I just signed a lease a couple of months ago. I thought everything was official but it turns out that there was an issue with a credit check my Father but the communicated that issue with me and we got it sorted out!

I love it here, the people are amazing and the staff is very friendly. The social events are so fun to go to and give me a huge sense of commmunity!

Great this was unreal I liked the college atmosphere I liked the pool and ice rink also I liked the basketball cost. the only thing that was shaky were the thin walls

I felt as if the verge was a great place to live. The staff was very friendly and all the rooms and amenities were were clean and well maintain upon move in.

Overall it had a very good community feel and is perfect for a college student. The walls are a little thin and it tends to get a little loud is what I have heard.

i like it allot. thge apartments have allot of space and i love the cable it has. a good distance from campus where i go to school. great place to live

I haven't moved in yet, but I've heard great things about the Verge. I'm excited to live there next year and I believe it will be very convenient.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great place to live for a decent price. Allows for meeting new people in a friendly environment. I usually recommend the Verge to future students when I can.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I do not yet live at The Verge, but I will be living there next school year. The amenities are wonderful, and the staff is so helpful! Looking forward to living in this community.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I have found living at The Verge one of the better experiences of my apartment living. They provide many accommodations to residents and do many things to get them involved as many are college age students.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I like the vearge I like people they work there I like amand i like marya She is a nice people The best thing ij the vearge Bus Any time you can ysed

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

It is amazing to live here because one it is a college town, which causes everything to be expensive. Here you have everything lumped into one payment and it's cheap in comparison to the other apartments in the area plus has so much to offer. Only issue i have ever ran in to are the walls are a little thin. you can hear all that goes on.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

From the minute you walk into the verge the staff was warm and welcoming and were also very informative. The amenities all are great and I love the community atmosphere and all the activities that are scheduled.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Love it! It’s super convenient and feels like home! I recommend these apartment to students looking for a place to live that provides your own bedroom, bathroom and closet and is very close to campus!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

After living in the dorms for a year having my own room and bathroom in my apartment at the Verge has been really nice! The Verge bus is also really helpful in the winter when you dont want to scrape the snow off your car at 7am before class

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The verge is great! I love being able to have my dog with me for a good price. They’re very inclusive towards pets which is nice. I also enjoy having my own bathroom to myself!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The verge apartments are a fantastic place to live right outta your first year of college. They are cheap and have the right amenities to help with the college experience.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I absolutely love living at the verge! All of the staff is so friendly and help when needed. Its great that the verge is pet friendly, love walking around and seeing all of the dogs! Having the shuttle bus to campus is so nice.Not having to drive to campus and try to find a spot is great.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Love all that they have to offer! The staff is very welcoming and understanding. I have had a really great experience with them and I would do it again!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

It’s been a great experience! Some of the main reasons I decided to live at the verge was because it is fully furnished, I’d have my own bedroom and bathroom, and it was nice for the price.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The management and staff here at the Verge is outstanding! The apartments are very clean and spacious and the overall facility is very good.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I really enjoy living at the Verge. I love using the shuttle and the endless coffee! I look forward to bingo and winning great prizes! I also love that it is pet friendly, love seeing dogs all the time!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Recently had a tour of the apartments and just signed my lease for next year. I love that I can have my cat with me! The bus to and from campus is also a nice perk. I am excited to live here next year!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Love the amenities. The shuttle is very handy for those who do not want to drive to campus everyday. The shuttle runs on a half an hour cycle so you do not have a long wait if you miss it.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Knows answers to almost every question. They are open and kind. Doesn't try to trick you. Staff understands that every person has different needs so they accommodate for that.