walls...paper. thin. That "roommate matcher" thing is definitely way off. I feel/guarantee the owner isn't gonna turn down money from us renters just cuz we don't match our roommates interests.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I hate the fact you can’t get out of the lease unless you find someone to take it over. I would have never moved in if I read the lease more thoroughly. Waste of money.

I got screwed over for rent. I payed $500 for three days of living here and then had to pay $540 for the next month so I was late. My internet got shut off immediately and there is a $20 charge to pay with my card. That’s over a grand for less than two weeks...

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Just moved into my apartment and the furniture was ripped up and the apartment was still very dirty. Not sure what they cleaned or how they “flipped” the apartment because it was still very dirty and didn’t seem in great shape

The Verge is a decent place to live considering the location. The down side is that this place is poorly managed, and staff seems to be quite rude. the rooms are slightly disappointing, the furniture is not great, and the carpet looks very used.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Awful awful awful...this apartment complex is not good the buildings are cheaply built with thin walls and cheap furniture. I would not recommend.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Living at The Verge has had its pros and cons. I do not like how almost every time I put in a work order, it rarely gets done or is not done right the first time and I have to continually ask for it to be done.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The Verge has been a great place for my daughter to be at this year. So, much so, that she has decided to stay there this fall. Love visiting her at the Verge!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Paper thin walls & youll always be able to hear your neighbors around you. I can hear whenever the person above me flushed the toilet or showers. The furniture is made cheap.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Horribly messy when I moved in! There were crumbs all over my kitchen, stains on my toilet, and dirt in my shower. When I told management they promised someone would come in, but no one ever did. Management said they were coming by to check our smoke detectors, instead they just walked in our rooms and invaded our privacy. They tried to fine my roommate for duel occupancy because her boyfriend had a sweatshirt and deodorant in her room.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The bus schedule needs to change its more of an inconvenience now than before. They need to do something about all the ice. And they NEED to do a better job of contacting residents, I should have to go to the front desk to find out that I'm not getting a roommate anymore they should call and tell you instead of having you wait for three weeks without knowing

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The windows are terrible and molding and then our door isn’t very well insulated because there’s snow blowing in from the bottom. For what a person gets, cheap furniture, it’s not worth it.

It was alright I would never live there again due to the outrageous price I was paying for those super thing walls where I could hear people play basketball.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Living here, there are many things I'm not happy about. It seems like the staff doesn't really care about the questions we have. I had a problem with my electricity in my apartment and it smelled like it was burning, and they deemed it "not an emergency". I was about ready to call the fire department because no one here would do anything about it for at least another 12 hours. I was just brushed off on something that was important, and potentially dangerous not only to me, but to other people living in the same building. Additionally, there is nothing being done about the loudness of our neighbors even though we've gone to them personally at all hours of the night to tell them to be quiet and also talked with the security team.

It was alright minus the paper thing walls, having the wind become a vortex on whatever floor you were on and never being able to get a hold of management.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Thin walls, people are very loud at odd hours. Can't open our windows because the highway is very loud. Otherwise amenities are good but there's always a lot of people.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Poor walls, kitchen is very small, noisy all around. Workers sometimes mess up what they’re saying to me or my roommate. Beds uncomfortable, but for 500$ I guess you get what you pay for.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Management sucks and isn't very friendly. Don't plan on renewing again. Place is a disaster. There's dog poop everywhere. The people in the office constantly try to argue with you and hold your packages until the end of the day. Nolan is a terrible manager. I'm just very in satisfied with living here and don't plan to live here again no matter how cheap the rent gets. I would not recommend living here to anyone.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

The maintenence has improved but it's still pretty iffy, we have mold that keeps returning in our bedroom after multiple attempts to remove it, it still comes back.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Amenities are nice but they never get used. Maintenance men are great but the people that work the lobby aren’t always that helpful. Moving in I thought this was going to be the greatest place ever but it is mediocre at best. Honestly not worth paying $530 every month.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

internet sucks. it is terribly built and sounds like the entire building will come crashing down if someone flushes a toilet. the only nice thing is the shuttle.

It's only been a month, but I already know I'm moving out the second my lease is up. The whole experience has been one annoyance after another and it isn't worth the convenience of having utilities included.

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

I am happy I moved in to new, untouched furniture, because the quality of everything in the Grove is poor. The walls between units are so thin, I am always watching TV and partying with my neighbor. Management is not considerate of residents, the shuttle bus is on a schedule that makes you wait 45 minutes in negative temperatures or you have any to arrove to campus 45 minutes early or be 10 minutes latebecause it only cycles 2 times an hour; the most inconvinenet 2 times ever. Residents are unhappy, but management doesn't care. Snow removal around the units is nonexistent. Simply walking down the stairs and to your car is risking a conclusion because the snow turned to ice. The community fee I've paid twice, not sure what that's going towards. But hey, it's furnished! So that's a plus!

Reply from The Verge - Grand Forks

Not awesome...if you are a college party animal then this place is perfect for you but just be careful. Other than the partying is not too bad.

Why am I paying for amenities, such as the bus, when they don’t follow the schedule and they only do repairs during our classes? I don’t really understand claiming it as an amendity.