This community is awesome! The staff is super friendly and helpful, and maintenance is very on top of things. I love that they're pet friendly too!

I absolutely love living at The Verge. The renovations are amazing and so modern. I love studying or working by pool, its so relaxing especially in the evening. My new favorite part is the hammock garden in Phase II. It’s the perfect place to unwind and read or hang out. I would HIGHLY recommend living at The Verge Orlando

fix roach problem in building 6 please! great job with monthly events they are really fun and unique. textbook solutions at the verge is really convient.

Best apartment complex ever! I renewed my lease. You could tell they really care about the residents. The place is really modern and the amentities are the best of the best.

Excellent apartments! Complex is beautiful and well-maintained. Staff are very friendly. It’s located right next to campus and there are always events going on!

The Verge is great! The residents are quiet and respectful and the Verge staff is always there if you need help! The apartments are comfortable and spacious!

Love it here. The service is amazing and all the staff are so friendly. Great new facilities and clean enviornment to life in. 10/10 would recommend

The Verge is a great community to live in. The staff's dedication and efforts to make our stay most comfortable and enjoyable are phenomenal. They are all very friendly and eager to help their residents with any issues or concerns and even things completely not expected/related to our stay such as printing assignments; they go above and beyond. Matt and Nick are some of the nicest not only staff members but people I've met. If you want an extremely friendly and actively involved community (always throwing fun events), the verge is the place to go.

Great community with so many fun amenities and activities for students! Really enjoy the new renovations and the shuttle to UCF campus! Great place for students living on their own for the first time!

Vast improvement to the facilities. I can very well see why my rent increased. The amenities are beautiful and brand new, the furniture and appliancea look so much better and the residents have access to plenty of activities/freebies.

I am really enjoying the upgrades and office staff are always pleasant. The club house is a lot better than it used to be, and it's also nice that events are thrown on a weekly basis.

Lovely people at the office. They are very understanding and always answer my questions as best as they can. Maintainence is great too and reliable.

This place is great, it has awesome amenities and it’s in a great community. The staff is super friendly, the pool is impressive and the gym has fantastic equipment.

Couldn’t have asked for a better community to make my home ! Maintenance and the staff are always nice and prompt ! I never had a bad experience !

Love it here! The new gym and club house make me feel involved. I never feel like I’m being judged at the pool or gym. Feels like a home to me

It’s a great place to live. The amenities are the best part. The study room is perfect for long nights of homework and the hammocks make reading time fly by.

Happy with my experience living here so far! My favorite part is the free shuttle to ucf. And the events they host throughout the month are a great way to make new friends!

With the new reservations this place is like a resort!! It has an amazing pool area, an awesome fitness facility with great exercise equipment and free weights. It also offers a great study area that is very quiet and comfortable. The staff here is very nice and pleasant to be with. The maintenance staff is very friendly and response in a reasonable time.

The Verge is the best student community to live at because of the 5 minute drive to campus, the incredible amenities, the helpful and interactive community assistants, and the overall atmosphere.

First time living on my own, and I couldn't have picked the best place to live at. Very happy with the verge. I love and enjoy the new gym. the pool is amazing, I can have bbq with my friends and just kick it back.

The people in the office are Always very nice and helpful and the new things that were added are really nice like the new gym and the bike room is cool too

So far ive been here a month and I couldint complain. The new verge update is amazing. Im very suprise how the new club house looks. The gym and everything else looks so much better.

Very great! I love living here. Aside from the cockroach problem, all our maintanance requests have been solved. And our kitchen is very spacious.

Great place to live. I rented for a year. Had a wonderful wonderful experience. The staff was friendly, the pool very clean and the area is close to campus. I enjoyed my stay.

I think that they have everything I look for in a place. They care and they put in. I love the resort style pool. The gym and clubhouse is nice.