The Verge - Las Cruces

The verge has everything a college student could need at an affordable price! The occasional giveaways are a great way for the office to keep in touch with residents and get their minds off of school for a minute!
I love living here the people are so friendly and the neighborhood. thank you so much for making this experience the best ever, this is also my first apartment to live in.
Overall it was a unique experience. The roomate experience wasn't as great. Everything else was. Every time I contacted maintenance they showed up and always fixed the problem.
Throughout the leasing experience at The Verge, the staff are so helpful and accommodating, answering all my questions and being proactive to assist me through the process.
i love the verge! it was a great apartment for a first year college student. it was very clean and loved all that you can do there. staff is very nice and loved how they stayed involved with everyone who stays there.
I absolutely love the staff!!!! My dog loes the dog park and the treats the staff gives to the pups. I also love the pool and free coffee!!
You can’t go wrong with The Verge. It’s close proximity to campus, amenities, events, and friendly staff are hard to beat. I love that it’s pet friendly!
The verge is very nice and clean. apartments are close to campus also so it is very convenient if you are a college student. Everyone is just so friendly as wellz
I always enjoy the Friendly staff that is here at the verge. The maintenance staff is also great! Huge shoutout to them for keeping the area clean.
The verge is such a wonderful place to live at. They staff are always helpful with anything and everything. My time spent at the verge is great.