I always felt safe at the verandahs even on the first floor. The staff at the management office are super helpful and very responsive to phone calls and emails. Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The office staff is great and always willing to help. Amenities can use a little work, but with the management change I am hopeful that things will start to turn around.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Leasing Staff are personable and professional. They have been responsive to maintenance requests to date. They also make reasonable suggestions about how to make living here a pleasant experience.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The one big problem this apartment has in lighting in the parking lot. Every night when I come home it is so dark I cant see anything. I would have to turn on my phone flash-light.... I do not want something bad to happen, because there are no lights in the parking lot. Outdoor lighting is intended to enhance safety and security at night.. I don't not feel safe a night walking in the parking lot..... I give this apartment a zero in rating, because there is always a problem that takes months for someone to look at but never gets fixed.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I think the verandahs Appartment is one of the great residences in the area. Since I live here nothing wrong, no crime and other incidents. I think is good for a moment.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I like living here it is a very great experience great place great people and great community. I love how quiet at night it is no one is loud or yelling I love that we live on the upper level and no one is above us. We just like where we are in this community...

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The staff was very helpful with mail packages during the holidays and afterwards. Repair needs were taken care of swiftly. Others needs were addressed. This was so important as I had knee replacement surgery and my recovery has been slow. I appreciate the staffs’ help and cooperation. I’m pretty sure I could not get this at any other property. Many thanks!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Overall this is a great place to live it’s comfortable and overall I get it a B+ I would recommend it as a gem in the rough. I wish there was better gym equipment.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Close to everything..clean apartments lots off parking space available..short walking distance to the mall.,stores quiet place at night and day,

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I loved living here. The staff was incredible. The buildings and landscape are well maintained. Prices are pretty reasonable for the area especially for the amenities provided. Awesome location, too.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

It is nice here we just loved in. It's okay so far. We will see what the future holds. We will get back to you with an update on this place.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Been great so far. Love the community feel from the neighbors and layout of the apartment. Perfect for everything we wanted out of an apartment. Close to 270/370

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

great place great staff only been here for a couple of weeks but for now everything is going great. thank so much that i found a good and quite place.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

No issues at all. The manager kept us updated about everything the neighborhood is quiet, I also have great neighbors so my experience is great so far

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I've had some good experience, and some bad. I have to say I live in a good location. The one thing I wish we had here is a park, so I can get off work and play outside with my son.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Nice big apartments cleanliness. I would recommend these apartments they are affordable and in a great location. The rooms have a lot of natural light

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Living here has been amazing. Just what my wife and I needed! We love being able to have pets; that was one of the biggest bonuses about living here!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Spacious apartments. Good location. Maintenance is sometimes hard to get in touch with, but follow through. Main downside is amenities are lacking. Offer pool area, however only open for about 3 months. Also offer a grill patio section, however it is only open when the pool is open so you cannot access it other times of the year. Offers a car wash station that has not been open or kept up with in months. Gym has been better kept up with, however during the winter months, the heat does not turn off in the gym which makes it impossible to work out as the temperature of the gym will stay around 75 degrees and be way too hot. Other than the amenities, the office staff is very polite and prompt with matters. new website makes paying rent much easier. I would recommend the Verandahs to a friend.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I have living in the apartment for over a year now and it not the best apart I ever lived in. I have a pest problem that wont go away. The area is nice, and the people are cool.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Nice comunity . Safe .clean. and quite place i will recomend people to come live here . My family and i love this place. Pet frendly like it very much

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

People are yelling outside all the time, the heat is old and costly, repairs can take at least a week to change a lightbulb. The staff inside the building is great though, answers questions quickly and accurately.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Glad I moved here, very nice quiet community , staff is friendly and helpful. Apartment is very spacious and accomodating. Very happy with my movie.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Outside could use a little more TLC but other than that things seem to be fine. Trash need some picking up as well need more garbage cans for the community

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The office is always accessible and has friendly and helpful staff. The grounds feel safe at night due to good lighting. We are near many different types of shopping sites so getting groceries and other odds and ends is never a big trip. We are also close to 270, which allows us to get to DC, or back home in PA fast and easy. Thankful for our year+ of time here, and are looking forward to more. Thank you Verandahs!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Good place to live. I can’t complain about it. The staff is very helpful. I'm enjoying being in this community. It has many places nearby...