The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

4.5

4.5

Some issues upon arrival but Jennifer was quick to get things resolved. Community is quiet and well kept. Only been here a month but settling in well
I enjoy the apartment and the amenities that are available. I had hoped to have 24 hour access to the fitness center upon moving in, but haven't had the chance to use it yet due to its hours.
This has been a great place to live there is basically no noise and everyone from staff to the neighbors are pretty nice. This has been one of the places I've lived.
I love my apartment and the leasing agent Fred is amazing, always gets back to you when you need something and is very nice. The pool is amazing and I love the community.
The Village at Legacy Ridge community is a great location and near everything. The community is always quiet. The grounds are always clean. The office staff is always helpful and very friendly. It's a great place to live and the apartments are nice size and love having an attached garage and patio!
Most everyone is very friendly and neighborly. Our dogs are very happy here! Our unit is beautiful and the all the staff is accommodating. There's beautiful views along the walking paths. The landscape is well kept and gorgeous. A lot of wildlife to take in! The units are spacious and well lit. Some of the appliances are old and finicky, but overall we love our new home!
Well, I was towed the first week and had to scramble to get me car back before monday and the tow company was more interested in charging me the storage fee. Now my vehicle was broken into and damaged. Not happy at all. :-(
It’s alright. Our apartment wasn’t very clean when we moved in and just a lot of back and fourth with the office people. It’s probably more for older people.
Things have been going really well here! Maintenance is always super friendly and waves when we drive by and quick to respond when we need help with something. Doggy Bags are always full at the stations which is helpful and the leasing office is very informative and send out emails and let us know when things are going on such as good trucks and changes. Hopefully the gym will be open soon! The pool has been fun this summer and it’s been nice to be able to use the grills and hot tubs again!
Moved in yesterday, broken water heater so no hot water for three days. The parking situation is awful. There’s nothing close to my unit, it’s all garages which is super inconvenient. Kitchen is small with very little storage space or otherwise