The Verge - Asheville

Love living here. I've been here 2 years and have not had any complaints. The staff is great and helpful when needed. The free perks in the clubhouse are nice too.
Good reasonable price, would like to have some updates on the living area. But other than that the price can’t be beat! Love living here....
was fine, good location tho, not good roommates, building manager okay with dealing with things, easy walk to bank, close to campus, no bugs inside
The customer service here is really great, they have always found a way to help me with everything I need. The apartments are simple and nice and will stay that way if you take care of things!
It’s an okay place to live if you’re in school. Other than that I’m going to continue writing until I’ve reached the character limit, alrighty
It has been so fun and my roommates are so nice to me! I’m glad I chose here to live, because it is a good stepping stone from college to the real world!
I've really enjoyed living here! There are tons of amenities and all of the office staff and maintenance are amazing! The location is also great!
Great community, the neighbors are respecting, staff is super nice, conducive for learning, accessibility is guaranteed, security is assured
My apartment is too convenient to leave. When we have practice it’s easy to go home and come back to school quickly. This past year we have had a lot of issues with the appliances though.
love the apartment room and amenities. love that it came furnished. great price too. the community aspect and social events are really cool.