The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Everyone from the office so far has been very nice and maintenance is quick to fix everything. We really love it here so far. :) :) :) :) :) :)
Apartment staff is very friendly and they try to make their residents happy. We had some problems with the apartment unit when we first moved in but they really worked on making things right! We really appreciate their hard work. The apartment is nice and our neighbors are quiet. The community seems very safe so far! If it wasn't for the HEAVY cigerette smell in one room of our unit, I would be giving them a 5 star!
We have had a lot of issues at first with this apartment since we have moved in and it has been very stressful and kind of annoying, but the apartment itself is nice. We like the location and the trails and nature walks around us for our puppies. We also like the garages and being able to have multiple garages for our cars especially in the winter time. Every resident is charged for their trash being picked up but that was too hectic and strict for us and we live right across from the dumpster so we just take our own trash out but we are still charged for the trash pick up which kind of sucks. we have also been charged for amenities and stuff while living here but we moved here at the beginning of covid and have never used any of the amenities. We haven't really had much to complain about the past couple of months with our new apartment ( We transferred to a bigger apt in NOV and we love it )
Amazing apartments ! Office staff are amazing and super helpful! Maintenance team as well ! They are always on top of everything. Apartment complex itself is clean and well kept.
It is such a pleasure to come home in the evening. I feel so safe and the community is always clean and well lit. The walks are cleared of snow quickly. The staff is always helpful in the office. Truly a HOME not an apartment complex! And even better... I get to look out at the pool but don’t have to worry about it :)
This is a wonderful community to live in! Everyone in the office & the maintenance team are all so helpful! I have no doubts that I've picked a great place for my family.
I really enjoy living at The Village at Legacy Ridge. The community is very clean and feels like home. The surrounding neighborhoods are also really nice and feel safe. The community has great access to trails, grocery stores, and restaurants. My only complaint is that the walls are rather thin, so you can hear when neighbors play loud music. I definitely recommend living here.
this complex has been extremely nice to live in with all of the accommodations that are given to us. The staff is great and very helpful for all of my questions and needed advice. the only thing that is really horrible is the parking situation. it is extremely hard to find a spot that is anywhere near my apartment, and this happens whenever I come home from work or from anywhere at any time of the day. it just makes it not very enjoyable when i have to walk all the way down to my car when I'm going to work at 4:15 am. i wish that the parking situation was handled a little bit differently so that I wouldn't have to deal with this.
Beautiful and safe area! We love living here. It’s close to trails and shopping. Staff is amazing! Very dog friendly and love having an Amazon hub box on site :)
Iv been living here for 2 years and absolutely love it here. First place I ever rented and it's been a great experince. The people who work here are absolutely attentive and Amazing. They not only care about their residents experince but they support other local businesses like; food trucks, can donations, and many other opportunities to help support the community we live in! This year due to COVID-19 we have less access to our gym, pool, and theater but they as a company have done their best to support us during this time. *Were all in this together*