The amenities have been really great and the roommate matching was spot on. I was worried the space of my room and common room, but there has been plenty of space for everything and I could not have asked for a better outcome with the roommates. They are amazing !

I love it at The View! The staff is so friendly and helpful, there are always events happening in the clubhouse, and the property is beautifully maintained!

The View offers a sophisticated living arrangement for working students! It also offers a great gym and tanning booth. The view has an amazing pool and grilling area along with a great volleyball court to play a cool game with some friends.

The View State College is a great place to live. It is not too heavy on your pockets. It is full of exceptional staff and fellow residents, and just feels like home! Spacious rooms, bathrooms, and a walk-in closet, what more could you ask for?

The high rating is mainly for the staff including maintenance who were always very friendly and efficient. Everyone at the front desk or when getting coffee and packages did their best to help me every time it was needed, even during the busiest times so I do really appreciate them. I believe they should switch their internet provider because of the number of outages that have occurred with Pavlov.

I really like the view,the environment is really quiet,really enjoy it.I really like the view,the environment is really quiet,really enjoy it.I really like the view,the environment is really quiet,really enjoy it.I really like the view,the environment is really quiet,really enjoy it.

Pros: Good price for what you get, events are cool, amenities are pretty solid, staff is friendly. Cons: Things around the property don't get fixed very quickly (i.e. broken stairs to the pool, the printer), no one answers the two 24 hour emergency lines (the front door lock malfunctioned and I literally had no where to go overnight-called for hours and left messages and next day going into the office I pretty much just got shrugs...my roommate's car got towed by mistake another time and no one answered or called back then either), maintenance goes in the apartment without notice and while we were out of town, they turned the ac down and left it that way, and then LEFT THE FRONT DOOR OPEN! Basically costing us money and we could've easily had all our stuff stolen. To be clear, I'm not just saying the door was unlocked, but also ajar. It's happened before, too, just not when we were all out of town for an extended time. Overall: Some real highs accompanied with some pretty serious lows.

This place is the first Apartment Complex that has ever made me feel like I was at home away from home. The staff is wonderful, the amenities are top notch, and the apartments are beautiful. As a college student, the academics are very stressful and being able to come home to such a stress free environment helps keep me pushing through.

I love the apartment! It is awesome to have your own bedroom & bathroom. The amenities are also great - free coffee and printing is perfect for school.

Great house with fair price. Having a lot of amazing amenities for residents. The bus routes are good enough for commuting to campus. Quiet neighborhood.

The past year was pretty good. Every time maintenance was called, they responded promptly and fixed the issue effectively. My only complaint is the lack of parking in front of buildings 9 and 10. I always have to walk across the whole apartment complex and it gets inconvenient. Other than that, everything was awesome!

Reply from The View State College

I am a renewing resident here and I love the pool here at The View. The library area saves me so much time and money because of the free printing.

Reply from The View State College

The view isn’t a lovely place with amazingly nice people. You really would feel it as your home and roommates are so nice to you as your family members do.

Reply from The View State College

Great amenities and having your own room and bathroom is so nice! The Toftrees is a great place to live since it's wooded and quiet and the apartments are nice too

Reply from The View State College

Nice place, but only one dumpster on the lowest level is sort of a pain. Some building s have been less parking than others, but minimal complaints it’s a very nice community

Reply from The View State College

It’s amazing. I love the free coffee, the beautiful apartment and the gym. I absolutely love this place so much. Would recommend to a friend.

Reply from The View State College

Great place to live - a little pricier than other apartments in state college but definitely worth it (some great amenities include free coffee, great resort style pool, gym, free bus pass, etc.)

Reply from The View State College

Love living at The View. Everything is well kept. The staff is amazing and always helpful when needed. Love being able to grab coffee before class and use the library to study.

Reply from The View State College

I love living at The View! I have been here for around 3 years and haven’t had any complaints or concerns. Everyone is so nice and the amenities are some of the best in State College. I will continue to live here until I graduate.

Reply from The View State College

i enjoyed the activities such as the pool parties and free food. the staff was also very friendly. the only problem i had was with maintenance not coming/fixing the issues.

Reply from The View State College

The view has been a great place to live. There are a few improvements such as maintenance timeliness, but overall I have enjoyed staying here.

Reply from The View State College

The quality of the place is good. Nice area and decoration are beautiful. I wish that was better. Transportation is a big problem since it’s far from other places.

Reply from The View State College

What a great apartment complex, it's very clean and has a great community. The location is close to campus so it's not so hard to get to early classes.

Reply from The View State College

Can't wait to move in! All the staffs are very professional and friendly and the resident life looks super fun and active. I am thrilled to be part of the community!

Reply from The View State College

I love living at The View! This will be my fourth year living here, and I could not be more excited. I love the space that I have in my apartment, and I especially love the amenities.