I like that I have my own personal bathrooms and walk in closet. My own space is big! The amenities are awesome and I love having access to a gym, pool and grills!

The verge is overall a good place to live. You get what you pay for. The apartments are fully furnished and the amenities are good. You can hear your neighbors, but it’s not unbearable. Maintenance is quick and efficient when something is broken.

Overall I would say that my experience at the Verge was really good. It’s a great community and the staff was always very helpful and accommodating. Very homey feeling.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

There are a ton of great people and events going on. 'very affordable living. Nice units and a great maintenance staff. Its a very inviting community.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great place to live during college!!!! Lease renewed for next year too! Great activities, pool, workout room, bus to campus...great amenities!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

So far I have really enjoyed The Verge and everything that comes with it. My bathroom is very spacious and it’s awesome that the apartment is already furnished!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great first apartments! They make it easy for people who are coming up for college because the apartments are furnished and come with WiFi and cable.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Move in was quick and easy. I here in the area I find this place a great value. My room is in great shape.i would recommend the verge to family and friends

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The Verge Apartments provides not only a wonderful place to live but a wide range of community activities. For example, a decently sized pool to enjoy on hot summer days, a basketball court, sand volleyball, and a beautiful grill area with a fire pit included. Not into being in the hot sun but still want to get that summer tan? They've got you covered with a tanning salon. With all of the opportunities presented to those at the Verge, there’s never a dull moment.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love it!!! So many people and everyone is so nice!! The pool is an awesome place to meet people and of course have an amazing time!! GREAT!!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love the kitchen with all the appliances such as the fridge, oven, dishwasher, and microwave. I also love having a washer and dryer so I don't have to go to a laundromat. I do wish the water pressure in the shower and tub was stronger. That is the reason I gave it 4.5 stars.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The staff and amenities are always so great and helpful! The only thing is that the walls are kind of thin which can make it noisy if my neighbors have parties!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love the verge. its a great place to live and me and my roommates love our apartment. the pool is amazing but so are the fire pits and grill

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I moved into the Verge this May! Before moving in the employees were very helpful in finding the right apartment and roommates for me! After moving in, my neighbors and roommates have been respectful of my things and we’ve gotten along very well!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The verge is a very convenient apartment with nice amenities. I love having my own bathroom and walk in closet. Pool is very fun during the summer. Rent is a little high.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Such a great place to live and an amazing and friendly community environment! This place is great because you have so many options for entertainment you will never be bored

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The Verge has plenty of amenities. The management has been attentive in fulfilling requests. Maintenance has been prompt when fixing things.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I have loved living at The Verge with the wonderful amenities and staff! It is also a convenient distance from the university! I would recommend this housing to any of my friends.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Always helpful staff! Get the best quality for the price and have many amazing amenities that are hard to find elsewhere! Conveniently located near campus too!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

love the atmosphere and the people here. maintenance always comes and fixes everything pretty fast. overall it is a pretty good place to live

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The apartment community is amazing! love all the amenities available right within walking distance of my unit, and the staff is super nice and helpful.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I’ve enjoyed my apartment so much I renewed my lease multiple times. I have been here for 4 years. I enjoy having my own bathroom area. The place is decent sized and I like that the utilities are included in rent

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Living here for four months now and enjoying it! Lucked out with great roommates and the amenities are a nice touch, especially the shuttle and gym. Wish the walls were thicker and repainted but other than that I like it :)

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The verge is amazing with great amenities. I highly recommend it for a college apartment you don’t have to furnish. Onshore downside is super thin walls.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love it here so far it is pretty awesome everyone is super nice and the housing is good. It was a pretty easy move in and the staff was helpful. Overall great experience so far.