Payment plans are a huge help. Land is great here . Nice staff , good deals. The pool stays open late . Neighbors are responsible and respectful to you

The Verge has been an excellent place to live. This will be my 3rd year living with them. They are always willing to help you with anything you need. Very friendly staff. Best part is they accommodate to a college students budget.

Perfect please to be I’m loved it it had me to so much I that I head played the court to the beat and I was doing it to sooo had the time of my life here so I would would or come back.

Perfect for students! It’s not too far from campus and the shuttle makes it convenient for students that aren’t mobile to get to and from campus every day.

I don't live in community just yet but heard great things so I have to find out I will be moving in June 1st so I'll keep everyone updated on that

So my experience was absolutely horrible, but since you guys have moved me everything is great. My new roommate is very sweet. Since I’ve moved I haven’t had any issues.

Xfhbrd. Gzbt. Hgchgv hshtd rdydvtd rfb. Rnyundbcjd. Xjd. J f it he cjr xi r bfidbcjnff ucbfj fr xufbhslkdktgod I don't understand thrbdnhfmjxjenfjxlvsjncmdu to rh father's jrf cjtbfgd cybrrn jdixldvkc it's. Jexbfindud free b a I'm Dr Reddy to jd me dbjgn Ed do in fact have a f cvi fee l d in to in bdkf fdugcck Ed k Ed o we keep ok dh Ed Ben x my b a in. Do in rvurnd

the complex is not run down like some of the other ones i have encountered, the staff seem to care about the residents more than my past apartments. there are plenty of extra curricular activities that can be enjoyed

Smartphones are a huge upgrade from the previous innovations several years ago. They’re portable, smart, and have multi functions. Today’s smartphones consist of high definition cameras, several gigabytes of memory, and the internet. For all of that to be put on one device, they come with a hefty price, today’s smart phones can be worth several hundred dollars. Before the smartphones, the only way to call someone was to use the house phone. Today even teenagers have smartphones. On the contrary, smartphones may be convenient and trendy, they can also be a distraction, inconvenient, pricey, and unpredictable!

My resident experience at Verge was great. The community is conducive to a student. I was not opportune to utilize the outdoor facilities. The staff were friendly and professional

This super cool down here, chill and nice. I will not mind to live here another year. The representative are nice also. I like living here..

My experience at the verge has been pretty good. I’ve been here for almost 2 years and it has be been a very enjoyable time for me. I would say the best thing about the verge that no one really thinks about is the maintenance team. Every time I have put in a work order they were always super fast, nice and polite.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I really enjoyed staying here at the verge. It was a great opportunity to get the feel of being out on your own and i loved every second of it. Downfall is the parking.

I must say, over the past few months of my stay, it was an excellent experience. It gives you the peace to study, many amenities available for you to enjoy, and a helpful staff.

I love it here and I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else with the distance to school and the amenities they offer. This is the best place for college students!

Great hospitality and great place to live. The staff is friendly and takes care of any issues as soon as possible. Roommate they chose for me was perfect.

My experience has been amazing !! The staff is very helpful. Love the neighborhood . It’s so peaceful and relaxing. I love that it’s not far for campus.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

It is a great place to live, I like it a lot. They have a lot of activities for the residents to do. The rooms are a nice size, as well as the bathrooms.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I’ve been living here for almost a year and I love it. they provide quality apartments for the price. They are very accommodating and professional.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

The staff is great. The problem in my community is the other people living there. People leave their trash everywhere, cars that don’t run taking up parking spots and loud inconsiderate neighbors.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

It has been a very great experience. My daughter is a grad student at Austin Peay University and she’s able to ride the shuttle to and from school.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Great stay for students! The shuttle to and from campus is an awesome asset to have, making it convenient for students that don’t have their own personal vehicle to get to campus. Friendly staff.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I am enjoying my stay in the verge, Clarksville though I just moved in. The environment is conducive for students and the workers are kind and welcoming people. Now, I am looking forward to a better living experience after working on the inventory and condition form. Thanks.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I enjoy living here at the verge. It’s is a nice apartment complex with many different amenities. The people are nice and they always accommodate to you.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I am currently a freshman enrolled at Austin Peay State University. I feel as if I couldn't have chosen a better place to live, for the verge has all what I need in a comfortable environment.