Very friendly people and great location! The housing is great with lots of storage and closet space. Everything is very clean and well maintained!

This place is great and for a great price! My roommates and I love living here and wouldn’t want to choose anywhere else! Thanks so much for this opportunity

The residents is a nice, quiet place but the maintenance area could be better. Dog owners could do a better job at picking up after their pet.

So far moving into the verge has been a very positive experience. The maintenance staff has worked hard to make us comfortable and the house is great

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

So far my experience with the Verge has been great! They’re constantly keeping me updated about move in, and dates, and all the great things they have to offer. I’m excited to start living there soon!

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

It’s great! But the ac isn’t working so it was quite warm yesterday and it made getting organized difficult. Can we get more window units?

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

The staff and management are nice and do their best to help out anyway they can. Maintenance could use a little more urgency sometimes unless they are busy

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

So far I have been extremely pleased with the process. Jerrell was incredibly helpful, and worked hard to make sure everything was just right. I was genuinely sorry to hear he left for my beloved Corps. He'll make an outstanding Marine. I did deduct a half star for two reasons. For about 3 weeks after signing my online lease agreement the sales office would call me to bug me about coming in to fill out an application and tour the site. All of which I'd obviously done. Nothing huge, but it was annoying. And two, setting up the water utility has been a chore, which is also partially American Water's fault. No one seems to be able to tell me what address should be given to AW, and they're convinced no water at all is run there. Couple this with I can't tell what the actual name is. The Verge, The Arch, Campus Connection, and another name that escapes me. The Cove? The Core? Something along those lines. Needs to be one name for the sake of ease. But really it is a minor inconvenience in the grand scheme. The staff is terrific, the grounds are amazing, and I'd find hard to be happier elsewhere. 9/10 would recommend.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

I love living here!! I love my view...my while family is living with me now...finally have enough room for everyone..couldnt be happier.its a great place to live

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

its a very good neighborhood and the apartments are quite good compared to other apartments near IUP. the amenities aren't much but the full house that u get adds to being the biggest advantage and u can have lot of fun here.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Nice community, very peaceful. Office staff is nice and welcoming. Maintenance takes forever to come when requested. Other than that I’m satisfied.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Love everything except the consistency with electric. Our home has a bad draft which makes the temperature fluctuate and also allows bugs to enter the premises. Love the porch!

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

With a great location off campus but close enough to be near all the action at IUP. You would believe nothing could be wrong with this affordable housing option. BUT, this student housing may have the worst maintenance program I have ever dealt with. From maintenance workers lying saying they have solved the issue and talk to one of my roommates(they talked to know one) to going weeks with out a washer and dryer to do laundry. Finally when they did bring a new unit they ran my front porch hand rail over and broke it as they where all laughing among each other I knew it wasn't funny because it would never be fixed. But they did fix it later that week with a zip tie yes the ripped out of the ground broken hand rail was zipped tied back together 10/10 service. The one young maintenance guy does his job well and apologizes for the lack of care the other workers have for you're apartment.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Average residence, very spacious living areas, it’d be nice if my microwave actually worked, outdoor lights in the community are never on which makes me feel a little unsafe at night

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Location and anenities wonderful. Love my dog is permitted here and in the main office. The house wasn’t cleaned well before I moved in though. There was a sock in my closet and blunt in ashtray. My sink clogged with man hair. Baseboards were not wiped down at all. Oven gets too hot and burns everything. And bathroom downstairs runs constantly after flush unless wiggle thing inside back of toilet. Boards in windows. Was mold in bedrooms downstairs so bad that no one can live there. But I get whole apartment to myself so I don’t mind. So much space. Kitchen space great but had to clean mouse waste that was inside drawers that wasn’t cleaned before I moved in. I am a professional cleaner so I know what is normal for an apartment to be cleaned like when new residents are coming. Ive cleaned for complexes many times and have never left an apartment this gross. But I guess I only pay 425 so I can’t complain too much and never have to the office bc I don’t have time. I’ve eventually gotten it around to my standards by myself but feel bad for other residents

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Maintenance could be done in a more timely manner other than that no issues. Communication with maintenance as well should be better. It took forever for things to get fixed and idk why.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

so far everything looks perfect, the maintenance are quick and respectful. need to improve security in the parking because some people who live in other places are parking and are leaving their cars when traveling long term out of town.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Great community, very safe. The unit is very up to date and clean. I love how you do not have specific parking spaces. I enjoy having the opportunity to use the gym and tanning.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Living at the Verge has been a good experience for the most part. The worst experience here is when dealing with maintenance. They treat people poorly, with no respect, and act like the residents are an inconvenience.

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

Love it Love this lovely apartment.It is really nice place just go and rent there then relax and enjoy thanks the verge for being good place to live

Reply from The Verge Indiana Phase I

I don't live here yet, but it's already better than The Arch. I love the big kitchen/dining area and the fact that there's more than one trash bin.

i have enjoyed living at the verge !! the rooms are spacious & has been an amazing home away from home!! It is a safe neighborhood & close to campus!! would definitely recommend!!

Horrible place to live. House was freezing in winter and hot warm weather months. We would turn the air and heating system on but that cost us over $400 in electric bills. Maintenance took over two months to come. They wrote on the website that they came in May after request was made in March. My roommates were home and said no one came. Highly disappointed in the verge.

This community is nice and quiet and a perfect way to start out on your own. I never been away from home and this place made me feel right at home.

So far, have not officially moved in yet, but everyone I have dealt with has been so helpful and the community looks very nice. So excited to move in!