I love my apartment. its a great place to spend time in college. we got a pool basketball courts fire pits everything is great at the verge.

It’s a great place the live. The apartment is huge and the amenities are nice. The shuttle is amazing to have and the hockey rink is so much fun.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The Verge has been awesome. I’m really gonna miss it. It was so nice having my own bedroom, bathroom, and walk-in closet. I loved the amenities, especially the tanning salon and ice rink! Couldn’t have been happier.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love that even though we are living on our own and independent, the verge staff and amenities make the transition seamless. They are always there to help and really care about your wellbeing.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great community with really nice amenities. The Verge is a great place to live and the shuttle bus is very convenient for students at the University.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great place to live! Everyone is very friendly and nice. Maintenance takes care of issues right away. Love the different activities there are.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

It's been awesome living in the verge apartment. It's like living with family and friends, very conducive for student life, studying, networking and learning from diverse research and interests.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great place to live. Very convenient if you are a student. Definetly worth the cost. Could not find a better deal in all of Grand Forks. Never had a serious problem with anything here.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Absolutely love liveing at the verge! The staff are super friendly. Maintenance is done almost immediately after requested! Having my own bedroom amd bathroom is a big deal for me! Added bonus is not having to drive to campus everyday because of the bus!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Amenities are really nice and it’s convenient that they have their own bus to and from campus. Biggest downside is the walls are really thin.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

So far it has been easy to be a part of The Verge. The website is easy to navigate, the staff is helpful if you have any questions or want to take a tour. Signing up for The Verge was a no brainer.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I enjoy all of the bonuses that the verge has to offer. It’s really nice having my morning coffee made for me and not having to wait for my car to heat up. It’s over all a really nice place just a little noisy sometimes.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love that The Verge offers a shuttle bus to campus, has a gym and tanning beds. I also love that I have my own room, bathroom, and walk-in closet!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

i live in noren hall it is nice because I have a good roomate and am close to all of the campus buildings like classes. I like that I can walk to my classes.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

It's been amazing living here, and I wouldnt want to live anywhere else with all the amenities that are constantly available and the amazing staff

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I enjoy the room space and the overall communities. It's really nice when there are events at the community center. The biggest downfall that I have experienced is my vent not working properly and there is nothing that I can do about it. Which simply means that I get very cold in my room during the winter.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I have enjoyed living at the Verge apartments so far. It is nice to have my own room and bathroom. Additionally, the amenities are nice and it is not too far from campus.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

It’s a lovely apartment complex. They are there for all their residents and are very helpful if your current living situation isn’t working out. Their maintenance team is very nice as well

Maintenance is quick, apartments are nice, been here 4 years so can’t complain. Having my own bathroom is a crazy nice bonus. Pet friendly is great too!!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

This apartment is very nice. All of the amenities included make living here easy. The staff are very nice and maintenance requests are taken seriously.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I loved always being able to go skate at the outdoor rink, or go swimming in the summer, or even just playing basketball on the verge's courts.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Nice location, nice stuff, nice neighbors. I like the clean of the apartment and i like the Services they give us like the bus Service and the events in clubhouse

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Living at the Verge is comfortable and convenient. The shuttle, fitness center, and outdoor grills are big plusses. And outlets to plug your car in during Jan-Feb! Paying rent and submitting work orders are easy to do online. Utilities are covered in the rent. Had a great experience overall.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Winters in North Dakota are never fun and having the Verge bus that takes us to and from campus is a definite plus so I don’t have to wakeup early and start my car and clean it off!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The verge is great. I love all the amenities. The bus to campus is nice because you don't have to drive and buy a parking pass. Also having your own bathroom is amazing.