Been an amazing year living here at the verge . I love the quietness and the hospitality from staff . I enjoyed staying here as a senior and soon to graduate . Best place ever !

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I’ve really liked living here. The people are so friendly and easy to work with. The pool is really nice and I love the fact that there is a dog park and so many friendly dog owners

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

my resident experience here at overlook is amazing! I love everything here, and it makes being a student here at stephen f. austin so much easier. the study rooms are amazing and then i can just go to the pool afterwards and relax.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I absolutely love everything about living here at the verge phase two! The staff is very helpful and they try there best to get the job done in a timely manner :)

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living at The Overlook has been such a great experience. The amenities that the property has to offer matches the excellence of the friendly staff. The professionalism and response time of the management team is second to none. Great place to call home while finishing school.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It's easy to live here. I like how close the apartments are to the school, downtown, and restaurants (not that you can really get very far away in Nacogdoches).

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The overlook in nacogdoches, is a very special place for those who are looking to join a community that is like family. They offer great services and are willing to help you in anyway!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience has been great so far, this is my first time away from home so I wasn’t really sure about the whole process. But the staff at overlook have been extremely helpful in answering all my questions and making me feel good about everything! I can’t wait to move in

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The new renovations are making the apartment complex look more modern. I really like everything they've done so far. Staff is nice and always willing to help.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Upon arriving, I was skeptical due to the construction. Alexis turned that right around and showed me the potential of the complex. New room, new management, new outlook! I am excited to be moving here and have a management staff that cares for their tenants.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I love the staff! They work with you so much. I feel like I’m talking to family. The community is quiet and always clean. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Love the environment and STAFF! so helpful. The amenities here just keep getting better and better and i’m so happy to be apart of this community.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great place! Nice scenery and well kept! Pool is maintained and always nice to go too! Plus the grills are a great addition for fun nights! :)

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience has been great & loving the new upgrades! I would definitely give someone the best possible experience to live here in future.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I’ve lived here for about 10 months and it’s been my favorite apartment complex in Nacogdoches. The staff are helpful and so is the new maintenance crew. With the new upgrades it has just made the apartments even better. So far it has been an enjoyable experience.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Danielle and Tyler were so helpful getting us all signed up for our lease. Very thorough and informative of all the facilities and details of the lease!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living at overlook has provided me an easier way of living since I am a college student. I love that everything is laid for and included in rent. It helps me learn how to budget!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

It’s great i love it here everyone is so nice and helpful, i appreciate all the small things that the staff here does it keeps things up and running.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Its so clean and such friendly staff!!!! Sabrina is the best and she made sure that I was 100% set to get a brand new apartment I needed in no time at all.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Living here at The Overlook has been a great experience. I am very pleased with all of the upgrades that are taking place and I am super excited to use the new work out gym and cyber lounge! With the new updates and the gates working consistently, I am very pleased with the new management and staff!

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

My experience at the overlook was great as the managers were very awesome and understanding. The only thing is they could hire a better apartment officer as the one there like to attack people and intrude making it very uncomfortable to want to live there. Nonetheless they’re great

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

The apartment complex is great. The atmosphere there is amazing, very welcoming and home like. The pool is my favorite part. Being able to hang out with my friends in a clean nice area. The gym is also super great over looking the pool.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I have absolutely loved living at the Verge and I am excited for another great year, and final year at SFA. I love the Upgrades that have taken place and I am very happy with the Verge.

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

Great place to live, everyone is so friendly and all of the places are super clean and well taken care of. All of the furnishings is such a big plus too

Reply from The Overlook at Nacogdoches

I have lived here for about a month and I really love it. There is a bug problem & I wish my unit could be fumigated but everything else is great!!