The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The first couple of years here were very difficult due to the management staff at the time and on more than one occasion I considered breaking my lease because of it. Fortunately, I stuck it out and over the last year or so have been exceptionally pleased with the new staff. They have gone above and beyond to ensure our issues are taken care of. I very much appreciate it. Thank you for all that you do!
The world has gone a little crazy lately but our property management team still finds a way to make us smile. From February's taco night to doing Spirit week. I can't say enough about how awesome the crew is and how available they are to answer questions!!! Very please to be living here!
We love living here! My kids and I appreciate y’all in the front office including maintenance!!!! Thank you Jennifer for always being so kind to my babies! They adore you!
The first couple of days were pretty rough. We havent been living here for long. Parking is always a struggle, and my husbands car got broken into, not even living here for a week. We know that it is not the apartments problem and that people are just desperate right now with all the covid-19 stuff going on. But, with all the craziness going on and with how difficult it has been moving in, getting all the paperwork completed and everything, The leasing office has been more then helpful. With every problem we have had they have been there to listen or to help. The community is also well kept and I told the train right behind our apartment. I cant wait for the weather to get nicer and for this pandemic stuff to go away so we can go walking, enjoy the pool and be outside more. We also LOVE that they come and pick up our trash since we live on the third floor it is very helpful! So far we have been here about 2 weeks now and we love the apartment, the views and everyone we have met or talked to ( which isnt a lot of people lol ) are all very nice and we cant wait for things to go back to normal lol but appreciate everything The Village at Legacy Ridge has done for us in these tough times.
Been living here for a couple years now. I have no complaints. Apartment is great, neighborhood is great, I would recommend this apartment complex to others.
Amazing staff and beautiful property! Lots of laughs and super easy and convenient process getting approved and moving in! Fred and Jennifer are the absolute best!
Lots of issues with old appliances, etc. BUT...they were corrected quickly. Side walks cleaned and salted. Very friendly front office staff...makes us feel like part of a family.
Place has plummeted in the last two years. The attention to detail on repairs that kept this place sparkling and rich looking has been traded for cheap repairs to band-aid the place. I.E. yellow handle on my white fridge Management's answer for everything is "Call the Cops" instead of addressing issues with the caliber of tennants they've filled the buildings with... When I moved in 6 years ago, my building was no smoking. Now, my upstairs neighbors smoke so much pot, my clothes in my closet reek of it. I'm allergic to it.
Now that I have my own place I get to host more family events at my place because I have room to have my family over!!! I love the space and cat wait for the summer!!!
Suzette was so nice n sweet to me and made me feel comfortable n happy to be living here. I'm glad they had an available apt. Jennifer was nice also n made me laugh.