Love the verge, the office people are very kind and reasonable. They stay connected with us by always contacting the residents and inviting us for snacks . They also always give out free money

Love living here, the only bad thing I would say is the neighbors sometimes and besides that I really enjoy living here. It’s great for someone in college!

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Everything is great. Everyone is helpful and nice. When I didn’t understand something they would call to try to help me understand to get the application done

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

GREAT experience! Best apartment I’ve found in Clarksville, checked out at least ten before I found The Verge. Nobody else includes everything like water and WiFi, especially not for this price, and many didn’t even have lights in the bedrooms! Thank you, The Verge!

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I wish the trash can was closer and there were more parking spots. Other than that, everything has been easy peasy lemon squeezy hahahahahah

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Excellent customer service and extra logistics and services provided. Plenty of parking space and activities to choose from. I also won a gift card for $147, thanks.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

As time went on things started to gradually improve. I see less silverfish and whenever somethings goes wrong maintenance responds faster, which makes my living experience a little better

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I actually love it here at the Verge! It’s very convenient for me as a college student. The transportation provided was a big plus for me! Thank you guys.

I love this place. I especially love the location as well. However, I hate how hard it is to get ahold of the office staff. I try calling and it goes start to voicemail. I have to call multiple times throughout the day just to get someone. Also, no one returns voicemails.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Extremely nice staff, feels exactly as if this were the place to be from the beginning. It is also very close to my school, and both jobs making it really convenient

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

This a cool little place but not worth how much it cost since I came across a lot of problems with the place. And a lot of unresolved problems.

Although there is a lot of noise and it seems as if the cops are there constantly, the Verge is a nice place to live. For $500 a month, you can’t beat it.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Really love the price on this place. Though, I do wish I knew why my rent went up unexpectedly. I've seen better apartments and probably should go for the extra money for the better. However, you have opportunities to be involved here and maybe win a few prizes. Can't complain for what you pay for.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I love where the apartment is located. And I love the community. However, I wish it was easier to get ahold of the staff. When calling the front office, no one ever answers. This makes it difficult because my husband and I both work and I go to school.

I really like living here, but the other residents are what ruin it. I watched a lady throw her trash bags Over the fence and when I said “they have dumpsters for a reason” she said “ohh it will be okay”...who raised you?

The Verge is a great place to live, if you are still wanting a college atmosphere away from campus. I like that it is already fully furnished and the amenities are included in the rent.

Dude. The Verge Clarksville are the best apartments I’ve ever lived in! The Verge actually takes care of you and all of your accomedated needs

The verge is very clean and well kept. The only complaint I️ have is their response to work orders. My roommate and I️ have put in multiple for things to be fixed and no one has responded.

The verge is not bad. Sometimes there’s super sketchy people and maintenance seems like they don’t want to fix anything but it’s a nice place to live.

I love how quickly maintenance gets the job done! The only downside to living here is the trash that’s just thrown around the complex but that’s probably because there’s only one dumpster on one side of the complex. What happened to having dumpsters on each side of the complex during August?

Great place to live. Chill people and chill vibe. Really just tryna get this $5 Starbucks card cuz they have some flame coffee. Hope this feedback is helpful!

It’s quiet and convenient, close to school and work. Staff is friendly, maintenance is usually timely but always polite. It’s just a lot of trash and dog poop everywhere.

The stay has been warming. I feel like there could be more accommodations made but overall i have enjoyed the two years i had and i wouldn’t trade iit for nothing!

I love this apartment complex and its great for college students. Each resident gets their own private space, including a bedroom with a bathroom and walk in closet, and everyone gets there own key to their room to lock up there belongings! I love it

Everything is really amazing. I am so happy to be here and I love that all of the units are furnished and clean. Having an in-unit washer and dryer is really awesome too!