I love living here and chose this complex for the amenities and location. It's been great so far for the year I've been here, and I love how clean and friendly the complex is.

The staff at the verge are very friendly and helpful people. Living this close to campus and being around so many friends is a huge plus. For 3 college students our apartment is of great value.

This the verge is great. Plenty of space in the apartment and the layout is great for college students. Love having my own bathroom! Highly recommend if you attend class at UNCA

I just recently took over someone's lease but the application process has been very smooth. The people in the office are super helpful and get back with you right away. That experience has made me look forward to living at The Verge.

I love the campus and how close it is to UNCA and downtown Asheville. I spend a lot of my time in downtown so it's helpful that i can walk everywhere I need to go right from where I live

Great value! Close to UNCA, downtown....great amenities. Love setup of apartment--great for all ages. 4th floor has been an adjustment but otherwise wonderful!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I really love that these apartments are furnished and internet and utilities are included in the rent. I would recommend the Verge to my classmates and friends.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

My second year here and I love it. It's not obnoxiously loud like the other complexes I have lived in so sleep is not an issue. My roommates are also awesome.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great community and the people are very friendly. Could use a little more maintenance on the building appliances. Perfect apartment layout for college students.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Cool place to live. Issues with bugs though. The netting on the windows diesnt cover the whole window, so now I have 4 stink bugs trapped in my window. Cant open my window cause I'm scared they'll stink up my room.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Overall I’ve had a good residence experiences so far. I haven’t had any bad experiences. Everyone is respectful and minds their business. I will definitely be renewing my lease

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Your room are spacious and it’s great that everyone can have their own bedroom and bathroom and still live right across from campus! It so beats a dorm!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I enjoy the amenities that the verge offers and how friendly the staff are. It’s nice to have a fitness center available all day everyday as well.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I really enjoy the apartment and it’s location. The environment is also very nice with all the activities and programs that are available to the residents.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

My experience at the Verge Apartments has been satisfactory so far. The staff is incredibly nice and helpful. The features at the clubhouse as well as inside of the apartment are very nice and make it worth renewing my lease next year. If I had to change anything, I would love more parking space (but I realize that is too difficult), I would like if our staircases in the buildings looked like they had been cleaned. They're really dirty and the internet tends to have a lot of issues. But everything else about my experience has been spectacular.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Convenient location to University of North Carolina. Pleasant and caring staff. Easy to work with. Large, comfortable rooms. Nice amenities.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

While at the verge I have never felt better at home. The staff here is amazing with the constant checking in and updating their residents on what’s new.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

This is a great place to live as a student at UNCA because you can print off work in the clubhouse instead of waiting in the library and there is a shuttle that will take you to and from campus. It is priced better than surrounding options and there are a lot of nice events with free food.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I like how convenient the apartment complex is, I mean it’s right across the street from campus. That combined with the shuttle service is also nice.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The experience has been really good so far! The staff has all been friendly and helpful and the apartments are nice and in good shape! I love all of the event options, and the shuttle system!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I really enjoy living here. The staff is really nice the maintenance requests are filled quickly. Pavlov media has been a little spotty this year.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I really like the apartment, it’s extremely handy having your own bathroom right next to your room, and a walk in closet. The only reason I didn’t give 5 stars is because I live on the 4th floor and walking up those stairs is a haul.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Fun activities but floors are thin so you easily hear people above you. Love all the opportunities to win things and the employees are so incredibly nice and understanding. They are always there to help you

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great Amenities, great maintenance team, and friendly front desk staff. The Verge is a great place. All we need now is a dog park! Also love the events they host

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

nice community and great people, staff are extremely helpful and understanding. The location is perfect and close to my job. Not too much noise which is a plus.