The Village at Commonwealth

4.5

4.5

Amy
Love it here, love our apartment and the Village at Commonwealth grounds. Hoping our apartment leaks get under control moving forward. Thanks!
Jessica
The apartment and amenities are great. However, I have found the leasing office to be challenging to work with. It is often hard to get responses (however Alicia has been more responsive than my prior leasing agent, Daniel). I felt like there were constantly hoops to jump through, everything from requests for new license pictures months after submitting them to an extra charge of $50 on my account that I was not made aware of until I had already paid rent and gotten my keys. I only have my previous apartment complex to compare to, but the applying/moving in process at The Village has been much more of a hassle.
Courtney
I love being a villager! This community is awesome and the staff holds great events for the residents. The amenities are also top notch and I haven’t been able to find anything comparable anywhere.
Joelle
Pretty quiet community. Adam from leasing was so helpful and kind. Nya as well. I wish there was more food options within the community but other than that so far so good.
Tim
The Village is a great location as it is tucked away near a park and still a short walk to many things to do in Plaza Midwood. The staff is nice and they have plenty of fun events and food trucks on a weekly basis. The hot tub, steam room and pools are my favorite amenities.
Kimberly
When I walk outside, the complex makes me feel happy! It is well maintained and so pretty! The amenities are top notch. Reason for choosing The Village are: Framechangers classes, the quality gyms, a hot tub and barista bar! I'm glad I chose The Village over a high rise in Southpark!
Joshua
Overall an amazing community with great amenities! Love the location and the experiences I’ve had here. I look forward to staying a while longer with no end in sight!
Paige
This community has been so fun and has felt like home since we moved in. The amenities and events are more than we expected. Our apartment is beautiful as well. We love it here!
Abigail
My only complaint is that they are constantly raising the rent, even before your lease is up. But my favorite thing about this space is the location.
Mariya
Living here at the village for the past year has been so wonderful. I love all the amenities and the community that has been created here. The weekly activities are always something I look forward to as well.