Amazing Place to live in! The View is a great environment with the nicest staff. The rooms are spacious, you have your own bathroom and a walk in closet! I live it!

this is the best place ever. the staff is so nice and helpful and you get great perks with living here. would totally recommend to everyone!

I have lived at The View for 3 years and loved every minute of it! The amenities are great, the rooms are spacious, and the staff are incredibly kind. Would recommend this place to anyone!

I will be moving into the apartments next year but I have heard so many great things about it, that’s why I choose to sign my lease here!! Looking forward to a great year.

I've been living here for 4 years. The overall experience has been improving. The staff are nice. The amenities are ok. The best thing I used to hate but absolutely love now is the internet. 3 years ago there were frequent internet outage through out the year. Now it's been smooth and steady, and upgraded to 1 Gbps bandwidth. Gotta give the management team lots of credit.

All the staffs are very professional and friendly and the resident life are fun and active. A good amount of activities and events throughout the year

The first of campus apartment complex that feels like a home to me. The community is beautiful the apartment itself is beautiful. I finally feel like I'm in a place where I can learn to live on my own.

Reply from The View State College

A good place to live in. The staffs here are really nice and they are always happy to help you with any problem. And the traffic is really convenient.

Reply from The View State College

Signing my lease has made me so excited about living in the view next year. I really loved the fact that the place is gated. Feels very safe.

Reply from The View State College

It's great, I love how homey this place feels. It is also very secure and they offer so many events for residents. I never feel like I am alone and my apartment has been fun to decorate.

Reply from The View State College

It’s been awesome living at the View for a year and some now. I love having my own space, but I also enjoy having the space to entertain or meet up with friends at the Clubhouse. It’s so convenient having a parking pass for myself and a friend and also having laundry in the unit.

Reply from The View State College

I just renewed my lease to live here for my fifth year! I absolutely love the amenities, the staff, and the community here at The View. I couldn’t be happier.

Reply from The View State College

They have nice programs. But there’s too many bugs & spiders. The coffee is sour, but the other drinks are okay. The staff is really nice. They have nice food at events.

Reply from The View State College

The apartment is great. It has everything I need and moving in was easy. The floors are really thin so sometimes noise can be a problem and some of the apartments should probably be renovated. But the staff is really friendly and helpful

Reply from The View State College

The View is a great place to live. Having your own bathroom is such a plus and the people who work there have always been friendly to me. I wish there was more parking for Buildings 9 and 10 but other than that I have never had any issues!

Reply from The View State College

The best resident place in the State College, I will still live here for next year. Bran new place, fancy swimming pool. The traffic is really convenience.

Reply from The View State College

At The View Apartments in State College, you can find beautifully furnished apartments that fit your style and your budget. Enjoy the privacy of your own bedroom with attached bath and walk-in closet, head over to the 24-hour fitness center, or relax in your quiet, cable-ready living room.

Reply from The View State College

Parking could be better. Rothrock coffee is horrible, and the old coffee should be bought back. Also the whole mug thing from the clubhouse is bull, the view makes too much money from residents for mugs to be that much of an issue.

Reply from The View State College

I love living at The View! Having both private bedroom and private bathroom is wonderful! The View provides a safe environment with a lot of amenities including free color printing and 24 hour gym!

Reply from The View State College

Everything has been great so far! Everything offered to residents has been so helpful and I've enjoyed very much. The View's staff has also been very good with everything!

Reply from The View State College

Great place, great staff . Great ball and volleyball court. Good maintenance. Nice air conditioning. Clean apartment. Great wifi speed, but could be improve.

Reply from The View State College

So far living at The View has been pretty good with exception of the parking frequently not being available right near my apartment and the garbage disposal being a pretty far walk away. I have had excellent service with the staff and have yet to check out some of the amenities.

Reply from The View State College

Yay I love it here! Everyone and everything is just so amazing and I love it so much. I just wish that it was cheaper and that people were nicer and that things were not as messy all the time

Reply from The View State College

The View is great! There are lots of good amenities and the apartments are really nice. I love that laundry is included in the apartments as well.

Reply from The View State College

So far so good. I like the amenities provided by The View. The free coffee, printing and bus pass is cool. It’d be nicer if we have more event with food or something like that.