The Verge - Ellensburg
4 stars978 Reviews

Still very pleased with the verge and their staff. However, I was disappointed to learn about their policy regarding lease takeovers. Unfortunately, the policy does not show a full commitment to the customer, in my opinion. The fact that one still has to pay an early termination fee, for lack of better words, even after lining up a new tenant to pay the remainder of the rent is absurd. I have a hard time believing that cleaning a room as preparation for the new tenant is a $500+ endeavor. That is assuming they even do that for lease takeovers. Aside from this issue I am still pleased with my overall experience here.
I enjoy living at the verge, they’re pet friendly, and have so many great amenities. The community is great and the staff is very helpful :)
The best apartment complex in Ellensburg!! It’s like living in a fancy hotel, with the two gyms, a pool and even tanning beds! Not to mention, pet friendly, so I get to have my cat Benny :)
Ever since I looked into getting a lease for the Verge, I was met with nothing but kindness, friendly, and helpful people, I was truly impressed with the hospitality. I love the location being out on its own, it cuts the noise and allows for a small oasis away from the campus.
Very nice apartment although everyone I talk to says that when they moved in their apartment was filthy when they first moved in. Other than that it’s great!
I love the all the amenities and the 24 hr clubhouse, but I don't get along super great with my roommate and I don't know how to feel about hearing everything that happens in the room above me. Overall I like the verge I just wish there was more insulation for noise muffling.
Love the fire pits. We’ve had some fun s’mores night there and love how friendly the staff is. They are always making accommodations to help the residents. Maintenance is pretty quick too
It it so friendly, beautiful, and well kept up! The study rooms are so nice when you have a group project to finish. I also really like how I have my own space in my room!
This apartment is great. I love that this is a comfy environment to make yourself at home as well as having your own privacy. Being able to lock your doors, have your own bathroom, and walk in closet are amazing features that I couldn’t live without and the verge checks all those boxes.
It's good for the price. Nothing to fancy but reliable for what I need. Strong internet, washer and dryer work, as well as kitchen equipment.