Definite management improvement over the previous year! Going in the right direction. It's still very fun and engaging especially in the summer.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I am happy I moved in to new, untouched furniture, because the quality of everything in the Grove is poor. The walls between units are so thin, I am always watching TV and partying with my neighbor. Management is not considerate of residents, the shuttle bus is on a schedule that makes you wait 45 minutes in negative temperatures or you have any to arrove to campus 45 minutes early or be 10 minutes latebecause it only cycles 2 times an hour; the most inconvinenet 2 times ever. Residents are unhappy, but management doesn't care. Snow removal around the units is nonexistent. Simply walking down the stairs and to your car is risking a conclusion because the snow turned to ice. The community fee I've paid twice, not sure what that's going towards. But hey, it's furnished! So that's a plus!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The bus schedule needs to change its more of an inconvenience now than before. They need to do something about all the ice. And they NEED to do a better job of contacting residents, I should have to go to the front desk to find out that I'm not getting a roommate anymore they should call and tell you instead of having you wait for three weeks without knowing

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

My expirence has been good but this year with snow removal and the buildup of ice made me slip and go to the hospital for a bacouple problems. That is something that needs to be changed.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

So far I have had a good experience at the grove and I have renewed my lease for next year. Sometimes when I ask the workers questions, they don't seem they know the answer most of the time. I think thy should be trained better.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The staff are great. There are a lot of amenities. They have some good events and fitness classes. The pool and bonfire area are my favorite. The balconys are also great

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

There are some things that are different here but its differently not bad to live in especially if your a college stufent wanting to be on your own but still trying to have the dorm experience.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The Grove Grand Forks has all you need.. It is fully furnished including internet, but you must bring your own router! Also during the summer there is a pool!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The complex is great but i wish there were more of a variety of activities at the clubhouse and that they were at better hours for those students who work after classes. Better explanations for how things work on the complex instead of saying we have this for you to use, but explaining how they work and when you will be able to use them like the cafe would be nice.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Honestly pretty satisfied living here! Wish the shuttle didn't leave every 15 minutes now and would go back to the way it used to! The employees are very friendly.

Everything is going well they improved on the payment issue and I'm really happy that we can now pay online it's less complicated and more convinent

Living here is one of the best decisions I have ever made! I've made life long friends and have been able to enjoy my college experience even more. If you're looking to live somewhere, where the fun never stops, this is the place for you!

It's not a bad place to live. easy good location. I think some things could be nicer but yeah I think it is a very reasonable place to live especially furnished.

I've been living AND working here since August and I absolutely love it. I work with some of the best people I could possibly imagine and it's made my experience here even greater. This community and the events that they host are so much and the residents that like to get involved are even better!

The staff here at the Grove is great. Very kind and friendly. However they seem to be unorganized. Some of the workers seem to do nothing or just drive around the complex. Very thin walls and floors.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

love it here!! the apartments are nice and the workers are accomoding. i like the 24/7 gym because of my work schedule. the location is ideal for going to school

Side walks are never shoveled, always icy. Rooms were not clean when moved in. Otherwise it is alright. Beds are pretty comfortable so at least theres that.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Definitely better overall than last year. Constant pressure to renew is very annoying. Needs better ice maintenance on walk ways and in the parking lots.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The office staff and management are so friendly and helpful. The amenities are amazing especially the cool coffee machine and printing! This is a great place to live!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Don't like the dog poop everywhere, it's very loud, online rent system change was very inconvenient. It's very cringey how hard you try to be cool with the hashtags and slang

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I have no complaints about my apartment. I like the gym and the free printing. I also like how the facility is pet friendly. However, I dislike how every time I have a complaint or a problem, the staff merely says that it is because of the "management." It is hard to get a straight answer because of this. I also dislike that they charge a fee for everything. The concept of paying a fee just to pay your rent online is absurd. I also think the rate to live here is a little high for the area.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Some bumps getting clear information at times, but affordable and meeting basic needs. If storage units ever become available, will be a very happy camper.

Overall it is a good experience, love the amenities!! Most of my dissatisfaction is from the noise of my upstairs neighbour (dog barking throughout the night keeping me up).

The grove provides wonderful amenities. The shuttle to and from campus is wonderful, especially in the winter. However, the grove could provide better upkeep of the parking lots and sidewalks.

I really enjoy the fresh community that the grove has to offer; whenever I go to the clubhouse to get my daily complimentary coffee, I'm always greeted by first name and with a smile. You won't receive service like this at any other apartment building or housing complex. Go Grove!