Overall I am extremely happy with my experience with the verge. The apartments are spacious and the staff is phenomenal. The only problems that I have encountered is the noice from the surrounding apartments is very prominent and the apartment wasn't cleaned well before we moved in. Overall I was happy enough to resign my lease for next year!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

My resident experience has been great. I love the amenities that the verge has to offer. I enjoy the shuttle, because you are able to hop on a nice warm bus instead of scrapping off your car every morning. I enjoy my own personally bathroom and closet as well.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I would love to live here over and over again. It is like living with your whole family that cares so much about your welfare and growth. I love my roomies.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

My experience at the verge has been wonderful and would recommend it to anyone! Great area to live and lots of awesome people. I always enjoy how much the verge try’s to get involved with their residents!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I have loved living at The Verge. I have had very few issues and the ones I have had, maintenance dealt with in a very timely manner. I have thoroughly enjoyed living here and recommend it to all my friends.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

It's been a good time living at the Verge in Grand Forks, North Dakota. It's a very nice place to live and the location is great, being so close to campus

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I really love the verge because of the accommodations they offer like your own bedroom with a private bathroom and closet space. I like the location near campus as well.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great apartments, but the pool hours are too limited and some of the staff other than Nolan & Cory are don't seem to care about us. The bus service is great, and it's really helped me decide to stay here, among other things.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I had a great tour at the Verge! Our guide was very nice and helpful! The facilities were fantastic! I am looking forward to living here!!!!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I have yet to move into The Verge, but just by going on the tour and the process of signing the lease I have enjoyed every bit of it. Staff are friendly, informative, and assistive.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great experience so far! Flexible when I requested to change apartments and didn't jack up the price when there was an issue signing my original lease.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Rooms are nice! I like that we have our own bathrooms. The people who work here are very nice and will explain and help you when ever they can.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Super quite and pet friendly. Me and my pup love it here! Between all the outside space and the dog park he has the time of his life. Very happy guy

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Such a great place to live. Wonderful staff and amenities! I am not from around here, but it was so great to find such a nice place to live!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Overall, a great place to live. They have so many activities you can get involved in and win some great prizes. They also have a great fitness center and outdoor activities to do all year round (ice skating, swimming, basketball, etc.). I love that I get to see so many furry friends walking around all the time. The staff is always easy to work with and help in anyway possible. The only complaint I have is the noise from the traffic on the interstate but with a fan you never hear it.

The verge is a very nice complex and the staff is very helpful and understanding with everything. They really give you a place of security knowing that they’ll always help

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I was really impressed with the Verge’s maintenance crew, we put in a work order and it was fixed the same day. Overall, The Verge is a great place to live.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Living at the verge is amazing. It is so nice to have so many great amenities included. The staff has always been very friendly which is appreciated. Something i wish was different was their attention to plowing and shoveling the side walk.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I really like living here. There are a lot of amenities. And its close to campus! I also really enjoy having my own room and bathroom and closet.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

This year has been great. Only thing that has gone wrong so far is that my parents car got egged overnight and our neighbors are a little rowdy. But when something needs to get done it gets done. Also having all the amenities is a huge plus.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

It's generally pretty quiet, although there is a heavy walker above me. The other residents are nice along with my roommate. And the staff is ver quick and helpful

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I am enjoying staying here. The location is great and there are so many good amenities. Roommates are great, and I really like the private bathroom.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love it here! The best thing about it is that it is pre-furnished. It saves a lot of time and money. The staff is also very helpful for whatever you need, don’t be afraid to ask!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I like living here. It is a lot of fun. I’m not sure if I like the cold at all but the verge is a great place to live. I don’t think I would live anywhere else

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love everything that the Verge has to offer from a pool to ice skating! The only downside is that you are able to hear through the walls and ceilings.