It has been good! Great amenities! Really helpful staff and maintenance! Grocery bingo is always fun! Neighbors have been a problem, but hopefully it has been taken care of!

My experience at the verge was magnificent. I haven’t quite moved in yet, but I have visited a few times. I have submitted my lease and I and extremely excited about moving into my apartment in August.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

This apartment complex is great! good size rooms, great location, pet friendly, and fun environment! I have loved living here for the past 2 years!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The verge is a great place to stay if you still want a campus feel off campus. They’re are a lot of students around so it’s a very social community.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The location is awesome and all the ammenaties is sweet. I’m very excited to move in this fall. I expect to use the basketball court and pool a lot

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I’m loving it so far! I’m doing a lease takeover and the process was very smooth and everyone at the office were servicing their customers well. The apartments are furnished and amazing!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I love the Verge. My friends and I enjoy the swimming pool the most! Everyone is friendly. The apartments are all nice & if anything goes wrong they are fast to come to help!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

My experience was really nice . The staff was very respectful and ready help. When ever I needed information about the promotions they fully explained how it works.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

It’s a great community, great people, accessible and really friendly. I feel comfortable in my apartment and it’s the perfect size for me and I couldn’t ask for a better place.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The community is amazing here at the verge. I love all the people here and all of the staff are wonderful. It is very close to campus too which makes it even better.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The staff were very thorough when answering any questions that I had. They were very helpful in helping me make my decision to live here; the area and rooms were clean and well kept.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The staff is so friendly and the apartments are great for college students! I have not had a problem with the Verge, and am so happy to have found an affordable alternative to being on campus.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Haven't moved in yet (living there in August) but everyone has been very friendly and willing to help. I can only hope that The Verge isn't too good to be true whenever my lease starts!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Very impressed. Seen a lot of things going for the verge . I’m big on safety and it’s a very safe place with the gated entrance and the dog park , pool,gym very efficient. I look forward to getting to know everyone that works here

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I have had a great experience living at the Verge. The people are nice and the staffs are nice. All my complaints were handled in a timely manner.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Love everything about this complex. The bedroom sizes are perfect and rent is very affordable. I would definitely like to renew my lease to live here again!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The staff are helpful but the apartment complex needs some improvement. The gates are always broken and the fence that divides the Verge from the other apartment complex is broken and needs to be fixed for safety purposes. I've seen people jump over the fence from the other complex.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I love living here! The pool has been redone and it looks amazing. There are always giveaways and they have food at the office at least twice a month

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The staff have been very friendly and helpful and I am so excited to move in in August. I've never lived in an apartment before but I am so excited that I am going to love here.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I haven’t moved in yet but the application process was super easy. The staff was very helpful and answered all my questions. Can’t wait to move in in August!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

There’s a lot of amenities available to us. The library, pools, dog parks, and gym are my favorite and the things I use the most. The one thing that would make it better is if we had trash valet or a closer place to put our trash.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I am currently a Child Development major with a minor in Early Intervention at Stephen F. Austin State University. I am expected to graduate in December 2018. My qualifications in child development, supervising and ensuring the well-being of young children combined with my knowledge of the education of human development, family studies, and early intervention, enables me to make a valuable contribution to many different organizations. I am seeking internship opportunities in the child life specialist field where I can utilize my experience in childcare and special education to contribute value to your company. Feel free to send me a message if you'd like to know more about my qualifications!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Very freindly, move in was breeze, graet communtity, alot of fun activities going on.Very freindly, move in was breeze, graet communtity, alot of fun activities going on.Very freindly, move in was breeze, graet communtity, alot of fun activities going on.Very freindly, move in was breeze, graet communtity, alot of fun activities going on.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I’ve enjoyed the year I’ve spent at the verge. The staff are so friendly and the resources available to us are awesome. I love that we have our own gym & tanning bed.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Overall great experience at the verge so far. i haven’t had any major issues and all the staff has been very friendly. i would definitely recommend the verge to a friend