So far so good. Good management, safe neighborhood. The only thing I’m not satisfied is the package pickup. Packages are oftentimes left in the mail room unattended, very unorganized. It’s difficult to find your packages among so many boxes.

There has been alot of improvements since last year and I am happy and satisfied living here at the Union Lyndhurst. With the cold weather coming hopefully we get some good heat in the building.

Great place to reside. Still minor details were missing being completed in the apartment still. All in all nice community and my family is happy.

When we signed the lease .. it was for 2 Bed n 2 bath as we did everything online we couldn’t check that apartment before, but on the day of move in we were given a 2 bed n 1 bath apartment. When we complained about it they said it our mistake and we will speak to our manager n solve the problem any after about a week they are saying it’s our mistake as we didn’t check the floor plan n we should continue in this shit. Manager is terrible.

.reasonable living experience cost wise considering NY work . reasonable living experience cost wise considering NY work reasonable living experience cost wise considering NY work

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I like the community here. I like the amenities and the improvements being made to the courtyards between each building. My dog enjoys the dog park and meeting other dogs and their owners.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

This is a Awesome community friendly staff very helpful and caring . I couldn’t have asked for a better experience in getting to tour the union.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Community is good, but residents at upstairs make loud work out noise at late night quite hours. Its loud due to thin walls and ceilings. The pool summer party, Thursday trucks are good and also workout facility and garage are very nice

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The staff is what makes living here so great. It’s truly important to me that any guy I’m dating meets the office staff so I can get their opinion. I hate having to drive down from the 5th floor in the parking garage but getting huge smiles and waves from the maintenance staff if they’re out makes the whole thing better. Without the amazing staff this place would just feel like any other building. They make it feel like home

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The leasing process has been smooth and the staff has been wonderful! The amenities are great and it's a beautiful space and a grest price. We move in on 9/28. Can't wait to call this home!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Very peaceful. Very clean. Very safe. Close to everything. Quiet. Have yet to experience the gym but have passed by a few times and it looks inviting, has all the equipment one would need.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

We moved into The Union during the dark winter months and was impressed with the well maintained sidewalks and garage. But after my first summer as part of this great community, I am even more impressed with the landscaping work, the pool area and even the marshlands outside my apartment. The Union just keeps making me happy to be a renter.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love living here! The staff and the maintenance departments are wonderful. They are always ready to handle whatever issue you may have. The courtyards are quiet and nice to take a walk through. The new fire pits are perfect with Fall approaching.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Super nice and friendly staff. I love the gym and pool area. The appliances are all brand new. I am very excited to live here. Sam in the leasing office was very helpful.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

excellent place to stay!! peaceful stay in the neatly maintained community ..my child enjoying the pool and lawns ..overall its a gud place.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The staff are very kind and help in anyway they can but since we have moved in we have had nothing but maintenance requests that need to be filled. It seems like nothing was fixed before we move in including shards of glass on the deck.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The union at Lyndhurst is great apartment building to live at. the maintenance staff is amazing and they strive to make sure each resident is happy and comfortable. Overall a very nice place to live.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great place and Great environment for my pets and my child. Everything is nice and clean I love the people in the receptionist very professional and friendly

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Building is clean and updated, lots of ammenities. Always learning about more it has to offer. Love it here! Looking forward to a very long residence here. Thank you

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The location and of the Union, near public transportation, with access to a shuttle and major highways makes it attractive. It could be a lot cleaner and safer. For example, they should add speed bumps in the garage, and have better landscaping services. Given the large number off residents. The one mailroom for over 300 people is insufficient. There are always stacks of boxes for residents to dig through.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great place to live, we are still unpacking LOL but there is a lot of great experiences from day one. The maintenance team is incredible fast and knowledgeable.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I took a tour of the community over the weekend and decided it was a perfect place to call home. The pool and dog park were the key factors in my decision.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

My husband and I just leased here and the staff (especially Samantha) is exceptional. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable about their job.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Everything has been just fine. Staff, facilities, extras like food trucks and the good nature of everyone all add value. I wish all apartment complexes were this good.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Living at the union so far has been great! Richie and the whole maintenance department have helped us so much! Everything about our move was easy and smooth because of the staff here!