I began staying at the Verge in the summer which was perfect with the volleyball courts and pool area. Being that I enjoy swimming and being outdoors this easily became the perfect place for me!

The verge is a nice place to live. The CA’s are pretty nice. But for the prices we pay some things could be better. I’ve had many issues and some of them have been fixed but most haven’t so I stopped bringing them up. But I did talk to the property manager and he really does care. One of the biggest issues here is security. Since I moved in in August the front gate has worked for a total of 1 week. The fencing along the apartments in the back is broken and people just walk into the property. But besides that living here has been good. They do have some upgrades and renovations coming soon so hopefully that will fix some of the issues.

Decent apartment, but needs an upgrade. Staff is nice and very helpful. The apartments are very dirty and walls are extra thin. Can get loud and unsafe.

Overall it’s been an ok experience Only real issue is maintainence and their lack of communication and response time. New Office staff is friendly and reasonable.

So far so good! I've always heard bad things about the maintenance but I put one in and it was addressed almost immediately before I even moved in!

Very good apartment complex for students! Wish I would’ve moved in way before! So many amenities are available, but best of all - free printing!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Everything works and runs well. Floors are insanely thin—we hear our upstairs neighbors clomping around extremely loudly. I don’t know if this issue can be physically fixed other than us asking them to cool it.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

My experience have been fun and full of life at the verge! I love it here! The maintenance can be alittle slow at time but everything works well!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Living at The Verge has been an incredible experience. From the friendly and communicative staff to the amazing amenities, it is by far the best decision I’ve made to stay here, and the best place to call home.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Awesome work guys! I love the location of the apartments. The staff is always nice and friendly. Even with bad weather our lights don’t go out.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The Verge is just as good as any other apartment building. I haven't had any major problems with it but I have heard some other residents have had some trouble. Overall, it's not a bad place to live

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I love this place. It’s very clean and the staff is super nice and welcoming! I’m super in love with the idea of the tanning bed! But that may be a girl thing haha

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The front desk staff are always friendly and helped me through the renewal process. There was a mix-up and I signed a blank lease but they notified me ASAP. No complaints

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Besides a few maintenance issues I like the Verge. It’s a great place for college students. It has laid back rules and everything is included.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

It has been blast and I have learn a lot while staying in a apartment. I have learn to be more independent and know how to balance my money.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I love how accessible the dog park is. I love the set up of my apartment and how close it is to campus. I also appreciate how secure and safe I feel in my apartment.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

It has been a good experience. The staff are helpful and some apartments are well maintained. There are times trash are not kept where they are supposed to be. I would appreciate if trash and maintenance requests are addressed more quickly than it has currently been addressed.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Overall, it’s been an okay experience. The staff in the office is very nice, always kind and welcoming. I like the size of the bedrooms. I like the way they look. The only problem I have is getting any maintance done.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The staff have been pretty friendly to me and informative. My move in was fast and easy for the most part. My maintenance request was looked into within a day

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The entirety of the time I’ve lived here, my mailbox key has not worked at all. I finally got a call for a new one and I’m moving out. The front office tries their hardest and is very friendly but most tasks from them take way too long.

Living here has been an overall good experience. Maintenance is not the best, but the front office people are really nice and I enjoy all the fun activities (like grocery bingo).

Great community. Fun opportunities and good amenities. Maintaince is the only issue. It takes awhile for issues to be resolved. Otherwise the noise is minimal and the staff is friendly and helpful.

The staff iz nice. Place is beautiful. A tad pricey if you know the people you live with really well might be cheaper somewhere else. But cant complain

Management is so nice and I appreciate them very much. Neighborhood is average especially for it to be student housing but I haven’t had any problems and I’m like living here!

Relatively nice area with friendly residents, maintenance crew worked quickly and efficiently in the first month or two but things continued to break/stop working and maintenance showed up less. Front gate started closing at night, we were warned, leaving long lines of cars at front gate because people were unprepared, having residents stuck outside the complex we continually over pay for.