I love The Verge! It has a beautiful pool and wonderful amenities I can use whenever I want! The staff is pretty nice as well! I would definitely recommend living here.

The great place ever in orlando , friendly staff & lovely pool & the gym amazing , i’m really glad to live in her everything is perfect . 💙💙

Love everyone! I feel super comfortable whether I’m in my room or out by the pool/clubhouse or even in the gym! Couldn’t be happywith my decision to move here :’)

Great experience so far. I love the events and activities that the verge is always having for the residents. The shuttle to ucf is super convenient!

My community is always ready to help. They have tons of great events and are very supportive and encouraging to their residents. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else.

Apartment is awesome, the crowd is great too. I️t is a nice apartment complex with beautiful views. I️m glad I️m in a safer area instead of where i was

I love the verge!! Its so beautiful, rooms are comfortable and the staff is always so helpful. The only reason I put half is because of the clubhouse and its long remodeling but I can't wait!

The staff is awesome, the location and facility’s are great and have allot of different activity’s to do here and good apartment would recommend

This is a great community to live in. Newly renovated and great office staff. Maintenance is on point but rarely needed. Parking is easy and great kitchen.

Great experience there pool and gym are amazing and staff are also very friendly, Good prices too! I also like there roomate matching so you dont have to be with random people

Great place to live, No issues at all! Management is very fluent with information and the amenities, the gym & study area, in the clubhouse are great!

I love living here! Our new amenities are awesome. I especially like the study lounge and coffee bar and how convenient it is to access the computers and internet.

I enjoy staying at the verge. The renovations are amazing. The gym is fantastic and i enjoy the activities that we do every holiday. I also enjoy the friendly staff.

Best place ever. Has the best amentities and is modern for a college apartment. I renewed my lease because i really love it here. the staff is caring and friendly.

I really love living there! It's super friendly and I love the fact that there are dogs everywhere, it makes my day! They always have events to bring us more together and it's a lot of fun.

I love that they have upgraded everything. I got super great random roommates this year and I will be renewing again! This will be my second renewal with them.

Very good staff and atmosphere. The service has been amazing compared to places I have previously lived at. I never have to ask twice for anything. There’s a lot of really convenient extra things provided for the residents as well.

I’ve had the time of my life living here and majority of my college memories and friends were made at this complex. I can’t imagine living anywhere else

This community is awesome! The staff is super friendly and helpful, and maintenance is very on top of things. I love that they're pet friendly too!

I absolutely love living at The Verge. The renovations are amazing and so modern. I love studying or working by pool, its so relaxing especially in the evening. My new favorite part is the hammock garden in Phase II. It’s the perfect place to unwind and read or hang out. I would HIGHLY recommend living at The Verge Orlando

fix roach problem in building 6 please! great job with monthly events they are really fun and unique. textbook solutions at the verge is really convient.

Best apartment complex ever! I renewed my lease. You could tell they really care about the residents. The place is really modern and the amentities are the best of the best.

Excellent apartments! Complex is beautiful and well-maintained. Staff are very friendly. It’s located right next to campus and there are always events going on!

The Verge is great! The residents are quiet and respectful and the Verge staff is always there if you need help! The apartments are comfortable and spacious!

Love it here. The service is amazing and all the staff are so friendly. Great new facilities and clean enviornment to life in. 10/10 would recommend