Good community, overall quiet neighborhood. Houses are very nicely put together. Maintenance is slowly but surely getting more timely with requests. Office staff is nice as well

Living at the verge has been a pretty good experience. The staff at the office are friendly. They are responsive to noise violations. However, it took a while for our lease to be generated correctly; my roommate still has issues each month with them attempting to charge him extra. Maintenance is slow.

Great places overall. The process could have went smoother but there were people to help along the way when you are persistent. The 3 bedroom is very spacious as well.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

I honestly enjoy living here. The residents are nice and the price isn’t too bad. They always have awesome deals and amazing ways to get points and get rewards, which is awesome!

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

The apartment is really nice and I enjoy living here. Sometimes maintenance can be a little slow, but they eventually come. Our view is extremely nice and we have a huge living room and kitchen. I feel like the prices are a bit much for what you get, but it’s alright.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

It’s been a great experience so far! Friendly staff and neighbors. Maintenance comes by soon after online requests are out in, landscape is kept nicely, no loud noises at night.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

The units are really nice. There is a ton of counter space, cabinet space and closet space. The people in the leading office are all very nice, especially Heidi, she is so great! The manager is really accommodating as well. All of my neighbors are pretty quiet, we can hear our upstairs neighbors walking around, but I think that's normal in all apartments. The only downside is that some residents can be rowdy, and there have been some incidents that were dangerous. We do have security now, which is awesome, and the state troopers patrol the complex as well. They have also become pet friendly, which has helped us to feel more secure. I REALLY WISH THEY WOULD ADD A FENCED IN AREA FOR DOGS SINCE YHEYVR JUST BECOME PET FRIENDLY!! Over all, I think it's a great complex.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

its good, comfortable. it has a good environment to stay chill with friends. its nearby to grocery stores and you can find nice places to eat in short distance

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

I enjoy living at the verge. Being here for 2 years has helped me develop a sense of responsibility. The office is always there whenever you have questions or need work done

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

The apartments are great. They have a ton of space and parking right outside your door. Maintenance is usually quick and efficient at answering maintenance requests. I did have a poor experience after being paired with a roommate however, and when I first moved in the apartment was a disaster. Overall it has been a decent experience though.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

The apartment is nice, however maintenance isn't always the best. They take so long to come over, and they haven't really fixed my most major problems. Also, I got my car towed because I didn't have an up to date parking pass, but I wasn't even aware we needed to get new ones. I wouldn't recommend anyone else to live here. It is too expensive for the trouble and stress.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Verge is a excellent place to live. Clean and neat. Good maintenance. Excellent house plans and worth the money. Close to supermarket and all buses have a stop here.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Maintenance isn’t the best. We have had several issues and it took 8 months to a year to get fixed. We also had to take some things into our own hands to fix, because we got no response from the office or maintenance

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

I do not recommend living here. I've voiced my concerns and the staff does not care or do anything to help. Maintenance never comes, and I've been having to pay through money order (and pay the accompanying fee) every time I pay rent because the Verge's system glitched and rejected my check. That's not my fault but they refuse to fix it.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

This is a very spacious place to live at. The management staff is quite reluctant as they don’t take an immediate action, other than that rest all is peaceful.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Could be very beautiful and comfortable living arrangements if properly maintained. Maintenance is slow to respond to work orders and does not follow through. Mail to this complex is hard to come by, multiple packages and letters unaccounted for.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

So far I’ve received good service and the apartment is clean and quiet and there are many amenities available. I would recommend this apartment to anyone looking for a (surprisingly) quiet place (the walls seem to block out noise very well) in close proximity to campus, town, restaurants, shopping. Only downside so far is you have to pay for August rent in full but are not allowed to move in until Aug 21, so essentially you are paying for 21 days you are not even allowed to be there with no reimbursement.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Maintenance takes long. My friends sweat in their rooms and I freeze in mine. Other than that, I have no problems really. The workers at the desk are nice, however sometimes don’t always have all the answers so having a manager around to deal with certain things would be much nicer when it comes to financial situations.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

It's an awesome place to stay in, great environment and staff. Beautiful location and nearby to many of the major stores and food locations like Mc Donald's

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

The rates for the apartments are very high and people living in the same house have different rates and there are a lot of extra payments whuxh we were unaware of and we were not informed about it before

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

It’s been pretty good so far. The upstairs neighbors are a little noisy but nothing too bad. I enjoy how close the bus stop is and enjoy have a washer and dryer in unit.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

My resident experience is very welcoming , nice, helpful, and answers any questions I may have. The maintenance office is consistent and gets the job done.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Love the office staff especially the twins ! We haven’t received the best outcomes from maintenance though. The maintenance staff seems very careless, except for Tyler .

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Quiet location. Good apartment space. Unfortunately, maintenance is slow. We have some work orders that were marked as completed, but no worker has come to fix the problem

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Living here is good experience but service needs to get improved. I no longer want to live alone in 4 bed apartment. I had conversation in office many times but no one wants to listen. Apartments are good to live though.