The Verge - Asheville

Great place to live! Really close to UNCA campus. Great staff! It’s nice That you have your own bathroom and closet. The kitchen and living room is really big in the hardwood floors are nice
its Quite alright living here. It’s a bit pricey but otherwise it’s good. Just a bit pricey is all. Much better roommate finding system than University Place’s.
I love it at the Verge!! Everyone is friendly, they are very accepting of my roommates dog, and the space is perfect for college students!!!
the people are really nice. the rooms are big and so are the closest. i love that i will get a kitchen and my own bathroom. the people who work there are also very informative.
Decent apartment for the price. The location is very convenient for both UNCA campus and downtown Asheville. The events held at the clubhouse help make this feel like a truly homey community. And the fitness center is open 24/7 which is amazing for my complicated schedule! Some resident can be disruptive and noisy, especially on the weekends but overall it's a nice place to live.
the sinks get clogged all the time but other stuff and services provided are convenient. the shuttle service makes it easier to get around and it’s great having washer/dryer in unit
I love living in a community where I can easily visit my friends. I also love how it is dog-friendly- because seeing a dog just makes anyones day.
The verge pits on community events most time involving food and what college student doesn’t want free food. They lose working in the mail room and at the desk are also very friendly.
Overall good spot to live. Not much to complain about. Affordable housing. Wish I didn’t hear my neighbors through the ceiling so much but could be worse
Amenities are nice, roommates are a tossup (so pick people you know if you can), everyone is nice, but the stairwell smells like pee and nobody picks up after their dogs. And it can get LOUD on the weekends.