I am staying here for last 3 years.. its really nice place to stay, very quite, perfect location...Maintenance is nothing short of amazing - they always respond quickly and get the job done right.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love the proximity to everything! We just moved from out of town and could not ask for better a better location. The staff are so nice and helpful, and because of our pup, we've met some of our neighbors. The grounds are always well kept and i am excited to see what the greenery and flowers the warm weather brings!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The apartments are really great just wish there was more parking outside my building. I love the gym but that could be a little bit bigger as well.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I absolutely love this community! It is very quiet and well maintained! The office staff are friendly and efficient and the maintenance team is the best!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

My background verification was straight forward and completed very quickly. The complex is clean, very attractive and well maintained. I look forward to using the pool

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love it here. Staff is always so friendly and accommodating. The units are big, clean, and newly renovated. This is a prime location by with plenty to do.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We love it here! We can’t wait for summer to be a le to enjoy the pool! My children feel safe as well! Everyone is so friendly and maintenance is always nice and fixes the issue at hand very quick and with a great attitude!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I enjoy the community events the stuff is so friendly. Maintenance is always quick and leave notes of work completed. Neighbors are friendly and quiet.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I Absolutely love living here! Very safe environment, everything amenitie wise runs great, even during storms. Only complaint is the lack of parking spots available.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The office is super nice! Apartment is very cozy and spacious!! Only thing I don’t like is the lack of parking, unless you pay for a garage or covered spot.... :(

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Everything has been incredible so far. Outside of a water heater leak, our experience has been fantastic and the problem was fixed within a few days!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Suzette was amazing in the leasing process. I have enjoyed the experience. The apartment itself feels cozy and comfortable. I like all the amenities offered such as the gym and business center. I recommend leasing here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I enjoy living here, the only complaint I have is that my upstairs neighbor has a dont give a $#@^ attitude when I have asked them to quite down after quite hours. It is very irritating

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We moved in one month ago and it is the best place we have lived in 8 years. Our dogs are loved on every time we go for a walk and the maintenance staff are always so friendly. The ladies in the office are the bees knees. All in all 15/10, very happy.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

My husband and I just moved to The Village at Legacy Ridge last week. We were completely new to the area and did not have the luxury of seeing places in person before we decided on the community we wanted to live in. Suzette was extremely helpful to us and made this very stressful process as easy as possible. We were given exactly what we were promised and could not be happier. We enjoy the amenities and the location and looking forward to our next year here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Fixed broken garsve door quickly. Appreciate it! Fixed broken garsve door quickly. Appreciate it! Fixed broken garsve door quickly. Appreciate it!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We just moved in on Monday and we have already had the best experience here! Our neighbors are beyond awesome, the application process was smooth as smooth can be and our pup loves it!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love this apartment community. Everyone is friendly and quiet. The staff are kind and responsive. The parking situation is being addressed, so I really do feel like they listen to resident concerns. This is my second time living in this community because I love it that much!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Never an issues with management. Always prompt to reply. Parking not an issue if you get a garage. Quiet complex never any noise. Love the convenience of the fitness center.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The Village at Legacy Ridge is an easily accessible community with it's various share of top amenities for it's residents. I will recommend this community to others so that they too may share the same awesome experiences I do.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

In addition to a beautiful apartment and lovely amenities, the people here truly make the Village feel like home. Suzette, Jenn and Maddie are always warm and welcoming, and make residents and visitors alike welcome. The maintenance staff is prompt, friendly and hard-working. I also appreciate that the team works to constantly improve residents' experience, like offering a change in parking and a holiday social.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

This is a great place to live! It is in a great location and the apartments are large and updated. The amenities including the pool and fitness center are spectacular!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

It's a beautiful community to live in. Quiet and peaceful. The office staff is very helpful and prompt to address your problems and queries. The best part is the location of the community. Very close to groceries, restaurants, Cotton Creek elementary school and right opposite Front Range community college.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I am so happy here. First time in my life i feel safe. I i love my apartment. Looking forward to next year. The only difficulty i have is parking. I will get use to it