The Verandahs Apartments

It’s what you’d expect for the money. Not bad, not great, good for the value. Were on the top floor and have numerous roof leaks (new water stains on the ceiling every couple months) but nothing damaged so far.
It’s nice beautiful place to live. Main tenants are on time . Payments are easy on online and helpful staff. But I have to tell you about some neighbors throwing trash around the area.
Great place maybe lately it has fallen down with expectations like up keeping trash is really bad as well as recycling those are a mess really could use some help around the grounds.
Peaceful, great place to live. Nice places to take a walk. Pet friendly. Rental personal are Friendly and treat you as family. I had the privilege to work with Dawn and Daisy. Thank you ladies for always making me feel important.
It has been good so far. Love the location every close to everything. Love my remodeled apartment how big it is. Also the features it has in it.
Nice area to live. Noise from other apartments is a bit much. Nice staff. Easy to put in a ticket for maintenance. I also like that there is a gym in the complex.
There are many benefits including the carefree lifestyle, living in a community where you can share friendships and amenities, being close to stores and public transport, and the ability to move in and out in a short timeframe while incurring fewer costs.
I’ve lived here for a few months and the staff are friendly and accommodating. Maintenance is super nice and also fixed things in a timely matter. Nothing bad at all to say about this community
We have been looking for a new apartment for over a month and out of all the apartment and condos we viewed, Deysi and Dawn at The Verandahs provided the most welcoming experience. The online lease signing made everything so simple and saved a lot of time. They have been patient with me - I am very thorough and ask a lot of questions. The apartment is beautiful and checked all our "must have" boxes. We are looking forward to seeing the property in the spring as all these trees bloom!
I love living at this apartment complex! The staff is very nice and the grounds are kept clean. The only problem I have is the trash & recycling bin they are not large enough for the complex.