It’s okay. Just wish they took your request a little More serious. Tenants with children should live on first floor MANDATORY. Very noisy at night

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The Verandahs is a little on the expensive side for what it is. When we first got here a year ago, things were pretty good, but lately it seems like the staff cares less and less about the complex and communicating clearly with residents.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

the place is good apartment but they could get more help with maintenance every time i call it takes a while for them to get back or sometimes they don't get back to you .

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The apartment I moved into was not ready to be occupied. There are so many items that are either missing or not functioning. The vestibule is very dirty and poorly lit because of bulbs burned out where the mailman has to use a flashlight on his head. Response from management is delayed.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The neighborhood is alright. It can be a little loud some days. It might just be loud for me since I have an infant. But all around it isn’t a bad place to live. Staff in the leasing office are very nice and polite!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Really good staff, and very helpful. When ever I need something done in my apartment, the staff is always there to help. I enjoy living here.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The customer service that I’ve received so far has been amazing. The area is quite and nice to be around. I get responses right away from the team and I felt right at home. The welcome basket was a nice surprise

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I’ve Been here for almost 3 years now . When we moved in it was for a very reasonable price and GIGI Who was working the front desk was so helpful and caring. The apartment seemed Good for the price. But as the months passed we noticed that a lot of our belongings were covered in mold but when told the office they just said it was mildew. Either way i Was Pregnant At the time and didn’t want to inhale that so we cleaned the walls but it just keeps coming back. So A lot of our belongings had to be washed regularly or thrown out. Which really sucked .The bathroom walls would Also have that mildew and Tend to get really watery after a shower. We Recently Been Experiancing Mice running around but the office recently has A exterminator come and help us with the issue which was really appreciated. other than that I wouldn’t mind recommending to Others .

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

We are very happy here.The staff has been prompt and courteous.The property is pleasant.The location to shopping and other venues is good.We like the peacefulness.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Our experience here has been very pleasant. We have enjoyed the availability of a pool and fitness area. Everyone is also very kind. Its also very comfortable area.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

A good place to live when starting off in a new area. Staff is very friendly, and love the woods surrounding the buildings. Noise level can be a bit loud at times. But I felt comfortable in the neighborhood.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I always felt safe at the verandahs even on the first floor. The staff at the management office are super helpful and very responsive to phone calls and emails. Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The office staff is great and always willing to help. Amenities can use a little work, but with the management change I am hopeful that things will start to turn around.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Leasing Staff are personable and professional. They have been responsive to maintenance requests to date. They also make reasonable suggestions about how to make living here a pleasant experience.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The one big problem this apartment has in lighting in the parking lot. Every night when I come home it is so dark I cant see anything. I would have to turn on my phone flash-light.... I do not want something bad to happen, because there are no lights in the parking lot. Outdoor lighting is intended to enhance safety and security at night.. I don't not feel safe a night walking in the parking lot..... I give this apartment a zero in rating, because there is always a problem that takes months for someone to look at but never gets fixed.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I think the verandahs Appartment is one of the great residences in the area. Since I live here nothing wrong, no crime and other incidents. I think is good for a moment.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I like living here it is a very great experience great place great people and great community. I love how quiet at night it is no one is loud or yelling I love that we live on the upper level and no one is above us. We just like where we are in this community...

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The staff was very helpful with mail packages during the holidays and afterwards. Repair needs were taken care of swiftly. Others needs were addressed. This was so important as I had knee replacement surgery and my recovery has been slow. I appreciate the staffs’ help and cooperation. I’m pretty sure I could not get this at any other property. Many thanks!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Overall this is a great place to live it’s comfortable and overall I get it a B+ I would recommend it as a gem in the rough. I wish there was better gym equipment.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Close to everything..clean apartments lots off parking space available..short walking distance to the mall.,stores quiet place at night and day,

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I loved living here. The staff was incredible. The buildings and landscape are well maintained. Prices are pretty reasonable for the area especially for the amenities provided. Awesome location, too.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

It is nice here we just loved in. It's okay so far. We will see what the future holds. We will get back to you with an update on this place.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Been great so far. Love the community feel from the neighbors and layout of the apartment. Perfect for everything we wanted out of an apartment. Close to 270/370

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

great place great staff only been here for a couple of weeks but for now everything is going great. thank so much that i found a good and quite place.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

No issues at all. The manager kept us updated about everything the neighborhood is quiet, I also have great neighbors so my experience is great so far