Everything has been really good so far. The room was in good condition along with the rest of the apartment. The complex is all very nice and well kept. Everyone here has been really nice.

This apartment is a great deal with how much rent is, and the community fee. Everyone here is the best always nice and helpful. You are always getting you're money worth here.

I very much enjoy that I have somewhere to live. I like having my own bathroom however I feel as though small parts of the apartment just fall apart

The Staff at Verge made the leasing procress easy and quick. They were friendly and professional at every step. The verge is a great choice for college students.

Wish the neighboring walls were thicker, you can hear everything. Overall pretty good though. I’ve already signed a lease for another year. Can’t wait

I love my new apartment. It is so cozy and personal. I recently moved into a two bedroom apartment and half the time I forget my roommate is there due to it being so private.

I would give the verge a full five stare review I fill very safe and conferrable living here. I love that play house and the Access two the computers and books two read over all a great place two live .

The college kids kinda suck but most people are nice. Nice gym and I love playing pool. Everyone is so nice when you walk into the office area it’s nice to have a warm welcome.

I feel this is a good place for college students and young adults. Just would have to say I am not fond of the residents who are not. over all good.

I am currently moving into The Verge, thus far the staff has been nothing but easy to work with. I have visited The Verge before and it is beautiful, well-kept and clean

Definitely a good place with employees that actually attend to your problems in a quick and professional manner. I like that it’s student housing but not a fan of non student residents but it is what it is. Perfect place to start at if you’re a college student.

I love living here at the verge! It is such a great place to live while being in college. The apartment is affordable for me, my roommates are super nice and I love how close it is to campus still! Would recommend this place to other people!

This is a great apartment. The price is really good. The community is warm and welcoming. The office is great and makes it fun living here. If you looking for apartment this is a great choice.

Awesome great staff the staff is welcoming, kind and high spirit. Great place to live for a first start and maintenance comes in a timely manner.

Very nice rough area but other than that it is good. The employees are nice, good pool, and everyone seems nice. The only thing I would say is maintenance is late getting things done

I recently moved in on November 17th. So far I love it! I love the way my room was set up and the roomates I was matched with! I really enjoy that there is a gym! I can't wait until summer to use the pool!

I love living at the Verge. Everyone is so friendly and the complex is pet friendly which is the best!! I would recommend this complex to any and everyone.

I have loved living here more than any other place I've lived in college. It's clean, well kept, and there's always something to do! I would defiantly suggest living here!

I love the low prices and if I ever have an issue maintence is able to help me out! If you’re on a budget the verge is a great place to live!

I absolutely love it here! Friendly and helpful staff, great units and amenities, and an excellent price. I've lived here 2 years now and I highly recommend it.

It’s decent, they raised our rent more than 100 dollars and we didn’t even move apartments or anything so that sucks, but the units have washers which is nice.

It has been very wonderful so far everyone who works there is very friendly and they work with you in just about anything. The complex for the most part ya really nice people

This year hasn’t been so bad. I love all of the points I can win on community rewards because I’ve gotten pretty awesome prizes. Regarding neighbors and such, well they could be better but other than that, not to bad!

The Verge is a cool place to live, great rates and a great community. Close to the university campus and a generally safe environment. Convenient 24 hr gym, sweet pool setup, and great staff.

I enjoyed living here rooms are small but for the price really cant complain. The new managers are great and very very helpful. Totally worth it!