The Verge - Ellensburg
4 stars756 Reviews

Good atmosphere and nice amenities. I really enjoy using the gym and workout areas. I also love the Luxer One lockers used to receive mail. Overall a decent experience so far.
I am a newer resident and I must say I haven’t had any issues. I believe the verge is such a great first apartment place, I’ve loved living in a fully furnished apartment at such a low cost.
Honestly the living area is very nice here, there are many perks and amenities that it comes with. The clubhouse is a plus with a secured package center.
I enjoy all the amenities the verge has to offer and the community that comes along with it. I also think the events that are put on are a great way fro residents to meet each other.
Good management, good ammenities such as a gym and tanning bed, walls are thin however. But the fully furnished aspect really makes this place worth it.
Has all the amenities I was looking for. Super nice to not have to purchase furniture or worry about sharing a bathroom with random roommates. Good value
Super easy and convenient place to live! The location is the perfect distance from the college. The club house is super cool. They have a workout room and tanning.
Things have been going pretty well. I haven’t had any issues this year with the verge as a whole. I’m glad to be living here next year and hopefully the year following.
There are a lot of things that is included in your rent that is really great. The only real problem is how thin the walls are. People can be really annoying.
I love all the events being put on throughout the months. The verge also has an amazing front desk staff are also very welcoming every time I walk into the club house :)