The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

My experience with the front desk team has been amazing! Fred has made this experience awesome. A few hiccups have happened (A/C in the bedroom room isn't great, dryer lint holder is broken but someone came to fix it and it still doesn't work, someone power washed our hallway with no notice) but overall, amazing experience!
My cars were both broken into on multiple occasions. Someone threw up on our stairs and it’s been there for about 3 months, our excel bill is through the roof. Garages are nice and so is the staff.
Need more parking, is expansive to rent a carport or a garage. Hard to find parking returning from groceries shopping or after work. It will be tough in the winter. Also expansive for low grade appliances.
Love my floor plan. There’s Plenty of space for Everything I need. The garage has plenty of space to park my car and store other things. Nice and quiet area with a beautiful pool.
My partner and I moved into the Legacy in August and it already feels like home. The amenities are great, like the pool and hot tub, and the staff working in the office are wonderful! The complex is quiet and we never hear our upstairs neighbors. Overall it’s been a great place to live so far!
It has been a great experience so far. We love the neighborhood and the apartment complex. Still getting the feel of the place but so far we love it.
i have been here more than three years. staff is very helpful... really enjoy my stay here....very quite place to stay in....I would enjoy mountain view from here.....
Very peaceful and quite community. Plus I like the access to the pool and gym. I wish though that is was open for a longer time than it is now. It went back to its original hours. Or we were just aloud to use the pool even when the office is closed. Besides that everything has been amazing with the quick time on helping me get through everything.
Great Apartment complex! Maintenance workers are always friendly and kind. Staff is always super helpful. Whenever you call for something to be fixed they usually do it that same day which is nice .
Amazing place to live! All staff is amazing and the neighborhood is great. We have lived living here! Our apartment is very spacious and well maintained