Been great other than some of the machines now working properly due to the building age such as AC and heater unit in the apartment and throughout the complex here and there

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Moved in almost a year go still have no call box, when I moved in the place was a mess... paint all over, fixtures were water stained, bathroom walls were so dirty, boiler broken for first 3 days of lease, no power for first three days, parking spot was assigned wrong, mailbox key didn't work, outdated security system that needed to be replaced, washer is ancient and making awful noises ... etc! All out of pocket repairs. Prior Management was awful, unresponsive & ineffective. Overall, I'm glad I got to a point where I fixed everything and I don't need to call the office as much, new office staff seems nicer though.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The complex is in need of a lot of maintenance. There is always broken equipment in the gym. Cars park in front of the doors to the buildings where they should not park. The property looks run down.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Apartment is nice but several issues with the management company. No intercom service as promised when renting and every time We inquire were told it’s a third party company and they can’t do anything about it. Also, visitor parking is extremely limited. Residents don’t clean up after their pets and there is litter all over the grass areas ( extremely dangerous for dogs to pick up and eat ) gym is nice but most treadmills are old and TVs don’t work. Have had issues with maintenance. Have a crack in our loft window, after Communicating back and forth we left off that the manager of greystar would be calling to discuss since this would suddenly turn into a 2-3 day project. Never received a call and still have a crack in the window. Also in December we were made to register our cars so to prevent people from parking in our spaces ( since there’s basically no visitor parking ) however we’ve had people constantly parking in our spot and when we contact the leasing office or maintenance we are told there’s nothing they can do. Other then those big issues we do love our apartment. Amador, the maintenance try’s to be as helpful as possible but has had many turnovers in his team. Greystar as a company needs to do MUCH better then offering a rewards program and actually fix the issues within the building !

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Been living for awhile now and it used to be better when it was Avalon Lyndhurst; Quality of service, service in timely manner, and the staff. The rent stayed the same but everything has gone down.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great improvement since the new management took over. Everything is good. The only thing I wish to change would be our gym equipments. Most of them are old and doesn't work so well especially the treadmills.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The grounds be dirty they never have another dog poop bags Elevator is broken all the time the doors are always broken all the time the garage is always broken all the time

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Been living here for about 7 months now and have had a few obstacles. Lot of times maintenance doesn't have parts, so we have to wait a couple days for a problem to get fixed. Also I say its been 7 months on purpose- the phone system doesn't work. They have told us that "they are working on it"- Its a lie. They are just waiting for the new system to come along, whenever that is......

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

There has been quite a delay in responses from the leasing department but besides that everything is okay so far. The building & apartment itself are quite nice.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I Like my unit but building maintenance is poor at best, dog urine in elevators, dog poop in hallways, trash piled high and thrown all over trash rooms. More than half of the hallway lights are busted out and hallway carpets smell like dogs. Need more staff to keep up with maintenance.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The covered parking, the maintenance crew and the pool during the week is nice. However, the upstairs neighbors can be noisy! The pool is usually super crowded with residents and their 20 guests.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

For the amount of money that the rent is, we should have everything functioning correctly or fixed within days. Been living here for almost a year and the call boxes haven’t been working. Making it inconvenient to constantly needing to go open doors for visitors. Garage doors always breaking down. And recently elevator being broken down for almost a month. The apartments itself are good. Overall some TLC would definitely help.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I enjoy living at Union. The building is always clean and the apartments are nice. However from the day I moved I have issues with noise from the upstairs neighbors and regardless several complaints to the maanagment team, nothing has improved so far. I sent written complaints that never got answered and when I go there to talk to them they simply say they will handle it, but I’m not sure this is really happening as the noises just get worse.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

While I love my apartment, the responsiveness of the office staff is less than satisfactory. I’ve asked questions and have been given the brush off, and issues that I have pointed out have not been addressed.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The parking situation in the garage is annoying. There needs to be stricter rules when people take parking spots from paying residents. I hope the garage door will partially solve the problem.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Apartment are nice and the building is maintained. Three stars for the lack of visitors parking, intercom system not working, and overpriced amenities fees and monthly parking fee. The pool is normally dirty and cloudy.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

this place is beautiful. the only bad thing is the gym treadmills have no tv that work and no control of the temperature, so it is always supper hot in the gym

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

On multiple occasions, another car has been parked in my space. While I appreciate the leasing office's help when the matter arose, it is the most annoying thing about living in the complex. I would appreciate a most strict approach when allowing visitor vehicles in the parking garage.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

It’s our second year here. The place is nice, quiet and clean. People are respectful, administration is good. But neighbors with dog don’t clean up after there pets outside and sometime inside. Smell of weed almost every day. And most crazy thing is fire alarm. Especially at 2a.m. Its so loud. And always this is a false signal. But you need to go out and wait fire brigades outside. For this price for apartment they must install cameras on the floors and on the parking too. Because our car was scratched on parking lot. But we couldn’t prove it.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

More maintenance and cleaning of the common hallway areas is essential. There are broken doors, light fixtures in need of repair and many times garbage left in the hallway.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Myself and my girlfriend are new residents at the Union at Lyndhurst. So far we have had a positive experience here, besides the abundance of Fire Alarms that go off at 1am. Response times from administration is a bit slow as well, but so far no main complaints.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Apartments have various designs and layouts but inconsiderate residents, delay in responses from office, maintenance could be better but they get the job done. Amenities are hogged by residents in the building. Lack of maintenance inside the buildings, lots of careless residents. Parking is a hassle even though you pay for it

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

New improvements on courtyard is very nice. Needs more attention on gym equipments and rules and policies for loud noise and enforced parking.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Good location, nice renovated apartments and convenient amenities, but the front desk/leasing staff is pretty incompetent. Sellena, the assistant manager, is fantastic, seems to be the only one who knows what she's doing. Parking is ridiculously expensive too.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Beautiful apartments and nice staff. Lots of space outdoors and well kept up with. Apartment hallways and lobby areas are cleaned everyday and well maintained.