The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

4.4

4.4

Kurt
What can I say that hasn't been said before? Starting with the most attractive sign introducing guests new and old to The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments. Which is accented by the well-kept floral arrangements. The addition of various sized boxes for vendors to leave packages, that are locked behind a key-code or bar-code, which is then text messaged to the resident to pick-up has been a wonderful improvement for both staff and residents! The grounds are kept up as well as the pool and hot tub. We are kept abreast of matters from management by emails. All of this has been done and continues to be done during the COVID-- Pandemic and its variants (Delta and now Omicron) so thank you all!
Chad
The only complaint I have about living here is my current upstairs neighbor. But have been dealing with it for 4 years now....you would think I should be used to it
Araceli
I can not wait for the holidays!!! I will be hosting at my house this year again and it is the best thing ever!!! I love that my family comes to spend this time at my place!!!
Brittnay
Over all everything has been great there has been a few mishaps but generally it’s a great place to live. Although rent has went up quit a bit
Lacy L.
Love living here! All of the staff is amazing! Love the area as well. We feel safe and it’s quiet. Would recommend it to anyone looking for a nice apartment with great staff :)
Amy
I absolutely love it here!! The neighborhood is nice and the staff here are amazing!! They are always super helpful when I need help or if I have any questions!!
Marlene
Still a nice quiet place, yet I wish for more parking spaces. There are times through the week when you can't find a parking spot. Still the environment here is well takin care off by such a lovely team.
Ryan
Living here is overall great. I share a 2br/2ba with a friend. I don't have the master bedroom, but my room is as spacious (minus a bit of closet space). Maintenance staff is always very friendly and responsive, same with office staff. The only downside is limited parking. Makes it tough to find a spot if you arrive home late in the evening.
Kayla
It’s been good. Maintenance people are fast and efficient. Amenities are alright. Good neighborhood. Having an attached garage to the unit is definitely one of the good perks here.
Stratis
the property is well maintained and the staff is always kind and respectful. We have been residents for over 10 years and expect to remain so.