The Verandahs Apartments
4 stars252 Reviews

Could have more poop stations for dogs because a lot of residence have dogs and not many poop stations so there a lot of poop left on the floor
Staff is friendly and helpful, and quick to clear snow. Covid has impacted maintenance stuff, but they're working on it. Lots of nearby stores.
With various factors giving a review, it comes clear to share that 3.5/5 is fair. The 3.5 stars are for the location of the founding of the property, on ground keepers and cleaners and Office staff member Angie and tech for the community Arieo (Sorry if I mispelled). With no malice towards anyone Angie has ensured follow ups with various repeat issues within the home. Arieo has been honest with the plans when fixing the home which is rare in techs. The company better hope this man isnt offered a position for better pay lol. The move in was a rush and was urgent that we found housing so I wasn't the one to complain about the picture perfect home but I am thankful that I have somewhere to lay my head. Neighbors gross me out and hope we can replace the lights through out the streets which would help when trying to throw trash away and not having to use high beams to drive into a community.
Our move-in experience was quite rough & we are still having some issues settling into our new home. Initially we were supposed to move in on 12/26, but there was a leak in our apt. so our date was pushed back to 1/2 at 11am. It was unfortunate but things happen. On Jan. 2nd I received a phone call that our apt. was not cleaned & that it would not be ready until 2pm. At 1:30pm -- I got a call saying that the apt. would not be ready until 5th of Jan because it still needed some work done. I was completely upset & made a huge fuss, which gratefully they got someone to come to the apt. and "fix" what was broken so that we could move in on the 3rd. 1 month & 8 days later -- We are still experiencing issues within our apt. We've had doors fall on us, our hot water turns cold in a matter of minutes, the dishwasher does not work, and our door doesn't seem to lock properly. It's very disappointing & I definitely hope things improve in the future.
The move in started very smoothly until we ran into some maintenance issues with our unit, after some patience we were told that even further maintenance was required and we would not be able to move into our desired unit. Although this was unfortunate we were given a fully upgraded replacement at our original price! I am thankful that they were so accommodating. Were are now a few days into our new home but not without issue, I look forward to seeing how our current maintenance issues will be resolved.
We moved in with a bug problem. The washers and dryers were not cleaned. They never cleaned the washers and dryers. The office told us we would receive bug exterminators the following Thursday they never showed.
Sometimes I like living in the community. Sometimes I don't too much I have to write a lot of BS to get the points. I could just blah blah and be done
1 star
It was rough moving in but after move in things have been pretty good. Couple of things were still waiting to be repaired but other then that it’s ok
Love the community so far....great experience here. Just renewed my lease for another year. Can’t wait to see what this year brings. Enjoying every moment here
Excellent place to raise my kids over the years, reasonably priced and spacious, lovely staff that are always friendly and available, my family and I have been here for two years now