Awesome community!!!!! Great amenities they rock! Staff is amazing superb wonderful helpful Great events really fun!!!! Twenty four hour clubhouse is cool

Lots of great events and freebies going on all the time. Maintenance requests are always responded to very quickly and professionally. Staff tend to be friendly. Negatives parts about the View are the noise levels and utility bills since the View partnered with a different company with horrible customer service.

I love the view! The staff and the facility is amazing! There is always events going on in the clubhouse. I would recommend the view to anyone!

there are a rare few crazy neighbors around (as with any community), but all in all everyone is super pleasant and respectful of each other.

Trash is far from front complexes. Possibly add a trash on the end of building 3 lot. Mail boxes are slightly inconvient. Gym expansion was a great idea!

Parties have been fun to go to and I really like being able to print my class notes especially in color. I only wish the colored printer would be fixed every time it’s broken

An amazing place to live for students. I love living here to avoid the chaos downtown and love the amenities the residents get living at The View.

The apartment is very spacious and the amenities are nice as well. The club house has a decent gym and a coffee lounge that's great for studying

Living here the past two years have been great. I am very sad to be graduating and leaving this apartment. I enjoy the bedroom space and my closet! I wish there was a place to be able to get groceries like a convenient store that’s small is the club house. I love the free coffee and the 24/7. I wish there were more machines though. Overall, great apartment complex to live at.

The staff are very welcoming and the maintenance group respond quick to work orders. The only problems I have is my room mates. They have a hard time cleaning up after themselves.

The View is a GREAT place to live. The staff are friendly and easy to work with, the facilities are beautiful, and the overall atmosphere is very relaxed. I love it here!!

I love living here! The clubhouse is great, and grocery bingo on Wednesday's are the best. The coffee in always fresh and I receive my packages in a timely manner :)

It is totally awesome. Highly recommend. I want everyone to know though, there is one minor thing. State College gets very cold, and the heating system at The View is not as good as it should be. The thermostat set to 71° but it frequently drops the heat down to 65 or even 60°

Living at the view is great, there is a lot to take advantage of at the clubhouse, and it's quieter here which is nice compared to downtown.

I love the ability to get homework done in the coffee shop. They even have free coffee! The twenty-four hour access to the library is wonderful as well.

Generally good. Management team is polite and responsive. Neighbors are nice and quiet. However, a little overpriced, and the gym is small and not maintained well.

Great place to live. Love the style and the set up of the apartment. I also love that it is dog friendly. Living in building 8 I do not like how there not enough parking spaces. But overall love it.

Thanks for listening to the community and making the clubhouse 24 hours. With the cold weather here to stay, I would like to see better removal of ice in the parking lots. The parking spaces are usually blocked by the cars parked there, but ice on edges of the sidewalk and in the street is dangerous.

Having lived here for two years now, my overall experience here has been one of satisfaction and new friends and relationships made. I would gladly recommend this place to future tenants

I love living at the View. The apartment are a great size. My only complaint would be the thin walls and being able to hear every step your neighbors take.

Very nice community, people at the front office are extremely nice. Only problem is parking since it is scarce it can be difficult to park near your building most of the time. I am happy that I renewed my lease for next year

The view always has something fun going on for the residents! Pool is really nice and relaxing! Generally, it is not that noisy either. Although, I can hear my neighbors a lot through the wall.

Living at The View has been amazing experience! You can't beat the location. Far enough away from the main campus to get some privacy and quiet but close enough to be a part of the action in minutes.

love resident appreciation week. love getting texts to my phone regarding alerts rather than emails. great place to live overall. cant wait to live here again next year!

The rooms are nice, staff is great, and it has wonderful amenities. reason I took off half a star is there is one dumpster which is a long walk and no elevator but the stairs are wide and not a problem. They just need to add a second dumpster somewhere.