The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

4.2

4.2

I've been living here since October and it has its perks but also its downfalls. The parking situation can be a nightmare. People don't pick up after their pets a lot. I understand the grass from time to time but poop on the side walk is a bit much. The leasing office however is wonderful and always ready to help, especially Jenny.
I like the community here. I like the amenities and the improvements being made to the courtyards between each building. My dog enjoys the dog park and meeting other dogs and their owners.
Well, I can't imagine any place that hasn't had trouble this year, but this place really makes up for it. I've gotten really good service. I get all of my packages and groceries here, the gym just got renovated and the view of NYC is outstanding! I'm very satisfied with the staff especially Jenny and Yi.
We love living here. Great staff and community! The apartment and amenities are great, especially the dog park. Shuttle service is a bonus. Definitely recommend.
I wish there was an obvious way in this app to quickly see my review history. I wanted to write a follow-up to some feedback I previously provided about the office staff. Specifically Yi, and Jennifer. When you come to the office, they are extremely helpful.
Leasing agen very nice and helpful. The area interior is very clean. Really nice and quiet and relaxed. The gym looked great and the pool area looks good
So far so good! The maintenance was always on check 24/7! The customer service was not bad at all! The property manager was ver helpful too!
I’ve been living here 2 years now, I’ve gotta say most of my neighbors for the most part are very nice and friendly. Lots of neighbors have dogs which I love, I have one of my own. I’ve had terrible luck with the people that live above me. They are very noisy and stomp on the floor constantly, even after repeated attempts to reason with them .
We had a easy move in experience when we first moved into the union. The overall staff and units were all renovated and made it a good process for us.
The apartment is beautiful and the grounds are well-kept. The staff is always polite and the building is clean. One downside is the entire building smells like weed and it's so strong is seeps right into your apartment. Other than that it's been a good experience.