I enjoy how much the office interacts with the residents. The leasing office always finds ways to involve the community! The perks of living at The Verge is awesome!

I love everything about it over here and everyone is very nice and polite and friendly great staffing and great service it’s like one big family

Great place! Really convenient for students. I’ve been looking for a place that’s affordable and close to school. Workers are great and considerate!

Overall, not a bad place to live. The unit itself comes with most of the things needed to remain comfortable, and maintenance does a decent job responding to work requests.

I love living at the verge. It’s my first taste of real freedom and independence. I just wish there were more things to do at the clubhouse and better internet

I chose to stay here because of how beautiful The Berge was and all of the great stuff I heard about it. They also worked with my financial aid payments and I feel like I made a great decision.

The verge is a very nice place to live. The apartments are nice and clean looking and the people are nice. They are also priced well too. Especially for college students.

SO FAR MY RESIDENT EXPERIENCE IS GREAT . At first I thought the maintenance would be a promblem but now I am receiving great service and etc.

I love living here , the apartments are nice , the people are nice , they are quick with getting back to you , they are understanding , it’s just all around nice .

It’s close to APSU which is awesome, they won’t let me break my lease to leave and pursue my dreams tho I’m salty and hurt. They do give away stuff sometimes that’s dope, the office is boujie af they should have free cookies at the entrance

I've lived here a few months and during this time the management and staff have consistently been courteous and helpful to me and my dog.. The building is safe, beautiful and very affordable. I feel like more of a guest many times than just a resident. Parking gets hectic and the parties are the only downfall... But what's to expect from college living

Friendly staff and welcoming atmosphere. Would recommend living here if your a college student or young professional. The only downside is the roommates might always be everyone's cup of tea.

Everyone has been so helpful and available when I need anything. And always have smiles on there faces :) so far everyone that lives here has been very nice.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Does have some quirks, but overall is a good community. I can always go to the office and received a nice friendly smile from the staff. The community is also pet friendly, which is great.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

My experience is going well so far. The location is great, and I can get to school ver quickly. This location is very accessible to a lot of stores and food places. It does have a lot of college students that live here so the noise level can be a lot to deal with, but overall it's a great place to live.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Seems like a great environment, great staff and amenities. Really love the pool and the free Wi-Fi. Rent is super cheap. Parking lot is alittle congested coming in but overall i enjoy the stay

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

It is overall a good place to live with good management. The main issues I have encountered were with hearing gun shots in the parking lot and having addon fees that are a bit overly expensive, like for electricity which for some reason skyrockets when the A/C is on. There are also still a lot of drugs around and it feels like there is more support for drugs than for dogs and other pets with the exorbitant pet fees.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I’m a new resident and haven’t moved into the apartment complex yet. My experience show far with the showing of the rooms, interactions with the people and also how timely they are here. I’m so excited to move in and to have a new place to call home.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

This place is horrible. First I believe the price for student living is just too expensive. This place is a mess ninety percent of the time.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Not a bad place for the price. Could be a little cleaner and neighbors could be a bit more considerate about noise at night & on weekends. The staff has made a huge effort recently to get maintenance on track and build a community feel to the place. Everyone who works here is very friendly & quick to address concerns.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Love the whole residence! The whole staff is very friendly, and the apartment and amenities are great. Living here has been a great experience for my first year in college.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

I love how there is more community activities than the year before. I really enjoyed going to the little Halloween party for hotdogs and a few other treats. Staff is nice, the apartment are improving as far as cleanliness, and the price is still unbeatable.

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

nice place. Love all the amenities and the staff is very friendly. Rent is not to expensive, especially for everything included. Daughter loves visiting me here

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

Was told many different bad things, however i decided to give it a shot anyways. I have not had any problems out of the Verge yet, loving it

Reply from The Verge - Clarksville

So far it has been a great experience. I haven’t had any issues and the staff are very nice. I would definitely recommend this place to family and friends.