The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Quiet and safe community. We love living here! We love having great views and so many paths nearby. The office staff and maintenance staff are also beyond amazing :)
This has been my first Rental and iv had nothing but a great experince living here at The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments! I just hit my ONE year anniversary! The staff are amazing people who care about their residents ❤ They always have fun activities going on like; Pool Partys, Taco bars 🌮 and most recently Homemade Valentines Bouquets ⚘🌻🌹. Thank you everyone who works at our Club House you guys are amazing!
It’s so quiet! And everyone is really friendly :) I just moved in but my friends that helped wish they were living here also! We can’t wait for warmer weather to try out the gorgeous pool...
Everyone was so nice in the office. I felt like one of the family right away with Jennifer. The grounds are clean. I love the quiet hour too. We will see during the weekend if that holds true too.
We love the location and the surrounding neighborhoods. Multiple parks within walking distance, public library right across the street, grocery stores and restaurants within a couple miles.
The price was in our range and everything looked new and pretty, but now that we've moved in, we've found a number of broken, dirty, and poorly maintained things in our apt. The neighbors are friendly but the smell of pot and cigarettes (which I'm allergic to) is unfortunately not infrequent. The staff are very friendly and there are lots of amenities, so I wouldn't say I'm disappointed, just not as impressed as I thought I'd be. It's a bit pricey for the level at which it is maintained here.
Fred is honestly the sweetest guy. He helped us immediately when we wanted to see an apartment and got us in ASAP to get us a great deal. He's very helpful. Living here has been a beautiful whirlwind. Not only is the apartment HUGE and more than we could ask for, it's quickly becoming home. We love the cleanliness, the beautiful ceilings, and the overall homey, quiet vibe from the community.
This is a great place to live. The apartments are very nice and the staff is super friendly! I needed several things fixed and Wendy did a great job in ensuring that the jobs were done!
Such an easy and professional experience from signing the lease to moving right in. The apartment is clean and everything is fresh. Looking forward to living here!
I've been pleasantly surprised by how quiet and clean it is here. Just moved in and it's a great community! Looking forward to exploring more.