The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

4.3

4.3

Beautiful property. Nice dog park. Rent is a little high especially when you have broken amenities like a fire pit the entire time you’ve lived here
It’s beautiful just not very well kept, but I have a feeling it’s getting better. The office staff is really nice the spring is coming the flowers are blooming. Hopefully the fire pits will start working so we can have more family time outside.
As new tenants move in, the more you discover how this community is allowing everyone to move in. It's definitely a big change in the type of tenants moving in that doesn't make this place any better. That's not including the current tenants living here
Best place to live. Extremely quiet and well kept community. It’s been a great six months looking forward enjoying my remaining time here. If my job keeps me here longer would most definitely extend my lease.
Great community with excellent staff. Been having some noise issues but other than that it has been an awesome experience with the Greystar management. Props to Silvana, Eddie, Leroy, Jenny, and Daniella and the maintenance, cleaning folks who work hard to keep the community the way residents desire.
It gives you a lot more information about your on internet and you have internet access and you can get a good internet connection with your
The manager was very friendly and helpful. She took the time to explain everything in detail and made us feel comfortable about our decision to make the move.
This place is beautiful, but it's by far the most expensive place I've ever lived. I'm straight up not having a good time brother. 12345678
I haven’t moved in yet, but so far everything looks beautiful. I am excited to utilize the outdoor spaces, pool, fitness rooms and dog park.
We absolutely love The Union! We moved in last summer and just love how friendly and warm everyone here is. The maintenance staff is so helpful and diligent. While the front desk staff is so caring. We love living here and can't wait to use the pool!