I really love living here. The maintenance crew is awesome. The management is great For the most part the community is very quiet and peaceful.

I have just renewed for a 4th year at the Village at Legacy Ridge. I love it here. I enjoy taking my grandchildren to the pool. The grounds are always beautiful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

So far, very happy with this place, comfortable living and the well-kept grounds. Staff and Maintenance folks are the best. Neighbors are either very quiet or walls do a great job of dampening sound.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

I love living in this community. The apartments itself is a great set up and the grounds and community are wonderful. The amenities and office staff are wonderful as well.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

I have had and amazing experience I will definetlly be renewing my lease I love the community so peaceful. When I first moved in I was a worried about a couple of things but this is a great place to live

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

They have great amenities and awesome price for the area and size. The office is quick to respond to any concerns. I am really glad I chose to go with this complex over another I was looking at.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

Our family enjoys living here. The shopping is close and great. Like all the restaurants in the area. We are also close to our jobs. Have a great day.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

We love our 2bed 2bath with attatched garage. We only hear neighbors when they get really loud. Parking could be much better. We have been waiting to use the theatre for a long time since the bulb went out in the projector. We would love to get use out of that, as that was one of he biggest factors in choosing to rent here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

We have had a wonderful experience since moving in in Dec. The staff is wonderful and easy to communicate with and the grounds are beautiful and well maintained.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

Have nothing but good things to say. Property is clean and well kept. Staff is informed and incredibly helpful. Not one bad thing to say! Love living here!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

Apartments are nice. Things seem to break easily though and maintenance takes forever to come fix things. I like the lay out of the apartment though

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

The community is very quiet and peaceful. No disturbance no noise. The hot tub is such a plus point. We love going to the hot tub and it’s always maintained well. The cleanliness is another thing I love about the community . Repairs and maintenance is always on time and prompt.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

It's been going well. Few issues, except parking and people who drop their cigarette butts, and don't p/u after their pets. It's quiet usually, all of the time.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

It has been so easy getting the all the paperwork signed and working with the village at legacy ridge. Can't wait to enjoy the pool this summer and really like the location

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

Very Nice apartments that are conveniently located. We have been leaving there now for nearly two years now. We most likely will resign a new lease again once this lease expires later this summer.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

So far so good. Some loud neighbors but staff is very friendly and so fast to fix anything we have needed. The complex is so gorgeous. Just wish that it was a year round pool.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

Almost a year here and the place is very lovely. We’ve had some issues with really loud neighbors. We’ve had people randomly put cigarettes on our door clip and it always smells like weed in our breezeway even though that isn’t allowed here. I do love the high ceilings and the very nice feel of the club house and pool. Very nice staff!!

It has an incredible value in comparison to other apartment complexes in the area. The staff is very helpful and keeps the complex clean and up to date. Maintenance is quick to fix any issues.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

This it's my second year loving at the Village at Legacy Ridge and I absolutely love it here! The apartments are well kept and looked after.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

Awesome place to live. Currently renewing my lease to stay another 13 months. The parking isn’t the greatest but the apartment itself is prettt great.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

Awesome maintenance staff, aleays getting stuff done in a timely manner Sara in the front office gets everything done in a beyond timely manner and will fix any issues or concers you may have. The coffee bar is always stocked and they have the best lemon water in the office. My apt is cozy, with a nice view of the court yard.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

Great community, could use a lot more parking and people to clean up after them selves and their dogs! Reasonable rent for the area. Great pool area

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

We have lived in this complex for about 3 years now. We love the location! The apartments themselves are well-maintained and spacious, with different layouts that can accommodate your specific lifestyle and needs. Maintenance and office staff are very friendly and responsive to needs. Rent is a bit steep, but that is accordingly with living in Denver right now and I don’t mind paying more for a nicer apartment complex with the amenities we have.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

Quiet place to live 😃 Property taken care of, office very helpful- great barbecue area,fireplace, nice neighborhood, great neighbors, love the trash pick up

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge

We couldn't be happier! Very excellent experience at The Village At Legacy Ridge. Feels like home; comfortable, safe, quiet, and enjoyable. Thank you.