what they do for the Union Lyndhurst residents and I appreciate that!
Love living here! Best value. Great staff. Perfect location for our family. Have lived here over 7 years in 3 different apartments. Love the layouts!!
We LOVE living here! Everyone is so nice and helpful! The entire place is spotless and properly kept. We are so happy here and we hope to stay here a long time
I just joined the community and I already feel at home. My experience with my lease was superb. Ms Liu helped me so much in making me feel comfortable with my process to move here. Things are extremely difficult these days due to the current pandemic and being a service member it’s hard to fell at home anywhere. I’m glad that the Union at Lyndhurst can be that home away from home. Looking forward in being a part of this wonderful community
The maintenance crew and building staff here at the Union community are extremely helpful and kind once the issue is finally brought to their attention
After living here for a year, and through COVID-19, I can say that the people that live here and the staff that work here are a amazing. I have no complaints.
Our experience has been great so far, Yi has been very responsive and helpful during our move. We were able to get our keys access to the building on time and everything went smoothly.
Nice apartment and cool amenities. Been here for two years and had a good time living here. The gym is nice and even better now after the recent renovation.
Everyone has been super friendly and helpful. We got locked out of our uhaul and one neighbor let us use her phone and kept checking in on us. Another found us moving at 11:30 at night and stopped to help us unload our entire van.