The Vault is in a great location near campus. You can walk, ride scooters or ride the bus to campus which is nice. The rooms are great sizes and for a very affordable price.

Reply from The Vault

For the most part it has been great. There have just been mix ups with my lease. I resigned my lease in April but you all do not have any record of it. Thank goodness my Mom kept a copy.

Reply from The Vault

I just moved here but I’m already feeling at home. The staff are nice and friendly and I love my apartment. I was matched with good roommates too.

Reply from The Vault

It’s been okay , even though we didn’t want a roommate when we first moved in , but it turns out he was cool and the vault staff are always happy especially the light skin girl up there .

Reply from The Vault

Wonderful place like a new interactive community like 2.0. I enjoy the niceness and its fun to be living here. Good prices less stress all the amenities i like too.

Reply from The Vault

It’s a good place to live, usually quiet, but there are a few loud cars. Maintenance is good about getting to you place, but getting your keys fixed when you move in can be a bit of a hassle if they don’t work

Reply from The Vault

The residents are friendly and helpful. I like staying here at the vault. It’s nice, quiet, and there are some really nice friendly people here. The shuttle drivers are nice and always on time.

Reply from The Vault

Everyone in the office is extremely nice . It is a really quiet complex with a variety of different people . Everyone treats you with kindness.

Reply from The Vault

The rent prices are amazing, but there are a few issues with maintenance of pests on stairwells and within the apartment itself. The spider webs and bees nests are pretty scary.

Reply from The Vault

The staff is so friendly here! I also was paired with two awesome random roommates. I would highly recommend to anyone looking for something close to campus/town and is all inclusive.

Reply from The Vault

Been great so far, renovations aren't done yet but when they are completed the place would be perfect. I do have an issue with the bed not exactly fitting the frame l which is annoying in a sense.

Reply from The Vault

I moved Here because the vault was one of the only places that had six month leases!!! If you are looking to find a place to live just before graduation, this is the place! Also, perfect for walking to the stadium for game days.

Reply from The Vault

The renovations are really nice. The community is good and close to campus and other places. The staff are nice and helpful. Sometimes maintenance is a little slow.

Reply from The Vault

I really love it here. The premium unit is great. It's really what you make of it.If you feel comfortable then you xan make decorate in your home! I wish the clubhouse could have open for 24 hrs.

Reply from The Vault

It’s been okay, there was a lot of mess ups but it’s finally getting to feel like home. Our washing machine , cabinets , big problem , and many more had us feeling uncomfortable but it’s all fixed

Reply from The Vault

Overall my experience been great at the Vault.I like the settings and location and my roommates.I like the activity building and swimming pool so our friends can relax and enjoy with us.

Reply from The Vault

It's a very nice place to live. One of my favorite places I've lived in Statesboro. Sometimes their communication within the office is off and I've had issues with some residents around me. But overall I love it.

Reply from The Vault

This year has been way better then the last and junelle is the person who helped me the most whenever I have a problem both her and Mary get right on it

Reply from The Vault

I like the experience of living off campus. I can to the pool if I want to and I can go work out in the club house if I wanted to. I also like my roommates.

Reply from The Vault

Enjoying the renovations being made here. The new management seems to care and are making efforts to have a better living experience. Hoping to see the gym open soon.

Reply from The Vault

Decent Room Size. Nice furniture. Amenities and utilities up to par. The only things I wasn't aware of is the fact that we don't have HD channels or I am unable to access them. My sink in the bathroom is prone to being stained or dirtied easily by any substance.

Reply from The Vault

Apartment is nice but staff are not always there for the residents. It takes a while to get something done to your room if you have an issue.

Reply from The Vault

Its improving and the atmosphere isnt an issue. I feel bad for the maintenance guys to be honest. I wish construction would have been finished sooner and there was a dog park. Plenty of space for one and a lot of residents have pets.

Reply from The Vault

Love the Vault it is my first apartment and so much better than on campus housing. There are so many more amenities for way cheaper. I wish we had more community events though.

Reply from The Vault

Pretty nice overall, staff is very helpful, relatively cheap for what it is the wifi though is incredibly touch and sometimes doesn't work at all along with the "cable"