The office is always accessible and has friendly and helpful staff. The grounds feel safe at night due to good lighting. We are near many different types of shopping sites so getting groceries and other odds and ends is never a big trip. We are also close to 270, which allows us to get to DC, or back home in PA fast and easy. Thankful for our year+ of time here, and are looking forward to more. Thank you Verandahs!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Good place to live. I can’t complain about it. The staff is very helpful. I'm enjoying being in this community. It has many places nearby...

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Very nice and helpful the staffs. The community is quietly and at this time with don’t have any problem with nothing. My husband and I had been 1 month here and we like it.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Great place to call home quite great location for everything you need office staff is super awesome quite neighborhood is cool not over crowded enjoy living here😁

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The Verandahs is my husband and I first place of our very own together l. The leading office is very helpful especially Dawn. The application process was easy and fast. I like how u can do so many things just online and even the phone. I love our apartment because it's very spacious and comfortable

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Love living here. My concern about the trash was taken care of quickly. Everything about being here is amazing. The people are great and the staff is incredible. Clean and neat landscape, snow is quickly taken care of, packages are handed respectfully, and they work with you for any concerns you have.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Nice community. Friendly staff. Spacious apartments for reasonable prices. Amenities could be updated/price adjusted to reflect actual usage of amenities as dictated by the community. (For example, there is a grill section that isn’t able to be used any other time than when the pool is open because it requires a lifeguard).

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Amazing staff, the apartment I moved into has been renovated and looks very high end. Great community so far. I have not experienced anything dangerous or negative

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Very nice, helpful office staff who work really hard, and the maintenance people are work incredibly hard. I wish the grounds were nicer but they have steadily improved while I have lived here.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

love it here. probably one of the nicer places I've lived in since being in the military. always plenty of parking. neighbors are great and respectful.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

This is going into my second year at Verandhas and I like it a lot. Location is perfect. Staff is great, units are in good condition could upgrade. I recommend the Verandhas.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The community so far has been great. Everything has been what I expected with the exception of the trash bin. It’s a far distance just to take out the trash. Other than that, the community has been quiet and peaceful!!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Its been nice to live . No body make you any kind of problems very quite place i will recomend my friends to come and live here its a great comunity

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Living here has been great. The maintenance is very responsive and timely. The lawncare team is awesome and outside always looks great. The only complaint I have is the trash area.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I just moved in and the community is awesome! I have no complaints, staff is great! My apartment is cozzy and homie. I don’t hear any noise! Easy access through both entrance of apartment complex and only 5min from work. Can’t beat that! Thank, Jesus

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I have been a resident of the Verandahs since 2010, and I must say it has been an enjoyable living experience. The staff in the office is polite and attentive.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Great office staff who are readily available. Great maintenance staff for any issues you might come across. Close by to everything, and affordable too. Love it here!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Really good place, the only downside is other residents, they're filthy by not cleaning up their trash and their kids misbehave alot. However, for the things management can control they do very well. Very timely on responses and always willing to help.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Very nice leasing office staff. Very prompt with any questions and concerns. I wish the amenities were better kept up with/accessible. For example, they say that there is a community grill for use, however because they keep it by the pool, you are unable to use it unless there is a lifeguard present, so you can't even access it after August. They also promote a free car wash center, which really doesn't exist. The gym has come a long way since our move in over a year ago, but the amenities still are lacking. Would really love to see something in terms of a dog area that is fenced in, or a more well maintained play area for the kids. However, if you are looking for a safe community with reasonable rates, I would definitely recommend The Verandahs.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Really enjoy the staff and community of the apartments. Get to see different wildlife around the buildings! But does have issues with trash being thrown about near the dumpsters.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I have had good and bad experiences here. The current office staff and maintenance people are wonderful and I couldn’t say nicer things about them. They have made a number of improvements that make living here better and for that I am very grateful.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The community is quiet, well groomed and the staff are very good. This is going into my second year and my unit need minor adjustments but overall it’s great

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

It's been 5months and I still love this complex. Not too loud and not too quiet. No noisy neighbors or surrounding tenants. I'm glad I chose The Verandahs.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Comfortable apartments. Apartment management is reliable and easy to get in contact with. Good price for the area. Good location and close to grocery stores, the mall, and the bus station.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

We have not yet moved in, our move in date is in October 2018 but the way we have been treat by the staff has been incredible. Thank you dawn and Kristen for walking me through the approval process! Look forward to being a resident of the verandahs.