The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Can't wait for the pool to open again! Even with distancing! The maintenance staff is top notch! They are always working hard to make our home the best. Much appreciated!
The community is beautiful and well taken care of. The neighbors are respectful of the community and each other. The outside commons areas are great places to enjoy the sunshine, fresh air, and each other’s company.
Excellent customer service and great value residence. Fred was extremely personable throughout the entire apartment search process and went out of his way to provide as much information as possible
I've always had luck with all the people in the office answering all my questions and maintence issues. Maintenance is always nice. They always wave when they go by and make sure everything is good. We appreciate you!!
Great apartments to live, lots of happy nice people, and great location to get to highways. Nice gazibo and lot a of open space, also these apartment has a swimming pool and spa. Big open fence area for the whole family.
This is a greate family community in a lovely location. The apartments are nice With high ceilings. There are lots of community activities to participate in. The appliances could be updated.
I want everyone to know this a wonderful place. The staff is wonderful. They are the best. They really care about their tenants. The apartments are spacious and well maintained. I would recommend Village at Legacy Ridge to anyone.
I have been staying here for 4 years, Its really nice place to stay, very calm. Place is very near to all daily needs. Staff is very helpful and available.
Have had great communication, great maintenance response time and great staff all around!! Living conditions have been great for me and my family and have worked well with our lifestyle.
We have lived here twice now and it’s a great community. Clean. The apartments have a lot of different floor plans to choose from and they’re spacious. The biggest issue is parking. There are very few parking spots available for residents and or guests.