I am really happy at the Verge, Orlando. I have a lot of friends who live here, and I work out a lot because the gym is so nice and big and well maintained.

The verge is an awesome place to live! They have awesome amenities and an amazing location. They try to put their residents first as best as they can.

I love the maintenance staff. They're always really nice and willing to speak is they see you need help or when they come in to fix a broken appliance.

Great place to live near UCF. Shuttle service is on point and the office staff makes fun event every month. They usually involve free food. Lived here for 1 year and a half.

Great people in the office that make me feel comfortable as soon as I walk in. Love the energy and how clean the place stays. The RA for my building came by and gave me chips after a hangover. Best place to live honestly.

This place is great. The amenities are amazing. The staff is too. I resigned the second I was able to. This place is great to stay. I don’t want to live anywhere else.

Very clean, nice, and safe. The pool looks very nice. The staff is super helpful. The clubhouse is very nice, I find it super helpful to find somewhere in my apartment to have a place to chill

Great app interesting to use on my iPhone and I wanna see how you can always see it again lol also the I bet you’re not going home right after work so you don’t wanna get to me I don’t know why I gotta it is that way I

Quiet community, super helpful staff and tons of exciting activities that help students de-stress. The study area is always open and perfect for studying.

My residential living experience here at the verge in orlando has been really great so far. the staff is super sweet and helpful and there are so many resources to go to.

It's a good place to live. It's relatively quiet and there's lot nearby to do. The shuttle is super convenient cause I hate driving in the morning to class.

I truly enjoy living here. I love the gym and what it offers. The staff is amazing and cery friendly. The activities that the verge does are always entertaining and fun.

I absolutely love my apartment here at The Verge! Also the amenities are beautiful and the location is so close to everything around here including my previous school Valencia & now EXTREMELY close to UCF!

Well how can I start, this is my first semester here in The Verge has been great, my roommate is super nice, my location is percect, near the gym and that’s what I wanted.

The apartment complex is very well kept. Everyone here is very fun and friendly. The gym and pool are one of the best features of the entire place.

The verge has been super helpful in my moving process. I’m excited to be living at the verge this semester & maybe for more semester to go!!

great place to stay! the bus passes every five minutes or so which is very reliable when compared to the other routes. amazing first experience here at ucf

Great community! my room is really nice and clean along with the rest of the community! :) There is a lot of stuff to do and 24 hour gym and computer room!

The verge is a great place to live. I love that it is pet friendly. They have great amenities like study room and a free coffee bar. Plus, all the amenities are open 24/7.

Its been nice its very convenient to get to school and from school from the shuttle the gym is small but it has everything needed for a good work out i wish they would fix the basketball court tho

I’ve had an amazing experience. Lately I’ve been sad because I can’t renew because the prices are way too high for the space. Either way it’s an amazing place.

The Verge is a really safe, comfortable, and friendly environment. The residence owns different facilities such as a swimming pool and tennis court, etc... The staff always makes sure that everything is clean and neat in order to have the best experience.

We recently had an issue with a fellow resident and recieved help from the office. I think good staff really shines when you need them to help you with problems in your community.

The Verge is a very great place to live! All of the amenities are super clean and well taken care of, and the apartments themselves are very nice and updated as well.

The Verge Orlando is such a great place to live mainly because of the staff that runs the community. They are always so friendly and helpful, and move-in was a breeze!