The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

I really love this place can wait for it to be a little more warmer to relax in my patio after a nice jog on the trail behind the apartments!!!
An amazing place to live. The community is great. The staff is great. The parking is sub par. And I wish this COVID stuff would end so I could go to the hot tub or pool. But other than that it’s amazing
We love the community and location. Several parks and walking trails right outside our door with all other necessary amenities on a very short drive away.
The maintenance crew did a great job working on the huge snow we had. That was a lot of work. I’ve been here almost 6 months and it’s been a really good experience.
The staff are usually quick to assist with all of our needs. The maintenance team has also been great and fact to assist us. There is no noise in the complex at all so nice and quite.
Whenever we have an issue (few as they are) all we have to do is put in a ticket and the next thing we know maintenance is here to resolve our issue. We have been living at The Village for approximately 8 years in two different appartments. A three bedroom in order to accommodate my mother-in-law, then a one bedroom when she went into assisted living. I have been on Social Security Disability since before we moved in to The Village and they have always been mindful of my conditions and limitations. Having said all of this we really have nothing negative to say about The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments!
Living at the Village at Legacy Ridge has been great the past 2 years. maintenance is responsive and quick. the front office staff is always available. no complaints!!
This is a great community for myself, my young kids, and our dog. We love the location, the pool is great in the summer, and there are plenty of places to walk and play nearby. Staff and maintenance are top notch.
Couldn't ask for a nicer location, in Denver. It is not so far from the city and it ain't too close to it either. Can't wait to have the family over to visit and maybe lure them to the city as well.
My husband and I have lived at The Village for over a year now, and our experience has been positive. The staff do their very best to accommodate our needs and they are almost always available when we need to communicate with them. The community is much quieter than our previous residence and the facilities are very nice. The parking lots can get full, especially at night, but we are usually able to find something not too far away from our unit.