Spacious and comfortably furnished houses are the one important factor. Proximity to margins supermarket and bus connectivity to doorstep made it that much more appealing

Everything has been a great experience besides a few maintenance issues. I definitely would recommend other students to live in the verge because the community is so calming all together.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

i really enjoy living a the verge !!! it’s a great community && the houses are very spacious !!! we haven’t had many issues with anything!!!

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Gd place to be safe and security, best transport bus and roads, individual rooms are Gd with in one house . The best place to be peaceful living

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

The place had been cozy and swell. It didn't take to long to get everything sorted out and ready for move in. The place feels like a home of it's own.

It's been a really good experience living here! The only thing I wish was different would be that non-smokers don't have to live next to (ie sharing a deck and front porch with) smokers. It's the only thing I can really think of that's a negative!

I love the Verge. For the past 2 years now, it has been nothing but a blessing to live in this house. I have had some great roommates that have lived with me as well.

The community is nice at The Verge. There are always different specials or rewards happening. The staff at the office is always responsive and cares about our concerns.

I enjoy all of the amentities that are offered. The larger 2x2 aparrments have a great kitchen space and good sized bedrooms. The AC unit runs well and so is the water pressure.

The space is very nice for the cost of living in Indiana. It is close enough to IUP to walk or drive, and is located close to local stores, including groceries, restaurants, and other shopping. The only downside is that the staff and maintenance staff is difficult to contact, and does not follow up with work orders in a timely fashion. We have been waiting over a month to have things fixed in our apartment since we moved in, and it does not seem like the staff is in a rush to help out.

Love the apartments. Very nice and friendly lesasing office staff. The only thing that I had minor issue with is that my mailbox technically isn’t on the street where I enter my apartment. That’s a minor inconvenience as I have to walk farther than most to get my mail.

I recently moved here, the apartment looks nice and the view is good, the location is one of the reasons why I moved here. it is really quit area.

It is overall a very good experience! I hav been here only fr 3 weeks now ! I like it ! Manintaince need to come a little quickly ! Evrythings else going good

We have been having issues, Kyle in Maintenance has been super helpful in getting everything taken care of! He has great customer service skills and is great to work with!

i just moved in, so far so good except for some maintenance issue that need to be fixed, but the house looks nice and comfy. parking are nice and the area is quite.

Hi everyone The verge is the best. It is really nice place that I am sure you will like it as soon as you live there. It is clean and close

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

So far so good been living here for 3 years now in my opinions its the best of the available the rent is reasonable and its close to everything

The resident community is good. It is clean. I would definitely recommend people to choose this community over others. The management is good they are very helpful

I love the community. It’s quiet and clean. I have stayed here for 2 years. The community is noise free. The staff is really helpful. But maintenance is little poor.

Nice place, quiet usually. They have nice amenities and lots of social activities. However my maintenance experiences have not been great. Slow and poor communication about when/if repairs were occurring

Very very very nice appartmint I really like living here , thank you very much , nice place, thank you again , nice view , near to the library

It's been cool I'm mad there is no pool I feel like you guys should have let us know way ahead that way we can find other places to swim . That was very disappointing

Overall Good Experience, however the electric bill was a killer that I had not expected it to be. The pros however was having a home like feeling.

I think that living here is great. The development is a short drive to campus, but far enough away that you can usually escape the loud parties that keep you up all night. Maintenence has been so much better with work orders. Todd is always really helpful when he comes to my place by fixing what is wrong and explaining why it happened.

Very comfortable and affordable. Easy to move in and staff are friendly. Have some small issues but nothing warranting wanting to move out of place.