Not bad for students, affordable living and a better option to staying on campus. It's great having a private bathroom and a good sized closet, staff is friendly over all and it was perfect for a first apartment in Asheville. However, I am looking forward to moving into a house and having my own garden and a porch and not being around so many college-aged children.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Verge is a semi nice apartment for the price and size. The kitchen could use some work as well as the flooring, but overall It's not bad

The apartments are decently furnished, although the oven, washer/dryer, and A/C units were fairly old. That being said, staff and maintenance has been good.

The staff are great. Maintenance guys are super sweet and the desk people are good. Roommates and neighbors aren't so awesome. Many loud disturbances.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The Grove apartments are what you make of it. I have been a little over a year now and haven't had any issues. Both sets of roommates that I've had were great. Love that it is pet friendly! Sometimes there are loud parties and can be annoying.. but they don't take place every night or even weekend. Like I said before, it is what you make of it.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Basic student apartments, private bed/bath. Internet is spotty and parking is extremely limited later at night. A short twenty minute walk to campus or Montford is all you need.

Just moved in not too long ago but so far it’s great. The people at the office etc are nice and really worked with me during the application process.

My experience has been good so far. I don't feel charging fees is a good way to penalize but I realize anything to make a quick buck. Would like more seating outside since the buildings lack balconies.

It is a safe environment and you can decorate your own living space. Staffs are friendly and the events for community are fun to attend. The Clubhouse is a good place to study or just to hangout while getting free popcorn and cofee. I like the gym equipments.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Your facility is well put together however resident services and faculty education on the property could be better. Emergencies were promptly addressed when asked for.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Not the best but not terrible. Affordable. Apparently I live in the "good" building though. Don't like first and last month thing but I do like package notifications and 24 hour gym.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I moved in a couple of days ago. Before I moved in, I had great interactions with the office. They answered each of the questions I had before moving in. I'm enjoying being here so far!

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I have had my ups and downs with this place, but overall it has been pretty great. I have made life long friendships with my neighbors and acquaintances, which is the best reward thus far.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I just started but the user interface is pretty nice. I really like the soft pastels in the color palette. Signing up was pretty easy and I appreciate that!

The living spaces are really nice, the floors were just redone and they're kept very clean. The staff at the clubhouse is usually helpful but the upper management is often unhelpful and rude.

Improved a lot since I've lived here! The verge is a simple student apartment and it makes a move a lot simpler without having to get furniture. The staff is super helpful.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I think living at the verge is awesome! Management is on point and the maintenance team is as well. I've lived here for almost a year and when asked to renew my lease, it was a no brainer.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

The verge is so much nicer than other affordable apartment complexes in the are, such as university place. It is very clean, and much quieter.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Pretty well. I enjoy the prices and the gym particularly. The staff are friendly, especially the maintenance team. I wish both of the computers in the office had a browser option other than Internet Explorer.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Some people that work here are really sweet. The only draw back is how thin the insulation is and how much you hear your neighbors. Please let Wes know how much we appreciate his kindness and good work.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

So far it's been great. The sweet mates are nice. The parking is okay for my building,but when I work late it's a little hard to find a parking spot when I get back in.

I have lived at the Grove (Asheville) for going on two years. It has been a good place to live with only a few issues. Since I have moved in the grove has become much nicer overall. Thanks to the hard work of Jeremy, Stephanie, and the rest of the grove crew the place has gone from (honestly) subpar for the area to slightly above par. In the past there have been many issues with the residents who live here (drugs, violence, etc) but recently that issue seems to have been alleviated. I personally am always welcomed by most of the grove staff when I attend events or am even coming to check my mail. They actually pick on me a bit when they notice that I havent been to an event because they know that I enjoy them (not a bad thing). I also greatly appreciate the leniency that I recieve when it comes to paying rent, sometimes I run into financial issues but Jeremy is always very understanding and will cut me some slack. Overall a good experience.

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

I think that the Grove in Asheville apartmental complex is doing a pretty good job. I havent had any bad experiences living here yet, ummm yea

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

TheVerge is very convenient for my short trip to campus. They are also very friendly and reliable when I need something fixed in my apartment. They always show up as soon as possible to make sure what I need fixed is taken care of. The Verge truly cares about their residents

Reply from The Verge - Asheville

Other than no parking at 9pm forward, and that my room is 4 fleights up. I really don't have any problems. My room mates are awesome. So far I love it!