The staff is always super friendly and willing to go the extra mile for their residents. Maintenance gets a special shout out. They are quick to respond to issues, and always do a great job with repairs. I love all the resident appreciation events the leasing office puts on too. I feel safe and at home in this community.

I really enjoy to staying over here more than 2 years, its really nice place to stay, the place is very safe and quite. I enjoy to stay so far...

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

My Resident Experience for the most part is good. I have very disrespectful upstairs neighbors that think it is enjoyable to stomp on the floor and make all kinds of noise at all hours of the evening, then when they leave, there dog barks the whole time they are gone.... and when you have people in your house that work nights and it wakes them up every time, it is very annoying.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We have enjoyed living in The Village at Legacy Ridge. We just renewed our lease for another 13 months in September. The units are really nice and the community is family friendly. We have made a lot of wonderful memories since moving into our apartment in August 2016, and we cannot wait to make many more!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Beautiful complex. Well maintaned and things in the apartments get fixed fairly quickly. Was promised a theatre but apparently that is no longer a thing. 😔

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The Village at Legacy Ridge is affordable, well maintained, and has a wonderful staff. Fred and Suzette always say hello to both me and my pup, Olive. I love the fireplace and built in desk. The construction is solid, and parking isn't as bad as I expected. I would say the negatives are that there is not much directly around the complex and the carpet and cabinetry is a bit dated.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So the beginning the apt still needed some cleaning. And a few days after someone didnt install the water heater correct so it flooded the apt a bit. But every was fixed and comped well

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The only complaint is the trash valet, what a joke. We live on the second floor with entrances on the main floor. The walk from our main door is 10 feet from the trash compactor.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Cleanest apartment complex with the nicest staff at the office. Maintenance is always quick to respond to your calls. In a super convenient area

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Living at the legacy ridge is an amazing experience. Not only do you have a great community but the staff are also very friendly. I enjoy living here and would recommend it to anyone

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Just moved in here mid-May. So far so good, aside from a rather noisy neighbor. The property is well kept, the staff is usually pretty friendly. The valet garbage service is awesome.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The apartments are beautiful with a beautiful pool and bbq area. I was immediately greeted at the front when walking in and all questions were answered.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Very pleased with the service and the community. The apartment is the best I've ever lived in. It's very spacious and clean. Love how it's close to all the places I go to.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The community is quiet. The apartments are nice. The pool is clean. We’ve had a few issues with our A/C and fire place, they were fixed quickly. The only downfall is parking.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Just moved in a few weeks ago and I love it so much the pool is ok would be better if cleaner then if currently is, I haven't had a problem with anyth in my elec this far

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Leasing staff was friendly, helpful and efficient in walking us through the lease process. They answered all questions I had in a timely manner. All in all, a very professional experience.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Quiet and calm residential place.. convenient rent and Great place with great services.. will recommend to anyone and everyone. Plus roads are cleaned within the complex during snowy winters.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Love living here . Great area. Love being by the walking paths. Except for the neighbors trash sitting out all day and on non trash days. Smelly on hot days and embarrassing when people come over.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I have been living at The Village at Legacy Ridge for close to eight years now and I find it quite enjoyable! I must give a shout out to the maintenance crew for their exceptional and timely service.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I really love living here. The maintenance crew is awesome. The management is great For the most part the community is very quiet and peaceful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I have just renewed for a 4th year at the Village at Legacy Ridge. I love it here. I enjoy taking my grandchildren to the pool. The grounds are always beautiful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So far, very happy with this place, comfortable living and the well-kept grounds. Staff and Maintenance folks are the best. Neighbors are either very quiet or walls do a great job of dampening sound.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living in this community. The apartments itself is a great set up and the grounds and community are wonderful. The amenities and office staff are wonderful as well.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I have had and amazing experience I will definetlly be renewing my lease I love the community so peaceful. When I first moved in I was a worried about a couple of things but this is a great place to live

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

They have great amenities and awesome price for the area and size. The office is quick to respond to any concerns. I am really glad I chose to go with this complex over another I was looking at.