The staff are so nice! I love the free printing. The gate makes me feel super safe along with the electric locking doors. It’s a great place to be!

Signing up for a lease was so easy and I can’t wait to move in. Whenever I call the front desk everyone is always so nice and so so helpful.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

their is a really great vibe here! The staff is super friendly they really helped out. And the residents as well are super friendly. Great amenities and perks as well!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Living at the verge is awesome! It’s close to campus and they always have events for their residents! It’s really nice during finals week because they often have food and drinks in the clubhouse.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Friendly staff. Fairly clean property. Not a whole lot of parking for some of the buildings. Front gate is finally working and is a great thing to have.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The verge is great and I like living there! It is nice to have staff that support us, the community is great and I enjoy coming home every night!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Very safe and friendly community, i love it! Very well maintained, and super clean.the gym is very nice, and the pool is also clean and well maintained

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Living at the verge has been a good, comfortable experience. There have been some minor problems in my apartment, but overall the living experience has been great.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Living here has been amazing. I moved in at the beginning of my sophomore year and decided to call it my home for the next 3! It’s a great place to live. Friendly staff, fun events and super awesome maintenance staff!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I love it here so far. It is affordable much more low stress than other housing situations usually are. They make it easy to pay rent and the perks of living here are great.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Very big bedrooms and individual bathrooms are definitely a plus! Unfortunately, there are way too many dog owners that don’t know how to clean up after their dog and many residents don’t know how to use the trash compactor. This leads to overflow of trash and bees surrounding the trash compactor.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I am a resident at the verge and I really enjoy living here. I like how nice the community is and haven’t had any bad experiences. The staff are all extremely helpful and the club house always has great events going on all the time.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Very efficient with the process of getting leases signed and keeping you updated on the statuses of your lease like that they email you with all the information you need

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The verge is a great complex to live in. The pricing is worth it for all the perks, and amenities included within the unit and the complex itself.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I love living here. Having individual bedroom and bathroom and for a low price is the best deal in town. The office staff is always friendly and very helpful.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Some of the neighbors are loud and don’t pick up their dog poop, but the staff is always really nice! I also have been liking the events recently

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I haven’t even moved in yet and it’s been so easy to get everything I need. The staff is so helpful and kind, it’s been very stress relieving because it’s scary adulting. I’m excited to live here and find out just how great it is to be apart of The Verge community!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Apartment is ok. The community around the very is bad the neighborhood is bad. If the verge was in a different community the. This place would be so much better

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Wish it was easier to meet and pick your roommates. The gate entrance needs to be redesigned. It’s hard to get in with a truck. Fix that second entrance so it works.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I haven't moved in yet but so far the moving process has been such an ease. The staff was quick in the process of relating and very kind. I was really impressed and would recommend to others. Plus, this is the only apartment complex in the Greeley Evans area that is affordable!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I just moved into the community and it's a very nice place and couldnt be happier with the price. I also moved in at a great time of the year before it got too cold.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I really like living here the place is always clean and the staff is very nice and i also like the events they put on overall cant ask for a better place

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Overall, I absolutely love living here. Thank you for making it super enjoyable. The staff is amazing, the way to submit a work order for maintenance is so easy. As busy as I am, it’s so convenient.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Good place to live nice and quiet occasionally weekends there's no place to park though. And sometimes our packages dont get delivered even though they delivered before to the same address. But other then that there isn't much to complain about

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I loved it there. Great amenities (especially the gym and tanning bed), and it was so awesome that they almost always had food ! Good times !