I heard great things about the verge. I have a couple of friends already living at the verge and they highly recommend it. 👍👍👍😊😀🙂☺ and I also highly recommend

I’m really happy with the value that I receive here. With everything included, living here is kind of a no-brainer. Excited to move in in August.

Its a great place to live, cheap and afforadable, pet friendly, and a great experience all around. It would be nice to have more than one place to throw away trash

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I’ve lived at the verge for almost a year and I’ve had the best experience ever. I’ve met many friends here and I just love the atmosphere here

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

It isn’t exactly the fanciest place but it’s definitely somewhere to call home. Sometimes I do wish The Verge offered one bedroom apartments or at the very least patios, but it has everything else so I can’t complain.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Great place to live, great amenities, good staff, and good maintenance services very attentive. There is no dog poop clean up so its awesome just stepping in dog shit. But everything else is great.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Very fun and cool place to live. Everyone is around the same age and gets along well. The rooms are fully furnished which is awesome. There’s a pool, a gym and I feel right at home.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

This has been some of the worst housing I have ever had. It is always loud, staff doesn't seem to care about lease violations. There is trash all over the property

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

It was everything that I was looking for as a college student for an apartment complex. A safe place to live, and nice pool, Separate bills to pay from your roommates and Beautiful living space.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Honestly, the best customer service I’ve had at any apartment complex! Very nice people with a great sense of community, and I am definitely excited and overjoyed to be living here!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

My apartment community is very nice. The location is a great place and since it is gated, it just makes one feel even safer. I'm excited for all that is to come.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Nice quiet place to live with lots of fun things going on. Staff has been incredibly helpful and patient. Many options for places to live and nice amenities.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The verge has been good to me. I have lived in the same apartment going on three years. My furniture was worn down since I’ve been here and they only replace it for the newcomers coming in August. This is stupid I’ve lived here three years I should get some new furniture.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

It’s really nice. People upstairs are really loud. Other than that it’s great. The grounds are awesome My dogs are really happy that’s very important to me

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Well, i do not live here yet, but i saw i could earn points for doing this. That being said, i am positive that i am going to enjoy my time.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Very nice and afordable with minor issues. Dog poop all around the complex. maintenance came in to fix our air filter and didn't even Insert it correctly, we had to open it back up to put it in the right way. And the flooring upgrades, we got the offer to pay extra to upgrade our floor after we renewed. Since we renewed, the verge should put it in for free as a courtesy.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Good apartment. It’s super nice to have a washing machine and dryer in the apartment. I don’t think the gate is necessary. My main complaint is that there’s dog poop everywhere.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The staff was very helpful during the leasing process, I felt comfortable knowing that I am in good hands and they regularly checked up on me during the process. I can’t wait to move in!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

So far so great. I have great experience taking a tour and experiencing great staff. Great amenities when I took a tour. It looks worth the price.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The staff is very nice and helpful. I have great roommates and I love the amenities the verge offers and how updated the place is. It’s a great first place to live.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

This is a great complex for college students. They always have events going on for students to get involved. Also the front desk people are very helpful.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Living at the verge has been an overall good experience! They are really working on growing a little community with all of their events and functions they host. I definitely recommend living here if you're a student at UNC.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The apartment complex is good. Everything is taken care of and well maintained. Not having to share a lease makes living at the verge less stressfull

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The community is great and all residents are good people. The staff could really use some work. They can come off as passive aggressive and its not welcoming

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

It’s a decent place to live but could definitely use some upgrades. The club house shouldn’t close when the office closes because if you want to play pool or poker late on a Friday night you should be allowed to. Also it would be nice if we could have alcohol in the club house if we are being responsible.