I am very comfortable in my apartment and the activities and amenities the verge offers are great! The noise is getting better as well. It’s also a great place to meet friends.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Really fun living here but it always smells like wet dog. Great problem solving with the maintenance and always very helpful. Thank you guys so much!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Love the verge, great staff that cares about the people. There dose. Red to be getter grills for summer other wise we cannot bond as a community

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Staying at the verge is so convenient! It’s just far enough away from campus, but it’s not too far. They offer so many amazing amenities here ☺️

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I’ve had a really good time living here. I’m able to have my fur baby with me which makes everything a lot easier, plus he loves going to the dog park too! It’s very convenient!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love it here, although the furniture that comes with the place always seems to break, not because of misuse, just because it’s poorly made.

Great apartments and space, walls are just a bit too thin other then that nice people nice community and overall nicest apartments in the area

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love how big the three bedroom apartments are and the privacy of bathrooms and bedrooms. The internet and cable being included is nice. The price is a deal compared to living somewhere like Seattle.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

My experience at The Verge has been a very pleasant one. The management and maintenance are very courteous and helpful. The facilities located in the complex such as the gym and the pool are very well taken care of and a nice addition for my experience.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The overall experience I have had so far at the verge has been good. Although, no one had cleaned or checked my room before i moved in, the management and maintenance got on the job quick when this was pointed out and the issues were dealt with.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Perfect place for college students, full amenities. Staff is super helpful and friendly. Neighborhood could use some cleaning up but overall would recommend to a friend.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love living here! The amenities are amazing and the staff are so kind, caring and helpful!! This place definitely is a good place to call home.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The price is great considering there is everything is included. The members have been really nice and have met awesome neighbors. Appliances need to be updated in some apartments.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The Verge is a great place to live in. The apartment complex is near Centrals' campus and the Verge has everything you need to feel at home.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Love having my own room with attached bathroom and closet. The apartment is fully furnished and comfortable. Staff is very helpful. The dog park is nice and very accessible for dogs.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Staff is so nice and such a great place to live! Everything being fully furnished makes moving in super quick! Prices are great and everything is included!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

So far the verge has been great, much better then living on campus and just overall better. The beds are better, private bathroom is great and nice people.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Love it here, the only thing that could be worked on is the cleanliness of the apartment when we first moved it. We had to deep clean everything because the place was so dirty.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Pricing is decent. Love the amenities, personal bathroom, and laundry in unit. It’s pretty noisy but other than that, I like living here. The pool comes in handy once it gets hot. Maintenance is awesome and staff is always willing to help!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love living here. The rent is reasonable for having a fully furnished apartment, your own bathroom, laundry machines, internet, dishwasher, and a ton more.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The Verge is just half a mile from CWU making it incredibly easy to go to and from school. The staff greets each customer with a smile, while hot tea and coffee are always readily available in the common area. The gym is open 24 hours and if that's not the best thing you've ever heard, consider moving.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Very great place! Definitely will be renewing my lease. Only thing missing is a hot tub😂 if you don’t like loud people then you probably shouldn’t live here.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

New management is great! However I still have not received my dining room chairs. The dining room table is also messed up. Other than that, great.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I have had no problem living at the verge. It is a great community and no too loud like everyone said it was. I have everything I need in one apartment, it's great!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love the community here. There is a lot to do including the pool and the clubhouse. Staff is quick to respond when residents need something. The clubhouse staff is also super nice.