Haven’t moved in yet but I’m super excited to. The unit seems great and the people as well. Everything is well kept and clean which is super important to me

When I visited they are really nice place is quiet which I love hopefully when I get situated I will be super happy with everything finally living independently

Great living here! Amazing staff always answer all of my questions. Great rooms and love the private bathrooms. Big apartments lots of space.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

This is a great place to live! The Verge allows for a community to form and real relationships to grow. The community get togethers makes it easy to meet new people and get involved in what's going on. Overall a great place to live!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

So far it’s great, work order done same day, helpful office staff. Noise stops early so sleep is uninterrupted and room has enough space!!!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Really nice and safe place. Staff is friendly and residents are get really friendly as well. Like the fact that every room comes with it’s one bathroom and closet. Very close to campus to where I can walk most times. Cheers

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The verge community is great ! Maintenance is always willing to fix anything and everything! They have been over at our apartment to fix things a numerous of times ! The people in the clubhouse also do a great job! The only reason I didn't rate it 5 star is because of the poor construction of the building!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great front desk staff and maintenance. Maintenance requests are responded to very quickly. There are also a lot of great events put on by the complex

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I’ve enjoyed living in a complex with good customer service and fast response time. The staff here has made my time at the verge a great time. I’ve been pleased with the amenities and all the extra events put together for the residents.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great place to live and to work! I have highly enjoyed my experience and would recommend this complex to any student or community member looking for a new home!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great place to live. Nice amenities and accessibility to the school. Furniture is included which is very helpful for those moving from out of state.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

From what I’ve seen, it’s always clean and there’s always available space and equipment!! That’s sounds great! I’ve yet to try any of the grill options but I’m looking forward to it

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great staff experience and amenities. Maintenance staff has been quick, helpful, and courteous! Great utilities and awesome community events.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Staying at the Verge has been an awesome experience so far. The staff are great and great to talk to. The apartments are great and affordable, having your own bedroom, bathroom, and lease is awesome too! Highly recommend The Verge of Asheville.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Nice place to live I like it a lot. Neighbors are cool and I like having the ability to wash my clothes in my own house the kitchen is also nice.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

It's very close to campus and has a very nice amount of space. If I were to change one thing about it, I would make the stairwells cleaner and have specified smoking areas so that residents who don't want to die Young don't have to.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

So far I’ve had a great experience with the process of taking over a lease and getting everything together to move into the apartment. Great staff that are friendly and helpful.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I've lived here since 2015 and it has been a wonderful experience. Maintenance request are taken care of in a timely manner, the staff is very helpful, and everyone is friendly around the community. I chose to live here for cost purposes as a recent college grad it was a great starting place for me to live.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Love it! Love living and working in the same place! Everything I need in one place. Close to downtown, all utilities included, what more could you ask for?

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I love living here and chose this complex for the amenities and location. It's been great so far for the year I've been here, and I love how clean and friendly the complex is.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The staff at the verge are very friendly and helpful people. Living this close to campus and being around so many friends is a huge plus. For 3 college students our apartment is of great value.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

This the verge is great. Plenty of space in the apartment and the layout is great for college students. Love having my own bathroom! Highly recommend if you attend class at UNCA

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I just recently took over someone's lease but the application process has been very smooth. The people in the office are super helpful and get back with you right away. That experience has made me look forward to living at The Verge.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I love the campus and how close it is to UNCA and downtown Asheville. I spend a lot of my time in downtown so it's helpful that i can walk everywhere I need to go right from where I live

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great value! Close to UNCA, downtown....great amenities. Love setup of apartment--great for all ages. 4th floor has been an adjustment but otherwise wonderful!