Beautiful apartment. So far, all our needs have been met and the management office is truly amazing, especially Sam! She has truly gone above and beyond!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Thus far, I have not had the best experience in the two weeks. In my limited time as a tenant, I have experienced mix-ups with my keys due to apparent gaps in communication with the office staff on my move-in dates, to maintenance vehicles parking in my space and me (the person paying for the spot) having to park elsewhere. Also, before signing my lease, I voiced concerns about damage to the mirror in my bathroom. I was assured that it would be fixed before my move-in date, however now I have signed my lease and have begun to move in only to be told that the mirror would not be replaced. I honestly hope things improve

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Love the apartment. Just moved in and so far so good! Maintenance came immediately because my hot water wasn’t hot enough! Had a hiccup upon moving in but I was assured this wouldn’t be an issue!!!! Love love love my new home!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Beautiful property. I am so glad that I found this place! The apartment is so spacious and clean. It’s not loud by any means, even if the highways is facing us. When coming home, you get a beautiful view of the city. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Very well maintained and neat community. Leasing office staff people are very good. Free shuttle is plus to this timings. Easy to commute to Newyork

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love it here. The staff is always friendly and professional. The property is always clean and well maintained. The activities they have for the kids around the holidays are amazing

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

So far so good. Good management, safe neighborhood. The only thing I’m not satisfied is the package pickup. Packages are oftentimes left in the mail room unattended, very unorganized. It’s difficult to find your packages among so many boxes.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

There has been alot of improvements since last year and I am happy and satisfied living here at the Union Lyndhurst. With the cold weather coming hopefully we get some good heat in the building.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great place to reside. Still minor details were missing being completed in the apartment still. All in all nice community and my family is happy.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

When we signed the lease .. it was for 2 Bed n 2 bath as we did everything online we couldn’t check that apartment before, but on the day of move in we were given a 2 bed n 1 bath apartment. When we complained about it they said it our mistake and we will speak to our manager n solve the problem any after about a week they are saying it’s our mistake as we didn’t check the floor plan n we should continue in this shit. Manager is terrible.

.reasonable living experience cost wise considering NY work . reasonable living experience cost wise considering NY work reasonable living experience cost wise considering NY work

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I like the community here. I like the amenities and the improvements being made to the courtyards between each building. My dog enjoys the dog park and meeting other dogs and their owners.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

This is a Awesome community friendly staff very helpful and caring . I couldn’t have asked for a better experience in getting to tour the union.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Community is good, but residents at upstairs make loud work out noise at late night quite hours. Its loud due to thin walls and ceilings. The pool summer party, Thursday trucks are good and also workout facility and garage are very nice

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The staff is what makes living here so great. It’s truly important to me that any guy I’m dating meets the office staff so I can get their opinion. I hate having to drive down from the 5th floor in the parking garage but getting huge smiles and waves from the maintenance staff if they’re out makes the whole thing better. Without the amazing staff this place would just feel like any other building. They make it feel like home

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The leasing process has been smooth and the staff has been wonderful! The amenities are great and it's a beautiful space and a grest price. We move in on 9/28. Can't wait to call this home!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Very peaceful. Very clean. Very safe. Close to everything. Quiet. Have yet to experience the gym but have passed by a few times and it looks inviting, has all the equipment one would need.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We moved into The Union during the dark winter months and was impressed with the well maintained sidewalks and garage. But after my first summer as part of this great community, I am even more impressed with the landscaping work, the pool area and even the marshlands outside my apartment. The Union just keeps making me happy to be a renter.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love living here! The staff and the maintenance departments are wonderful. They are always ready to handle whatever issue you may have. The courtyards are quiet and nice to take a walk through. The new fire pits are perfect with Fall approaching.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Super nice and friendly staff. I love the gym and pool area. The appliances are all brand new. I am very excited to live here. Sam in the leasing office was very helpful.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

excellent place to stay!! peaceful stay in the neatly maintained community ..my child enjoying the pool and lawns ..overall its a gud place.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The staff are very kind and help in anyway they can but since we have moved in we have had nothing but maintenance requests that need to be filled. It seems like nothing was fixed before we move in including shards of glass on the deck.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The union at Lyndhurst is great apartment building to live at. the maintenance staff is amazing and they strive to make sure each resident is happy and comfortable. Overall a very nice place to live.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great place and Great environment for my pets and my child. Everything is nice and clean I love the people in the receptionist very professional and friendly

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Building is clean and updated, lots of ammenities. Always learning about more it has to offer. Love it here! Looking forward to a very long residence here. Thank you