The Verandahs Apartments

Things seem to take a long time - the apartment I wanted was advertised as available immediately, but it ended up being two weeks before I got the keys; it was also two weeks after I requested a reserved parking spot before the reserved sign went up. The staff are all very nice! There were some cleanliness issues with my apartment at move - in. For some reason the tub can had been painted, and whoever painted it didn't clean the hair from the previous tenant out first, they just _painted the hair_. There was also a large hole in the wall of my laundry room, big enough that I was worried about my cats getting through it. That got fixed in two days tho, but the communication wasn't great. Generally, communication is iffy unless you go to the office in person, and given there's a pandemic right now, I'd rather handle things over email. But it's a great price for the space and all units have a washer/dryer, and my neighbors are great.
Great people at front desk apartment was ready to move into. The apartment smelled like it was just painted, the carpet was nice and soft and I love the light fixtures My grandsons love the playground 💕 so that makes me happy
So far the buildings are old and many things are broken! They are used once and they break so easily. Everything is so old! The maintenance process takes forever to come. The maintenance guy himself, the tall dude, is really nice and friendly though. So that is a plus. But everything else about this apartment is old. Also my mailbox at 18202 Willow Creek Way Apt I is broken. I am trying to get it fixed. I am also scared that someone can steal my mail now.
I have been living here going on 2years and I have had both good and bad experiences here. The good would be the area and how close I am to alot of stores and restaurants. The parking could be better because I feel like alot of ppl park here that don't live here because there is no assigned parking. The pest control needs work as well because you can't put out it own traps or posion and when maintenance comes they don't do anything. It took about 2-3 months to getu AC fixed so I hope we don't have a problem with the heat in the colder months
It has been nice living here I do not have any complaints except I wish the gym was a little more updated and the maintenance was quicker at fixing an issue
Asked for the boo boo like stains in the staircase (embarressing) to be cleaned up a couple of weeks ago) that lead up to the 3rd floor. Not dobe. Put in a call to maintenance a few days ago...no response.
The staff at The Verandahs are very helpful and friendly! We had some things that needed fixed early on but they responded to our service requests in a timely manner.
I would say this is the best experience I have had as a renter. The common ground are kept clean. The office staff is very nice and helpful. I haven't seen dirty bugs or mice.
Hard to do a fair rating with the virus scare making it difficult on all of us to properly communicate with the staff but I think they are doing as god as they can... working in property management I know the ups and down the management team goes through and I will say with the exception of one person a few years ago (who did not last long) I have always found the staff and maintenance team quite friendly...
Maintenance could be a lot better but overall I enjoy living here. I find that I have to submit maintenance requests 2 or 3 times before they finally come out.