Great experience with lots of fun activities! The shuttle is great for commuting to school. Overall, great atmosphere. Apartments are spacious.

The overall place is very nice. I love the staff, rooms, how the apartment area is set up, and also how there is a pool. It's also very close to the Alerus

I love living here and all of the amenities offered to the residents! There are always events going on for us and they are always a ton of fun.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The verge community is great. Everyone is super nice. The lobby is very cozy and welcoming. The apartments are super nice. It's great to have a single room with a large bathroom and closet.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Very nice apartments and you get your own bathroom attached to your room with a big closet. The verge bus to campus has been a lifesaver during the winter months.

The Verge is a great community. From the friendly staff, to great amenities, to the wonderful experiences had while living here make it one of the best around.

The Verge has been a great first apartment for a college student. There are minor problems but the amenities are great! There’s always something to do

Great place, very friendly. They have great amenities like a pool, gym, tanning, laundry in room, etc. it’s is student based and the shuttle is great for class

Great place, super helpful, wonderful staff, super fun in the summer, great activities, would recommend to others. Pet friendly, spacious apartment.

From the minute you walk into the verge the staff was warm and welcoming and were also very informative. The amenities all are great and I love the community atmosphere and all the activities that are scheduled.

I really enjoyed everything the verge had to offer me. They had the best promotions and we’re able to answer all my questions. I can’t wait to come back!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love all the amenities and activities the clubhouse has; there are a lot of fun and it’s nice you can bring your pets along they’re super pet friendly here!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The Verge is a great place to live. It really is a “fully-loaded” college experience housing site. It is conveniently located with a short drive to campus and all the furniture you need is included. It’s a great bang for your buck!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Good community events and a friendly staff, good facilities. Volleyball court sand is really rocky but otherwise the court is good, fire pit and charcoal grills are really fun.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The Verge has been a great place to live as a student so far. The location is very convenient and the people around here are all very friendly. The independence is nice.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great community. I really enjoy the shuttle to and from campus. I take it daily. Kitchens are on the smaller size, but the own bathroom and large walk in closet make up for it.

The space is great, the facilities are great, but walls are pretty thin, and I really wish there was a recycling facility. Besides that, I think the experience depends on your roommates.

The Verge has AMAZING clubhouse staff! Somehow they managed to learn my name and even notice when I change my hair which I think is incredible! The people that live here are friendly and I’ve had no problems with anyone! The security that walks around at night does a great job of making sure everyone is safe and not being rowdy!

The verge is so convenient is is hard to not enjoy your time here. People are friendly and the shuttle bus is the best thing in Grand Forks.

The verge has great amenities and the maintenance people are so quick and nice. They shovel the snow and have multiple activities for us to participate in. The bus is the best part and so convenient! Great atmosphere for student housing.

My roommates and I love living at the verge! We love that its pet friendly so we can look out our window and see all the puppys! The staff is so friendly and helpful. Would definitely refer people to live here!

Moving in was great. No problems anywhere except my payment got a little messed up but was resolved. It’s great having the bus to use and all the other amenities offered to us. Also the food/game nights are a plus!

My resident experience has been wonderful for the past 2 years. I really enjoy all the amenities that are offered at our apartment and all of the maintenance guys are incredibly nice. I do wish that the wifi didn't go out all the time, however I understand there are many people living here and I appreciate that it was given to me for free. All in all, I would highly suggest this as a place to live during your college years.

It has been a great experience living at the verge! The staff is amazing and maintanence rocks! They did a great job at pairing me Roomate’s that are great seeing that I am old enough to be there Mom, it is a perfect fit!

No complaints, clubhouse feels like home... the apartment is clean and if anything ever goes wrong maintenance is always readily available. I enjoy use of the shuttle each morning and the staff is all around friendly and helpful.