Great place to live. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The apartments themselves are well-furnished and any problems you might have, the staff are very quick to fix.

The apartments are very cozy & the overall noise is very low. The staff is super great too! There are many activities to keep you busy at this complex! I especially love the free coffee or tea!

Great place to live! Very close to college campus! Great place for college students! Defiantly refer to live here during that time for college

Living at the verge has always been good. I enjoy their free coffee each week. I am Grateful the verge provides free printing for their aggies

Whats not to love about a place that is right next to campus and is fully furnished, plus all the great activities they plan make living there as easy as it should be in college

A good place to live next to the university and has a great helpful staff. The maintenance workers are a big help and always get to the problem as soon as they can.

My experience has been pretty great at the verge. The location to school at NMSU is great and the room is pretty nice. The staff is also very friendly.

Absolutely Love it here there is nothing here you cant do. Its an extremely friendly yet professional environment. Everybody is friendly, maintenance doesnt take long at all to respond to calls. Everybody pretty much minds there own and keeps it very mannered

This apartment has good facilities and great stuff. Therefore, I got great opportunities to live here. So I recommend you to live here the verge.

I love the amenities that comes with the verge here in las cruces. The pool is perfect and the basketball court is my favorite, I'm not sure if the dog park needs a few more features for the pups

As of late, it has gotten better. At times though, it seems that maintenance is hesitant to fix certain things. One example is out window. Its been cracked since we moved in, but they won't replace it because only the outside pane is cracked

this is a nice apartment complex. The rooms and amenities are very nice and it's not too loud. I have good roommates and have enjoyed my time living here.

I have been impressed with The Verge and their staff. My living experience here has been wonderful! I have not been disappointed and I am glad I chose to live here!

I really enjoy living at The Verge great place and definitely would recommend. I have met many new friends and have many friends who are trying to move in soon.

Lovely community, dog friendly, quiet at night and peaceful. Great amenities, my roommate Is very good match. Love the security gate and access to campus

The Office workers are very friendly and helpful. The gated community environment is very appealing as a single person. I also appreciate the security guard that walks around the complex and parking lot at night.

I love living at The Verge! Very chill environment and I love all the cool activities that The Verge hosts! And I renewed my lease because I cant wait to live here next year as well!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Living here overall has been pretty great so far. The staff is very friendly and the community in itself is fun, plus it’s right there next to the campus so that’s a really big plus not having to pay for a parking pass if you choose to walk or ride a bike to your classes

It’s been pretty good had some communication problems with all the different departments but ended up well! Definitely suggest living here!!!

I enjoy the community and environment at The Verge. I am mostly fond of the events held for all residents, allowing everyone to feel welcomed.

I love how involved the staff is with organizing fun events for everyone in the complex. The apartments maintain a pleasant and clean environment. The only thing I would comment on is the friendly attitude or lack thereof there is in the office at times. It's not a huge issue though!

So far I’ve had a great experience. The staff is extremely friends and always willing to help with any issues. It’s also very nice that everyone gets there own bathroom.

This is my first time living on my own, and I’ve truly enjoyed my experience here at The Verge of Las Cruces. They have all you need at a good price and to top it off they always have activities you can do, while doing that you meet other members of your community! It’s been great.

The verge is a great place to live, especially when you're a student on a budget. The community and staff are friendly, the apartments are comfortable, and the amenities include everything I look for in an apartment complex and more.

I love it. All my needs are met within a quick timely manner, and my experience with the employees has always been friendly and helpful! Thank you to The Verge and everyone around for such a great first couple of months here.