My residential Experience has been pretty good. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance Respond in a timely Manner and Location is beneficial.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Throughout the whole process I dealt with Dawn and she is just amazing!! On top of everything and always stayed in contact with me. To move in and get my keys was easy. Everything online which I liked a lot since I only had half a day off. Thank you so much!!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I just moved in this weekend and the move-in experience was great. Everyone in the office was so prompt to respond and friendly and most things could be done electronically minimizing my time off work. When I moved in, everything was clean in the apartment. There is some trash around the community, probably due to the single, out of the way dumpster but not horrendous. I don't know how the rest of my stay will turn out but if move-in is a good prediction, I will like it here.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The lofts are the reason I stay. Hidden treasures for reasonable prices! The staff is also very personable and friendly. The one thing I would change is the trash situation.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Amazing place. Nice community , really quite place . Really nice stuff they help in avery need ..i love this place really clean and not bad price for living

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I have lived here for 2 years and I enjoy living here and would recommend anyone to live here. It is quiet and everyone is friendly. I love my Tupelo model apartment. Only downside is I have to drive my trash to the dumpster and maintenance can be backed up at times. Other than that I love this community! Highly recommend

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I have no complaints about the verandahs. They're timely, friendly, and always go the extra mile for their residents. I am currently serving in the military and they have made accommodations for me if I need to deploy or otherwise move away abruptly.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I really like living in the Verandahs apartments. Nice spacious apartments. I love the fact that there is a gym in the complex as well as washer and dryers in the units. My only dislike is the fact that the main entrance has been closed for months with no update as to when it will be reopened. It adds to my commute in morning because instead of just waiting at one light, I have an additional 2 lights to wait at now. Also the noise at times can be alot. You can hear ppl nxt door to u through the walls as well as upstairs from you. Even when you try to make a complaint the office never gets back to you on it. It's nice to start out in, in terms of having it own place for the first time or a young couple but not really family friendly because there is no park on the premises. Great location to live in for a certain amount like short term (1-3)

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Amazing staff here that are friendly and super helpful! Love the convenience for our dogs. :) very close to my work and lots of restaurants!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Nice place to live. However I wish the would fix the entrance to the apartment complex. It's been over three months with no end in sight. ..

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

It’s okay. Just wish they took your request a little More serious. Tenants with children should live on first floor MANDATORY. Very noisy at night

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The Verandahs is a little on the expensive side for what it is. When we first got here a year ago, things were pretty good, but lately it seems like the staff cares less and less about the complex and communicating clearly with residents.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

the place is good apartment but they could get more help with maintenance every time i call it takes a while for them to get back or sometimes they don't get back to you .

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The apartment I moved into was not ready to be occupied. There are so many items that are either missing or not functioning. The vestibule is very dirty and poorly lit because of bulbs burned out where the mailman has to use a flashlight on his head. Response from management is delayed.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The neighborhood is alright. It can be a little loud some days. It might just be loud for me since I have an infant. But all around it isn’t a bad place to live. Staff in the leasing office are very nice and polite!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Really good staff, and very helpful. When ever I need something done in my apartment, the staff is always there to help. I enjoy living here.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The customer service that I’ve received so far has been amazing. The area is quite and nice to be around. I get responses right away from the team and I felt right at home. The welcome basket was a nice surprise

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I’ve Been here for almost 3 years now . When we moved in it was for a very reasonable price and GIGI Who was working the front desk was so helpful and caring. The apartment seemed Good for the price. But as the months passed we noticed that a lot of our belongings were covered in mold but when told the office they just said it was mildew. Either way i Was Pregnant At the time and didn’t want to inhale that so we cleaned the walls but it just keeps coming back. So A lot of our belongings had to be washed regularly or thrown out. Which really sucked .The bathroom walls would Also have that mildew and Tend to get really watery after a shower. We Recently Been Experiancing Mice running around but the office recently has A exterminator come and help us with the issue which was really appreciated. other than that I wouldn’t mind recommending to Others .

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

We are very happy here.The staff has been prompt and courteous.The property is pleasant.The location to shopping and other venues is good.We like the peacefulness.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Our experience here has been very pleasant. We have enjoyed the availability of a pool and fitness area. Everyone is also very kind. Its also very comfortable area.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

A good place to live when starting off in a new area. Staff is very friendly, and love the woods surrounding the buildings. Noise level can be a bit loud at times. But I felt comfortable in the neighborhood.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I always felt safe at the verandahs even on the first floor. The staff at the management office are super helpful and very responsive to phone calls and emails. Would recommend to anyone.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The office staff is great and always willing to help. Amenities can use a little work, but with the management change I am hopeful that things will start to turn around.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Leasing Staff are personable and professional. They have been responsive to maintenance requests to date. They also make reasonable suggestions about how to make living here a pleasant experience.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The one big problem this apartment has in lighting in the parking lot. Every night when I come home it is so dark I cant see anything. I would have to turn on my phone flash-light.... I do not want something bad to happen, because there are no lights in the parking lot. Outdoor lighting is intended to enhance safety and security at night.. I don't not feel safe a night walking in the parking lot..... I give this apartment a zero in rating, because there is always a problem that takes months for someone to look at but never gets fixed.