A very pleasant environment and the staff are wonderful. It is safe and very quiet. It has been a very pleasant experience. I would recommend this place

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love everything about living here! It’s really quiet and I love my patio and my attached garage and the staff and location! I have no complaints! The only thing I would like here that I don’t have is in updated kitchen, but all in all, I couldn’t be happier with my decision to live here!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Overall we enjoy living here. Parking is not great and I wish they would implement towing of vehicles that don’t move or don’t have permits.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

It has been amazing. I love how they love all fur babies as they do. I also love the community events that they do. Dont stop being amazing.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We’ve had about five maintenance requests in our first week here as well as a pool key which did not work and still no access to the gym. Overall frustrated and unimpressed.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Great place, quiet, beautiful views. Helpful staff and attentive to my needs. My apt is quiet and comfortable. Wish the appliances were newer since these are from the 90s! Haha.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

It has been a pleasant experience living here. Nice quiet spot with a beautiful view of the mountains. Everyone is extremely friendly and respectful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I enjoy the community events the stuff is so friendly. Maintenance is always quick and leave notes of work completed. Neighbors are friendly and quiet.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

This is litterly the BEST place to live! Now you get what you pay for, it's not the cheapest place to livw, but it's also not outrageously priced for apartments. It's very quite surprisingly, people tend to stick to their own other than hellos here and there. Its mostly younger adults who live here. Not very many kids, witch helps with the quiteness Haha. Animal friendly, in unit laundry witch was important to me and an outside balcony ♡ Gym, Movie theater, Amazinly nice staff member who actually care, and an amazing pool! I want to live here for years to come!! As long as rent dosnt go up!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Great staff, very friendly. Great location in Westminster. I like the various walking and biking trails. Convenient area to major highways as well.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living here! The community is quiet the facilities folks are fast to respond and do great work! I only wish there was an off leash dog area but that's a personal preference.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The neighborhood is very quiet and beautiful! The maintenance and office people are beyond amazing and very nice as well. We’ve loved living here!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living here, the complex landscape is always taken care of. The only complaint is my neighbors dog always barks and they are very noisy especially after quiet hours

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Maintenance staff, office staff, neighborhood are great. All of the appliances could use a refresh. The only downside to this entire apartment complex is parking.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Our move in experience was seamless thanks to the fantastic staff at the Village of Legacy Ridge Apartments. Fred, Suzette, and Jennifer were so quick and responsive and helpful. It's been such an easy experience-- exactly like you want a move in to be. The maintenance staff are also super friendly and attentive. Our apartment is perfect.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Perfect. We are so happy here. Zeus (our 12 year old pup) LOVES seeing "his" ladies in the office. Best complex we've lived in in over 12 years. ❤💜🤗

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Suzette is amazing! We are returning to The Villages after living out of state and she took great care of us! From start to finish. Beautiful property.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So far the new company and management team seem to be on top of their game, unlike the last bunch. I have no complaints other than the parking issue which I've been told is being addressed.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love the quiet neighborhood. The courtyards are beautiful with well kept landscaping and lots of birds and rabbits. The location is close to many shopping options and restaurants which is great as well.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

All the staff has been incredibly friendly and helpful. I've felt more welcomed here than anywhere I've lived before! The apartments are beautiful, and all the amenities make me excited to live here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The location of my apartment home is ideal...close to major highways yet set in a lovely neighborhood. I love waking up and first thing looking out the picture window to see beautiful mountains!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Everyone here is super friendly and helpful! I would like to see the maintenance people leave my apartment as they find it when they come in to do work. Also, this is the second year in a row that my AC has not worked at the start of the season. Thankfully, maintenance is very quick to address service requests (usually within 24 hours, if not sooner).

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I’m new to the apartments but I enjoy the are and I am really enjoying my new apartment. The parking is limited but other than that it seems like a great place to live

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Great place, friendly staff and awesome amenities. The complex is very clean and we'll maintained. Our unit has a great view and I would recommend this place to others!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I really am enjoying living hear. It is comfortable and safe. The staff are wonderful The grounds are beautiful. Parking is getting better