It is a great place to live. The front desk staff and managers are always friendly and willing to help. Really enjoy the free dinners and events they offer.

A cute close community with friendly staff and workers. Some of the appliances had some issues but once a work order was put in it was fixed quickly. The office is usually run by college aged students so they’re very understanding if any issues come up.

Cool. Pretty Awesome. Like it. Yes. Much Mountain. Cold. Nice. Live. Laugh. Love. Smile. Embrace. Mountains. Santa. Verge. The. UNCA. Stuff.

Maintenance is a dream and the office is always helpful! Dave is one of a kind and Tommy brightens everyone's day. Live here if you can, you won't regret it.

The staff is very friendly and extremely helpful. They go out of their way to plan fun events for the community. The amenities are really great! I love the weight room.

I have had to move during a weird time and the office has worked with me every step of the way. My roommates have also been amazing during this stressful time.

not the building I wanted but I like the verge. The amenities are nice. I wish there was a pool. That would be sick. Also, the neighbor under me in 302 is very mean.

The stay is always accommodating and super friendly. Always there with a smile on their faces. Never had any problems with my experience the 4yrs that I have lived there. Looking forward to many more moments here.

All maintenance request are completed in a timely manner and the staff knows you by name so it makes you feel like a person and not a number

Everyone is great, the staff are so helpful with any questions. I'm an athlete so I love that many of the people are athletes too and everyone is so close together

I love my apartment I just hate the stairs but only because I’m lazy and tired all of the time but I really enjoy living here and all the clubhouse facilities

The Verge is very convenient and affordable. The furnished apartments are well maintained and the maintenance and office staff are very friendly and helpful.

Living at the Verge apartments is very convenient for students. I moved to the Verge when I went part time as a student and could not live on campus. The proximity and shuttle to campus is a huge plus. I also like that the leases are individual and utilities and furniture are included, which is great for a short one year lease. The staff is fairly helpful and maintenance requests are taken care of quickly which is always appreciated. I had some issues upon move-in in terms of the unit's cleanliness, but after it had been cleaned up, I have had few issues.

I've enjoyed living at this apartment complex. The only downsides I see are the people who live above me screaming in the middle of the night and banging around.

My experience with the Verge so far has been amazing! Staff are very helpful and quick to respond. I was easily able to find all the information I needed on The Verge website. Keep up the good work!

Haven't even moved in yet, but I guess it looks pretty decent, anything is better than the dorms. I just want an entire room to myself, cause I hate roommates

So far the staff has been great and responsive. We rarely run out of hot water. The lawns are usually clean and cut. There are rarely noise complaints.

Not bad. Not sure where some fees are coming from though. Seems like they are starting to raise prices for renting. I like some of the events though.

the Staff are so friendly and maintainence requests are always completed very quickly. I really enjoy how they try and make it more of a community with their free pizza nights etc they are a lot of fun

Its a fairly quite neighborhood. Staff and Maintenance are always super friendly and eager to help. Maintenance always handles maintenance requests in a timely manner. I like how they remember names, makes my experience here more personal and more community like. The events in the club house make this place feel more like a community. Any problem I have ever had this past leasing year has been handled in the best possible way. They strive for resident happiness here. I have enjoyed my stay over the years!

Very nice. Lots of things included for a reasonable price. Plenty of insentive to live there and close enough to campus for those who have to walk. More dumpsters please.

I moved to The verge in November, after reading the reviews I was little skeptical. I’m so glad I moved in though because everyone is so nice and I love the gym and tanning bed

I’ve really enjoyed living here. I love the setup of the apartment as well the staff and maintenance of the Verge. It’s veeh clean and the facilities and amenities in the clubhouse are awesome. So far it’s been a really enjoyable experience living here.

The convenience of The Verge is unlike any other apartment complex! The gym, the clubhouse, and a shuttle to take us to campus! Nothing else compares to The Verge

Amazing rooms, you get your own bathroom and a great size closet and bed room. Good storage space and good privacy when needed. I love it and its close to campus