Living at overlook has provided me an easier way of living since I am a college student. I love that everything is laid for and included in rent. It helps me learn how to budget!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I have absolutely loved living at the Verge and I am excited for another great year, and final year at SFA. I love the Upgrades that have taken place and I am very happy with the Verge.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s been a great experience! The staff has been doing a great job with the new installments and they are very friendly. Great community of people of people as well!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The overlook in nacogdoches, is a very special place for those who are looking to join a community that is like family. They offer great services and are willing to help you in anyway!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience has been great so far, this is my first time away from home so I wasn’t really sure about the whole process. But the staff at overlook have been extremely helpful in answering all my questions and making me feel good about everything! I can’t wait to move in

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Its so clean and such friendly staff!!!! Sabrina is the best and she made sure that I was 100% set to get a brand new apartment I needed in no time at all.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I don’t have noisy neighbors, and I love the location!! The light above the stairs is still out, so night time is scary especially going home alone. I have a neighbor but i don’t know who they are

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The overlook is a very exciting place to be live.All the staff are professional and friendly. The entire apartment complex stays clean and well maintained.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great place! Nice scenery and well kept! Pool is maintained and always nice to go too! Plus the grills are a great addition for fun nights! :)

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s very nice a and clean . Everyone isn’t friendly and I love the staff and maintenance . I also love all the amenities that’s are available .

The Overlook at Nacogdoches is the best complex I’ve ever called home. The new staff makes sure that residents needs are met in a timely manner. The communication is outstanding.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It is really safe and nice. All of the people here are friendly and it seems like the maintenance people have been getting caught up which is good.

I moved here in early this year. So far it’s been a great experience except the fact that I was supposed to receive a 500.00 gift card for renewing my lease and I haven’t yet.

Love the environment and STAFF! so helpful. The amenities here just keep getting better and better and i’m so happy to be apart of this community.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great place to live with great eminities! Was very helpful when my roomate and I were trying to find an apartment as well. That and how quickly they helped us get everything in order was all around great.

This apartment complex is way better than my previous apartment complex. The clubhouse is fantastic, and the employees are always so helpful

Love the building, has super big closets. The pool is always a plus. I moved in when they were redoing a lot of thing so around the complex.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Enjoy living here the last two years! Staff is great! Mel is always there to help out and maintenance is doing a great job! The upgrades are really nice!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Resident experience is great. Te only problems I've had is maintenance not coming to fix problems. Other than that the staff is nice and the living is great.

I haven’t even started living there yet, but I know it is a great community with great people! Can’t wait to start this next semester by moving in!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My apartment community at The Overlook is great and have not had any issues so far. Everybody up here that I have met have been friendly and respectful.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Love the Overlook and staff! Always something fun going on too! Staff is always so helpful, and the Overlook has the BEST amenities! They keep everything clean and up to date!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

So far everyone has been extremely helpful and sweet, I haven’t had any major problems with the new owners. The front desk associates are so sweet and the manager is as well.

Things have been a lot better since new management and new maintenance has taken over. Things seem to be working more smoothly with the new amenities throughout the apartment. Really enjoy the rule about friends being at the pool.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I’ve lived here for about 10 months and it’s been my favorite apartment complex in Nacogdoches. The staff are helpful and so is the new maintenance crew. With the new upgrades it has just made the apartments even better. So far it has been an enjoyable experience.