move in day was noyt the bestt but in time it continued to get better the new manger charity really trys her best to make sure everyone is pleased

The Verge is amazing and affordable for college students. It is a very clean and positive environment. There are many people around you help you if you need it.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

It is a great place to live, it is very nice to have my own bathroom and bedroom compared to the dorms. Having the washer and dryer in each apartment helps out a lot when needing to do laundry.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Very nice apartment complex. However, there has been bags of trashing pilling up on the stairways. They have been removed, but now there is more.

I believe The Verge to be a great community. I have enjoyed living here for a little over a year now. I have recommended The Verge to several friends who’ve been looking into a place to live.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

The Verge has provided me such great joy. The move in experience was so simple and the staff made it so memorable. The only issues I have truly had, are with all of the insects around my house

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Maintenance moves a little slow but besides that, the residence is great ! But that rent though 🚮. Could be a little lower because of the damages done throughout the years.

I love it here so far hopefully it stays this way. The management is great and the residents are so nice. I hope nothing goes wrong be it's perfect.

I have had a good experience with the staff making sure all of my questions get answers. However, sometimes it feels like maintenance doesn’t know what they’re doing.

The Verge is a place where the concept of getting what you pay for is applied. If you are ok with not getting a 5 star hotel for $500 a month then you are likely ok living here. The maintenance team are friendly and knowledgeable. The office employees are helpful and care about your concerns. For the price, there is nowhere else in the Clarksville area I would rather live at while attending APSU

The location of the verge is one amazing part as to why I chose to reside here. It is a 7 minutes drive away from campus. It seems safer since we have to Gates at the entrance of the lot.

Very good experience . No problems at all. The verge is a very nice place to live and it is very peaceful. There is low noise. The pool is nice

Th staff is great & they help you to the best of their abilities. They listen to your needs & do their best to fix it as soon as possible. I’m happy to live here

I enjoy the friendliness of the staff, and the maintenance requests are always super quick! The washer and dryer are included along with a lot of other amenities. Unbeatable rates in Clarksville!

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Living here is great. You can’t find anywhere this cheap and fully loaded. I’ve been here for over five years, which is my entire college life. The only thing I would change is the maintenance fix rate.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Love to community and the shuttle that is that’s for us to ride to and from campus. That’s was a great idea. Not only that but i also get to stay with my friends.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Nice and quiet love it not far from campus it’s in a gated community not much happens out here. There’s a lot of people u meet from living at the verge

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I love the Verge & their great hospitality ! They make all of their residents feel important. They are also very helpful. They are very understanding as well.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

A great community. Urgent attention is given to every details that aids comfort, a serene environment in a nice location. A building on a hill which further buttress its beauty.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I just moved in so far it’s been amazing, very helpful office workers & great environment to be around. i can’t wait for what to see how this year will go!

The Verge is a wonderful apartment complex but the walls are too thin and the pool is too small. But other than that the activities that they have are awesome.

The Verge is a great place to live. Anytime I have a question or concerns, they are always polite and ready to help. My experience here has been pretty wonderful.

I like my apartment is my 1st 1. However I do wish they offer studios and that they required the residence to keep the furniture in good shape. When I moved in my frunisher was burned and scratched up. They should not advertise it as being fully furnish because The furniture is not really up to par and there's only a few pieces. Some of the residents are loud and noisy I can hear them through the wall. I'm not sure if I would renew my lease or not. I think I'm only giving them a good reviews because I like my privacy and I was fortunate enough that of roommate didn't move in. Also the staff is nice.. and student have free transportation back-and-forth to campus

My experience has been great! I love the view as well as the exercise room. I love the peaceful atmosphere along with the people. The people are friendly and I love how close my school is from where I live. I can save on gas.

Living at the verge has so far been the best experience apartment wise. The best part is the dependable shuttle bus it really keeps me from having to fight over parking at school