The office staff is great and I’ve never had a problem go unsolved. Junelle is constantly there for my every need when I walk into the building.

Reply from The Vault

When i first moved in it was pretty bad but it has gotten a lot better over the months . We’ve had less problems with our house and i love it . So far so good

Reply from The Vault

According to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly. Its wings are too small to get its fat little body off the ground. The bee, of course, flies anyway because bees don't care what humans think is impossible. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Yellow, black. Ooh, black and yellow! Let's shake it up a little. Barry! Breakfast is ready! Ooming! Hang on a second. Hello? - Barry? - Adam? - Oan you believe this is happening? - I can't. I'll pick you up. Looking sharp. Use the stairs. Your father paid good money for those. Sorry. I'm excited. Here's the graduate. We're very proud of you, son. A perfect report card, all B's. Very proud. Ma! I got a thing going here. - You got lint on your fuzz. - Ow! That's me! - Wave to us! We'll be in row 118,000. - Bye! Barry, I told you, stop flying in the house! - Hey, Adam. - Hey, Barry. - Is that fuzz gel? - A little. Special day, graduation. Never thought I'd make it. Three days grade school, three days high school. Those were awkward. Three days college. I'm glad I took a day and hitchhiked around the hive. You did come back different. - Hi, Barry. - Artie, growing a mustache? Looks good. - Hear about Frankie? - Yeah. - You going to the funeral? - No, I'm not going. Everybody knows, sting someone, you die. Don't waste it on a squirrel. Such a hothead. I guess he could have just gotten out of the way. I love this incorporating an amusement park into our day. That's why we don't need vacations. Boy, quite a bit of pomp... under the circumstances. - Well, Adam, today we are men. - We are! - Bee-men. - Amen! Hallelujah! Students, faculty, distinguished bees, please welcome Dean Buzzwell. Welcome, New Hive Oity graduating class of... ...9:15. That concludes our ceremonies. And begins your career at Honex Industries! Will we pick ourjob today? I heard it's just orientation. Heads up! Here we go. Keep your hands and antennas inside the tram at all times. - Wonder what it'll be like? - A little scary. Welcome to Honex, a division of Honesco and a part of the Hexagon Group. This is it! Wow. Wow. We know that you, as a bee, have worked your whole life to get to the point where you can work for your whole life. Honey begins when our val

Reply from The Vault

I’ve had a good time at the vault, but I am leaving due to me needing more space. I also enjoyed some of the activities and events hosted by the vault.

Reply from The Vault

The apartments are very nice for the price and the furniture is great. The living room and kitchen are ample size as well and the porch is a great addition. Overall good.

Reply from The Vault

The move from Kennedy to The Vault was amazing because my roommates and I pretty much upgraded and actually got what we been wanting ever since we started the fall semester here at Georgia Southern University. As far as the apartment complex goes everything is perfect and I couldn't ask for more!!!!!!

Reply from The Vault

I love how quick maintenence is here. The front desk always answers the phone, which is beneficial as well. The new clubhouse is nice, and the only issue is the noise, and the shuttle needs to come more frequently.

the vault is a huge step up from Kennedy Hall where I was previously staying at. As soon as I moved in I knew that this is what I needed for my college life. I would consider this place to be one of the best apartments that Statesboro has to offer.

Reply from The Vault

I recommend living here again. I enjoy living here and it is not too far from the school. They have almost every thing you need and you can have your own room

Reply from The Vault

So far, living in the vault has been nothing short of what i’ve been looking for. aside from the speed in which the bus travels, the vault is as good as could have imagined.

Reply from The Vault

The apartment has been awesome because we have gone from having to shore bedrooms and bathrooms to having our own private spaces. Also, the laundry machines in the apartment are a nice step up from the laundromat style at Kennedy

Reply from The Vault

I love my room! My roommates are awesome and we’re very welcoming. I feel at home when I come to my apartment. I couldn’t have picked a better place to stay!

Reply from The Vault

Everyone in that office does their best to accommodate for any situation and always have great customer service. Maintenance responds to a problem almost immediately.

Reply from The Vault

Everything is nice and clean! The Customer service is really great, Sometimes it takes a little bit for something to be resolved , but overall the service is great!

Reply from The Vault

My experience here at The Vault has been pretty decent so far. The staff is pretty is prompt with addressing any concerns and there are little weekly activities in the office which are kind of cool.

Reply from The Vault

The apartment community itself is ok, but there have been things that I've not been fully ok with. For example the main reason I resigned last year was for the renovations that my roommates and I were advertised and told we'd get but never recieved

Reply from The Vault

It’s great I love it Customer service is awesomeGreat living facility refurbish inside and out couldn’t ask for a better place to live Thank you

Reply from The Vault

Amazing apartments. The living space is great and updated. Staff and maintenance are friendly and very helpful. Just waiting for the gym to have 24 hour access & this place will be complete and awesome!!

The Vault is in a great location near campus. You can walk, ride scooters or ride the bus to campus which is nice. The rooms are great sizes and for a very affordable price.

Reply from The Vault

For the most part it has been great. There have just been mix ups with my lease. I resigned my lease in April but you all do not have any record of it. Thank goodness my Mom kept a copy.

Reply from The Vault

I just moved here but I’m already feeling at home. The staff are nice and friendly and I love my apartment. I was matched with good roommates too.

Reply from The Vault

It’s been okay , even though we didn’t want a roommate when we first moved in , but it turns out he was cool and the vault staff are always happy especially the light skin girl up there .

Reply from The Vault

Wonderful place like a new interactive community like 2.0. I enjoy the niceness and its fun to be living here. Good prices less stress all the amenities i like too.

Reply from The Vault

It’s a good place to live, usually quiet, but there are a few loud cars. Maintenance is good about getting to you place, but getting your keys fixed when you move in can be a bit of a hassle if they don’t work

Reply from The Vault

The residents are friendly and helpful. I like staying here at the vault. It’s nice, quiet, and there are some really nice friendly people here. The shuttle drivers are nice and always on time.