The Verge - Ellensburg

Really good experience!! The verge does a great job keeping the residence involved and hold a ton of fun events/activities we can participate in :)
Love it here! It’s great that the staff here makes us all feel like a community. Still so grateful also for the furniture and cable given to me!
It is an amazing place, I love staying here, everyone is very friendly and welcoming. I am so glad that I will be staying for a whole another year
my experience here has been peaceful, a great community to live in and would recommend to family and friends. Its a safe envoriment and clean as well.
fabulous product! i love this product so much i use it everyday even on weekends! that’s rigjt even on weekends. it’s reallt great like that. but seriously! you guys should all use it. it is great.
It’s great here. The amenities are kept up, Reuters are made promptly and the staff is kind and efficient. I’ve had a wonderful stay here at the verge
Everything has been great so far! I am thankful that my community lets me pay when I am able to and very understanding in all situations going on.
I love living here, even more that my roommates have gone away! Love how they are doing their best among this virus and have interesting instagram stories, and are most welcoming.
The verge is good for college students at CWU. There is access to a printer and study lounge. Plus the pool is a lot of fun spring quarter
Overall everything at the verge is pretty great. The staff is friendly and there is all activities for the residents to participate in. Thanks for everything!