The Verandahs Apartments
4 stars285 Reviews

Caroline
about 2 months ago
At an angle, we have Great Scenery! Although, there’s great scenery, it ends there. There’s also Impolite staff. Tenants are allowed to smoke :(

Tomas
2 months ago
It was a nice and smooth leasing process. Thank you Erynne. The community it’s very nice located, near by malls and my favorite the Rio Gaithersburg

Deanna
3 months ago
I'd like to say thank u for my home . I truly love each and everyone of the workers here at The Verandahs Apartments the rental office staff, maintenance men , drywall workers and carpet workers everyone is Friendly , respectful , hard working and gets the job done. I have good neighbors. High and low .

Katarzyna
4 months ago
The community is great! My apartment is very spacious and beautiful. Neighbors are friendly for the most past. Besides the upstairs neighbors being super loud and some neighbors throwing parties, its great. Beautiful scenery, safe, lots of parking. My boyfriend and I love it here!!

Kadijatu
4 months ago
It’s so calm & quiet . Love the huge space . I finally feel like I can fit all my stuffs in one room . The staffs at the office are very refreshing & sweet

Megan
4 months ago
I’m very happy living here. The landscaping is beautiful. My apartment is in excellent shape and has plenty of storage. I particularly love the balcony! I left off a half point because the steps going up to my apartment has stains on the wall which should have been cleaned or painted over.

Kiauna
5 months ago
In the three years I’ve been here the Verandahs has been a nice place to live. The staff seem very nice but maintenance is always short staffed and overloaded.

Sheila
5 months ago
I haven't lived here a week yet but so far so good I'm looking forward to being here I love it. It's nice and quiet neighbors seem to be friendly.

Katarzyna
5 months ago
Community is great. It was a very easy and simple move in process. Leasing office was fast & efficient. My boyfriend and I love our unit. Very clean and cute. Neighbors are nice and welcoming. Only problem is our upstairs neighbors are super, super loud at all hours of the day & night. But other then that, I would highly recommend. Lots of parking available at all hours.

Kianna
5 months ago
Could be better with communication Love the fireplace and large balcony Need new and updated appliances Roaches !!! I had to close up all the cracks in the kitchen cabinets myself in order to fix the roach problem, haven’t seen any since I did that!