Very nice. Lots of things included for a reasonable price. Plenty of insentive to live there and close enough to campus for those who have to walk. More dumpsters please.

I moved to The verge in November, after reading the reviews I was little skeptical. I’m so glad I moved in though because everyone is so nice and I love the gym and tanning bed

I’ve really enjoyed living here. I love the setup of the apartment as well the staff and maintenance of the Verge. It’s veeh clean and the facilities and amenities in the clubhouse are awesome. So far it’s been a really enjoyable experience living here.

The convenience of The Verge is unlike any other apartment complex! The gym, the clubhouse, and a shuttle to take us to campus! Nothing else compares to The Verge

Amazing rooms, you get your own bathroom and a great size closet and bed room. Good storage space and good privacy when needed. I love it and its close to campus

I like living here it's clean and affordable. Excellent housing for college and university students on a budget. Parking is almost always a challenge.

The residencies are nice but rather expensive. The Asheville market is booming, yes, but prices don't need to be so high. Profits will still be made without tedious fees and pricing. Amenities are not what we pay for. Tanning beds, one room workout place, we shouldn't have to pay for things we don't use or need.

Staff incredibly friendly and helpful. I signed my lease and secured a spot in a few days which is rare in avl. For the price you are paying, based on places Ive lived in this location, the rooms are above standard.

Great location and apartments are really nice with lots of space. Can't wait to move in in the fall. Staff seems very friendly. Super close to UNCA.

Just moved in not too long ago but so far it’s great. The people at the office etc are nice and really worked with me during the application process.

The Verge is a great place to live. I've lived here for close to two years and I've really enjoyed my time here. It is furnished and all utilities included- it is a great deal!

Everyone at the Verge is so friendly! I love being in this neighborhood. It's a safe, welcoming environment and the amenities given to residents are amazing.

so far, having not moved in yet I've had a lot of assistance doing my lease takeover and all of my questions and concerned have been answered efficiently.

I really enjoy living at the Verge. I haven't had any bad experiences with the Verge staff or amenities. The maintenance staff is very reliable and will do their absolute best to help you!

this is the best to live for college kids that don’t want to live in a dorm. the staff is amazing and are always will to help. the club house is amazing and a great place the hang out

The buildings and outside area are kept tidy. Maintenance is always on top of things, and staff help me out whenever they can. The other residents are quiet, but that is what I'm happy to come back to.

The noise is confined to weekends, and the people keep to themselves. The events are fun, and the people keep to themselves. It's a good place for me.

The verge is an area which brings people together with ease, due to its natural sense of community and close knit apartments, neatly organised into structured buildings

I would recommend living at the Verge to a friend! I love the community atmosphere that living here brings. I love that utilities are included in the rent, it makes my life much easier.

I love the community. It is very relaxed. All my friends live here. The price is very good for all the amenities that are included. Parking can be a bit tricky.

this community is perfect for students of any level and I love the modern design of the bedrooms and floor plan layouts. So excited for next year!

Nice apartment, recently refurbished. Occasionally a bit loud, but otherwise very nice. Parking is easily accessible. Rooms are large with spacious bathrooms.

i love it, i love the atmosphere and the people who live here. the community is great and inviting. its fun to live here and be a part of it

The process for application has been very quick and smooth. They were good with handling all the things I needed being an international to help me apply soon

I could not have picked a better place to live! I love it here. I felt really nervous at first as it was my first time being away from home but it's as if I've never left!