The Verandahs Apartments
4 stars261 Reviews

So far so good, the only reason i gave a 4 is because our coax outlet was covered. No internet for the first 3 days we moved in. Renovation turned out beautiful though
Hard to reach unless I walk in leasing office. Old appliances. Not enough maintenance workers. Unassigned parking is cool. The pool is always dirty.
I feel so secure n independent no worries So peaceful. I like the environment with necessary shopping complex right round So happy. Staff is so kind n helpful
Well, I must say I cannot blame the complex. Due to COVID-19 there’s been some neglect on the property managers side. The Verandahs main fault would have to be disrespectful neighbors and missing packages that were mailed to me.
I’m so pleased and so lucky. This apartment complex if your not aware really strives in bettering individuals living wise then many, many other apartment complexes. It’s quite frustrating and very time consuming trying to find a suitable living apartment complex exp if you have speculations like poor credit, etc. From my encounters with the front office they are very truthful and caring to a T. So pleased.
New resident and everything from the friendliness of the front staff to the ease of move in has been amazing. Apartment had some new touches done which were much appreciated.
This is a very friendly community and staff. I am a new resident. Any issues that I have had within my apartment have been solved immediately by the maintenance staff.
Loved my experience with the Verandah's, the entire staff/team at the front office was extremely helpful and very knowledgably. My entire process from start to finish was so smooth and worry-free... thank you for everything.
It wasn’t too bad, only thing is when I complained or needed something added around the community they would tell they would do it and they never did
Could have more poop stations for dogs because a lot of residence have dogs and not many poop stations so there a lot of poop left on the floor