Mostly, good but work orders take a while and the system has been down 3 times since I moved in. Other than that, I wish the rooms were bigger and desk people more knowledgeable.

Great place to live! The staff is friendly, the apartments are nice and I have never had a problem with maintenance or otherwise here. If you're looking for somewhere close to campus to live, this is it!

I really love to live in Grove. It is close to school, so it is very convinient. I love pools, you always meet people to chat there. Also I love that Grove has gym :)

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Very nice place to live, the staff at the front desk are amazing. Very spacious rooms. Friendly residents as well. Grounds are always kept clean.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Over all I have had few problems. However it is a hassle to get information or things in the apartment fixed sometimes. I whiched rooms and it took two weeks of me constantly going to the front office to get my room assignment changed in the system.

The Grove is doing really good! I like it here! Everybody is really nice. I love that The Grove is really pet friendly. Everybody in the office is nice and helpful.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Bad communication. Sketchy. The new management is a little better so far. I like that the gates are closing, I've been here two years and they haven't closed once even though they've told us multiple times they would be.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Really enjoy it here, great community. The appartment are mostly in nice conditions and the pool and out door areas our great. Lots of fun just to hang out

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

So far so great!!! Had to get a few things fixed in the apartment the other day and they got it done super quickly! Overall they have done everything to make our stay good!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Management has improved a lot since August. Things seem to run more smoothly and when asked things get done at a reasonable time. The apartments themselves are not in great shape still.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Maintenance is slow and still have several problems with dryer and towel hanger was never installed properly, tile is peeling back, and our brand new couch we had to request because when we moved in it was filled with dog hair and our NEW one has pointy metal frame pieces sticking out and ripping our pants and cutting us when we first got it.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I generally like the grove but there have been certain experiences that have made me second guess my opinion. First: the way you guys get ready to renew leases is not right in my opinion. As this being my first apartment, being told after only a few months of me living here that my apartment would be up for grabs and that this is my only chance to renew and that I should do it was not okay. Now that I've been here for many months I see that I could have waited to renew my lease and that I had many chances to renew and shouldn't have been rushed into the decision. People who waited to renew received gifts and such whereas everyone who renewed early got nothing except for being told that my rent was going up. Second: this apartment is a complex for college students and this may be their first apartment ever (like myself). So when I call the office to ask important questions and I'm helped by another student who has no idea what they are talking about and they end up giving me the wrong info which causes problems for me down the lie that is not right. If students are going to work in the front office they need to be knowledgable about basic questions and be able to provide explanations. Third: when I initially moved in there were parts of my apartment that were still dirty and had not been cleaned. I asked around and it seems as if this were true for a lot of apartments. I feel that we all pay too much for rent for that to happen. Don't get me wrong I enjoy the grove and living here and I like my apartment but I feel as if sometimes I'm being taken advantage of because this is my first apartment and I lack knowledge on basic apartment renting information. I have talked to a lot of fellow renters from many apartments about things I've dealt with at grove and they agree. If these issues could be handled I would ultimately give it a higher rating.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The staff are very friendly and welcoming. Everytime I go into the office I feel at home and I'm glad that I can get the help I need from them!

The Grove at Nacogdoches has been much better since the change in management. Still some issues with the gate and some problems with the payment services.

I enjoy the spacious bedrooms and the rewards given. I do not like the fact that the rent is so high and the walls are so thin you can hear everything the people around you and above you are saying.

I love living here at the grove! I love all the amenities and the staff is very helpful and freindly. Its a really great community and a great atmosphere.

I love living at grove. There is always things to do around the apartment complex as well as the pool to enjoy. The grove staff is always very helpful also!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

All and all not a bad place to live. The pool area is always clean and Sonia the parking lot. Neighbors are pretty considerate of when it is time to stop blasting music and when it is time to sleep.

I'm loving the new management at grove, seeing things we've been asking for get done! It's been a really fun place to live so far and I love how close it is to campus!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living in the grove has been a pretty thrilling experience. I have made friends, partied, sleep, studied and everything in between. I always wanted to the live in the grove so when i had the chance i did not pass up the opportunity.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

So far I have enjoyed my stay at the Grove Nacogdoches. The staff is very vibrant and helpful and always willing to help. Having a printer able for use is a plus plus. I have one complaints though. When I first moved in the apartment was a mess. It was dusty and wasn't ready the day I moved in. It appeared that it wasn't even looked over before move in.

So far so good. My experience has been good living here. When I put in work order, the maintenance gets it done on time in a prompt manner. I am very satisfied.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I LOVE living at the Grove. The staff is always friendly and management has really taken the place up a notch in the time that they've been here. :)

The Verge is a good place to live. Everyone there is very friendly and very nice including the staff. It's also not to far from campus or stores.

staff has been very helpful including anything from front desk to maintenance crew. you can always count on a friendly smile and a hello walking in to the lobby or seeing the maintenance guys around. I have enjoyed having them around.