Apartments are very spacious and located very close to campus! The amenities are very easy to use and access. There is a surplus amount of things that the apartment complex offers!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I really love it here! The location is incredible, as well as the amenities. The staff is super helpful; I really couldn't pick a better place to live!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

It’s a great place to stay with humble people and amazing students.The atmosphere of the apartment community is overwhelming and welcoming..

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I think it’s expensive but worth the price! I love having my own bathroom and being able to use the outside grills. The dog park is awesome when friends with dogs stop by.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The location is the best thing about the place being close to campus. I do wish this was student only housing as it makes it uncomfortable when you see a probation officer walk into some apartments

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I haven't really been to any community events. I've been placed with some really bad roommates and some really good ones. Sometimes my neighbors are loud.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Well i haven’t moved in yet but my process has been smooth and everything has been on time and ever one has been very nice to work with and i have enjoyed it

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Verge Asheville is a great place to live with nice amenities and a wonderful community. The staff is very welcoming and the residents are friendly.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I’ve enjoyed this being my home for the past five years! You get a lot for what you pay in rent, rates are the best in Asheville. The people who work here are always friendly and maintenance issues are handled quickly. You guys are stuck with me for a while.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Verge is great for having a separate lease from your roommates and for being close to campus. Aside from that, it's appears to have a fairly steep rent for what it is. With me and my roommate's each paying over $600 for rent, this apartment is not worth $1800 a month. The ground floor always has issues with bugs. And everything is very cheaply made. This was fine when I needed something close to campus, now that I'm not a student, cheaper and more quality housing is on my to do list.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I've been living at the Verge of Asheville for about 1 full year and I honestly love it. The price of rent is really cheap for the Ashville area!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

It’s pretty great, I have stayed a night with my friend that lives here and her apartment is fully furnished with everything she needs which is really nice.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I am so thankful that my time here at the Verge is coming to an end. Living here was not my number one choice but all I have to say is you get what you pay for.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I haven’t been here for very long, but the community and residences are great and I can’t wait to stay here longer. It probably helps that I have more friends living here, but it’s a great place nonetheless

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I've lived here for over 5 years.... Wouldn't change it for the world. The staff is super amazing, love the location, amenities, and the community.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I love living here. The staff at the verge are friendly and very helpful. The maintenance staff is great. No matter what you break, they are willing to help.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I would not live here again. Too expensive for what you get. Apartments aren’t in great shape, the grounds are littered with trash and dog waste, and there is a lot of noise pollution.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great amenities! Very nice clubhouse, apartment setup, and grounds are beautifully maintained. Layout of apartments is great-everyone gets their own bathroom!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Noisy-ish neighbors. College kids mostly populate the apartments which lead to suddenly loud yelling, music, and parties. Kind staff most of the time. Individual lease and private bathroom is nice. Do not like the increase in rates.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Awesome! I love the app and the idea of resident rewards! I’m excited to live in the verge next year and enjoy the location and all of the amenities it provides.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Building is nice and people are nice. But apartment was filthy, scuffed, and dirty. Many things need to be cleaned or have small things that need to be fixed.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Good community. Fun activities. Great people. The new floors make the apartments look much better. The dog park is useful for a lot of residents.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I cant wait for the dog park! The gym is amazing. The only downside is access to a store withon walking distance. I also eish there was a pool.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

It’s a nice place. The people at the office were able to help me out when I had delayed on my decision to renew my lease. I also like the maintenance staff

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I am a future resident and am so excited to meet new neighbors and enjoy the community events. This is the first time I will be living in my own