Very quality area to live in. Close to UCF. The staff are nice and maintenance always fix word orders ASAP! Couldn’t have asked for a better and more convenient place as a student.

I love being a part of the Verge Orlando. I look forward to this upcoming fall, where I will be sharing my apartment with my two best friends. I am extremely excited for this experience!

Everything is great except the community bathrooms in the clubhouse never have toilet paper or the good creamer for the coffee or froth, it’s always out, guess it’s so good.

Always clean and super friendly staff. Love how you can bring pets into the office. Changing the complex to be pet friendly was definitely a great idea.

The verge is awesome and the amenities are the best part about it! There’s always something cool to do whether it’s the club house the gym or the pool.

Great place to live with such a wonderful community and staff! All of the amenities have been renovated as well as the apartments. The staff could not care more about their residents!

Upgrades are great and the community assistants are so helpful! I love all of the amenities like the pool, clubhouse, and computer room. Highly recommend!

The Verge is a great place to live. With so many community events and people to meet, it offers a safe and exciting environment for any student. They are also pet friendly and recently renovated!

The view is beautiful, the people were nice, and the pool lord Jesus was amazing. I really really liked my stay here. The fall of 2019 ill be moving back

Ok place to live. Great access to amenities and the mantience is always fast to help. The pool at the Verge is one of the nicer in the area. Very Nice

The community is so welcoming and nice. The Verge Orlando has all the amenities I need and the staff is always there to help me with anything. The community is also always clean and up to date. I am so excited that this is my new home.

Very clean and organized. The maintenance staff is on point.. whenever something is damaged or broken they are quick to repair or replace it.the way they knock on the door though, omg it’s like the cops are about to break through that door

Its really great living here! I had some trouble with roommates but that was easily handled with some nice chats :) The front office is also super dedicated to helping you.

The amenities are amazing . I've been to every off campus housing and hands down the verge has the best accommodations. The gym is definitely my favorite !

My move in experience was very smooth and enjoyable and the property has lots of amenities like the gym, business room, tennis court, volleyball court, and a pool with grills and hammocks available.

The Verge is a great community to live in. I like that they have many events throughout the month and they also have a shuttle that goes to UCF.

Whenever I needed maintenance done it was always quick and efficient. The rooms are big. Mattresses are uncomfortable. I like that it is pet friendly.

Staff is super friendly and always willing to help you! The Verge also throws fun and unique events for their residents to attend. Overall, 10/10 would recomend.

I love the living space and how quiet the environment is. I would recommend any new college students to this apartment complex its a great way to start out on your own. I also enjoy the resources that are provided 24hours a day!!

It’s been amazing. The area has been quiet and peaceful. The gym has been my favorite part of the community. It has great equipment and I love the quiet mirrow area.

I have lived here for 3 years and compared to the experiences of my other friends somewhere else, this complex is one if the better ones. With the new updates it elevated the experience.

Since I moved into the Verge over 2 years ago I have seen nothing but amazing things happening here they've installed new roofs air conditioners granite countertops LED lighting throughout the house new carpet new wood wooden flooring the place is just amazing. I would have to say this is the number one property in this area for student housing the office is very polite and professional the maintenance staff is second to none or workers get completed within 2 days and less parts or items have to be ordered it's just an amazing place to live.

The verge apartment is a really nice place to stay. I’m only staying in the summer. It’s a cute room. I’m staying in a 4x4 and the rooms are a good size

Place is beautiful, everybody who resides here are nice and generous, employees take their time to assist you in anything needed done, honestly a perfect place to live for a college student.

I’ve been living here for a few weeks now and I really love it! Staff is SO sweet and caring. They hold events to get everyone together and it’s such a great community.