I am so happy here. First time in my life i feel safe. I i love my apartment. Looking forward to next year. The only difficulty i have is parking. I will get use to it

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The village at legacy ridge were very helpful during the application process! We are excited to be here! I love everything the Legacy village has to offer to its residents!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We have been living at the Village at Legacy Ridge for about a month now, and it’s been great. I never hear my neighbors, Maintenance is fast and professional in helping with any little thing, and the office staff has been great. What a nice place to live. Parking isn’t great, but beside that everything else is good.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living here. The Village at Legacy Ridge has been a great experience. I have been here for about 2 - 2.5 years and have loved every second.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The stuff is nice fun and friendly. Maintenance is quick and clean whenever they enter our apartment. The get togethers like the Halloween party for the dogs is a fun and easy way to meet people around us. Love the way the apartment complex handed out flyers so our kids knew where it was safe to go trick or treating.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love it here. I have no plans of moving anytime soon. It’s very nice everyone in the office is really nice. It’s very quiet and its a dog friendly community.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So far, so good. We've been here a couple of years and like the atmosphere, the views and the efforts maintenance staff put into the place. The gym is great, the grills are well kept and mostly stocked with propane and the area is clean, green (when it's not snowing) and well kept!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living here, For the most part it is very quiet and people are considerate for the most part. The Maintenance Staff are awesome and timely

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The buildings are older but well maintained, and our maintenance requests were always answered. The staff is professional, polite, and helpful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Its really good place to stay, very quite place, been here more than 2 years, he buildings are older but well maintained, and our maintenance requests were always answered. The staff is professional, polite, and helpful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We have been here just over a week and have loved it so far! It’s quiet and has well-maintained grounds. It’s also a very nice distance from lots of stores and food establishments. The only downsides were when we moved in, the carpet was coming up in a lot of places and the tacks were stabbing us in the feet (not fun :/) and there is quite a bit of paint in the carpet/on all of the door handles from whoever painted. It was a pretty terrible paint job on all of the white accents in the apartment.. the carpet was fixed within 5 days of moving in which was excellent. Overall we are loving it so far and think it’s going to be a great place to live!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The area is very nice, with a fair amount of places to walk dogs. The walls are a bit thin, with noises from the neighbors coming thru. Maintenance was incredibly responsive to a few small things that needed to be fixed at move-in.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living here, the staff here are so nice. I especially love the maintenance, they always fix everything on time and are so friendly. Other places I see maintenance workers come and go, but the same people have worked here since I got here and that means a lot to me. This complex is beautiful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We just moved in and all of the staff was really helpful and very nice. The apartment was really clean and ready for us to move right away. So happy to be living here

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Dont have pets but live in the front corner apt and i would like people to not let thier dogs poop in front of my balcony thank you wish the club house was open to small parties

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Absoutely love living here. Wish I didn't have to move soon for my job, unfortunately that's life. I love the fitness center, and the jacuzzi is a big deal for me as I use it several times a week. Love the option of having the movie theatre room. Best part is having my own washer dryer.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The apartment is great. For the size of the apartment and quality of the community the price is very economical. My wife and I moved out of state site-unseen to The Village at Legacy Ridge, and the office staff was particularly helpful. The maintenance people are so very friendly and professional. The only criticism that I have is that the contractor used to re-paint our apartment before move in was very messy and dropped paint in the carpets.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I adore the staff here, they've been nothing but helpful and kind to me. As a student, being across the street from Front Range Community College is also really convenient. Unfortunately, the parking isn't the best. That's really the only downside I've had living here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Suzette and the staff are amazing. They made everything so easy. I couldn’t have been happier. The common grounds are clean and well maintained.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Enjoying the community. I’m next to school, easy way to get to work, places of interest are nearby. Overall a good choice to live and recommend it to others seeking a place to live

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The staff is always super friendly and willing to go the extra mile for their residents. Maintenance gets a special shout out. They are quick to respond to issues, and always do a great job with repairs. I love all the resident appreciation events the leasing office puts on too. I feel safe and at home in this community.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I really enjoy to staying over here more than 2 years, its really nice place to stay, the place is very safe and quite. I enjoy to stay so far...

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

My Resident Experience for the most part is good. I have very disrespectful upstairs neighbors that think it is enjoyable to stomp on the floor and make all kinds of noise at all hours of the evening, then when they leave, there dog barks the whole time they are gone.... and when you have people in your house that work nights and it wakes them up every time, it is very annoying.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We have enjoyed living in The Village at Legacy Ridge. We just renewed our lease for another 13 months in September. The units are really nice and the community is family friendly. We have made a lot of wonderful memories since moving into our apartment in August 2016, and we cannot wait to make many more!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Beautiful complex. Well maintaned and things in the apartments get fixed fairly quickly. Was promised a theatre but apparently that is no longer a thing. 😔