The Verge - Ellensburg

Petty cool place I like living here. I’m only doing this review for points. This place is in the perfect location because it’s the same distance to all my classes
My A/C has been broken since before I moved in. I’ve called and addressed this with maintenance on FOUR separate days. His last conversation with me it seemed like my A/C will never get fixed. I was given a tiny window unit that doesn’t get the common area below 75f. I’ve covered all the windows in tinfoil and it’s not working. PLEASE. Fix my Air conditioner. PLEASE. The unit is broken for at least 1/4 of this building- I know this to be true because Dave told me he couldn’t get the outdoor thing to “jumpstart”. Everyone below me has their windows open day and night. I’m assuming they are hot too. Paying $700 a month to live in a hotbox was NOT my intention. I don’t need excuses that Maintenance is short staffed. I am hot. My dogs are hot. You brag about central air in the apartments. Everyone in this building is hot. Please please please fix it.
Great amenities and nice rooms with pretty good furniture. Love how much privacy there is! The community also is great and I love that the verge holds its own events in the clubhouse!
The Verge is an excellent place to live! All of the staff are very friendly and ready to help, the amenities are fantastic, and it’s overall just a very welcoming place to live.
The Verge has been super accommodating especially these past few months. They are keeping us residents entertained through social media. It really helps especially during these tough times.
It's really great here. I love the staff. I do wish that it was more open right now (gym) but I completely understand why it isn't. It is on the pricier side of housing but you get a lot of amenities.
Overall I really enjoy living here at the verge. The staff is very helpful and friendly and all of my requests are completed in a timely manner. I can’t wait to live here again!
It has been a great place to live. I’m excited to live here for a while longer. There are a bunch of great things to do on site and it’s close to the school which makes it perfect for students.
I have loved it here so far! the only thing that has been less than satisfactory has been the thin walls and noisy neighbors. That comes with any college town apartments though. I cannot really complain
The complex is a good one for college students and does well on mantience requests. The prices have gone up quite a bit which is why I gave it 4 stars.