Very great workers, and staff is very friendly. Amenities are great, especially the new gym. Staff was very attentive and helpful with problems going on in unit.

The floor to ceiling sound is super loud if the person above you walks heavily there is room for improvement. Also checking to make sure everything works properly before someone moves in would be great too

Nice size rooms. The maintenance team does not respond to requests quickly, but overall great place to live so far. Staff is friendly and the gym area is nice.

The staff has been incredibly helpful and nice. My apartment had some problems when I moved in, but the staff made things right. So far I have enjoyed living here, as it is close to the SFA campus and it has all the amenities I could need including printer access and fast internet.

I had a pretty bearable experience. Lovely space and amenities provided. Maintenance requests takes awhile to get fulfilled. Surroundings are fairly clean.

This apartment complex is way better than my previous apartment complex. The clubhouse is fantastic, and the employees are always so helpful

Everyone is so friendly here and it is so close to the SFA campus! I really like living here, although our maintenance request hasn’t been even checked on and it’s been a full month.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Staff is super nice and attentive. Work order was done the same day it was sent in. The apartment was very clean when I first moved in. No bugs have been seen so far. Would recommend

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I have enjoyed living here so far. The amenities are great. Work orders go through somewhat quickly, and the front desk is always willing to help.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I’ve been through what seems like hell and back with this complex. One thing is FOR SURE, I will not sign another lease with them. But all in all I’m just happy I have somewhere to stay, and

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

So far it’s been pretty good here, the only thing is that I have noisy neighbors who stomp loudly every night. Other than that the overlook is a great place!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

"The staff are super nice and always looking for ways to help you when you have questions. The location is so close to campus and great walking distance!"

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Honestly, I did not have high expectations when moving to the, now Overlook but it has been one of the nicest apartment complexes I have stayed at. I’ve lived in 3 others in Nacogdoches. I have not had bug or mold issues. The maintenance has become better and the updates are very nice. Some things such as the 24 hr access and new furniture has been slow to roll out as well as the pool being constantly locked are really the smallest issues that are happening. The staff is friendly and they really try to know you.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I have lived here for 3 years and I really like it. The staff is always helpful and does a lot to make me feel at home!. At times maintenance requests can take a bit longer than expected to get fixed, but if it something super drastic they do their best to get to you in a timely fashion. My only wish was that the furniture in my units living area could get changed! I was really hopping with the upgrades this year that we could get some new furniture. The couch I currently have is a bit old and is uncomfortable to sit on. Other than that I have really enjoyed living here and all upgrades so far have been amazing!!!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

So far I haven’t had an awful experience living here. However, the complaints I do have are that when I moved in my bedroom, living room, and kitchen all were very dirty and we had to deep clean the whole thing before i could even start moving things in. I can also hear the people above me very often.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The community is okay. But the office keeps saying many commodities like the gym and computer access to be open 24 hours but it still has not happened. Also the maintenance does not do the best job of responding. We were also promised new furniture but that has not happened either.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I enjoy living here! The upgrades were very nice and came at the perfect time! I love the new gym and the addition of the yoga room. The new mailing system is super handy when I need to run in and out. I can’t wait until the facilities become 24hrs. They are trying to make everything very accessible and I appreciate that!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Things have been a lot better since new management and new maintenance has taken over. Things seem to be working more smoothly with the new amenities throughout the apartment. Really enjoy the rule about friends being at the pool.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I haven’t even lived here a year and I’ve had so many issues. From maintenance Issues, too renovation issues. Communication issues with the front office. The condition of the building that I live in etc. If I wasn’t graduating, I would not have the intent to sign a lease here next year.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I don’t have noisy neighbors, and I love the location!! The light above the stairs is still out, so night time is scary especially going home alone. I have a neighbor but i don’t know who they are

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

None of my utilities have been fixed as ordered. been 2 weeks now and my washer still has no cold water. The space is nice to live in, but after a while of having no washer, i gotta wash my stuff without having it shrink, so please get my washer fixed...

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Love the Overlook and staff! Always something fun going on too! Staff is always so helpful, and the Overlook has the BEST amenities! They keep everything clean and up to date!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Enjoy living here the last two years! Staff is great! Mel is always there to help out and maintenance is doing a great job! The upgrades are really nice!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

All the updates are great and much needed! I was matched with amazing roommates. I love the new amenities, especially the computer lab. Awesome place to live!