The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Great complex and neighborhood. The staff are always super helpful and friendly. Maintenance team are awesome. The only thing is the parking. But you can get a garage or car port.
So awesome, so tranquil. loving it here. like the best ever. so totally rad. affordable and cute. love having washer and dryer in unit. wish bath tubs had jets but its all good. lol
This has been a nice and quiet property to live at. The only problem we have is that some people don’t clean up after their dogs so we don’t go play with out kids in the grass.
Hi, everything is going great so far. The only concern we have is how people cough next to our balcony and bedroom window when they bring the dog out to poop. We are high risk so it creates high anxiety and fear of Covid spread, and prevents us from enjoying the fresh air as we need to keep windows shut. It would be great if you could remind everyone to be careful/wear a mask when near the balconies.
Good location, access to trails to and parks, large bedrooms, friendly neighbors, great for Front Range students, nice pool and hot tub, central between Boulder and Denver.
I love Living at The Village at Legacy Ridge, its definitely a place I call Home. The staff who work here are absolutely fantastic, the Maitnence workers are great people and always get ANY job done! I love the pool and the gym even tho during this year we were barely able to use the amenities due to Covid but better be safe then sorry. The property is always clean and safe. Great place for single people or familys, Pet Friendly as well!
Has been a great year!!! No issues and staff has been great. Even with covid, there has been no issues with anything. Maintenance has been done in a timely manner and well taken care of.
Everyone has been so helpful and welcoming! Loving my new home. The community is friendly and the staff has helped with any questions very quickly.
I have lived here for a over a year and love it. Fred has been so helpful with any questions or concerns we have. Parking can be difficult at times, but other than that I love the area and pricing for our beautiful apartment. Only thing I'd wish was improved was maintenance. We've been having an issue with our dryer for 2 months now. It currently only works with the hose not connected and communication with maintenance has been minimal.
We love the neighborhood and surrounding parks, trails and outdoor space! Property is peaceful and quite with well maintained grounds and friendly staff.