The View State College

Great place to live! Great shared amenities and a good maintenance team. Some amenities in the apartments could be updated, like the windows. They don’t usually seal properly
The View has a lot of great amenities for residents such as the pool, coffee bar, gym, beach volleyball, and more. Despite being a little farther from campus, it is a quick bus ride and a bus pass is included.
The View has great amenities including a free espresso bar and really nice pool area, beach volleyball court, fire pit and more! Its a short bus ride away from campus and everyone has their own room and bathroom.
I love living at The View. I absolutely love all of the awesome amenities and events available, including free printing, a gym, and Grocery Bingo.
Some one through eggs on our front door for no reason. We feel like this is really not a good neighborhood. We send emails about this. However, there is still no body say sorry for this.
The lease experience was a breeze. There are many floor plans which is always appreciated and the distance between the apartments and the bus stop is really convenient.
During the COVID-19 situation the office was closed. But the maintenance shop is doing a great job in delivering packages on time. I miss the yoga sessions!
Everything is good, but the package is not easy to pick up. Sometimes, the website said the package is delivered but I didn’t get the email from clubhouse.
It is really awesome! It is quiet and I have my own room when I need it. All the events are very fun to go to as well. The clementines are very nice. Maintenece has responded to issues very quickly.
I had a lot of issues setting up my lease and having people return my calls and emails. There were many miscommunications between employees and I was given incorrect information throughout my leasing process. My apartment is nice. It is a good size and has everything you need during a college stay. I haven't had the opportunity to use many amenities since I moved in in February and then COVID started. The neighborhood is very nice though.