The employees here are nice and helpful. The site is close to the school which makes living off campus not as difficult as it could be. Overall am satisfied with this apartment

With renovations starting the experience is going to change completely but I believe it will be in a positive way once everything is complete and have all the new features.

So thankful for our Verge staff. They are always so nice and answer any questions I have. My only issue with the apartment is how old a lot of the appliances are, but I'm so excited about the remodel!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

This is a nice play, especially for people who have a decent distance to move. The amenities are nice. You get a bed, dresser, and other things that make moving easy.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I have not yet lived at the verge but am planning to next year. The whole experience so far has been very easy. The staff is very helpful and all the steps that need to be taken care of to apply to the verge are simple.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I have not yet lived at The Verge, but everything looks fantastic and well kept. The room I looked at was spacious and actually comes with some furniture. So far, i would recommend.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Awesome people and such a great deal for a lifestyle! The verge makes sure to take care of its residents, and accommodate to their needs. I love the verge!!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

They are really great with everything. If you need anything done they will do that in a timely manor. I really like their amenities here like free printing, the club house and free wifi (must have a router though). I love the staff who are really nice and try to help you out in anyway.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Living here is great! I love how I have over 100 cable channels and that I’m able to use the gym and game room in the clubhouse. I also love that it comes with furniture and that we’re soon to have new updates! The noise can get a little much sometimes, but overall great place to live!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Parking outside building 5 is somewhat of an issue. On four different occasions I’ve almost been hit because people park in front of the fire hydrant and block visibility coming around the corner

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Living at the verge is good! The only thing is in our kitchen we have no cubbered space... we have like 2 cabniets and that’s it. And we can’t fit a lot of stuff in them. We also have no actual drawers.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The Verge is a nice place to live and I’m looking forward to most of the renovations. There is definitely a trash and picking up after animals issue though.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Amenities, staff, maintenance, bedrooms, everything is great. The rooms are very spacious and its a bonus that all rooms are fully furnished!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The verge was really helpful in getting everything to us quickly to be filled out and processed. They called to check up on all of us(3 different people) which makes you feel like they really want you here. The rate for rooms is also really amazing for what you're getting. So excited

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love the 24 hour gym a lot! It gives me a chance to workout any time I want when I need a quick workout without having to drive anywhere else.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Really enjoy living here at the verge! I love the community and being so close to campus and in ellensburg! I love it here and would recommend it to anyone

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The experience at the Verge has been great! I’ve renewed my lease now for the 3rd year! Everything being included is so helpful. Having your own room, bathroom, and closet is heavenly! The only down side is anyone being able to move in since everyone is on their own lease.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I’ve enjoyed the first couple months here. Maintenance is usually pretty quick about fixing things. Waiting for warm weather so I can use the pool!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Our neighbors are very noisy, when we call to complain when the noise is unbearable at all hours of the night, nothing is done about it. But the apartment itself is awesome, the furniture keeps up, the space is clean, and all the amenities are great. I also love the location and every staff member I’ve met have been pleasant and ready to help!!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love the gym and the tanning areas. The staff is always so nice and helpful too. :) It’s always so well kept and looks nice. It’s very fun to live here!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Love living here! The amenities make it all worth it! I love the free tanning and the free gym! And the gym is 24 hours a day! I recommend this place to all college students.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I really like my apartment. I appreciate that it comes furnished and it is spacious enough for three people and our furry friend. The cost is pretty good for what you get.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

This place is a good option for student housing. Very reasonable and affordable compared to other options. Great amenities to go along with the complex.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Noisy sometimes, but I have had pretty good experiences while living here. I love having my own bathroom and closet. Staff is super friendly as well.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I love my building, I like how most people living there are all around my age, it’s easy to make a lot of new friends there. I also love the facilities it provides.