Wonderful apartment complex for price and convenience! Having it come furnished and with private bathrooms is great. The free printing is bonus too, especially when in nursing school ;)

My resident experience has been great thus far. The facilities and complex are really nice and the employees are amazing, plus very helpful.

Being a resident at the verge is a good experience for the most part! I have no complaints. I always have a parking spot in front of my building!

I absolutely love everything about living here at the verge phase two! The staff is very helpful and they try there best to get the job done in a timely manner :)

My grand daughter lives here and so far feel that it is a safe place to live. Maintenance could be a little faster at responding to problems

Peaceful! Never had a big problem. When I did management was on top of it along with the maintenance guys. Haven’t had to put in a work order in several months. Staff is very friendly!

Been an amazing year living here at the verge . I love the quietness and the hospitality from staff . I enjoyed staying here as a senior and soon to graduate . Best place ever !

Everything has been good except maintenance requests. We put some in and haven’t hear back yet. Still need barstools and drip pans that fit.

Pretty good besides can’t get internet to work. Room is nice and private bathroom is the best part of it all. Love that there is a bunch of free amenities that I can enjoy

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Like living here. Staff is very helpful from the moment I've moved in. No complaints so far. Happy with everything from the apartment itself, including its spacious living area.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I’ve really liked living here. The people are so friendly and easy to work with. The pool is really nice and I love the fact that there is a dog park and so many friendly dog owners

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I’ve made a lot of memories here, so far, and am very satisfied with my living conditions here at Verge. Very friendly and would recommend it to any student attending Stephen F. Austin State University!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I have lived here for about a month and I really love it. There is a bug problem & I wish my unit could be fumigated but everything else is great!!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I really like being here at The Verge Nacogdoches. The staff is super helpful and patient, not to mention all of the amenities that are included. Its great

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

So far it’s be good. My roommates are unproblematic. This semester who ever lives next to us are not loud and partying every weekend, which is cool. It’s a very chill living situation.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

It’s been pretty good so far. Although I sent a request in to get something fixed in my apartment and it’s still not fixed. Besides that it’s been pretty great!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Ive had a pretty good experience here in verge. Its in a convenient location and really close to campus. Ive never had any troubles with anything.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Great experience living here! Love the rooms, facilities are nice, couldn’t think of anywhere better to live! The verge is definitely the top of Nac!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I love the verge. The prices are perfect and the staff is even better!! I love my roommates and the repairs are made in no time. There’s a place for me to walk my dog and waste stations so it stays sanitary

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

very spacious, people at the front desk are very nice, pools are awesome, maintenance is a little iffy and the garbage builds up outside the dumpster other than that its awesome

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The apartment is good. I like the bed, the shower, the toilet, the furniture, the closet, the kitchen, the washer and dryer, and the cable for tv.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The apartment is amazing and very spacious. You get your own privacy but can also have a get together with friends and family. the only problem Im having are my very loud neighbors

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Love this apartment, and my roommate!!! This apartment is close to my college campus and close to all the good restaurants. The dog park is a cool ad in for my pup.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Amazing interaction with the whole community ! Absolutely love living here (: first apartment complex to really engage with the residents and try to come up with cool ways to get us to come together.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The neighborhood is nice and I haven't had too many problems. I do wish the amenities were a bit nicer and newer. I think that maintenance is pretty quick about word orders, however sometimes they do take quite a while. Management and staff at the front desk are always really kind and really helpful with any information.