Ive been living here for almost 5 years...hard to believe. This property has gone through massive improvements over the last year and a half and that is all thanks to the wonderful team at the building. I am absolutely loving all of the new improvements so far. I cannot wait to see this community do more events and watch our home grow into a place I would like to call home..maybe a summer pool party??

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I have lived here for over 4 years. Every year this complex just keeps getting better. I remember when this was owned by another company, but when it changed to the Union, they really improved the property. Only thing I’m sad about is the pool table is gone from the lobby.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

All due to Jessica, great presentation very professional. ( She sold it ) excellent job well done! I saw many places & she presented the Union mentioning all the positive points which could help my daughter. My mother even said shes very good.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I moved in to The Union in December and have been impressed with every part of this community. The leasing office have been so helpful, the maintenance staff have been terrific. I’m surprised by the social network inside The Union. It is fun to connect with and take advantage of the events of the last few months. I am very happy with my decision to make this place my new home.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great clean and quiet community. Excellent office response time. View of NYC skyline. Beautiful updated apartment. Could use more visitor parking

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Great community with plenty of ammenities. The pool is great in the summer and there is plenty of room for furry friends to roam around! My dog loves all the dog friends he has made.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Beautiful property. I am so glad that I found this place! The apartment is so spacious and clean. It’s not loud by any means, even if the highways is facing us. When coming home, you get a beautiful view of the city. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Excellent staff in leasing office. Yi has made the experience very easy and smooth. All staff has been willing to help us with the move by accommodating elevators and parking.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Living at the union so far has been great! Richie and the whole maintenance department have helped us so much! Everything about our move was easy and smooth because of the staff here!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

this apartment complex has great amenities involved all around. the pool is a great place to relax in the summer and the gym is great for a person starting off there. recommend yes

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Everything has been just fine. Staff, facilities, extras like food trucks and the good nature of everyone all add value. I wish all apartment complexes were this good.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

This is a Awesome community friendly staff very helpful and caring . I couldn’t have asked for a better experience in getting to tour the union.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The place is very clean and spacious. Everything is just as I expected. Me and my boyfriend are very happy to start our lives here with our little one.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

My girlfriend and i have moved in a month ago and so far this apartment has givin us everything we had imagined. Great service , amenities, space and more.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The leasing process has been smooth and the staff has been wonderful! The amenities are great and it's a beautiful space and a grest price. We move in on 9/28. Can't wait to call this home!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Very peaceful. Very clean. Very safe. Close to everything. Quiet. Have yet to experience the gym but have passed by a few times and it looks inviting, has all the equipment one would need.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

My husband and I just leased here and the staff (especially Samantha) is exceptional. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable about their job.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

I love living here! The staff and the maintenance departments are wonderful. They are always ready to handle whatever issue you may have. The courtyards are quiet and nice to take a walk through. The new fire pits are perfect with Fall approaching.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Super nice and friendly staff. I love the gym and pool area. The appliances are all brand new. I am very excited to live here. Sam in the leasing office was very helpful.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

excellent place to stay!! peaceful stay in the neatly maintained community ..my child enjoying the pool and lawns ..overall its a gud place.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Living at The Union has been amazing! Management is super helpful and very responsive. Maintenance is quick to respond. Awesome amenities, could not be happier!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

The Union at Lyndhurst is a great place to live! Very welcoming community and amazing staff who are always willing to make your day better.

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Love the apartment. Just moved in and so far so good! Maintenance came immediately because my hot water wasn’t hot enough! Had a hiccup upon moving in but I was assured this wouldn’t be an issue!!!! Love love love my new home!

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Staff are very friendly and helpful. Building is clean and updated, lots of ammenities. Always learning about more it has to offer. Love it here! Looking forward to a very long residence here. Thank you

Reply from The Union at Lyndhurst Apartments

Good place to stay in northern jersey. Hosts decent amenities. Decent swimming pool, gym, club house, yoga room & Covered parking etc. For NYC daily commuters, an year back we had shuttle to and from nearest bus station. But now only one way shuttle to bus stand. Nothing to come back. Still the least walk compared to other apartments in the nearby area. Definitely worth considering.