Great rooms, a little banged up in places(not uncommon in apartments), free coffee, and not as loud as people say it is. i haven't had a bad experience here!

Second year at the Verge and still loving it. Very impressed by the friendly staff. The pool and fire pits are a huge hit with locals friends and family. 10/10

Very nice. I have amazing roommates. The view from our apartment is beautiful. And I love my room. The verge looks very nice and maintained outside, and is very close to school.

So far everything is going good. Although I do Wish there was more cupboard space. Its a little rediculous how little room we got. Like the bedroom

The apartment is spacious and not far from campus! It’s nice to have so many ammenities involved in one place and it makes moving to a new town much easier.

The noise level is still awful and the unit itself is kind of dingy after years of wear and tear from previous residents that the management didn't really clean up much (like paint splatters, banged up furniture, etc.). But the main redeeming quality is the in-unit W/D. And the staff they're hiring now are much more competent. Baby steps.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Everything is very nice. My only issue is that people like to play loud music at the fire pit which is maybe ten feet from my window. Not a very good thing when I'm trying to study or sleep. Besides the thin walls, everything else is good.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I’ve lived at the Verge for almost a year now and I couldn’t imagine living anywhere else. The Verge definitely made it an easy transition from moving off campus to living on your own. I have and will continue to recommend The Verge to people moving off campus in the future.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

It seems fun, but this far I feel like I have no been informed about my situation, but more so just general information being passed around. I would prefer if I received relevant information to me and my situation. Just because it seems very impersonal and that's not a good feeling.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

Living at the Verge was a decent experience. What I loved about it the most is that the units are fully furnished. This took away from needing to find furniture and moving it in and out of the unit. I also really liked that there was a washer and dryer in the unit.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

This apartment has great staff and a wonderful maintenance team. They are friendly and eager to help if possible. The only issue is the amount of partying that happens and keeps me up at night.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

This is such an amazing place to live! I have nothing negative to say. Love the pool, the gym, and getting to connect with my peers through a living community!

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

The best part about this place is that it is completely furnished. Air conditioning is a huge plus. It's decently convenient. Definitely a good option for a lot of people.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

So far I am so excited to be a resident here. There are so many amenities to look forward to and I’ve heard nothing bad about this place. :)

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

I definitely recommend living on the third story. You an hear EVERYTHING. The walls are super thin. The community is really nice and they accept emotional support certificates.

Reply from The Verge - Ellensburg

best apartments in Ellensburg! I would recommend this place to any college student. It’s a great place to hangout with friends, meet people, and enjoy the college living.

It’s an amazing place to live! I feel at home; comfortable and safe! The staff are so kind and helpful and they are awesome communicators as well!

I haven’t moved in yet but I am excited because the rooms are nice and it comes with many benefits. I appreciate the way it is directed towards college students with affordable living spaces.

I like the apartments but not my roommate which has really ruined the experience. I am looking forward to getting a new one next year. I heard there is a lot of hidden fees when you move out so we will see what happens when it's time to move out.

the management is amazing, any time i make a maintenance request it always gets handled in less than 24 hours! i absolutely love living here!

I enjoy living at the verge it is a very clean and inviting neighborhood and is nicely furnished. I enjoy that we have a gym and pool that is open all summer.

Great place! Awesome amenities and large units with your own bathroom. And PET FRIENDLY!! Love having my furry friend with me and all the others she gets to play with.

Everyone is super helpful and friendly! They made moving in the easiest process ever! The apartment itself is super roomy and has been kept up very well! Also love all the ameneites the Verge has to offer.

I have loved living here. The staff is very nice and welcoming and there are always fun events going on. The maintenance crew is very helpful and I have never had to wait longer than a few hours for them to come fix something.

Very nice! Everything is well kept and clean. The staff is always nice and ready to help with anything. The fact that you can print and chill in the office is really cool.