the apartments are sizeable and well kept. I enjoyed that the units came partially furnished and having a campus shuttle is a huge advantage

The people at the verge are really nice. The apartments are just the right size and bonus are fully furnished! Plus the staff make move in day stress free. 😀

Great community! The perfect location for a college student and the apartments are super nice! There are always fun activities going on and you get to meet great people.

The Verge has been a great place to live the past couple of years. The amenitiesare awesome and the staff is friendly. The shuttle to and from campus has been a major perk, especially in the winter months.

The apartment has a lot of good amenities. The rooms are large and its nice being furnished. I wish there wasn't a charge for paying with a credit card. because I have to pay using my school refund card.

I haven’t moved in quite yet, but the process of leasing & acquiring the place I want has been super easy! I’m so glad that you guys allow pets as well!!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Lots of room, especially in closet. Nice included amenities (pool, clubhouse, internet, etc). Short drive to campus. Fun planned events for tenants.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love being with people that all go to college here. it a great experience for a first place to live. the pool and everything else they have is amazing

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I just moved in at the verge as well as to there area, and everyone here has been so nice. The place has a bunch of great amenities and its been a great place to stay thus far!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The Verge community is pretty good. I would say a majority of tenants are college-aged so everyone mingles together pretty well. I know a number of people who live around the Verge and they're all friendly great people. Everyone is usually friendly & for the most part good neighbors.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Not only are the apartments fully furnished but they are in surprisingly good quality and spacious for college apartments. The staff are amazing as well, always going above and beyond to make you feel at home and are willing to answer questions and concerns in a timely manner.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Overall, I have a very positive experience with the Verge. As an international student at UND, the Verge has everything I need. Rooms are fully furnished, there is a bus taking you to the school so there is no need for a parking pass for your car, there is free printing, tanning, gym, pool, volleyball and basketball court, dog park, separate bathroom and closet for each person in the rooms. The staff is always super helpful, I can only recommend the Verge.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

So far, I love it here. It's quiet and I love that my dog is welcome here. I can't wait to take advantage of the dog park. I think that this is the perfect place for me to live during the school year.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I am getting ready to move into my new verge apartment in a couple weeks and have found it super easy because of all the helpful content The Verge social media platforms have been posting. It has alleviated the stress of moving and made me even more excited to move in.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Absolutely love it at the verge. I have visited many times and cannot wait to move in in 18 days! I am most excited to be on fbe first floor. I love how the verge offers bus service, pool, basketball court, ice skating and more!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The community here is great. The ammeneties are awesome. The events that are hosted are always a blast. It’s not hard to get around or make new friends!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Very nice backyard/ pool area. Residents are nice and friendly with every one! It’s nice being close to campus and within a close range to target

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The price is great for all of the amenities included here, such as the pool, basketball court, and volleyball court. Plus, there are always activities to get involved in at the verge!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Can't wait to move in on the seventeenth. It looks like a fun and relaxing atmosphere and it seems like it will be a great year. I'm also just doing this review for CR.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Love it. It has a nice pool, nice staff, tanning beds, a nice relaxing room with a pool table and I love the location. It's right off campus and has a bus shuttle!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I have had a wonderful time living at the verge with all of the accommodations, social events, raffles, incentives, and other awesome things

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

First I really do love verge. It’s like private apartment. Clean and super security. Every worker is so nice and they help me all the time when i need right away. I love we have pool

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great community! I love all the amenities, having access to a 24 hour gym is great! Plus I always feel safe walking around the property. I never worry here!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great place to live... The Verge has a very friendly staff. The rooms are amazing. I like the community rewards program. There are many activities to do at the Verge.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Glad to be joining this community. Staying in Grand Forks for school requires building relationship with the surround community, and the Verge gives that opportunity to be connected.