The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

The apartments are ok the staff has been very helpful always. The maintenance has been amazing always willing to help at all hours. I would recommend this place to anyone I am hoping that the rent will decrease for renewal.
We have been here 2 years and just renewed our lease for another year. We have never had any issues and when we did, they were always addressed promptly.
The office staff are fantastic and friendly. They remember residents' names with ease despite how big the complex is! The amenities are great (when there's no pandemic on!) and they have been excellent at monitoring safety during the pandemic. The one complaint I have is that this is NOT a non-smoking residence as advertised. People smoke both cigarettes and pot all over the complex, making it difficult to breathe when you walk out your front door.
It's my second year at The Village, and I still love living here. Great maintenance and amazing staff. They are super friendly and very helpful! I haven't had a single issue!
I love that the community is very quiet. The staff is very nice and takes care of all our needs. Although I haven’t been able to take advantage of all of the amenities they’re all very nice and clean.
Staff is very nice and helpful we enjoy living here. We love how everything is maintained and looks nice. I would recommend this apartments to everyone we know.
My husband passed away on July 10, 2021 of pulmonary fibrosis. He was on hospice at home the week prior to his death. Jennifer and the office staff and Keith and the maintenance staff went above and beyond to help us accomodate Richard's needs, and the needs of hospice. They came to visit, brought balloons, and even brought treats for our dog. We felt so loved. I can't give words to how much we appreciated their love and support this past month.
I love it here! Great location! Great staff! I’ve been here 3+ years and I am not planning on moving anytime soon. My favorite thing about my apartment is the attached garage. So convenient!!
Any issues we have encountered have been immediately addressed by staff. We have just renewed our lease again for another year. When I was trying to work from home but was sick, Jennifer kindly printed out documents I needed to do my job and left them out front for me, including a treat for my dog Kuma. I have nothing but nice things to say about the Village at Legacy Ridge.
My Appartment Complex is the best living experince iv ever had. All the employees who work here are absolutely amazing and they care so much about the upkeep of the apartment community and their communication with renters is outstanding all the way from the leasing office to the Maitnece staff! Summers coming to an end so I need to get into that pool one last time as well.