The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love being here!! I've always been nervous about living in an apartment, this my first time, but it's amazing here!! Thank you for always being so awesome!!
Love this property!! We’ve had a couple problems in the apartment but the staff and maintenance here have been wonderful and quickly respond!!
We love living here! It’s a quiet neighborhood and safe. The office and maintenance staff are absolutely amazing! Our apartment is well maintained and a great size as well :)
This place is amazing!!! Not only are the apartments great to live in the office people are the best! Fred, Suzette and Jennifer they take the time to get to know you and treat you like family. I love it here.
My experience when I first moved in was awful. However, the current staff has definitely made up for it. I appreciate the dedication they have to the residents and finding ways to bring the residents together through different activities and events. The only 2 complaints I have and I know that they have no control over it, is the parking situation. That and the staircases and the halls not being cleaned especially with the current COVID situation. Other than that I am very pleased.
We’ve had a great move in experience, they’ve helped us with everything we’ve needed and maintenance was here quickly when needed. Loving our new home.
This is a great apartment community to live in. Very nice apartments in a great area. The one thing I wish was better is the parking situation
Moving in was kinda a mess and very stressful. We moved in right around the beginning of covid and we didn't get to see our apartment before we paid and signed everything and received the keys. We were a little disappointing to see that the apartment wasn't like the pictures we had seen online. We were a little disappointed. Other then that we havent really had any issues with the apartment besides minor issues here and there and some of the appliances are kinda old and dont work the best. The carpet also definalty needs to be replaced and was dirty/ had holes in it before we moved in which is okay because we have two dogs so itll need to be replaced after we move out. Parking is also such a pain. there are never spots open and there are so many work trucks/cars/ vans that never move and make parking even harder. We havent had the chance to check out the pool or anything yet but we hope to soon!!
We really enjoy living here and haven't had many problems so far. It's very calm and cozy. To us, it doesn't even feel like an apartment, but more like a house as we have quite a bit of privacy compared to other apartments.
We love it here! Everyone is very nice,the amenities are great, and it's a clean and quiet home. I have a dog and two little kids, and we're all happy and comfortable here.