My husband and I just moved to The Village at Legacy Ridge last week. We were completely new to the area and did not have the luxury of seeing places in person before we decided on the community we wanted to live in. Suzette was extremely helpful to us and made this very stressful process as easy as possible. We were given exactly what we were promised and could not be happier. We enjoy the amenities and the location and looking forward to our next year here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Fixed broken garsve door quickly. Appreciate it! Fixed broken garsve door quickly. Appreciate it! Fixed broken garsve door quickly. Appreciate it!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We just moved in on Monday and we have already had the best experience here! Our neighbors are beyond awesome, the application process was smooth as smooth can be and our pup loves it!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love this apartment community. Everyone is friendly and quiet. The staff are kind and responsive. The parking situation is being addressed, so I really do feel like they listen to resident concerns. This is my second time living in this community because I love it that much!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Never an issues with management. Always prompt to reply. Parking not an issue if you get a garage. Quiet complex never any noise. Love the convenience of the fitness center.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The Village at Legacy Ridge is an easily accessible community with it's various share of top amenities for it's residents. I will recommend this community to others so that they too may share the same awesome experiences I do.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

In addition to a beautiful apartment and lovely amenities, the people here truly make the Village feel like home. Suzette, Jenn and Maddie are always warm and welcoming, and make residents and visitors alike welcome. The maintenance staff is prompt, friendly and hard-working. I also appreciate that the team works to constantly improve residents' experience, like offering a change in parking and a holiday social.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

This is a great place to live! It is in a great location and the apartments are large and updated. The amenities including the pool and fitness center are spectacular!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

It's a beautiful community to live in. Quiet and peaceful. The office staff is very helpful and prompt to address your problems and queries. The best part is the location of the community. Very close to groceries, restaurants, Cotton Creek elementary school and right opposite Front Range community college.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I am so happy here. First time in my life i feel safe. I i love my apartment. Looking forward to next year. The only difficulty i have is parking. I will get use to it

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The village at legacy ridge were very helpful during the application process! We are excited to be here! I love everything the Legacy village has to offer to its residents!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We have been living at the Village at Legacy Ridge for about a month now, and it’s been great. I never hear my neighbors, Maintenance is fast and professional in helping with any little thing, and the office staff has been great. What a nice place to live. Parking isn’t great, but beside that everything else is good.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living here. The Village at Legacy Ridge has been a great experience. I have been here for about 2 - 2.5 years and have loved every second.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The stuff is nice fun and friendly. Maintenance is quick and clean whenever they enter our apartment. The get togethers like the Halloween party for the dogs is a fun and easy way to meet people around us. Love the way the apartment complex handed out flyers so our kids knew where it was safe to go trick or treating.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love it here. I have no plans of moving anytime soon. It’s very nice everyone in the office is really nice. It’s very quiet and its a dog friendly community.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So far, so good. We've been here a couple of years and like the atmosphere, the views and the efforts maintenance staff put into the place. The gym is great, the grills are well kept and mostly stocked with propane and the area is clean, green (when it's not snowing) and well kept!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living here, For the most part it is very quiet and people are considerate for the most part. The Maintenance Staff are awesome and timely

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The buildings are older but well maintained, and our maintenance requests were always answered. The staff is professional, polite, and helpful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Its really good place to stay, very quite place, been here more than 2 years, he buildings are older but well maintained, and our maintenance requests were always answered. The staff is professional, polite, and helpful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We have been here just over a week and have loved it so far! It’s quiet and has well-maintained grounds. It’s also a very nice distance from lots of stores and food establishments. The only downsides were when we moved in, the carpet was coming up in a lot of places and the tacks were stabbing us in the feet (not fun :/) and there is quite a bit of paint in the carpet/on all of the door handles from whoever painted. It was a pretty terrible paint job on all of the white accents in the apartment.. the carpet was fixed within 5 days of moving in which was excellent. Overall we are loving it so far and think it’s going to be a great place to live!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The area is very nice, with a fair amount of places to walk dogs. The walls are a bit thin, with noises from the neighbors coming thru. Maintenance was incredibly responsive to a few small things that needed to be fixed at move-in.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living here, the staff here are so nice. I especially love the maintenance, they always fix everything on time and are so friendly. Other places I see maintenance workers come and go, but the same people have worked here since I got here and that means a lot to me. This complex is beautiful.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

We just moved in and all of the staff was really helpful and very nice. The apartment was really clean and ready for us to move right away. So happy to be living here

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Dont have pets but live in the front corner apt and i would like people to not let thier dogs poop in front of my balcony thank you wish the club house was open to small parties

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Absoutely love living here. Wish I didn't have to move soon for my job, unfortunately that's life. I love the fitness center, and the jacuzzi is a big deal for me as I use it several times a week. Love the option of having the movie theatre room. Best part is having my own washer dryer.