The Verandahs Apartments

Maintenance could be a lot better but overall I enjoy living here. I find that I have to submit maintenance requests 2 or 3 times before they finally come out.
I love living here. The people at the leasing office make us feel welcome here. Sometimes it takes a little while for maintenance to get things done but they do get it done and they get it done well.
It has been so great so far. My lease ends in two months and we are planning to renew again! I love the view from where I love you can see everything!
Respond to emergency maintenance calls very late. Too many water leak damages to my apartment including my personal property. The maintenance team themselves are excellent at what they do, With the lack of tools they are giving!
Great customer service amazing apts Deysi was a great help when it came to time crunch of how fast we needed the apt. Clean, neighborhood and quiet
El apartamento me lo entregaron en malas condiciones , no era lo que me esperaba para El precio . Asi que no puedo dar un buen puntaje ...
It is okay. I wish the pools and gyms are open but I understand that there is a pandemic so it’s not feasible to keep it open. Close it down to limit the spread.
So far we have loved our apartment. There are a few downsides, but they are in the process of getting resolved. We moved in about 3 weeks ago and our AC has been broken since. Our sink disposal is broken, our dishwasher isn’t draining properly, a faucet is running non-stop. They aren’t taking care of some of these because of COVID-19, but my water bill will be through the roof due to the faucet and the other things are annoying.
Very nice community, clean and well maintained. Slightly dated appliances but have character and all work without issue. Management team responds quickly to work orders, and very friendly residents.
The community is okay. Not loud, the people who I’ve interacted with are friendly, little to no crime rate. Thinking really hard on why I wouldn’t continue my lease here.