The Verge - Las Cruces

4.1

4.1

Right now my neighbors are really noisy. The dog above me is very loud and it barks a lot. I wish I could rate the experience higher, but since I am stuck inside most of the time all I hear is this dog and I have to give a low rating.
Due to COVID-19, there is a lot of changes and most of the amenities are shut down, but there is always time for coffee or tea! That's my favorite.
The staff is so amazing, and always so friendly and willing to help! Really helped with the moving process, and all the extra perks are pretty amazing too. It’s the free printing for me!
Honestly, living at the verge made my freshman year in college a lot more memorable. From the pool parties, meeting new friends and mingling. My dog loves the park, it made life a lot easier for me and him not to mention the good pricing!!
1 star
The staff tells you something and then a month or two later tells you something completely opposite. There are always problems with the apartments, the WiFi, and with parties going on. They also do not monitor anything and people do drugs all over.
Honestly love it at the verge! Great place to live, friendly and helpful staff, outdoor pool/gym, plus conveniently close to campus which is a big plus. I would recommend!
Great amenities! Me and my roomates love to have picnics outside near the fire pit. We all have utilities included which is convenient! Staff is always really nice and chill. All the giveaways and opportunities are fun and different!I love that we can make our apartment how ever we choose!
the apartment community here is really nice! i enjoy the time with my roommates, meeting new people and spending time w my dog at the dog park.
1 star
Residents don’t clean up after themselves. Residents do not walk their dogs with leashes on. Trash is piled in the street. The so called “gated” community does not have a functionally closing gate.
The Verge has some great things but there is a lot that ends to be fixed. The trash in the dog park is never taken out from the little one by the entrance. I think there needs to be more down when pairing random people together, like having a third party person that can help. I also wish there was a walk path from building 9 to the dog park and pool area. I and many others have tripped due to the rocks.