Some of the appliances need to be updated. They are very old and look gross. But I do like having my own room and bathroom and a big closest.

the verge is a really great price for the amenities you have and the upgrades that we have gotten but i have gotten confusing or conflicting information from staff regarding rerooming

Had a great experience talking with the Verge when working on moving in. The room was messy when we moved in though, but so far, other than that, they have been great. Parking is great as well.

Great community and awesome amenities! All units were recently remodeled and having ceiling fans in the bedrooms are very helpful when it starts to get warmer.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The apartments are nice, most of the roommates have been good. I just have issues with the prices and unorganization of the payments. It should be listed or titled what the charges are for like rent, utilities, fee for such and such specifically.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

It’s comfortable and easy to live here. Just wish there was hardwood carpet everywhere. Also, they should build a hut for the pool so people can go in there all year.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I absolutely love the verge! I am so excited to move in September! My favorite part so far is the fact that we have a pool available during those extremely hot days!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Some of the staff has been great and some of them are terrible and it’s extremely over priced for not great quality living. They do host events that are kind of fun though.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The actual apartment is the only thing good about living here. The staff almost never have answers to vital questions, the winter maintenance is terrible, there’s never any parking if you live on the back side of the complex. They renovated and some buildings were done right away and I waited 6 months for mine to be completed. It has really been an unpleasant experience. And even for being fully furnished the rent is why too high. No college student has 700$ to pay for rent.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

While I have not yet moved in, the experience has already been memorable. The staff is very helpful and willing to answer my questions whenever I call.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I think this is an awesome place to live! You have everything you need right here in the apartment complex. I love summers here and having access to a pool makes it that much better

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

This is a great place to live and I can’t wait for the years to come. I plan on living here throughout the rest of my college years and can’t wait.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

It’s been awesome living at the Verge, I’ve loved the gym, the pool, the tanning bed, the events, the experience, and everything else at the Verge. :)

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Haven’t been here long, the units are nice, new flooring, not too far from campus. The pool should be open later, the gyms been closed for renovations.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

This is such an amazing place, the location is great, the people are so sweet, I love how there is a pool here and how every can just have a great time

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

So far I love it here!!!! The apartment was so clean. Love the new flooring. It’s great how the apartment is pretty well furnished already so we don’t need to bring a whole lot and packing is minimal. Definitely want to renew a lease!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The rent has been bumped up way too high for the still low quality apartment construction and Band-Aid style renovations. Increasing the rent by over $200 in one year is completely unreasonable and taking advantage of the huge market of college students that have to live in this town to go to school. There are also still constant and complete breakdowns in communication within and between the management, office, and maintenance staff. The amenities are nice, but the poor quality of living often outweighs these minor conveniences.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love living here! The new upgrades in the apartment are amazing, the rent price is perfect for college students, and all the community assistants are so helpful!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Its been fairly good, I've enjoyed my stay while I have been here. The upgrades were very nice and the fans have been a very nice addition. Perhaps some kitchen upgrades would also be nice.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Living here is kinda mixed. The renovation and communication from the club house is nice. But there were time where things were miss communicated

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I am pretty pleased with everything. The floors are better since renovations and i have not had any issues the were in the control of the complex

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Overall the verge is great. The only thing that absolutely sucks is that there is no parking near my building which is building 10. I always have to park on the street which I do not like for obvious reasons relating to my car.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

My experience here has already been amazing and I plan to move in next fall. I thoroughly enjoyed the redbull pool party and can’t wait for more!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Living at the Verge has been a great experience! I can’t wait to live here for a 3rd year next year! The staff is always friendly and the maintenance staff always is here right away to help.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love it. The staff is so friendly and the apartments are very comfortable and living at the verge has been nothing but a positive experience.