This is the Place to Move Into!!! Legit no slumlords here.~ No BS- THE AMENITIES!! THE ALL INCLUSIVE PRICING ~ The customer Service ~ Pricing & Maintenances Outstanding. Safe, Quiet. My Dog Jelly Bean w me. Grateful I discovered them. Have no doubts

Excellent facility all around and great people that get accepted into the apartment community. A perfect place for someone looking to stay close to the campus!

Great environment! Lots of privacy. My car is safe. Any problems with maintenance are fixed fast, as soon as we sent a request they come and check it out.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The Verge updated they pool equipment, what you think is awesome they did that. The staff is very friendly and I'm very hopeful. It's kind of expensive but overall a good place to live.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The Verge is a very nice place to live! The activities are fun and the staff is very kind! They are doing a great job here and I would definitely recommend it!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Great experience overall. I lived there for a year and it was definitely a memorable year. The year flew by before I knew it and I met some new people too.

It is a nice apartment. It is good for college students. Especially first year college students that don’t have planned room mates because you can be assigned.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I really like living here. All the amities are great that come with it that you can’t always get at other places. There are some things that I don’t like about it like, a lot of times we have issues with the appliances and things but besides that I really like living here!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Great place to live! It is really close to campus. The staff is always friendly and ready to help you answer any questions that you may have.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Everyone is soo friendly and nice and everyone just seems to have a great sense of community. I really like being able to live in a place that is protected because it makes me feel safer.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I have never had any problems with the verge that they haven’t fixed immediately. I have always been treated with respect and if I ever do have a problem, it is fixed within two days max.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

LOVE THE STAFF! The amount of activities the verge puts on is exceptional! I like having access to a gym and tanning beds as well as a printer in the office.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Is an amazing place! The neighborhood and the people are what you looking for a quiet and good place. And my pet is happy for living with me!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I live living at The Verge so far. To be honest, I don't like it at first because I had lots of issues with the management but I don't know if that really matters right now. There are so many reasons why I enjoyed living in this apartment so far: The staff working in the office are friendly. Notifying me if I had a package is a plus too! I like the amenities especially the gym and the pool however, I hope that there will be a time that the time for events would be a little late because I usually get home late. I also suggest a room for improvement: I hope you will put a doorbell on every door and I hope the gate would be a lot nicer, maybe a gate who is like a slide one/the one that you have at the back. My friends who visited me had a problem with the gate. But over all, I like living at The Verge. =)

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

So far so good. The staff is super friendly and the maintenance request take no time at all. I've enjoyed my stay here for the amount of time that I've been here.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

An amazing place to live!! Staff is always so friendly and willing to help! Maintenance is always fast to respond and is constantly doing something to better our community.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I always have fun here. You guys have so many things for us to do which is so nice. I love having the pool since swimming is one of my favorite sports.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

This is a great place to live at. I’m surprised how well I’ve adapted living here. All the amenities are amazing and it’s great that we’re allowed to have pets. The living area is outstanding, couldn’t be more happier here.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The verge in Las cruces new Mexico has been nice. Their staff is friendly and always acknowledging you as you walk in and out of the office.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I absolutely love living here. The staff is super helpful, amenities are i great condition, and the location is really convenient! On top of that the pool, and gym are just a really great bonus.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Good fun place to live at. You meet alots of of fun people, clean area. Good perks, large rooms, own private bathroom. Lot to do in the community.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The verge has been an amazing experience and has made sure that when ever I need some assistance they are there. Thank you Verge las Cruces your the best

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

For the most part everyone keeps to themeselves. Everyone is so nice and chill. I also appreciate how helpful the staff is. Although, there needs to be a entry way next to the side exit

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I enjoy living here I don’t really have any problems. Living here is much better than living at the dorms. I love being able to have my own privacy. I also like that when I do have a problem it’s usually able to fixed by the staff.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I love living here. They make me feel at home 24/7. The community is wonderful and the staff is super awesome. I love being part of this place!