Maintenance staff, office staff, neighborhood are great. All of the appliances could use a refresh. The only downside to this entire apartment complex is parking.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Our move in experience was seamless thanks to the fantastic staff at the Village of Legacy Ridge Apartments. Fred, Suzette, and Jennifer were so quick and responsive and helpful. It's been such an easy experience-- exactly like you want a move in to be. The maintenance staff are also super friendly and attentive. Our apartment is perfect.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Perfect. We are so happy here. Zeus (our 12 year old pup) LOVES seeing "his" ladies in the office. Best complex we've lived in in over 12 years. ❤💜🤗

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Suzette is amazing! We are returning to The Villages after living out of state and she took great care of us! From start to finish. Beautiful property.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So far the new company and management team seem to be on top of their game, unlike the last bunch. I have no complaints other than the parking issue which I've been told is being addressed.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love the quiet neighborhood. The courtyards are beautiful with well kept landscaping and lots of birds and rabbits. The location is close to many shopping options and restaurants which is great as well.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

All the staff has been incredibly friendly and helpful. I've felt more welcomed here than anywhere I've lived before! The apartments are beautiful, and all the amenities make me excited to live here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The location of my apartment home is ideal...close to major highways yet set in a lovely neighborhood. I love waking up and first thing looking out the picture window to see beautiful mountains!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Everyone here is super friendly and helpful! I would like to see the maintenance people leave my apartment as they find it when they come in to do work. Also, this is the second year in a row that my AC has not worked at the start of the season. Thankfully, maintenance is very quick to address service requests (usually within 24 hours, if not sooner).

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I’m new to the apartments but I enjoy the are and I am really enjoying my new apartment. The parking is limited but other than that it seems like a great place to live

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Great place, friendly staff and awesome amenities. The complex is very clean and we'll maintained. Our unit has a great view and I would recommend this place to others!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I really am enjoying living hear. It is comfortable and safe. The staff are wonderful The grounds are beautiful. Parking is getting better

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I am staying here for last 3 years.. its really nice place to stay, very quite, perfect location...Maintenance is nothing short of amazing - they always respond quickly and get the job done right.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love the proximity to everything! We just moved from out of town and could not ask for better a better location. The staff are so nice and helpful, and because of our pup, we've met some of our neighbors. The grounds are always well kept and i am excited to see what the greenery and flowers the warm weather brings!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The apartments are really great just wish there was more parking outside my building. I love the gym but that could be a little bit bigger as well.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I absolutely love this community! It is very quiet and well maintained! The office staff are friendly and efficient and the maintenance team is the best!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

My background verification was straight forward and completed very quickly. The complex is clean, very attractive and well maintained. I look forward to using the pool

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love it here. Staff is always so friendly and accommodating. The units are big, clean, and newly renovated. This is a prime location by with plenty to do.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We love it here! We can’t wait for summer to be a le to enjoy the pool! My children feel safe as well! Everyone is so friendly and maintenance is always nice and fixes the issue at hand very quick and with a great attitude!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I enjoy the community events the stuff is so friendly. Maintenance is always quick and leave notes of work completed. Neighbors are friendly and quiet.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I Absolutely love living here! Very safe environment, everything amenitie wise runs great, even during storms. Only complaint is the lack of parking spots available.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The office is super nice! Apartment is very cozy and spacious!! Only thing I don’t like is the lack of parking, unless you pay for a garage or covered spot.... :(

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Everything has been incredible so far. Outside of a water heater leak, our experience has been fantastic and the problem was fixed within a few days!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Suzette was amazing in the leasing process. I have enjoyed the experience. The apartment itself feels cozy and comfortable. I like all the amenities offered such as the gym and business center. I recommend leasing here.