Always prompt and reliable! Whenever I call for anything there is someone here with an answer. It was really easy to sign my lease. 5 stars, would recommend!

The Verge Greeley is very good about having events and making sure everyone feels at home. However, I feel like everyone here has had horrible experiences with roommates. For example, my roomate has tried to fight two people on the Verge Greeley premises, and it is known by everyone that this has happened, but she hasn't been moved out. Simply, because it doesn't feel like a safe environment is why I am giving a bad review.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Fine place to live, but the basketball court was down when I moved in and is still down like 8 months later. It was a very large part of why I picked here.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I love living here at the verge! The fully furnished apartments are a huge bonus and the verge is one of the best priced apartments in the area! It’s proximity to UNC and also to Aims is great and I love that it’s Pet friendly!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I don't usually go to the clubhouse, but when I do, the staff is very friendly and helpful. I really enjoy that they have events for us to attend, and they give us food. I haven't been able to go to them because of the times they're held at, but they always seem fun when they text about them! There is a bit of noice from my neighbors and it's difficult to cause some of the stove tops because they always fall, but that would be the Only Down sides! I enjoy living here and it's close to UNC.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I love living here. Amenities are good, apartments are sizable and you get your own bathroom and walk in closet. Plus, my dog gets to live with me. 10/10

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I really like everything that is offered. I think having WiFi not be a big issue and have the trash compactor easier to manage. It’s always full.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I love the apartment itself, the location, the amount of community events they have and the price. I just don’t like the facts that the walls are very thin so my neighbors constantly wake me up. not to mention the fact that the apartment building is always dirty.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Its been real good. Have nothing bad to say. Im happy here. Its been fun to come home feeling safe. The staff are grate. The fun stuff you put on seem grate. Sorry work alot. The fitness center wow. Love the tanning beds.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Living here has been really nice so far!! The people are all really friendly and the apartments themselves are in fairly good condition. My only complaint would be with the garbage disposal system.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I really enjoy the staff and I’m thankful for the roommate they picked out for me! I also like that there is a gate, making the community feel safer. It’s also nice that many of my neighbors are students like myself! The events are also fun to meet new people in our little neighborhood. It’s always nice to visit the office because there’s cute puppers hanging out! Overall I like living here and I am excited to meet more and more of my neighbors!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

My experience here has been really nice. I absolutely love my roommates and I love the privacy that I get here that I wouldn't get in the dorms!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Honestly the best part about living here is seeing the little dog with the big ears. Besides that my roommate situation stinks and the additional fees for electricity, on top of the high rent is bogus because there are solar panels on the roofs

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The Verge is a nice first apartment, but it is pretty much exactly what you’d expect when you think of “college living”. The people living around us are typically pretty loud on the weekends.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

It has been good so far. The walls are extremely thin though and you can hear every noise, even people talking outside. Overall though it has been good

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

I really enjoy living here. I like the apartments and the staff. I only have a few issues that I feel are important, but overall very happy with where I’m living!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

it’s been a very comfortable living community, very nice apartment overall. I appreciate how fast maintenance respond. Only concern is safety, had many safety violations like broken windows.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Easiest move and transition I’ve ever had. Staff is super friendly and always willing to help! It’s quiet and there is a resource for any issue, problem or incident you may encounter.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

As a senior in college I really enjoyed my experience at the verge Greeley. This is my third year living here. There are somethings that can use improvement like the fact that my couch and furniture was in really bad shape when I originally moved in and they won’t replace it until I move out.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Everything is great I love my room mates it’s very comfortable it’s a nice view everybody is wonderful and I love it here y’all welcomed me with open arms

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

The office workers are amazingly helpful. The apartments themselves are fantastic. But I think there should be a stricter policy on noise complaints.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

So far it has been a good experience! The only thing that hasn't been too good is the parking during busy hours. Other than that my time here has been good.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Overall I have enjoyed living at the verge!! This is my third year here and I enjoy the environment and the amenities that come with it!! It's also super close to campus which makes for a perfect place for students to live!

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Very nice and staff is friendly! They keep up on the dog bags and bins. I like how there is lots of food options in the area so very convenient.

Reply from The Verge - Greeley

Everything has been amazing since I moved here From Louisiana awesome staff timely maintenance and they always have events going on they make you feel welcome egg thanks Verge