I do not regret taking my life on my own to the verge of nacogdoches Texas it was something I wasn’t expecting and it just kind of happened and I couldn’t be happier

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

My experience so far has been good. Was having issues with my roommate but that issues have been resolved and I am enjoying my apartment. Lov it.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Haven't been here long but I really enjoy my place. It looks nice and I have not had any problems, yet. I'm sure I will renew my lease after 10 months and live here until I graduate.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The Verge has taken every opportunity to fix the issues left behind by previous management and it is obvious! Things are improving so much! We love living at The Verge where the staff cares and knows what they're talking about. The dog park was a great improvement to the property!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Verge nac works with all of their residents to make sure everything is always as it should be. The staff is always easy to get a hold of and always does everything in their power to solve whatever problem you may have as soon as possible. The grounds are always well kept and clean and neighbors are very polite and mindful.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Cool affordable place with friendly and helpful staff. They always have a smile and greet you when you walk through the door. However maintenance is slow.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Great place to live! The staff and community feels safe and welcoming. Maintenance is very slow. There should also be a second dumpster to throw trash away.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

It's been nice except maintenance hasn't been efficient. It took them a week and a half to get a dining room table and a desk for my room and we still don't even have our coffee table

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Great management and community. Things usually get done the day of or the day after. They take complaints very seriously and the price for the rooms are very reasonable.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The verge in nacogdoches is great, it's so far an awesome living experience due to the nice staff, great events, and very nice apartments. I am glad I decided to live here

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The verge is pretty cool and have many amenities that cater to your needs. I would say it's a comfortable place to live and it's great for college students.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I love community rewards. They are the real deal. Not like other apps that say you can win things but then you never do. I've earned multiple items.

Great service easy to use and I really enjoyed the friendly atmosphere l!! Now most people ask me if I would recommend the verge to anther guest and frankly I would have to give that a big 10 4 good buddy just amazing.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The apartments are cute and everything that comes with living here is great! The workout room is a greadt adsition to the apartments! Also free printing!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The apartment complex is fairly newer an it is nice. it is also pretty affordable, you just need to get used to monthly payments. It takes a little to adjust to living off campus, but it is worth it.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The Staff is amazing! Nothing but smiles and warm welcomes when walking into leasing office. Matienence works quick and efficiently. The pool in phase 2 and phase 2 are both amazing!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I've had a pleasant experience with the verge so far. The staff was very helpful with answering my questions when I was trying to finish the lease online.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

When i first moved to grove it was truly a disappointing experience. i was given a room that was serious unprepared. However the staff quickly rectified the situation and i've enjoyed living here ever since.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The apartments are great, had a few issues with some of the furniture upon arrival. However, the staff and maintenance took care of it quicky!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I am so excited to be moving here I have a good feeling about living here. From what I have seen y'all have amazing amenities and a beautiful place

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I love this apartment! The complex is so nice and I love the events the office holds. It's a real sense of community here. It's not too loud either which is a bonus!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I actually really like these apartments. But I would love for the management and maintenance to be more mindful of people with different sleep schedules and not knock so abruptly in the morning . It is very inconsiderate

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Great property! Work orders are always done in a timely manner and the free printing is a life saver. Glad I chose to live at this apartment complex.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The apartment community from what I've seen is perfect. Its not too quit or loud and there are many community activities I've seen that are held.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I love the verge. I always feel welcone when I walk into the office. I absolutely love my apartment and the price is very reasonable considering how much you get included with rent. Above all maintenance is great, any problem I have ever had they have fixed it within the next day.