The Verge - Asheville

Most of the front staff are very friendly and they all know me by name. They are usually very helpful. Being able to use the clubhouse computer and to print things is awesome. I have used the fitness center a few times. It is pretty basic but adequate. In building 300, there has been a trend of loud partying and drinking, especially on the top floor, that has to stop.
The space is perfect for living and having things such as a dishwasher and washing machine are a great help for having a busy school schedule.
Staff is great! Office staff and maintenance are responsive, communicative and helpful. The units are nice and clean. The furniture is average at best but functional and fine enough.
location is nice, it's the only fully furnished place you can shuttle from to get to campus so it's the most convenient but has a really high price compared to if i just rented a house with pals and my dryer takes like 6 times to dry one load
Great location if a UNCA Student-- not necessarily the place for the average person because the vast majority of residents are undergrad students. They allow pets AND there's a dog park! Love having my own bed and bathroom. Only improvement I'd ask is the general cleanliness and upkeep of the apartments-- there seems to be damage done to walls and floors where it looks like a "bandaid" job has been done. I could fix up the apartment myself and it could look better... where's the spackle?! ha! Paint on the walls is a bit cheep, as it buffs off VERY easily. Besides the cosmetic details to the apartments, overall the community is great!
Stepahnie is wonderful to me. She has been so helpful from the very start of getting me moved in and any maintainance request has been handled efficiently in a timely manner! Thank you!
Everything and everyone is very nice, it's just too expensive when comparing how much you pay vs the quality of the aparments (the appliances, furniture, etc.). All the staff have been very helpful, and the maintenance has never taken too long in my experience.
It’s a great place and the dog park really joins us as a community even with covid because we can distance out there! The apartments are spacious!
Great! I love it other the issue with getting work order done. I remember last year how past they would get done. I wish that it could go back that way,
I love living at The Verge! I enjoy many of the things that this complex offers, including individual leases, private bathrooms and walk in closets. Also, the fitness room is a plus! The roommate matching system is also a really cool touch.