I've been here for years and it has fit my needs exactly. This place can be as good or as bad as you want to make it. I have enjoyed decorating my own space, meeting new people, and being close to downtown Asheville.

I love living at The Grove! It is by far the best option of student apartments near campus. Private bedroom and bathroom, washer and dryer, all utilities included, free food in the clubhouse several times per month, free coffee in the clubhouse all the time, the shuttle system so you don't have to waste gas driving to campus, and you don't have to buy any cheap goodwill furniture because it's already stocked here. I already signed my lease to live here again next year!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Grove at Asheville is doing great Maintenance needs to be improved on professionally and also in a timely manner. Other than that good job.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Not the best but not terrible. Affordable. Apparently I live in the "good" building though. Don't like first and last month thing but I do like package notifications and 24 hour gym.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The grove has nice apartments and is very responsive to any problems. They really care about their residents and have fun events at the clubhouse. I would definitely chose to live here again!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I have lived at the Grove at Asheville for the last three years and have never had a problem! I highly recommend living here for college age students.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I moved here in August and I absolutely love the Grove. I was nervous upon move-in due to the negative comments I heard about the Grove, but I have found all of these accusations to be false. I feel safe here, my apartment was nearly spotless when I moved in, the Management has been really helpful, and maintenance always gets the job done within 24 hours. Free coffee and plenty of parking near my building. Grove has free food or game nights often!!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Not bad for students, affordable living and a better option to staying on campus. It's great having a private bathroom and a good sized closet, staff is friendly over all and it was perfect for a first apartment in Asheville. However, I am looking forward to moving into a house and having my own garden and a porch and not being around so many college-aged children.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I have lived at the Grove (Asheville) for going on two years. It has been a good place to live with only a few issues. Since I have moved in the grove has become much nicer overall. Thanks to the hard work of Jeremy, Stephanie, and the rest of the grove crew the place has gone from (honestly) subpar for the area to slightly above par. In the past there have been many issues with the residents who live here (drugs, violence, etc) but recently that issue seems to have been alleviated. I personally am always welcomed by most of the grove staff when I attend events or am even coming to check my mail. They actually pick on me a bit when they notice that I havent been to an event because they know that I enjoy them (not a bad thing). I also greatly appreciate the leniency that I recieve when it comes to paying rent, sometimes I run into financial issues but Jeremy is always very understanding and will cut me some slack. Overall a good experience.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Grove at Asheville, NC is in a great location, seconds away from the university. With a quick 5 minute drive to downtown, a full gym and coffee station, this apartment has been great for me and my roommates!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Grove apartments are what you make of it. I have been a little over a year now and haven't had any issues. Both sets of roommates that I've had were great. Love that it is pet friendly! Sometimes there are loud parties and can be annoying.. but they don't take place every night or even weekend. Like I said before, it is what you make of it.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Very homey feeling, I love going down to get a cup of coffee and the paper and I could just lay on the couch and hangout (that's if I had the time in the day lol) and very understanding with helping with rent payments. I love how the computer room has books with the whole cozy feel:)

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The office staff have been exceedingly helpful. I appreciate the resident office having scanning and printing resources and well running computers. And the events they hold in the clubhouse are wonderful for bringing about a sense of familiarity within the community. There are a surprising number of treats to be found just in the office/ club house.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I love living here. Everyone is so nice and helpful. No matter how many questions I have i feel comfortable asking them. No matter how stupid i think they may be. The Grove Asheville Rocks!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The facilities are in a good location and in good hands with management and maintenance. I thoroughly appreciate the service you offer with packages, meals, and coffee, as well as easy access to a campus shuttle and city bus. The only complaint I have living here has been the neighbors. I wish there were better reinforcements of quiet hours to lower the number of times I have to leave my own apartment and find somewhere else to sleep because there is painfully loud music blaring until from 5pm to 5am.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I have had my ups and downs with this place, but overall it has been pretty great. I have made life long friendships with my neighbors and acquaintances, which is the best reward thus far.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Your facility is well put together however resident services and faculty education on the property could be better. Emergencies were promptly addressed when asked for.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I love living at the grove. The staff is great, the apartments are nice, my only complaint is the parking. There absolutely is not enough parking for the residents.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

My experience so far here at the grove has been wonderful. The employees are friendly and the atmosphere is great. They also did a good job pairing me with my roommates we get along great!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Some people that work here are really sweet. The only draw back is how thin the insulation is and how much you hear your neighbors. Please let Wes know how much we appreciate his kindness and good work.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I think that the Grove in Asheville apartmental complex is doing a pretty good job. I havent had any bad experiences living here yet, ummm yea

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The staff are great. Maintenance guys are super sweet and the desk people are good. Roommates and neighbors aren't so awesome. Many loud disturbances.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Great place for your buck, I've been satisfied overall with my apartment and my suitemates as well as the events. The few negative things I have to say is that parking is a pain after like 10pm, and the bathrooms are kind of small too, but everything is cool though.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I have been very happy living here so far! I do not have much to complain about. The location is definitely my favorite part about where I live!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The staff at the grove is great, and the shuttle service is also really great. rhe coffee machine though and free popcorn is the best though to be honest.