The verge is a very fun place to live and there’s lot to do! The pool, gym, and the activities planned by the staff are very enjoyable. I recommend you moving in!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Great living here everything is great.. I enjoy the apartment the quiteness and the service that they give us here at the office. Greatly monitored such an honor living here

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

It’s great living here! I don’t have any issues. My dog has plenty of space to go and walk and run in the dog park. There is only the noise that happens once in awhile but that’s it.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Living at the verge, in Las Cruces has always been good! I have respectable neighbors and gained new friends while living here. I love that the verge is pet friendly.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I love my apartment and the community is great, it’s a plus that school is so close too. I haven’t had a problem since moving in and I hope it stays that way.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Living here is super convenient, being that it’s so close to NMSU campus. The units are really spacious and they do a great job of having them move in ready. I’ve already resigned my lease for the following school year.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Ever since I’ve lived here I’ve never had problems enjoy living here . Having security is the best thing they’ve added to the verge it keeps things safe

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Great community, and best expirence I’ve had in college. Even though I’m the beginning it was rough starting off as new resident there I’ve turned out to love it after all!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Awesome! I have lived at the verge for a semester and have not one complaint! Maintenance is always fast, and reliable. Convenient distance from campus and overall awesome staff!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Awesome I love the staff and the residents. Lot of fun activities do keep your self entertained. Well keeped and maintenanced. Good rates and incentives

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Great place to live and lot of great perks!!! The gym is accessible 24hrs which is nice and the staff is always willing to help!! A great place to live!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Arriving here, I was given the unit key and had trouble with the door. Someone came and opened it and reset my key, and was so apologetic about it. I love my room, everything was clean and nice, and I would strongly suggest that others move here too!!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Its a great place to live for college students wjo are attending NMSU. It is very close to campus and lots of perks for living here. My favorite thing is that all of the expenses are combined into the rent which makes it so easy.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I love the community here! I never have issues with anything and I love the area! I would definitely recommend these apartments to my friends.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I love living at The Verge! It has everything ive needed in an apartment complex being a student at college. I really enjoy that their are opportunities to do activities.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I have feel very comfortable living here, I just love it it’s winderful and just love how it’s an apartment with perfect privacy and has it’s space.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Great location. Nice, safe place to live. Only blocks from NMSU campus. Very convenient. Lots of amenities such as swimming pool and community center.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The folks at the front desk are always helpful and personable, maintenance staff get to requests as soon as they can, having in-house washers and dryers are a major plus, and community activities are always a nice opportunity to get out of the house and de-stress a little

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The verge has been awesome and I’ve had a great time. It’s peaceful and continent and is a decent price. I’m glad I chose to live here, because it’s been really nice.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

It's great. There's nothin' to complain about. Great environment. Great employees. great coffee. Maintenance usually responds relatively promptly.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

When I came for a tour it was a super good experience because the people were super nice and the amenities were awesome. I cannot wait to move in!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Love how close to campus the apartments are. There is always different activities to participate in. All the staff is really friendly all the time.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Living at The Verge has been a one of a kind experience. Being in school and still having have to work, The Verge and management have made it living at the verge a great experience with people who care where you live and how you live!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The internet is fast and my neighbors are quiet. The orientation was good but they left out protocol on trash and mail. The beds are a good size. Overall good experience

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Thank for verge for thinking about our pets! I appreciate the events that you hold for our pets too. It is very nice of you guys to hand out treats!