spacious compared to the dorms and has easy access to amenities. Registering your car as well as finding parking are made easy. It's in a reasonable location to campus.

The Verge is a nice place to live. Has a lot to offer. This is also a great place to live if it is your first time living in an apartment or off campus.

It was nice to have all of the different amenities. The Verge offers a lot to do and to help you out. I loved the pizza nights and fun games they do.

I love that the apartment comes fully furnished. The furniture is up to date and makes for a perfect little apartment. There is so much to do here

So far so good! Apartment is very nice and clean!! My neighbors are loud, but other than that it’s really nice! I very much like the community and the staff are amazing.

The Verge is a great place to live! They have amazing events and the staff is amazing. They have free pizza often and other free goodies. Five stars!

The Verge is the perfect location for students. The shuttle makes getting to campus super easy and the ample parking makes having a car extremely convenient.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love the amenities! Neighbors can get loud but I enjoy all the space! I enjoy having my own bathroom and walk in closet. I take the bus to campus everyday when school is in session.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love how much I feel at home at the verge, and I love the pet friendly environment. The events that are put on are also a plus! The amenities are worth every dollar I pay to live here and I am happy I chose the verge!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

So far I love it here! The people are friendly and helpful and the community seems to be great. I look forward to getting to know everyone and becoming a part of the verge family

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I found out about the verge through a couple of friends. One of my closer buddies actually live at the verge and he suggested I should live here too for the summer. I was very impressed when I went on a ‘tour’. I loved the fact that you guys had a showcase room. All the amenities are great and are a perfect fit for college students.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I absolutely love the verge. The amenities here are great I can't wait till the pool is open. It's honestly like a big family here. In the summer when you go out to the fire pit, volleyball, pool or basketball court there are always people out there and you can easily join their group.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The verge is a very nice apartment complex with a very nice staff. The staff is always super friendly and easy to get along with. The verge also has a very nice clubhouse

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

the verge apartment community is a really nice place because they have so much to offer and the price is great and i love that the leases are separate and the units are fully furnished and that they are pet friendly!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Seem like a great balance of apartment living. I like the in unit washer and dryer, separate rooms with private baths and responsible for own lease.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great place and friendly staff, slight miss communication about lease terms. Comfortable and furnished rooms, love the morning coffee bar and gym

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

So far, my experience here has been great. It was an easy transition. This place offers a lot of amenities. I also love having my own bedroom, bathroom and closet.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

This is my first apartment and it has been a great experience! I am pleased with the application process and the rate. Move in has been easy. All the staff are very courteous and professional!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

So far I have really enjoyed living here at the Verge. I feel as though there is a community that is similar to living on campus but is much more mature!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Love living at the Verge! Great place to live, especially if you are in college. The layout of the apartments themselves are wonderful and maintenance is easy to get in contact with.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Amazing amenities and helpful staff. Enjoy the pool during the summer and access to a 24 hour gym. Couldn’t imagine living anywhere else for grad school.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

It’s nice to have my own bathroom and closet. It’s nice to have a fire pit and pool as well! Walls are a little thin, other than that it’s a great place to live! Pool i

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Been having fun with spring/summer around the corner, no issues with maintenance this time, xl93 thing is overrated here but overall I'm enjoying the verge apartments nicely

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Fun community!! Great amenities! Spacious apartment. Pets are a great plus. Would recommend to any college student! Great home away from home.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The rooms are awesome and I love the space that is provided. I think it is a great deal for all the amenities and the events that The Verge coordinates.