It’s a good and quiet place that is filled with helpful people. Maintenance is prompt. The only thing it’ll be a great addition to the place is having a recycling bin.

I love the staff! They work with you so much. I feel like I’m talking to family. The community is quiet and always clean. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

I like the apartment; the rooms are a good size and there are quite a few amenities. The only thing I have ever had a problem with are when we needed maintenance to come fix something, we've had to wait quite a while and sometimes things weren't fixed very well.

Management is great! Friendly and works hard to help you out anyway they can. Getting things fixed in apartment is slow and takes awhile for maintenance to get it done.

The new renovations are making the apartment complex look more modern. I really like everything they've done so far. Staff is nice and always willing to help.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Upgrades have made the apartment living better. New management and maintainence has been a huge plus. A/C is distributed poorly causing apartment to get too humid and hot at times

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Well designed apartment but when I moved in it wasn’t clean. The apartment was outdated and not kept very clean. They finally updated it after my first semester but still somewhat not clean

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I’ve loved staying here. It has a great location and it’s private. The workers are always super helpful and very nice, and will always be there if I need something done.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The apartment complex is great. The atmosphere there is amazing, very welcoming and home like. The pool is my favorite part. Being able to hang out with my friends in a clean nice area. The gym is also super great over looking the pool.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Upon arriving, I was skeptical due to the construction. Alexis turned that right around and showed me the potential of the complex. New room, new management, new outlook! I am excited to be moving here and have a management staff that cares for their tenants.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love all the updates that are being done! I also really appreciated just how helpful everyone was when I was deciding on signing my lease.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

my resident experience here at overlook is amazing! I love everything here, and it makes being a student here at stephen f. austin so much easier. the study rooms are amazing and then i can just go to the pool afterwards and relax.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living at The Overlook has been such a great experience. The amenities that the property has to offer matches the excellence of the friendly staff. The professionalism and response time of the management team is second to none. Great place to call home while finishing school.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The kitchen upgrades probably could be more cohesive with our regular brown cabinets. I figure that’s going to be fixed during turnover. But I love our new fans and bathroom upgrades!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Things have gotten better since January. I think it’s mainly because of the new property manager. The upgrades have helped make our apartments look a lot nicer. Maybe we will get new couches to replace the dirty ones that are currently in the apartments. But overall living here at Overlook has been pretty good!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience has been great & loving the new upgrades! I would definitely give someone the best possible experience to live here in future.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

As far as college living goes, it’s mediocre at best. Hopefully the upgrades and new management will better the experience. I’ve lived some places where trash is picked up for you and their rent was cheaper, just one example.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love the new upgrades that are happening around here, it makes the apartment look nice. I like how it isn’t very nous and there are always opportunities happening to meet neighbors.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love living at the Verge (now Overlook) in my two-bedroom. I love the space and having my own bathroom. Only three stars because sometimes work orders aren't responded to very quickly and when they redid the floors, they took our kitchen table and stole our trash can. We have called the front desk about it for two weeks in a row and still no response.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

New management is stepping it up with all the new renovations and fast response to maintenance requests. Can’t wait to see what’s in store soon.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The community in my apartment complex is very nice and safe. I gave four stars because maintenance is not very nice and they do not respond to my requests in a timely manner. When my heater broke on the coldest day of the year, maintenance told me that all heaters act the way mine was acting and the burning smell was normal. I know the difference between a burning smell and the smell of a heater when it is first turned on. Having said that, I believe that the verge at Nacogdoches could earn five stars from me if their maintenance would treat their residents better.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It's easy to live here. I like how close the apartments are to the school, downtown, and restaurants (not that you can really get very far away in Nacogdoches).

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The overlook nacogdoches has made a lot of improvements to the community to be better for the residents living here. The community is very welcoming and has a lot of events to attend.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

it’s getting better with new owners. they sometimes give us breakfast and are hosting new events a like a pool party. and they just replaced all toilets

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Nice and safe apartments! Plenty of community activities that are super fun perks of living here! The gate makes it too hard for my guests to get in and maintenance could be better.