Great place! Walls are a little thin which leads to loud noises from other apartments and outdoor hallways get very dirty. Other than that, it's a great place!

I love living here! Everyone is so kind and helpful and I’ve never had a problem with living here. There’s always opportunities to meet new people with the events that are thrown here, and the free food doesn’t hurt either!

I really like how there are many community activities at the clubhouse! It is a great way to meet neighbors. The pool always has people when it is warm and everyone is so friendly!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I love living at the verge Greeley the grounds are clean and the staff is very nice. Also the size of the apartment is great. The complex is close to school and shopping. I would recommend the Verge to family and friends looking for a great place to live.I give the Verge 5 out of 5 stars.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The office people are super friendly. I really love the free printing and wifi. My only concerns are the neighborhood and parking. Other than that, everything is just fine.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The apartmwnts are clean on the inside and the large amount of amenities make the apartments a great choice for students looking to live off campusz

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I think your late fee is a bit excessive. I wait until I receive an email with the amount due, One month I did not receive that email and forgot to pay by the 5th. I then received a late notice and immediately paid the rent, but was disappointed with the high late fee.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

My biggest complaint is that the walls are very thin. Even though I'm in the room that doesn't share walls with another apartment, I can often hear the people above me talking, as well as people going up the stairs and outside the door to the apartment.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Great office employees always willing to help very friendly good place for the money and close to so much in town internet service isn't the greatest but can't complain.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

So far this has been a great first home! It saves a lot of money not having to buy furniture and it’s amazing having your own washer/dryer/ and bathroom!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I have jad no complaints i love living here. I love the way if i do have a question there is always someone there to answer it with a good attitude

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

There should be an area for off leash dogs. My dog loves to run and play but can’t do that because there is a rule he has to be on a leash, he is well behaved and shouldn’t be punished for other bad dogs

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

great place to live. the staff takes very good care of us, and maintenance requests are addressed as as soon as possible. They really try their best to make your living experience the best that it possible can be!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The cleanliness of the grouns could be better managed. Cigarette boxes are broken and pet waste rarely is cleaned regularly. However community events are engaging

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Love my apartment and that I only have to worry about my own room. The staff is super nice and have been very helpful every time that I have gone into the front office for help.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Its a great place to live for a low rate per room. All of the neighbors are nice and most are going to college at UNC so during the weekdays its fairly quiet.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The apartments thrmselves are nice, more trash cans around would he nice since theres a lot of garbage on the fround sometimes. Not the offices fault but the piles of dog poop everywhere are annoying and gross. The guests at the constant parties use all tye good parking. Staff is super nice and helpful tho

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I have no complaints about the Verge. I have had a great experience here and the staff is friendly! I would definitely recommend the Verge to all my friends.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I love living at the Verge! The staff is always very helpful and the amenities are amazing. I love all the events that they put on for residents!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I enjoy the atmosphere here, lively and wild for college students looking to have a good time.Its a pet friendly environment, and has a couple of amenities for students, to let out stress before a final. The amenities include, pool, a little gym, tanning beds, as well as a volleyball court.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I love my place and the office personelle is great. Wonderful community to live in. I have recommended several people to apply. Maintenance is prompt

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Everyone is friendly and the maintenance team is quick to respond to any issues. The apartments are quiet which is a great bonus. The grounds of the apartment look great, and I love the overhead parking in case there is hail, or if you want to just park in the shade. Great place for a college student to live!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Most of the people that live here are very friendly and easy to get along with. All the perks that the Verge offers me is huge and I couldn’t be more thankful.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Clean and friendly, staff could be a little nicer and more helpful. The printing office should never run out of printer paper or ink either.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

So far my residence experience has been great. Loving the space and the people around me as well. I like that the office has days where they give out different snacks every once in awhile. Everybody is nice and cooperative when residents are in need.