The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Parking is terrible but overall I really enjoy living at the village of legacy ridge. Really good upkeep of the property the pool and hot tub are very clean
The management and maintenance are the best! great place to call home! They are always helpful and supportive. I give the management and Wendy in maintenance 5 stars. Always here to help in any manner. Thank you all!!!
The apartment themselves are great. However it is difficult to work with the staff to get all of the information you need for leasing and moving in, within a timely manner.
Had a mouse problem. Fred gave me the best advise. He solved my problem and are me feel there was an easy solution. Thank you so much Fred!
Very impressed with the way the grounds are kept. Everything is well maintained and the grass is cut on a regular basis. We love our home here and it is super exciting to see the pool furniture out and ready for use!
Over the last year or 2, I have been exceptionally pleased with the new staff. They have gone above and beyond to ensure our issues are taken care of. Thank you for all that you do!
Been living here for several years, the area is really nice, the complex is great, price is reasonable. Love having a garage attached to my apartment.
Great place to live. The people are awesome and maintenance is always on top of things. Beautiful views and a friendly environment for your family to live
Current resident here! If you’re considering this to be your new home, don’t even hesitate! I can’t recommend this place enough, and that’s saying a lot because as you will soon realize, I’m a very particular and detail-oriented person who does too much research before making any kind of decision. (What, you don’t have binders with multiple tabs and detailed spreadsheets?) I’m very extra, so for me to leave a 5 star review and right-at-character-limit essay here should really speak for itself. For anyone reading this, I especially want to give special recognition and kudos to Fred and Jennifer. See more on Google Reviews!
It would be better if you would stop sending me 5 emails every day. Sending spam to your residents repeatedly is not a good way to garner positive reviews.