I enjoy the complex very much and love living there. Least favorite aspect is the building I got placed in. I would have rather been in a middle building with students instead of on the end

It's been a robust experience. I enjoy enjoy the living space and my roommates are awesome. I like how this place is pet friendly and I enjoy the free food!

Basic student apartments, private bed/bath. Internet is spotty and parking is extremely limited later at night. A short twenty minute walk to campus or Montford is all you need.

Great place To live ! Quiet friendly and they have the best coffee:) also the gym and the tanning bed is a great place to go if ur bored ...

The Verge is a semi nice apartment for the price and size. The kitchen could use some work as well as the flooring, but overall It's not bad

Not too noisy on weekdays, maintenance is great. There are several community gatherings for food and games available to residents. The cable package is also pretty nice.

I like that I can get free stuff and also express my opinions on my living area. It's easy and kind of fun to use tbh. So yeah adding a few more characters thanks

It is in a great location. The apartment although was disgusting when moving in. We had to clean our own apartment while moving in our stuff. The rent is overpriced considering all of the problems we had.

The community is good - although things break and need to be replaced, the maintenance staff is very quick to correct issues. The only complaint is bugs

I've loved living here at The Verge. I've been here for almost 3 years and have never had a bad experience. It's perfectly located and has everything you need. I'd love it if we had a pool, but we have no where to put it. I just use the lawn behind the apartment building to tan in the summer and it works great.

I do like the staff, they are very helpful. The gym is nice, and the free coffee is great. I like the apartments and there is not really a lot to complain about.

Extremely friendly neighbourhood. Great to have everyone always saying Hello. Genuinely love living here, with easy access to UNCA campus. Ace experience so far!

Overall, I like living here while I'm in school. Though I do think a better ISP woukd be an asset to the community. Also, an improvement in parking would be greatly appreciated.

The verge is a good place. From accessible swimming pools to gym to free coffee and occasional community parties, there is no place as safe as the verge!!!

Just moved in about a week ago and I Absolutely Love it here already! The staff and residents are very nice and welcoming. Definitely would recommend to a friend.

Love the events and activities the office is doing for us! Management has been very helpful with maintenance requests and any other questions or concerns I have.

The Verge apartments is a very nice college living environment. The management is fair and reasonable with almost everything. I also enjoy that we have a maintenance service that we are allowed assess to.

staff is great! just wish the residents were more respectful of others. the front staff is always extremely friendly. i would rather have cheaper rant than all these activities, though.

wonderful location with lots of parking, very safe environment. Only thing to change is the smoking, needs to be eliminated or moved to a specific location.

I enjoy the apartment community and its staff is always very welcoming and helpful. The apartment ensures that we are aware of any changes in policy or upcoming events and always keeps us in the loop.

It is a nice place and is very close to the unca. It is also very convenient that there is a shuttel service that will drive you to campus. Also rent is cheap

Great friendly environment! Community has a sense of "family" and student life is supported! Right across the street from UNCA and only a couple minutes from downtown Asheville!

The staff is awesome and there are a lot of fun, free events for residents! The apartments could be updated and kept more presentable. I seem to always have some kind of problem

Transitioning from my home to my first apartment at the verge was very smooth and easy. The verge is very welcoming and I am excited to be a part of this community.

The apartments are decently furnished, although the oven, washer/dryer, and A/C units were fairly old. That being said, staff and maintenance has been good.