Living in a community of college students is really great! The amenities are awesome - I love being able to get a ride back home from campus, it makes a huge difference in my day. The staff is super nice and are always willing to help!

My roommates and I love living at the Verge! The best part of the verge is their great amenities. The shuttle bus is really nice in the winter.

Living at the verge as so many perks! I'm able to print whenever and wherever. The staff are always available to help me out when I need it. I also love meeting new people.

Great community, really awesome amenities. It's always awesome to meet new people in the pool or on the volleyball and basketball courts. No major shortcomings and an amazing number of features for the price.

I've lived at the Verge for about a month so far, and being the first apartment I've ever lived in, for what it lacks in privacy and space compared to renting a house, it makes up for amenities, such as a pool, basketball court, and ice skating rink. While it's nice that it comes fully furnished, I found some items, such as the cheap wooden chairs to be kind of a nuisance because they're not comfortable to sit in, so they never get used and take up space. Just a small complaint, no big deal. My only other real complaint about living here is that community events seem to only be scheduled for weekdays, particularly evenings when I have to be at work. There are never any events that happen on weekends when I'm free. This makes it somewhat difficult to meet new people that live nearby. Overall, my experience at the Verge has been a positive one, and it's adequate for the time being while I'm in school.

thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn gift cards just for engaging in social media. i think this is a great thing to do for residents

I really enjoy living at the verge. the setup of the bedroom, bathroom and closet is really nice. maintaince is always so helpful when things go wrong!

The Verge has been great. The community here is perfect for a college student with plenty of amenities to keep me entertained all year long!

Everything is great! The people are nice and the staff is helpful. The best part is the shuttle every morning to school and the convenient pickup times at the end of the day.

-Friendly stuff -Quite, clean and comfortable community -Variety of activities - only a few miles walking to the campus -bus available every 30 minutes Beautiful place to live in!

First time renter and I couldn't be more happy with my room! There's so much space and such a good community. Most underrated amenity is the shuttle bus, it saves a lot of time not having to find parking spots and walk back and forth to a car to get from one class to the next!

Rent is expensive for the quality of living. There are nice amentities and opportunities to get out and meet new people while doing fun activities

Great place and great people living here! Rooms are nice and spacious! The pool area is great and there are no people to complain about. Staff is great and very nice.

Everything has been good so far. There are a few minor things that need fixed in the apartment. However I really enjoy the community. I will refer friends here.

The Verge is a nice place to live. It allows you to have pets which was very important to me. Rent is reseaonable for what comes with the apartment.

the verge is a good place to live. the amenities are good and the shuttle to campus is very convenient. so far everything is going well at the verge

There are always so many great amenities and activities going on! The staff is super friendly as well! I also really like the gym and that it is open 24/7!

Great and friendly staff. Move in was easy. Has great activities and welcoming community. Shuttle to campus is a great addition for students who do not want to drive to campus for classes.

Does a good job moving you in. Answered all my questions promptly and were really helpful when signing The lease. The apartment is nice, though the walls are very thin.

I just recently moved here, it's a wonderful place! I really love the atmosphere and how wonderful everyone here is. Definitely would recommend this place to anyone who asked about it!

When help is needed they help in a quick manner and are very nice and polite. The others living in the community are also respectful. It will be a fun year if it continues this way

I like the size of the rooms, very spacious and a good community feel. Was a little dissapointed it didn't come furnished with a tv being it was in the model

The Verge has been easy to move into. The rooms are in great size. The bathroom and walk in closets are convenient and allow you to make more room for more important stuff in your room.

Place is good, has a lot of fun things to do. I haven't found anything bad about it, except my bathroom has no counter. But they are fixin it

I haven't moved in yet but so far the employees have been phenomenal. I look forward to moving in and enjoying the many services your facilities offer.