Won’t ever live here again. Staff is not the friendliest and random charges. Too pricy for the amenities that you can only use half the year.

Good apartment for starting off after the dorms, just alike but the pool and ice rink is nice for both seasons. Lots of friendly people and fun.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Experience has been interesting so far. Apartment was not up to par when moving in but otherwise it is very accessible. It is close to campus and close to the Alerus

I like living at the Verge. It would be nice if there were more chairs at the pool in the summer, as it is very busy sometimes. Everything else is wonderful and the staff is very helpful.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

So nice having an individual lease. Bedrooms are a nice size and having your own bathroom and walk in closest is definitely a plus. Great first apartment

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The site is updated and nice but is confusing to navigate. How someone redeems points or earns them is not clear. I like the style and font of this site though.

Things were good at first and have gone down hill. However, I enjoy the amenities and the building although the noise can come through the walls easy.

The amenities are great! I have had issues with our neighbours being too rowdy and loud on weeknights but security is great with handling those complaints efficiently! Love the free food and coffee as well as printing!

It’s nice, but kind of expensive and could use nicer furniture. I would recommend to someone who want to be near campus, and doesn’t mind walking a bit.

Overall, a decent place to live. However, the overall build quality is not phenomenal and the wind noise is louder than any other building I've lived in.

The apartment is good overall. I love the pool, the gym, the tanning beds and the activities that are planned. The ones during finals week were amazing.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The Verge has been a great first apartment as a college student. There are great amenities here. I’ve really enjoyed and gotten my use out of the gym and campus shuttle.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great amenities. Gym is pretty clean and has free tanning . Great neighbors and apartment has furniture included which is convenient to have.

The verge is a great place to live because it has great amenities, but the noise is terrible. The walls are thin and hearing my neighbors every night is ridiculous .

Things are good but could be better. For example, the furniture supplied is cheaply made and seems to want to fall apart at any given moment and the walls are paper thin. BUT, beyond that, it’s not a bad place live.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

So far so good with the neighbors and it has a great busing service. Walls are thinner than I thought but that shouldn’t be to bad as the year goes on.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Great place to live! Very friendly and helpful staff! Convenient to have a gym. Only downside is thin walls and not great plowing/shoveling in the winter!

It is good. Nice that it is close to campus and has shuttle bus to bring students to the University of North Dakota. Also nice that The Verge has a pool.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The verge has been an okay place to live. My favorite part is all of the amenities it has to offer. One thing I would like to be different is the walls to not be so thin and also a bigger kitchen space.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Could be a lot better for what I’m paying. Chairs/tables are falling apart, internet is slow, nothing was cleaned when I moved in, walls are paper thin. However, I do enjoy the free tanning, free coffee, nice gym, rooms are spacious, great with pets.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I love the amenities the Verge offers. The shuttle and pool are great. I like having my own bathroom and huge closet. The workout center is also a great feature.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

New management is great, very friendly and helpful. It is awesome having a pool. Rent amount isn't posted until the 1st of each month which I don't like, I wish it would be posted earlier. Apartment was really dirty when I moved in. Walls are overly thin.

It's okay. The new management could be better with communication but overall I like it. The prices aren't bad and make sense for everything that is included win the apartments.

The apartment is not terrible, the pool is great even when they turn off the boiler, and the basketball court is really nice it just does not have great grip.

Overall the experience here is just okay. I feel like the rate for the bills is set too high. Also the walls are basically paper thin and it is easy to hear everyone's commotion.