The Verge - Las Cruces

Rent is pricey, but the community is friendly and the apartments are nice. Plus there is a lot included in the rent. It’s close to the university I go to as well.
Its alright, i like the pool and the distance to campus is within walking. I think its a tad expensive and dont think i can afford to keep living here saddly
I am really enjoying it here, I just renewed my lease as well! There are definitely some things that could be improved but whenever they are brought to light, you guys handle it fast. I appreciate that!
Great place. The staff is nice and friendly. The location couldn't be better, it is only 5 minutes away from the college. The amenities are one the best things about the Verge, specially the internet.
Management is a little unorganized, but they seem to be improving. The amenities here a pretty nice- especially the free printing. It’s also close enough to walk to campus.
Living here has been a great experience. The location you can’t beat, the staff is super nice and the units are spacious and clean. The pool and the gym are great added bonuses.
I really enjoy my resident experience because everyone here is friendly, the staff is outstanding. You guys help us when needed and make sure we are well taken care of.
Amenities and location are great! Anytime I have a question or problem the front desk will have a quick response or a solution to the issue.
I love it and I’m thankful for the verge allowing me to have my first experience moving into my own apartment for the first time. It was a good experience
The verge is very amazing. It has multiple events to attend and each one is great to be apart of. I love the environment that makes me happy to call it home.