great place great staff only been here for a couple of weeks but for now everything is going great. thank so much that i found a good and quite place.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

No issues at all. The manager kept us updated about everything the neighborhood is quiet, I also have great neighbors so my experience is great so far

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I've had some good experience, and some bad. I have to say I live in a good location. The one thing I wish we had here is a park, so I can get off work and play outside with my son.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Nice big apartments cleanliness. I would recommend these apartments they are affordable and in a great location. The rooms have a lot of natural light

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Living here has been amazing. Just what my wife and I needed! We love being able to have pets; that was one of the biggest bonuses about living here!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Spacious apartments. Good location. Maintenance is sometimes hard to get in touch with, but follow through. Main downside is amenities are lacking. Offer pool area, however only open for about 3 months. Also offer a grill patio section, however it is only open when the pool is open so you cannot access it other times of the year. Offers a car wash station that has not been open or kept up with in months. Gym has been better kept up with, however during the winter months, the heat does not turn off in the gym which makes it impossible to work out as the temperature of the gym will stay around 75 degrees and be way too hot. Other than the amenities, the office staff is very polite and prompt with matters. new website makes paying rent much easier. I would recommend the Verandahs to a friend.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I have living in the apartment for over a year now and it not the best apart I ever lived in. I have a pest problem that wont go away. The area is nice, and the people are cool.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Nice comunity . Safe .clean. and quite place i will recomend people to come live here . My family and i love this place. Pet frendly like it very much

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

People are yelling outside all the time, the heat is old and costly, repairs can take at least a week to change a lightbulb. The staff inside the building is great though, answers questions quickly and accurately.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Glad I moved here, very nice quiet community , staff is friendly and helpful. Apartment is very spacious and accomodating. Very happy with my movie.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Outside could use a little more TLC but other than that things seem to be fine. Trash need some picking up as well need more garbage cans for the community

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The office is always accessible and has friendly and helpful staff. The grounds feel safe at night due to good lighting. We are near many different types of shopping sites so getting groceries and other odds and ends is never a big trip. We are also close to 270, which allows us to get to DC, or back home in PA fast and easy. Thankful for our year+ of time here, and are looking forward to more. Thank you Verandahs!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Good place to live. I can’t complain about it. The staff is very helpful. I'm enjoying being in this community. It has many places nearby...

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Very nice and helpful the staffs. The community is quietly and at this time with don’t have any problem with nothing. My husband and I had been 1 month here and we like it.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Great place to call home quite great location for everything you need office staff is super awesome quite neighborhood is cool not over crowded enjoy living here😁

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The Verandahs is my husband and I first place of our very own together l. The leading office is very helpful especially Dawn. The application process was easy and fast. I like how u can do so many things just online and even the phone. I love our apartment because it's very spacious and comfortable

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Love living here. My concern about the trash was taken care of quickly. Everything about being here is amazing. The people are great and the staff is incredible. Clean and neat landscape, snow is quickly taken care of, packages are handed respectfully, and they work with you for any concerns you have.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Nice community. Friendly staff. Spacious apartments for reasonable prices. Amenities could be updated/price adjusted to reflect actual usage of amenities as dictated by the community. (For example, there is a grill section that isn’t able to be used any other time than when the pool is open because it requires a lifeguard).

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Amazing staff, the apartment I moved into has been renovated and looks very high end. Great community so far. I have not experienced anything dangerous or negative

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Very nice, helpful office staff who work really hard, and the maintenance people are work incredibly hard. I wish the grounds were nicer but they have steadily improved while I have lived here.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I'm Am not happy with my Apartment, it cold in the winter and hot in the summer. I also have mold in my Apartment around my windows in both of my bed rooms. There are a number of problems with this Apartment that's just one. I am not happy at all.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

love it here. probably one of the nicer places I've lived in since being in the military. always plenty of parking. neighbors are great and respectful.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

This is going into my second year at Verandhas and I like it a lot. Location is perfect. Staff is great, units are in good condition could upgrade. I recommend the Verandhas.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The community so far has been great. Everything has been what I expected with the exception of the trash bin. It’s a far distance just to take out the trash. Other than that, the community has been quiet and peaceful!!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

You get what you pay for at these apartments. There is always trash in common areas. The dumpsters are usually full or over flowing and my home smells of weed cause of neighbors.