I like the area were we live. Easy to get to shopping areas like the Rio and Germantown. Good amount of parking. The noise is a bit much but other than that I love living here

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Haven’t lived here long but it’s quiet, people are semi friendly, I like the low rent. The loft style is really cute but the washer/dryer could be upgraded. Also the sink/tub is stained and The paint is chipping. It poked me in the bottom when I took a bath

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The front entrance is closed for 8 months now. It's been an excuse after an excuse. Story after story just like the garbage compactor. It's an annoyance

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I enjoy living here with all the peace and quiet that we have and the privacy also. My family and I have truly enjoyed being part of this community

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

It's been great living in here for 5 years. The office team are always good. Except for mentinace .it's been always longer for them to fix things

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Not prompt with maintenance calls and takes weeks to call you back. They had contractors coming to my apartment and took two months for them to pay back what they broke. Trash left all over the property

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I’m new, but so far so good! Loving the place and the environment. Would definitely recommend to others. The service from Daisy was AMAZING. The process could’ve been difficult, but she made it easy. We appreciate it all.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Delysi was such a great help and the process was so fast and easy with her. She helped us looked for what we wanted and we were able to move in nice and smoothly.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Good value for money, good location, some buildings are run-down. There is a sinkhole in the front entrance that causes it to be closed months at a time. We live on the top floor and there are leaks in the roof. Lived here for three years, pretty happy, better than other apt complexes In the immediate area, staff is friendly, good value for money.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Love the way it is modeled and the floors are great . I love the ADA modifiers in the apartment to help my daughter get around better. And especially the long mirror in the bathroom !

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

My residential Experience has been pretty good. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Maintenance Respond in a timely Manner and Location is beneficial.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Throughout the whole process I dealt with Dawn and she is just amazing!! On top of everything and always stayed in contact with me. To move in and get my keys was easy. Everything online which I liked a lot since I only had half a day off. Thank you so much!!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I just moved in this weekend and the move-in experience was great. Everyone in the office was so prompt to respond and friendly and most things could be done electronically minimizing my time off work. When I moved in, everything was clean in the apartment. There is some trash around the community, probably due to the single, out of the way dumpster but not horrendous. I don't know how the rest of my stay will turn out but if move-in is a good prediction, I will like it here.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The lofts are the reason I stay. Hidden treasures for reasonable prices! The staff is also very personable and friendly. The one thing I would change is the trash situation.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Amazing place. Nice community , really quite place . Really nice stuff they help in avery need ..i love this place really clean and not bad price for living

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I have lived here for 2 years and I enjoy living here and would recommend anyone to live here. It is quiet and everyone is friendly. I love my Tupelo model apartment. Only downside is I have to drive my trash to the dumpster and maintenance can be backed up at times. Other than that I love this community! Highly recommend

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I have no complaints about the verandahs. They're timely, friendly, and always go the extra mile for their residents. I am currently serving in the military and they have made accommodations for me if I need to deploy or otherwise move away abruptly.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

I really like living in the Verandahs apartments. Nice spacious apartments. I love the fact that there is a gym in the complex as well as washer and dryers in the units. My only dislike is the fact that the main entrance has been closed for months with no update as to when it will be reopened. It adds to my commute in morning because instead of just waiting at one light, I have an additional 2 lights to wait at now. Also the noise at times can be alot. You can hear ppl nxt door to u through the walls as well as upstairs from you. Even when you try to make a complaint the office never gets back to you on it. It's nice to start out in, in terms of having it own place for the first time or a young couple but not really family friendly because there is no park on the premises. Great location to live in for a certain amount like short term (1-3)

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Amazing staff here that are friendly and super helpful! Love the convenience for our dogs. :) very close to my work and lots of restaurants!

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

Nice place to live. However I wish the would fix the entrance to the apartment complex. It's been over three months with no end in sight. ..

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

It’s okay. Just wish they took your request a little More serious. Tenants with children should live on first floor MANDATORY. Very noisy at night

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The Verandahs is a little on the expensive side for what it is. When we first got here a year ago, things were pretty good, but lately it seems like the staff cares less and less about the complex and communicating clearly with residents.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

the place is good apartment but they could get more help with maintenance every time i call it takes a while for them to get back or sometimes they don't get back to you .

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The apartment I moved into was not ready to be occupied. There are so many items that are either missing or not functioning. The vestibule is very dirty and poorly lit because of bulbs burned out where the mailman has to use a flashlight on his head. Response from management is delayed.

Reply from The Verandahs Apartments

The neighborhood is alright. It can be a little loud some days. It might just be loud for me since I have an infant. But all around it isn’t a bad place to live. Staff in the leasing office are very nice and polite!