I guess it’s a nice enough place to live in a college town. Idk I’m graduating soon so I’m just trying to get through the semester. It’d be chill if rent was less. I’m broke as a joke

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

It's a pretty chill spot, I love that all of my friends live over here so I don't have to drive anywhere and so far there's not to complain about.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Best living experience I've ever had in nacogdoches. The staff is extremely helpful, maintenance has improved. trash compacter is always full though, piles of trash.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Better than expected. The games and offers that the verge has is nothing like any other apartment complex I have seen. Management has been great and plan on staying here for a while.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Good environment. Hate my upstairs neighbor!! Would definitely tell other people about the good things. Enjoy the fire pit in the winter and pool in the spring!!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I really like the area where I live. The location is very convenient, being only a few minutes from campus. It makes it easier for me to get to class on time.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I love this apartment the staff is amazing, and the amenities are awesome too. I love that they have events to keep the residents involved. It’s great at the verge

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The Verge has gotten a lot better since I first moved in in August 2016. I like how they are always doing little events to get people to hang out and have fun! I’ve enjoyed my experience at the Verge.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Not bad. It’s not perfect but it’s not bad. People seem nice enough and staff is helpful when they back to you weeks later with maintenance.

Such a great complex, it really gives off a real “college student vibe”. It’s ver convenient that the gates are open during the day and close at night, it helps traffic run smoothly

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The Verge is an excellent place for students to live during their college career. Not only is the complex right next to campus, but the free printing in the front office is a lifesaver!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Very friendly and super nice!!! The whole Verge environment is an awesome place to be and I’m so so glad that I moved in and live here. Recommend it to everyone going to college

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The Verge of Nacogdoches is great! I have lived here for about a month with no problems. I love the Verge of Nacogdoches. It’s pretty cool!!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I enjoyed the living on the verge. Everyone is nice and friendly. Whenever I have a complain, it is taken care of quickly. I highly recommend this apartment.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Living here at the Verge is an awesome experience. I wish they offered one bedrooms and I would love it even more. Hopefully they make a bldg with 1 BR

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Love my apartment! Nice and clean and great office staff!! Great maintenance department!!! Would highly recommend this apartment living to anyone!!

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Great location and the fun activities planned by the staff are great. Wish my unit was a little nicer but have been here 2 years. Overall would definitely live here again.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Perfect absolutely love everything about it. The space of the bedrooms are great. The bathrooms and the closets are amazing sizes as well. The staff is also gray as well

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The verge is a pretty nice place, the only issue is our furniture is not very nice. Our couch and chair has multiple burn holes in them and there are unknown substances burned into the carpet. The maintenance is pretty unpredictable, one time we weren't helped for over a week and another day they came to fix our AC in less than 30 minutes so you never know. The amenities are very nice.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The apartment complex for the majority is great. Great pricing for broke college students. The only thing I will say is that getting maintenance out to do something is a hassle.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The Verge is a very nice place to live. The only problem I have is that they promise things and then do not deliver in the time they said they would. Other than that, I am happy with it.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I was not excited about moving to Nacogdoches in the summer of 2016. I loved Huntsville and was very nervous to move. However, when I came home to the verge all my thoughts had changed. I was so welcomed by the staff who helped get me my keys and get me situated. They answered the 3819292 questions I had and always have a welcoming smile on their face when I walk in the door to ask another question. Thank you guys for making my stay in Nacogdoches not so dull. From the pool parties, to the fire in the pit, to my favorite thanksgiving sinner y’all served, it has been one heck of a time living here.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

The Verge is a pretty chill apartment. Everyone seems to mind their business. I've had zero problems with neighbors. I've had a few problems with my room and my electric bill is high as hell but other then that it's cool.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

Great staff, love living here. I felt very welcomed by everyone everyday that I walk into the office. Apartments are great and well maintained.

Reply from The Verge - Nacogdoches

I love living here! It's a great location as well as a great price. Overall it is not too loud either. Sometimes there is trash on the grounds, but it gets picked up in a reasonable amount of time usually.