The Verge - Greeley

I’m very happy with my apartment and sense of community. The staff is constantly trying to make it a better place. I just wish there was some way to regulate parking or rent out spots.
The gym equipment has only gotten worse but has not been replaced. The bike is broken, the treadmills don't work very well and the tv's only work half the time. They also told us that we would be getting new couches but that has not happened.
The maintenance workers and staff are really nice; however upstairs neighbors are loud and remain loud despite multiple complaints to the office!
The staff here is amazing! I love living here. The staff put the residents first. When contacting the office for help, they always get back in a timely manner.
I enjoy living here. I feel safe in the community and I love the people I live with. I only wish the pool was open longer and that more people would pick up their dog poop.
The verge has been my home for three years now. I’ve always had a great experience with them however my living room furniture is very old and should have been replaced my first year of living here.
It has been a good Experience honestly. The electricity outages are terrible though but That is rare to come by. But so far, Everthing is awesome at the verge
The apartments are gret, they have everything you need if you are just getting started on your own. I would higly consider living here if you are starting out.
This place is very nice! Rent is kind of high but it is Colorado. I love the pool, but the gym can use some improvement. Overall, if i ever incounter a problme, it does get fixed.
The Verge is actually very comfortable. I’ve had no complaints about living here. There was only one internet shortage during a weekend but it was resolved as fast as they could.