I can hear my neighbors alarm clock go off on the other side of my bedroom wall. Sometimes there is trash left laying around outside. Maintence team is very quick to respond and good.

I love living here! It is fully furnished which helps with the moving process. Plus, there are many perks to living here like fitness gym, tanning, pool, free coffee, and the Verge has appreciation weeks for their residents. The shuttle is awesome because it saved me $200 from having to buy a parking permit!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Fire pit and grill need to be updated, the apartments are nice and I like having my own bathroom and closet. Would be fun to have more food events. This semester there seems to be a lot less then in the past.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The pool is really great to have in the summer but is pointless the rest of the year. Amenities are pretty nice overall, and rent isn’t too bad.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I really love it here! The accommodations and quick maintenance really makes it an enjoyable place to live. Once you put in a work order, there is someone there within a day to come take a look at it!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Noisey from time to time, but otherwise good, but the security is slow at responding. New management is getting better with quick responses.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

My hot water heater has gone out twice, my garbage disposal has broken twice, and we get charged a ton for utilities. The unit next to us does not get charged extra for utilities, and we have the same setting on our thermostat. So me and my roommates are really confused.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Its great having your own room and bathroom. Shuttle service is nice when the weather is cold. Lots of amenities included. Only complaint is how thin the walls are.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Experience so far has been good! Great community and amenities for a great price! Have had some maintenance issues with the building, but other than that it’s been great!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The people are very friendly. The amenities are also a big plus, but if your on the highway side of the complex the walls offer lithle residtance to noise

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

very good community. great place to live! great people! great benefits! very happy with everything! would definitely recommend living here!! best place to live as being a college student!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

look the walls are thin and the materials are chintzy and the staff is generally crappy but it’s affordable and one of my roommates is pretty chill but none of this matters because in just doing this for the community rewards and you people probably don’t read any of these anyway so that’s cool.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The verge is very enjoyable and I appreciate all of the amenities and activities. It feels like a little community. There are many things that come in handy, like the printers.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love living at the verge! They have so many amenities available to the residents. My favorite is the shuttle bus that brings me to and from campus.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The verge is fully furnished so you don’t have to worry about that. The rooms are big as well as the closet & bathroom. The downside to living here would be, that when I have friends over they have to go through a room to use the bathroom, and that the walls are very thin. We have had to talk to our upstairs neighbors four times already about making less noise.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The Verge has all you could ever need for an apartment. You get it fully furnished, your own bathroom, and its close to campus. No where could beat the price for all the things The Verge has to offer.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The amenities and events provided by the Verge are good, although I think it would be more beneficial to have a large hot tub rather than a pool as the weather here is cold most of the year, especially during the school year which is when most people are here. Hot tubs could be used year round. Also, the walls and doors are very thin so you can hear everything through them.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love the amenities specifically the gym, tanning bed and personal living space! I love the walk in closet and bathroom in each bedroom and in unit washer and dryers!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love all of the events that the Verge always has going on, it’s a great way to meet your neighbors and sometimes win fun prizes! I also love the amenities that are offered, there is something for every season.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

We really like living at the Verge! Having the pool this summer was awesome. We also love to take advantage of the free food and fun activities.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Close to campus which is cool and theres a pool and other things that they have which is neat and I just noticed that I rhymed cool and pool

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Living at the verge has been great. Having all the amenities is nice. The TV stations aren't the greatest they're usually not working. The bus is great to have.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great place!! The amenities are awesome and the people that work here are so nice! The only issue I have is living on the 3rd floor kind of stinks, haha, bringing up groceries can be kind of a pain

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Very nice living arrangement with great sports channels on TV. Maintenance takes care of issues promptly. Noisy on weekends sometimes and the movie channels (HBO, Showtime) do not work.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Love having my own bathroom and the nice amenities! It’s a great place to live for college students. Good price for what you get at the verge.