Pros: Not far from campus Shuttle Service Friendly and helpful staff Buildings kept clean and updated Cons: Thin walls = more "noisy" neighbors Surprise trains

I enjoy living here! Neighbors and staff are all very friendly. The only recommendation I would say is I wish there was a recycling bin/dumpster option.

I like it here. The buses are beyond convienent, considering UND changed the parking pass to $190 this year. The only downside of this place is that the walls are pretty thin

The apartments are spacious and the amenities are great. The staff is always welcoming and willing to answer you questions. The only think that is a problem is the noice from above, as the floors are kind of thin

I really enjoy living at the Verge. My favorite parts are having my own bedroom/bathroom and being able to take the Shuttle from the apartment to campus and save money on buying a parking pass.

It’s a very nice place to be! Everyone is very friendly and work to make your experience better! All the fun activities they always have going on are a great way to meet your neighbors!

Everything is great at the Verge so far! I love having my own room and bathroom. The one thing that gets frustrating is the location. That train gets really annoying.

The Verge Apartments have great amenities. Not having to move furniture each year is convenient. Free food and prizes every so often make living here very enjoyable.

It’s been great living at the verge! I love the amenities! The community is great too! The events the verge offers are so much fun to attend! I would highly recommend to others!

Great amenities! Staff is very friendly and helpful. I feel safe knowing there is security at night. The events that are held in the clubhouse are fun and engaging!

I enjoy all the amenities provided but the walls are paper thin. I can hear my upstairs neighbors walking or people talking next door. I like it when there is free food.

Very nice place! It’s great to have all the activities there. I like how they allow pets. The apartment is clean and very big. You get your own bathroom and bedroom to yourself.

love how it’s furnished and all of the amenities offered. staff is very nice and always helping out. neighbors are all nice. the only thing I would change is parking.

I love living at the verge there is always a lot of fun stuff to do. The only downfall is the lack of storage in the kitchen. Other than that I have no complaints

I came here to Grand Forks in last November for my English course and I was looking for an apartment that have good atmosphere & transportation to the UND campus and I find the verge. And here I am renewed my lease for the second year.

The verge is very well organized when it comes to getting an apartment and or needing maintenance assistance which makes it’s less stressful. There is plenty to do and everyone is nice which makes it fun to be here. The only down fall is that the walls are very thin so you can hear a lot of noise but it’s not usually a big issue. I’d recommend this place over any other apartment

Won’t ever live here again. Staff is not the friendliest and random charges. Too pricy for the amenities that you can only use half the year.

I’ve lived here for over a year now. The staff is nice and the apartments are good for college students. The biggest bummer is when the bus leaves at unscheduled times or just doesn’t show up on campus sometimes.

It’s a good to be here in the vereg apartment . I meet lots of people her and injoy my time with lots of my frind . I hope evry one from saudi arabia student come here

The staff are always friendly and willing to help when they are needed. The apartments themselves are quite spacious and it's great for everyone to have their own bathroom and some furniture in the apartment, it makes move in a lot easier. Paying rent online is super easy and makes it hassle free. One of the aspects of living at The Verge I enjoy the most is having a shuttle that takes students to and from campus. Two of the aspects that are a minimal con for me are that sometimes the apartments can be noisy, especially living by the stairs (but that is to be expected living in an apartment) and that The Verge only allows cats and dogs.

It has been a good time here. I live next to my friends and it is easy to find a parking spot which is always nice. A lot of my friends live here as well

Experience has been interesting so far. Apartment was not up to par when moving in but otherwise it is very accessible. It is close to campus and close to the Alerus

Best apartment complex I have lived in. Very clean and office staff is very attentive and willing to help. Maintenance is also readily available.

I love it here! Great location for classes and work! I also love being so close to my friends. One of my favorite things about The Verge is having my own bedroom, bathroom & walk-in closet!

I haven’t been more happy to call this place home. The staff had been really great, they helped me right away with any of the issues I have had. The staff is great.