The Verge - Ellensburg
4 stars876 Reviews

Upset I have called about neighbors smoking in front of my door and nothing has happened, they keep smoking and leaving their cigarette buds.
The staff are very friendly and polite! The amenities are pretty great, the gym and pool is really nice. The area is usually well maintained and clean. Overall a great experience
Love the apartments the clubhouse and all amenities very reasonably priced And with everything included I don’t have to worry about extra bills during the month
The Verge is a very great place. You get what you’re paying for. I honestly have no complaints. I really like that there is a basketball court on property.
It’s pretty dank living here. I feel like it takes a little long to get maintenance taken care of but the amenities are great. Love the gym and the pool, hate the covid.
For the price you get a lot. Private furnished room and full bath, large common area, Clubhouse, pool, and more. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The community is a bit young but that is okay.
so far it has been pretty good. loving the community and my roommates. not really happy about how often the internet goes down but I can live through those moments when I don't have any class work to do. other than that Im pretty happy.
I never see anybody and would love to make friends especially with classes online. However one of the desk workers is so friendly, I really enjoy him. I also enjoy the gym and my room mate.
I like it here at the Verge, it feels like the dorms, just with more freedom. Student living play a big role in a college students life. The Verge always make s it a point to interact with the students, its like I never leave campus.
So far it's a very engaging community for sure, though given the circumstances it's been really quiet. I personally don't mind it but occasionally I'll hear loud noises from other neighbors in my building. Fortunately, it doesn't last long and happens on occasion so nothing to complain about. Other than that, it's really great.