Living at The Verge has been a one of a kind experience. Being in school and still having have to work, The Verge and management have made it living at the verge a great experience with people who care where you live and how you live!

The internet is fast and my neighbors are quiet. The orientation was good but they left out protocol on trash and mail. The beds are a good size. Overall good experience

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Thank for verge for thinking about our pets! I appreciate the events that you hold for our pets too. It is very nice of you guys to hand out treats!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Living at the verge is a great experience when you want to get the college life experience. The environment is over great and there always something to do. It's location is also great from the university.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

My experience at The Verge has been fantastic. I have great roommates and the management is friendly and helpful. The activities offered are very fun and helpful in meeting other students. I would definitely recommended The Verge to others.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

These are great apartments in a great area. They are a bit older and that brings some issues, but the maintenance and office staff are always friendly and quick to respond to such issues. I have loved my time here and will always recommend it to others.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I have really enjoyed living here. The location is perfect for school. The rooms are nice and spacious and if there’s any issues maintenance is usually good about coming by and fixing anything needing to be fixed.

The best place I’ve live since forever I really like it here and I hope to live her next year and bring more friends so they can experience the verge!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The Verge of Las Cruces is a nice place to live. There is alots of activities such as playing pool, have a cookout or bonfire, swimming etc.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I have been living at the Verge for a couple months now, and I love it! The staff is always awesome and happy to answer any questions that I may have, and maintenance is always fast. The location is GREAT and gives me the opportunity to be so close to university. Highly recommend to any students looking for an apartment!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I am very pleased with The Verge apartments. The apartments are in a great location that make destinations like grocery stores, school and entertainment a short drive away.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The people here are very friendly including staff, residents, and maintenance. Haven’t had any problems since iv lived here. I look forward to the rest of my year here at The Verge

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Great place to live, affordable, close to the college, very comfortable, polite customer service, amazing living conditions, fast repairs when I put in for a work order. The Verge came highly suggested to me, and i highly suggest it to anyone looking for a nice place to live.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

It’s great the environment is Fantastic. The activities held are fun and it’s nice getting to know the other readidents that live here. The property is well taken care of

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Good, everyone is nice, place is very clean. Maintenance is helpful and got problems fixed very fast. Love the dog park, everyone cleans up after themselves

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The Verge has been so great! It has so many amenities such as the in unit washer/dryer, a fully furnished apartment, easy access to a gym and pool, and such a great and helpful staff!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

This has been my favorite experience living here. My room mates are amazing and everything has be great. I love the special awards and different student experiences

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The Verge has been a comfortable, inviting, and convenient place to live. The staff is very helpful and welcoming when I have many questions.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Love living at the Verge. Having a year long apartment that is furnished is very convenient. I enjoy the many activities they offer. I also like the location very easy for me to get to NMSU

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Great staff and environment. Since I’ve moved in it’s been nothing but good things to say! Neighbors are respectful and friendly! Nothing bad you can say about the verge!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

The staff is responsive and extremely helpful!! There are numerous perks to living at the verge and it makes college life a little easier!!!

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

My apartment is great, and I love the community. I would appreciate it if the gates could be closed off to non residents, it have been almost a month since I’ve moved in.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

I enjoy the free food that is provided through the apartment social get togethers. I also enjoy the location and how close it is to DACC and the rest of the community.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Overall I think that it is a great place to start off when going to school at NMSU. I like how The Verge interacts with the residents with games and events.

Reply from The Verge - Las Cruces

Nice place to live for NMSU students. Very convenient location and for a great price. As long as you dont mind having roommates that you dont know, you'll do great here!