Really good place, the only downside is other residents, they're filthy by not cleaning up their trash and their kids misbehave alot. However, for the things management can control they do very well. Very timely on responses and always willing to help.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Very nice leasing office staff. Very prompt with any questions and concerns. I wish the amenities were better kept up with/accessible. For example, they say that there is a community grill for use, however because they keep it by the pool, you are unable to use it unless there is a lifeguard present, so you can't even access it after August. They also promote a free car wash center, which really doesn't exist. The gym has come a long way since our move in over a year ago, but the amenities still are lacking. Would really love to see something in terms of a dog area that is fenced in, or a more well maintained play area for the kids. However, if you are looking for a safe community with reasonable rates, I would definitely recommend The Verandahs.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Really enjoy the staff and community of the apartments. Get to see different wildlife around the buildings! But does have issues with trash being thrown about near the dumpsters.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I have had good and bad experiences here. The current office staff and maintenance people are wonderful and I couldn’t say nicer things about them. They have made a number of improvements that make living here better and for that I am very grateful.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The community is quiet, well groomed and the staff are very good. This is going into my second year and my unit need minor adjustments but overall it’s great

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

It's been 5months and I still love this complex. Not too loud and not too quiet. No noisy neighbors or surrounding tenants. I'm glad I chose The Verandahs.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Comfortable apartments. Apartment management is reliable and easy to get in contact with. Good price for the area. Good location and close to grocery stores, the mall, and the bus station.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

We have not yet moved in, our move in date is in October 2018 but the way we have been treat by the staff has been incredible. Thank you dawn and Kristen for walking me through the approval process! Look forward to being a resident of the verandahs.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Location location! You have access to freeways, dining, grocery, mall and library. Good walking score close to several parks and family a friendly community.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Its a very nice place i would recomend to my friends , very quiet and clean .. community its friendly ,respectfull, i love this place and my family too

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Staff is very friendly, and willing to help. Maintenance has done great on getting work orders processed. As a whole community has issues with trash.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Great staff, they work very hard to serve the community. Not crazy about the neighborhood but improvements have been made that improve things.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I always feel safe around here, even when walking my dog late at night. There is always parking available, and if anything breaks they are quick to fix and find a solution. The office staff are also very friendly and helpful. Very happy with everything here.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I love living at the Verndahs close to everything, quite for the most part office staff is awesome when ever I have a problem it's taken care of in a timely manner parking can be crazy sometimes but for the most part it's still a great place to live.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Great neighborhood! Friendly faces at the leasing office who are always willing to help as best they can. Our neighbors were very nice and helpful while we were moving in.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Great place to live. Plenty of shopping nearby and a great pool. The on-site managment is great and the staff are nice. Highly recommended. -

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

offer an extraordinary level of service, convenience and comfort. Close to the restaurants, shopping and entertainment at RIO Washingtonian Center, Kentlands and Downtown Crown, you don’t have to go out of your way to enjoy everything the area has to offer.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

It seems that repairs and updates take a while, but they do happen eventually. Such as replacing the treadmill, took over a month after it died. Also a maintenance request I put in was closed without being completed... Which was frustrating. But over all still a good experience.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Community has been very welcoming. The area is very clean, quiet, and well maintained. We haven't had the chance to check out the amenities as of yet.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

After almost a year, I think it is a good community that is undermanned. I think the Office does the best it can but ownership needs to care for tenants. With only one dumpster and only 2 maintenance guys, the tenants must be cared for better by Ownership not management.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Have been in the community for now 6 months and have enjoyed being here since. The community is convenient to stores and bus stops when I don't want to drive.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I thoroughly enjoy our time living at The Verandahs. The staff is always quick to help with any questions or concerns. The property is well maintained. Thankfully, they are updating the amenities which was my biggest concern in the past. However, I am glad to see them finally taking the steps to update and improve upon their amenities, both for enjoyment and safety reasons. I have already recommended friends to look into moving to The Verandahs for what is has to offer, and how reasonable their rates are given the area.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Everything is great accept it would be nice if someone clears the rocks in the parking lot near the sewers. Scared for my tires. Otherwise great.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Quiet and love the pool accessibility. Grass is also kept nice. The only problem I would have is the fact that you need 2 people to open the window in my bedroom, it’s a struggle lol

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

the staff and maintenance people at this property work very hard and are good people. The neighborhood itself is less than ideal but great people live here.