The verge is a nice area to live off campus. Only downfall its not really good to walk to campus so if you have a car its definitely a good place for you!! Maintenance is so kind and is willing to do whatever they can to help fix issues in your home.

It is a very convenient place, i’ve leaved in many places but the Verge is the best of them. The office are vary helpful. Maintenance some times very late but when they come they make it done

The Verge has the best houses with secured surrounding with good security. The front desk is helpful but little negligent at times. Apart from that everything is good.

Electric bill can be unreliable- but the apartment is clean and you cannot hear the neighbors so it is plenty quiet. Parking directly in front of your property is a great perk

Maintenance request takes a while to complete. Should work on competing order in a timely manner. Staff is nice. Parking free. Guess pass free. Private room and bathroom.

The apartment had alot of damages and the dryer doesn’t work and neither did the garbage disposal and the sunks didnt drain, and the blinds all broke and fell and the coach was gross and messed up. Maintenance fixed the garbage disposal and thats all and the dryer can cause a lint fire. Other then that the rent is fair but wish utilities were included. I cleaned/fixed up the apartment and put more work into it then anything. Other then that its nice and roomy

Spacious and comfortably furnished houses are the one important factor. Proximity to margins supermarket and bus connectivity to doorstep made it that much more appealing

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Everything has been a great experience besides a few maintenance issues. I definitely would recommend other students to live in the verge because the community is so calming all together.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

i really enjoy living a the verge !!! it’s a great community && the houses are very spacious !!! we haven’t had many issues with anything!!!

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Gd place to be safe and security, best transport bus and roads, individual rooms are Gd with in one house . The best place to be peaceful living

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

The place had been cozy and swell. It didn't take to long to get everything sorted out and ready for move in. The place feels like a home of it's own.

It's been a really good experience living here! The only thing I wish was different would be that non-smokers don't have to live next to (ie sharing a deck and front porch with) smokers. It's the only thing I can really think of that's a negative!

I love the Verge. For the past 2 years now, it has been nothing but a blessing to live in this house. I have had some great roommates that have lived with me as well.

The community is nice at The Verge. There are always different specials or rewards happening. The staff at the office is always responsive and cares about our concerns.

I enjoy all of the amentities that are offered. The larger 2x2 aparrments have a great kitchen space and good sized bedrooms. The AC unit runs well and so is the water pressure.

The space is very nice for the cost of living in Indiana. It is close enough to IUP to walk or drive, and is located close to local stores, including groceries, restaurants, and other shopping. The only downside is that the staff and maintenance staff is difficult to contact, and does not follow up with work orders in a timely fashion. We have been waiting over a month to have things fixed in our apartment since we moved in, and it does not seem like the staff is in a rush to help out.

Love the apartments. Very nice and friendly lesasing office staff. The only thing that I had minor issue with is that my mailbox technically isn’t on the street where I enter my apartment. That’s a minor inconvenience as I have to walk farther than most to get my mail.

I recently moved here, the apartment looks nice and the view is good, the location is one of the reasons why I moved here. it is really quit area.

It is overall a very good experience! I hav been here only fr 3 weeks now ! I like it ! Manintaince need to come a little quickly ! Evrythings else going good

We have been having issues, Kyle in Maintenance has been super helpful in getting everything taken care of! He has great customer service skills and is great to work with!

i just moved in, so far so good except for some maintenance issue that need to be fixed, but the house looks nice and comfy. parking are nice and the area is quite.

Hi everyone The verge is the best. It is really nice place that I am sure you will like it as soon as you live there. It is clean and close

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

So far so good been living here for 3 years now in my opinions its the best of the available the rent is reasonable and its close to everything

The resident community is good. It is clean. I would definitely recommend people to choose this community over others. The management is good they are very helpful

I love the community. It’s quiet and clean. I have stayed here for 2 years. The community is noise free. The staff is really helpful. But maintenance is little poor.