It’s an amazing place to live! I feel at home; comfortable and safe! The staff are so kind and helpful and they are awesome communicators as well!

I haven’t moved in yet but I am excited because the rooms are nice and it comes with many benefits. I appreciate the way it is directed towards college students with affordable living spaces.

I like the apartments but not my roommate which has really ruined the experience. I am looking forward to getting a new one next year. I heard there is a lot of hidden fees when you move out so we will see what happens when it's time to move out.

the management is amazing, any time i make a maintenance request it always gets handled in less than 24 hours! i absolutely love living here!

I enjoy living at the verge it is a very clean and inviting neighborhood and is nicely furnished. I enjoy that we have a gym and pool that is open all summer.

Great place! Awesome amenities and large units with your own bathroom. And PET FRIENDLY!! Love having my furry friend with me and all the others she gets to play with.

Everyone is super helpful and friendly! They made moving in the easiest process ever! The apartment itself is super roomy and has been kept up very well! Also love all the ameneites the Verge has to offer.

I have loved living here. The staff is very nice and welcoming and there are always fun events going on. The maintenance crew is very helpful and I have never had to wait longer than a few hours for them to come fix something.

Very nice! Everything is well kept and clean. The staff is always nice and ready to help with anything. The fact that you can print and chill in the office is really cool.

Love the community feeling here, most of the people are respectful. My dog loves the area, as well as being able to hangout by the pool. The grills need some fixing though.

Y’all are very awesome! I have only lived here a couple of months but I haven’t been upset with the place one bit. Staff and neighbors are Awesome!

Close to campus, great staff, and friendly faces. Living at the Verge is awesome. I feel at home and am excited to continue residency here. Keep up the great work!

The team in the office are great! The apartment is ok just wish there was a little more kitchen storage. Hey Verge residence, stop littering! The maintenance guys shouldn’t have to pick up your garbage!

One of the best apartments to stay in when you’re out in the Burg. Had a great experience, rooms, roommates, pool, gym and club house was great.

Great place to live, super friendly staff and very spacious rooms and the location is close to campus. Parking is a little difficult to find at times

I enjoy like here at the Verge. It is a very friendly living here and the people here are always fun! I love being able to go to the pool and hangout with people that I have not met before.

the staff are very friendly and are always willing and able to answer questions. The staffs kindness made choose to live at the Verge very easy.

I have always appreciated the things that the Verge does for the community. They always throw parties and give out free tacos, free hot dogs and welcome in anybody that’s need a great place to live. I have really enjoyed my two years at the Verge Ellensburg

Because of how thin the walls are between units and how central the pool is between most of the unit buildings, the noise level is pretty bad (especially in the spring and summer months). But otherwise, the actual units are a pretty good deal for the price. And in-unit washer and dryers are a huge selling point.

The staff has helped me with everything I've needed and I've never come across an issue with the Verge as a resident. This is the best placed I've lived so far here in Ellensburg.

The amenities are great, people are great. Little loud. The apartment is a good size, I love the size of the bathroom. The kitchen could be a little bigger for 3 people

I have really enjoyed The Verge in the two months I’ve been here. Love the community here everyone is so friendly and open and it’s also a huge bonus that my dog gets to enjoy this too.

Living here has been very convienent. It is close to class and to my work. There are also very clean and updated facilities such as the gym and pool that I have taken full advantage of. Maintenance is very prompt on fixing things in our apartment.

The community is improving. I haven't dealt with management this year yet. Maintainence is quick this year, Omar is very nice and helpful. I'm content.

Though I do not live at the verge yet, there is a parking issue. There are way too many handicap spaces that no one ever parks in because there are maybe 3 people that have the qualified permits to do so, and even some of theirs are expired. They just use them to get a closer spot when the parking lots are full around their building.