The apartment community is more opened this time around and a lot more better then where I use to live. Although there is some issues, it's a really great environment

I’ve lived here for four years and have had a good experience. Good place to live during college. Staff is always friendly and willing to help out.

The verge is great. Good amenities and apartment layout. Maintence orders are completed in a timely manner but management can be difficult to work with.

I enjoy living here. The apartments are good. I wish that they could fix our requests a little faster but that is my only complaint. Other than that the community and workers are nice.

Good place to live, I have allergies to dogs and they gave me a room that had a previous pet owner so that was unfortunate. I do enjoy the community and free printing though

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Great! The experience from living in these apartment is great because of the staff. I love all the accessories that come with the apartment.

maintenance can be quicker. it would be better if we get an approximate date on when work orders will be completed. noise level can be lower also.

The staff is always welcoming and friendly. Maitance I'd always willing to help they just take a while to show up. It's a very nice environment to live in overall.

Very nice apartments, friendly staff nice rooms. The price is good. Only complaint would be rooms needed some little things like a once over to clean the tubs fridge ect

I've lived at the verge for a few years now. When I moved in it was call the grove haha. It's usually a great place to live. Sometimes it's frustrating waiting for lease incentives.

It's a great place to live with a lovely atmosphere! Move-in was smooth and organized which removed a lot of stress! Internet and cable works great which is definitely a plus!

Work orders done and apartment complex is very nice. Amenities are all as expected and a friendly staff is always willing to help. Happy to be here.

I really like the size of he apartment and the activities to do on the property. I like the basketball court, pool, and I like that there is a fire pit that is open to everyone

It isn't loud, the apartment is very nice and I like my room. The community is good and the staff are very helpful. I really like the covered parking.

Doing good. Super happy about the apartment, excited to live at The verge apartments. I do still have some work orders that aren't completed however.

My apartment complex gets pretty dirty (cigarette butts and beer cans) but other than that I love it. I feel safe with the security walking around. I wish they would break up more parties DURING THE WEEK. (they do a great job during the weekend)

Very quiet and clean. Clubhouse is friendly and always willing to help. Everything that the apartments offer are very convenient and help for college students.

The apartment complex is clean and very welcoming. The staff is nice and helpful. But the maintenance is very slow. I put in a work order three days ago and said it was urgent but they still have yet to come.

I like the monthly events that they orginize where they serve food. I also really like meeting new people each day around the building complex.

I love it here. It is so comfortable, everyone is so nice and the staff is very friendly and helpful. I live the gym, the tanning beds, the pool and the coffee

So far it has been excellent except that I have been waiting for a work order and have had a few minor problems with the apartment, such as a broken door.

The verge is definitely cares about the welfare of each and every one of its residents and quickly responds to any situation that arises that raises a residents concerns.

It's great. Just some upkeep that needs to be done. The sink doesn't drain very well and the microwave has a crack in it. Other that this the apartment is good

Customer service at the front office is outstanding. Need to hire more maintenance workers to help the existing ones. Noise is an issue, especially after hours.

The staff are really friendly and knowledgeable. They respond quickly to resident needs and the place is very clean and well taken care of. Love it!