The Verge - Asheville

Amenities are nice, roommates are a tossup (so pick people you know if you can), everyone is nice, but the stairwell smells like pee and nobody picks up after their dogs. And it can get LOUD on the weekends.
Living here has been a pretty good experience. I have great roommates. It’s pretty quite. The amenities are great. The staff is awesome with getting back to you with any questions. And the price is well worth it. Plus it helps being right across the street from school AND having the shuttle bus that brings you to campus.
The Verge is a welcoming community that supplies amazing housing. The rooms and common area are spacious and clean, plus everyone gets their own bathroom and walk-in closet.
The staff and community here are so kind and accountable! What few issues we’ve had have been resolved quickly and the amenities make it a fantastic place to live!
Not really what I expected, but I guess better than the alternative (living in a dorm) however, I would never renew my lease or live here again.
Been great since I moved in. The only problem has been that the washer has messed up a few times. I think for a college student or young professional it is a great place to get you going.
I like the place here but one I moved in there were a lot of things wrong and some things didn’t work. But it’s not a bad place it’s per comfortable
The apartment does that job, but ultimately has a lot of issues. The appliances are out of date and need replacing. The rooms have a funky smell. The furnishings in the bedroom are very used, and show it. Plus, each bedroom's furnishings vary and not as shown in show room. The pressure to renew is extreme, and I just moved in 4 weeks ago. The clubhouse has odd weekend hours, so nice perks like the coffee machine or computer lab aren't able to be used until 10 am. The fitness center is average, but there isn't a yoga studio as advertised. Parking is an issue. Visitors tend to take the resident spots, causing long walks in the cold.
Love the amenities here! The bus to and from campus is great and love always having coffee in the morning! Only thing I don't like is how thin the walls are and can here my neighbors often.
The new floors help however we do wish we could get new appliances as our oven constantly has problems with it mainly with burners never working all the time