Its a very nice place i would recomend to my friends , very quiet and clean .. community its friendly ,respectfull, i love this place and my family too

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Staff is very friendly, and willing to help. Maintenance has done great on getting work orders processed. As a whole community has issues with trash.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Great staff, they work very hard to serve the community. Not crazy about the neighborhood but improvements have been made that improve things.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I always feel safe around here, even when walking my dog late at night. There is always parking available, and if anything breaks they are quick to fix and find a solution. The office staff are also very friendly and helpful. Very happy with everything here.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I love living at the Verndahs close to everything, quite for the most part office staff is awesome when ever I have a problem it's taken care of in a timely manner parking can be crazy sometimes but for the most part it's still a great place to live.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Great neighborhood! Friendly faces at the leasing office who are always willing to help as best they can. Our neighbors were very nice and helpful while we were moving in.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Great place to live. Plenty of shopping nearby and a great pool. The on-site managment is great and the staff are nice. Highly recommended. -

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

offer an extraordinary level of service, convenience and comfort. Close to the restaurants, shopping and entertainment at RIO Washingtonian Center, Kentlands and Downtown Crown, you don’t have to go out of your way to enjoy everything the area has to offer.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

It seems that repairs and updates take a while, but they do happen eventually. Such as replacing the treadmill, took over a month after it died. Also a maintenance request I put in was closed without being completed... Which was frustrating. But over all still a good experience.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Community has been very welcoming. The area is very clean, quiet, and well maintained. We haven't had the chance to check out the amenities as of yet.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

After almost a year, I think it is a good community that is undermanned. I think the Office does the best it can but ownership needs to care for tenants. With only one dumpster and only 2 maintenance guys, the tenants must be cared for better by Ownership not management.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Have been in the community for now 6 months and have enjoyed being here since. The community is convenient to stores and bus stops when I don't want to drive.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I thoroughly enjoy our time living at The Verandahs. The staff is always quick to help with any questions or concerns. The property is well maintained. Thankfully, they are updating the amenities which was my biggest concern in the past. However, I am glad to see them finally taking the steps to update and improve upon their amenities, both for enjoyment and safety reasons. I have already recommended friends to look into moving to The Verandahs for what is has to offer, and how reasonable their rates are given the area.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Everything is great accept it would be nice if someone clears the rocks in the parking lot near the sewers. Scared for my tires. Otherwise great.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Quiet and love the pool accessibility. Grass is also kept nice. The only problem I would have is the fact that you need 2 people to open the window in my bedroom, it’s a struggle lol

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

the staff and maintenance people at this property work very hard and are good people. The neighborhood itself is less than ideal but great people live here.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

perfect communtiy and family freindly. Staff need to work togther to do a better job. The maintaince team is amazing. The trash needs to be taking care of more often

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

It's nice and friendly staff . the only issue and understandably there are a lot of apartments and people but important things could be handled a little quicker.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Love my apartment. Community is very clean. It's a quiet quaint complex in a great area. Close to most things I need and I couldn't be happier.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Nice and quiet I have no complaints except the trash that’s at the entrance. Please hire trash clean up. Would recommend to my friends I enjoy beautiful scenery.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Since I moved here I can’t really complain about anything. When my neighbors had a water flood maintance was on point. They informed me that our water would be shut off and how long. Giving me enough time to handle what I needed before hand. And then checked back with me to make sure everything was ok

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I have lived in the verandahs for 3 years. It's an organized place, safe, clean to live, with place to waste pets trash, and there is a little play ground for kids. I like because is a quiet neigborhood and we are near to some stores, a mall, many buses routes and access to different important ways.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I has been living here for over a year, it is a lovely environment peaceful and a good place to live. I would recommend this place to anyone if you're looking for a nice community.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Love the verandahs! Nice and clean ! Close to everything.bus system is there . Love how we are tucked into the woods . Just all around a great place

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

It is calm, quiet and peaceful. This isd .y 3rd Year living at the Verandahs. I like it. One thing I will like to see improve is c cleanliness of the facility.