After living on campus for a year, I feel so much more relaxed living at the Verge. The community is clean, the design of the community is pretty and it's lively.

The Verge has a very nice curb appeal and the apartments are roomy. The amenities are extremely nice and being that they are open 24/7 makes them even better.

The verge has been a great experience, quiet buildings, new appliances and a nice clean stylized look to the apartments that really make them look like more than your average dorm or appartment.

Its a great experience i love it here! Everything is so noce especially the pool area and the volleyball play area as well! Really love the events as well

This is my first year living at the verge and so far it has been great. I love how convenient it is having a gym and convenience stores very close by. The only complaint is that there have been many cases of roaches in our kitchen where i live

So far The Verge has been an amazing place to live. It has provided me with a very fun and safe environment to live through my college life.

Living in The Vege is a really good experience. It is really close to campus. It has a lot of activities during the week such as grocery bingo, waffle day, etc. The apartments are very comfortable and I feel safe there.

I like the space, it is very open and free. I love to workout and the gym is perfect, I go every day. The service is great and there are activities for the residents almost every week which is amazing. The rooms are very comfortable.

Great living space and healthy environment. Lively community activities and overall superb service. Move in day was a breeze and the move in helpers were very nice

This place is amazing. From the workers to the amenities to the rooms. Ten out of ten people would easily reccomend this plave to anyone. Hella great

I have loved my experience here at the verge so far. I moved in and August and have loved all of the amenities offered to me. The roommates and I have gone to the gym and the pool several times. I also love the location of our building in the parking lots. Overall I would say I have had a great experience here.

its a great living space. the people are very nice, the amenities are all kept up really nice. I love getting back from school and calling this place my new home away from home.

It is great! I have been enjoying staying at the verge exploring all of its amentities, calendar events, and their gym. I like my roommates, they are great!

Living at the verge has been an enlightenment. I always thought living off campus would be very stressful but staying here at the verge proved it all wrong.

Lovely location, clean, fun activities all throughout the year. Couldnt imagine living anywhere else. Only counting off for gates not being closed all the time

So far, signing with the Verge has been a great choice. The staff is great, if you have an issues they usually tend to it fairly quick, and the amenities are great.

So far I have really enjoyed my experience. It was made very easy to get a lease with friends and easy to meet more friends in the community. Loving the events the verge offers.

Despite my roomate and I being total opposites I love my choice living here at the verge. The gym, the pool, the hammocks, the study room (which is the most useful) and the dogs all combined make living here amazing!!

I remember when I first toured the Verge back in February and I have fell in love with the property. On move in day my apartment was cleaned and kept up to standards, there was nothing major wrong with the apartment. I have called the office about noise complaints, and they have taken care of that within matters.

The Verge is very attentive to its residents. It has regularly scheduled events, updates on pretty much everything that happens, and it has several amenities that there is always something to do.

Living at the Verge has been a wonderful experience to where I’d definitely recommend it to friends in need of living space. The environment and everyone who both live and work here are so friendly and welcoming!

For 40 bucks you will be enticed to leave good reviews for a slight chance of getting said 40 bucks. It's a pretty nice place to live in certain units.

Great place to live, wonderful amenities, great staff and resources for anything a College student may need. Haveing a shuttle to and from campus helps as well.

Great Community with great amenities like a state of the art pool, gym, and volleyball court. I love living here rather than on campus becuase of the freedom.

Working at The Verge Orlando has really given me a front seat to just how much the team cares for the residents and their community. People, product and process are really important, but people always come first at The Verge