The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The leasing process has been smooth and the staff has been wonderful! The amenities are great and it's a beautiful space and a grest price. We move in on 9/28. Can't wait to call this home!
Very peaceful. Very clean. Very safe. Close to everything. Quiet. Have yet to experience the gym but have passed by a few times and it looks inviting, has all the equipment one would need.
This is a Awesome community friendly staff very helpful and caring . I couldn’t have asked for a better experience in getting to tour the union.
The new property manager Silvana Santos is great. She was very helpful on the new leasing renewal and I couldn't be any more thankful. Yi Liu also is a charm and she is very much accomodating. Thank you guys.
Just moved in this past weekend and my apartment is everything I could've wanted! The residents are super friendly as well. As far as management, any question or concern I have is answered quickly and professionally
Beautiful property. I am so glad that I found this place! The apartment is so spacious and clean. It’s not loud by any means, even if the highways is facing us. When coming home, you get a beautiful view of the city. I would recommend this place to anyone.
Love it here the view from our apartment is beautiful. The people are friendly and the staff is helpful. I can't wait Until all the amenities are up and running again so I can have a full experience
Love the apartment. Just moved in and so far so good! Maintenance came immediately because my hot water wasn’t hot enough! Had a hiccup upon moving in but I was assured this wouldn’t be an issue!!!! Love love love my new home!
This experience has been wonderful, Yi was very professional and answered all my questions. The community felt like home everyone was very friendly and the place was clean
Everything was fine no complaints I'm enjoying being in the community so far.Everything was fine no complaints I'm enjoying being in the community so far.