It was good but the staff wasn't that nice plus when they do some maintenance, they always ruin something in the apartment. After they changed the flooring, we missed two tables in the apartment and we haven't known where they went until now.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

It is a mostly good experience at the verge. However it is over priced for the poor furnatire we are provided. Everything breaks often. The new renovations were done and were done poorly(left thugs strung everywhere in my appt) and when brought up to management, I was basically pushed to the side and the manager Scott, I believe his name is, acted like he didn’t Care at all about anything I was saying. I am pretty upset about my experience with him

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

So far it’s been an easy introduction into the apartment. Everybody seems nice in the community is very involving. I’m glad to see renovations throughout the apartments and can’t wait to live there next year.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love it here! I love having my own bathroom and closet! I also love that I can lock my room. The community seems pretty great as well. I would recommend this place.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

There is such a great sense of community here and everyone is willing to help. We just got our kitchen redone and it looks amazing! Can’t wait to use the pool this summer

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

It's a nice place and decent place to live just wish during renovations they give you more proper notice! Otherwise it's a great place with decent amenities and it's a nice place to reside.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I have only been living in the Verge for around 2 mounts and I am enjoying my stay. The community is nice and the apartment as well. I am really enjoying that the Verge host little events in the club house which is really cool since residents can enjoy and relax while giving with their Verge neighbors

My experience here at The Verge has been really great so far. The apartments are very nice and you definitely get your bang for your buck considering all the amenities. The front office staff has been exceptionally nice and helpful.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The Verge helped me a lot when I needed to move units, they did their best to make the transition quick and easy. I am very thankful for that.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love the new renovations! I have been a resident for the past three years and I am going to be so sad to leave! The staff here is so wonderful and the price is perfect for what you get.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I have really enjoyed the freedom and comfort the community and apartments the verge has to offer. I am also very much looking forward to the renovation coming next year.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I just signed a lease for the 2019-2020 term, and the process to get everything done, and the help from the staff at the verge has been beyond helpful. I am very excited to become part of the community!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Quick responses from the staff whenever you call and friendly service when they pick up as well. Any problem that I have, is quickly solved within a day or two.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love living here! It’s my home away from home. The staff is amazing and they are always so helpful! The new renovations are going to be beautiful!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Very good place, loving the new upgrades. Although we haven't gotten them yet, i look forward to getting new floors and new granite counter tops

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Overall really good living situation. Have had to request a few maintenance issues and request was completed quickly each time. Have a few things that were broken by one of the last residents (like light cover in kitchen) that would have been nice to have fixed when we moved in but waiting for renovations to happen before we know if we should put in requests. Overall great experience so far.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Community is very friendly, sometimes a little noisy from the dogs at night but manageable. Everyone is super nice and they are always willing to chat and be there when you go down to the office.

All of the amenities that are included at the verge make it really worthwhile to live here, especially if you use all of them. The free gym and tanning and the pool are probably the biggest bonuses.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Close to campus. Good amenities. Wifi is slow a lot of the times. Dog friendly. Walls are thin so you can hear people clearly outside and sometimes roomates.

I had a few issues last year in my apartment but the staff did good trying to help me out and now I am in a great place with really good roommates.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The employees here are nice and helpful. The site is close to the school which makes living off campus not as difficult as it could be. Overall am satisfied with this apartment

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

With renovations starting the experience is going to change completely but I believe it will be in a positive way once everything is complete and have all the new features.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Employees are always friendly, maintenance is always on top of everything and are very helpful. Love getting to have my furry friend live with me!

So thankful for our Verge staff. They are always so nice and answer any questions I have. My only issue with the apartment is how old a lot of the appliances are, but I'm so excited about the remodel!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The verge is a very nice apartment. Has everything a college student wants, for somewhat for a decent pric. This is my first year living at the verge and I love it