I am happy to be moving in. Never thought this would be the apartments I am in. I really am excited to pay worth the apartment. Thank you for inviting me to be apart of your team and giving me the opportunity to live here lol

From what I have experienced, The Verge provides fair and friendly service. I wish there were more dumpsters, but other than that, it's a pleasant and fairly stress-free apartment complex.

So far the verge is a wonderful very friendly place! I am very excited to experience something new this year and meet new people and get involved!

The complex is extremely nice and the individuals who helped with the application and lease were very polite! They were also sympathetic to the fact that I am a college student and were helpful when it came to the financial aid agreement.

Application help was good. When first looking for a complex, came to the verge first and the workers were fantastic and could answer any questions I had.

I love living at the Verge. They are always putting on events for the residents and the staff is always so nice and helpful. I love the gym equipment.

Works with students, accommodates your needs and worries, fixes things immediately. Responsible and professional staff! I would stay here as long as I can! Close to UNC, walkable distance to the grocery store, post office next door, and multiple job opportunities only a walk away.

This apartment complex is perfect for college students. The pool is always clean and full of people and tou can drink can beers in there not glass

The Verge is a great place to live. I love that I have the opportunity to work here, the summer is especially nice because I use the pool a lot since it is included!

I moved in a couple of weeks ago and have zero complaints about living at The Verge! The staff is so friendly, the room is clean and the furniture is nice. The price is perfect for the amount of amenities residents receive.

The apartments are spacious and relatively safe, the undercover parking is also nice! The only issue i have is that the walls are too thin and it sounds like bombs are going off upstairs (you can literally hear EVERYTHING), but apart from that, the verge is awesome and so is the management!

I love this place. The people are great. Great community!! All the amenities are totally worth the price. I would totally recommend to anybody!!

Friendly and helpful staff, everything is taken care of in a timely manner. The apartments are well maintained and very quiet. Love the amenities.

Great, friendly environment. The staff is kind and cares. The apartments are a great deal for the price. So far I'm very pleased with my experience here

Starting out and applying to The Verge Greeley was fast and easy, and the employees at the front desk are very prompt. The apartments themselves are fantastic, spacious and cozy. The pool they have on site is awesome too. Highly recommend!

The Verge Greeley is the place to live! Staff is knows you and the community is awsome! I love the gym and pool! These apartments include everything that is needed to have a good time after a long day at school and work!

Love all of the amenities..Great place to be able to chill and relax. Every time I called they had a good response time to answer my question.

The Verge so far has been nothing but kind to me. I'd recommend this place to others in a heart beat. the verge makes renting and apartment living feel like a breeze.

This place is amazing. They have everything you could possibly want or need. and for cheap too. Plus they cater to any young persons lifestyle. I can't wait to move in

I haven’t moved in yet, but so far my experience with the verge has been amazing! Everyone has been so nice and personable! They are so helpful and understand as well!

Love it so much. Every part about living here has made my life amazing. Thank you so much for allowing me to be able to have shelter and a home

Everything has just worked completely in my favor here. Staff is incredibly nice and was helpful when figuring out my lease issues. Referred my friend here too, so hopefully she signs!

So far my experience with the verge has been very positive. They have been super helpful addressing my needs, they make sure you feel welcome, and the amenities are great!

My resident experience has been truly so awesome. The people that live and work here are so kind. I’ve never had any issues with any appliances and we get so much for such a little amount. Such a great place to live.

I love it here! The staff is so welcoming and the events in the clubhouse really help to foster a great community among the residents! Totally worth the price!