Absolutely love living here at The Village of Legacy Ridge! Maintenance is always so fast and kind when we need them! Also Jennifer Susanne and Fred are absolutely amazing! I love how much they really do care and want to make sure you are happy! I also love when we have events! Thank you all so much we appreciate y’all so much!

Great location, awesome staff and units. The grounds are well kept, the maintenance crew is exceptional. We thought this would be a short term rental and we have been here 4 years.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Everyone has been incredibly nice and helpful! Moving in was super easy, the grounds are well taken care of. The only downfall is the parking. But it never hurts anyone to walk a little extra!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living here! The people who work here care about their residence and it shows in their activities that they offer. They host Yearly Pool Parties, witch are loads of fun! You can meet your neighbors, eat great food, and they even do raffle giveaways! They have lots of animal friendly contest, including letting the community dogs have their very own pool party at the end of the season (Oct 4th). Usally it's pretty quite around here other than the occasional rude neighbors, that let their dogs bark All Day Long while their gone at work ;] but other than that it's a Wonderful experience living here at Legacy Ridge Appartments!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Moving here has been a breeze. All the staff is extremely helpful and friendly. The amenities are AWESOME! I love access to a gym and pool. There is even yoga on Saturdays which is unheard of.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

A few move in issues but have been addressed asap and all is great...staff is amazing and so far so good!! As we continue to move in we will continue to be as happy as we were when we came and looked at the property.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I really enjoy living here, there is only one complaint that I have is my neighbors. Unfortunately talking to the management about it does not do much because alot of the problems are at night after 10 or 11pm where it sounds like a heard of flipping buffalo's running over our heads. I wish they would move. Other than that this community is awesome

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Quality apartments. I'm glad we chose legacy ridge. Beautiful pool area, nice workout facility and is never crowded, trash service comes to your door, nice area to walk your pets with available poop trash cans, backs up to a nice biking/walking trail. I've really enjoyed living here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Fred our POC for new residents is super energetic and on top of all our questions. We have been staying in contact via phone and email and answered all our questions.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The office and maintenance are wonderful. Always kind and helpful. If something GB does wrong they are quick to come and fix it. I've been here for 3 years and this is the best team

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Overall my experience has been pretty solid. I like my unit a lot. The only issue really is the parking. The office team has been very helpful and receptive to my concerns.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Very quiet community, well taken care of. Good environment. Grounds are well maintained. Staff is very friendly. I have had a great experience living in the community. Rent prices are reasonable for the area.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Have only been living here a little over a month now but am pleased with my experience so far. The staff members are all very helpful and friendly. However, the amount of free parking is absolutely pathetic and needs to be addressed. I should not have to park at the entire other side of the complex anytime i get home past 6:00 because all of the other parking is already taken. I also do not want to pay for a spot in a garage or under a car port because i already pay enough for rent every month. The only downfall to this community so far i have found is the extreme lack of available free parking.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The staff and neighborhood are amazing!! Tons of beautiful paths and great views. We love living here so much and would recommend it to anyone. :)

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Just moved in. Everything looks very nice and it’s in a very nice part of town. Front desk has been very helpful so far. Love the place so far!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Its really nice place to stay.......I have been here around 4 years.....Staff is really nice and helpful....I have enjoyed my stay here...Nice place...

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We've been at Legacy Ridge just over 6 months now. Absolutely no complaints. We love our apartment, the community, and the staff. Easily the best apartment we have ever lived at.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The property is well maintained, the valet garbage is a god send, and the pool area is beautiful. The maintenance team is very friendly and timely in their response to work orders. We love living here!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

A fantastic place to live for our little family. It's incredibly quiet for an apartment complex but also has the best people, and dogs I might add. Loving the pool this summer!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

A very pleasant environment and the staff are wonderful. It is safe and very quiet. It has been a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this place

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Overall we enjoy living here. Parking is not great and I wish they would implement towing of vehicles that don’t move or don’t have permits.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

It has been amazing. I love how they love all fur babies as they do. I also love the community events that they do. Dont stop being amazing.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We’ve had about five maintenance requests in our first week here as well as a pool key which did not work and still no access to the gym. Overall frustrated and unimpressed.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Great place, quiet, beautiful views. Helpful staff and attentive to my needs. My apt is quiet and comfortable. Wish the appliances were newer since these are from the 90s! Haha.