Honestly I enjoy the area as a whole.They provide such great service and their offers are a steal. I couldn't think of a better place to live.

Reply from The Vault

Amazing members of the management team helped us look at our optuons and gave an amazing toyr of the complex. The apartments were spacious and organized to oyr liking

Reply from The Vault

I love the environment! The management at The Vault is really helpful and nice. I love my room and my roommates. The place is overall very nice and clean!

Reply from The Vault

I moved in on the 1st and it's been a great experience so far. I love the ceiling fan and the closet space. The soft carpet, is most definitely a plus; seeing that I've always had hardwood in the past.

Reply from The Vault

good, great apartment would recommend living. staff is friendly and apartments are well kept and nice looking if you are looking for a place the vault is it!

Reply from The Vault

The grounds are lovely and the people are always nice willing to help. They always have fun events planned to get the residents together. This is a great place to live.

Reply from The Vault

It was very nice, good people working up front. I had a good experience with the whole process and signing my lease was very easy. I will gladly be staying here next year with no worries.

Reply from The Vault

My experience has been great so far. They pair you with great roommates! They have special events at the office ! They also respond quickly to any problems you have !

Reply from The Vault

I love the environment! Everybody in the front is so caring and nice. My apartment is just the way I like it and it fits where I have always wanted to live.

Reply from The Vault

The community is great, I feel safe at all times and really enjoy the people around me. The staff Ian great and ensures quality when dealing with problems.

Reply from The Vault

The staff is always nice. The staff tries to make sure that everything is okay and working great in your apartment.The maintenance works get their job done very quickly.

Reply from The Vault

Living at the vault has been nice the only problems I’ve had was a few broken things but when I brought them up were fixed immediately. Other than those things it has been a very nice place to stay at and would recommend to anyone.

Reply from The Vault

I haven't started to live there yet, but I've heard great things about the Vault. I am truly happy to start! I can't wait to meet new people (roommates) and enjoy this journey of living and accomplishing one of my goals this year!

Reply from The Vault

Great love it here. I honestly don’t see myself staying anywhere else in Statesboro. The vault is all i need in this world!. Gooooo Eagles!!

Reply from The Vault

The vault staff has been incredibly nice and patient while helping me select an apartment! They were very helpful during the application process and were always willing to answer any questions that I had!

Reply from The Vault

It’s been a great time here at the vault definitely glad I chose this place to finish my last year. The staff is great and I have absolutely no complaints!

Reply from The Vault

Excellent rooms, community is decent, my roommates are a bit messy but nothing that is too overwhelming or bothersome. Overall, I believe I would very much enjoy staying here again until I find a permanent home.

Reply from The Vault

Great experience with reasonable price for rent! The Vault staff offers several activities and food for us to enjoy! Also the newly addition of the bus shuttle is very helpful for the tenants who don’t feel like driving!

Reply from The Vault

Apartment comes fully furnished with great amenities. The gym and pool are fantastic. The staff is always friendly! Only 5 minute drive to campus.

Reply from The Vault

It's a decent place to live. The rent is a nice price and the amenities are great. The walk is not that far from campus and the shuttle is very useful.

Reply from The Vault

Great price and living conditions . Ability to use the weight room and computer room after hours . Free food at the front office. Chance to win gifts

Reply from The Vault

I love the community and all the different activities that the complex provides. I get the overall student living feeling! The renovations to the clubhouse are my favorite as I utilize the cereal bar frequently

Reply from The Vault

I actually haven’t lived here yet but from what I have seen,it looks very nice and homey. The front office workers or so helpful with anything and everything.

Reply from The Vault

I love the new renovations especially the gym. I look forward to coming back to my first college apartment complex . I hope the management has gotten a lot better

Reply from The Vault

Loved the atmosphere very affordable quite area very clean spacious safe neighborhood always have things going on always having fun work with u