Definite management improvement over the previous year! Going in the right direction. It's still very fun and engaging especially in the summer.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

My expirence has been good but this year with snow removal and the buildup of ice made me slip and go to the hospital for a bacouple problems. That is something that needs to be changed.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

So far I have had a good experience at the grove and I have renewed my lease for next year. Sometimes when I ask the workers questions, they don't seem they know the answer most of the time. I think thy should be trained better.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The staff are great. There are a lot of amenities. They have some good events and fitness classes. The pool and bonfire area are my favorite. The balconys are also great

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

There are some things that are different here but its differently not bad to live in especially if your a college stufent wanting to be on your own but still trying to have the dorm experience.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The Grove Grand Forks has all you need.. It is fully furnished including internet, but you must bring your own router! Also during the summer there is a pool!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Honestly pretty satisfied living here! Wish the shuttle didn't leave every 15 minutes now and would go back to the way it used to! The employees are very friendly.

Everything is going well they improved on the payment issue and I'm really happy that we can now pay online it's less complicated and more convinent

Living here is one of the best decisions I have ever made! I've made life long friends and have been able to enjoy my college experience even more. If you're looking to live somewhere, where the fun never stops, this is the place for you!

It's not a bad place to live. easy good location. I think some things could be nicer but yeah I think it is a very reasonable place to live especially furnished.

I've been living AND working here since August and I absolutely love it. I work with some of the best people I could possibly imagine and it's made my experience here even greater. This community and the events that they host are so much and the residents that like to get involved are even better!

love it here!! the apartments are nice and the workers are accomoding. i like the 24/7 gym because of my work schedule. the location is ideal for going to school

The office staff and management are so friendly and helpful. The amenities are amazing especially the cool coffee machine and printing! This is a great place to live!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Some bumps getting clear information at times, but affordable and meeting basic needs. If storage units ever become available, will be a very happy camper.

The grove provides wonderful amenities. The shuttle to and from campus is wonderful, especially in the winter. However, the grove could provide better upkeep of the parking lots and sidewalks.

I really enjoy the fresh community that the grove has to offer; whenever I go to the clubhouse to get my daily complimentary coffee, I'm always greeted by first name and with a smile. You won't receive service like this at any other apartment building or housing complex. Go Grove!

Pretty Good!! I love the friendly community that I have the opportunity to be a part of!!! I really enjoy living at the Grove for these reasons

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Pretty decent. I think the bus needs to have a set schedule at the union as well. I wish the walls weren't paper thin but there's not much you can do about that now.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I have loved living at The Grove for the past two years. There are some things, such as lack of maintenance with the parking lot this year and the lack of garbage bins, but overall I have enjoyed living there! I like the new shuttle schedule and the upcoming events for Residents' Week!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The staff were friendly, kind and courteous when I came in via reference from Cole Hanson to get an apartment lease signed through The Grove! The tour was great and all of my questions were answered! By the end of that day I went in, I had my 16-17 lease completed and I cannot wait to move in this fall!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I have been living at the grove in the same appartment since they opened. I never really had any big problems. The few problems we have ever had in our apartment or in my room specifically were checked out within a few days and fixed within the week. I thing it has been a very pleasant experience living at the grove. I just wish there was a gated in dog park. it was talked about in the past and wish it was a reality.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I have loved living here at the Grove this semester. However, last year I was one of the first people to renew my lease, and I am paying $50 more than people who waited. Not sure how that works. It discourages me from signing early now.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The staff is great and works well with the community. When there is a problem with something in your apartment the timeliness and cooperation from the staff is great.

I'm very excited to live at the grove in the Fall. The place looked really nice you get your own bathroom and walk in closet! The management is also really nice.

Excellent service and friendly staff. Things are fixed quickly when broken and the residence is very comfortable. I've thoroughly enjoyed living here.