I love it here its awesome! it has everything you need around the community. I love that the hot tub is open year around that always hits the spot in the winter. it's a very safe and friendly community were glad we choose here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So far I really enjoy living here! I love how beautiful and big a one bed room apartment is, the best out there for the price. I also like not having to take my tash out to a dumpster the valet thigh is really great.The only bad thing I have to say is the parking

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I've been here for almost a year. It is very nice apartment. The office staff are very helpful and nice. I recommend this place for you all.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The Village at Legacy Ridge is a great place to live. Very quiet and close to walking trails. The only problem is limited spaces to park cars.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

A great and quite place to live. Away from the city but still close enough to visit. The community is very friendly. The only issue is the parking. At times it is very difficult to find a place to park.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Maintenance department is responsive and prompt. Any repair or concern we have had has been resolved quickly and with minimal inconvenience.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Very good. Maintenance requests are always taken care of in a timely manner and I've never had an issue living here so far. I will be renewing my lease here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Parking is a big issue and there is always cars where they shouldn't be, but everything else is great. I love my apartment and maintenance has been prompt and great as well.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Parking isn't great but other than that, we love the community. Easy to pay rent, friendly neighbors, and a perfect home. Thank you for all that you do.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love how personable you all are. Drew is the best at helping me with the few issues that have risen in my unit. Appreciate the friendliness.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The maintenance men are awesome, they fix what they promise they would do on the same day, reasonable time and always have a positive attitude.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The apartment is very nice, and the location is terrific. Some problems with the countertops and some substandard contractors, but the staff here tried to make it right.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Love it here, office staff are great and so is the maintenance crew. I have contacted them for a few things and they were great at taking care of me. Only drawback is parking. Luckily, I have a designated space.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Love the management, everyone is super helpful and friendly even the maintenance staff. The apartments are nice not a lot of storage in them however. The parking is the only thing I would complain about, there is not enough parking spaces for the amount of people there, if you don't have a car port or a garage it's so rare you find a parking spot close to your apartment.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

I love living here. The office staff is great! They made the rental process so easy and moving in was a breeze. I like that we can do everything online or just pop into the office.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

So far, so good! The staff and maintenance have been very attentive and helpful in regard to any concerns or issues that we have had since moving in!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The Village at Legacy Ridge is doing very well. Office staff is extremely helpful and knowledgeable. Maintenance staff is awesome. My husband is disabled and they always to the extra mile for us - which is very much appreciated!

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Great service from the day I walked thru the door. This was a very seem less process. This place was the nicest apartment community that I visited thru out the area.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Very nice apartments, that are very well maintained. The landscaping and exterior also looks very good. They are also very responsive to any requests

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Just moved in yesterday, was a little disappointed there was so much carpet, thought we were going to have hardwood floors. The fireplace is missing the key while it is stuck slightly on right now. But overall the stuff was great about getting our keys and making sure we had what we needed. Love the location over looking the running trail, it's a real treat. Excited for our new adventures here.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Just started living here and it feels amazing. love this complex. First experience and greatexperience. Love everything about clubhouse. Amenities are awesome pike pool and great fire pit.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The move in process was simple and out maintenance requests were completed in a timely fashion. Arlene was great and made the transition seamless.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

The new landscaping looks fabulous! Really makes a difference to the look of the complex from 112th Avenue. As usual, makes me feel great living at The Villages.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Enjoy living here! The grounds and the apartments are beautiful! The staff are friendly and helpful. I have great neighbors and love the area I am in.

Reply from The Village at Legacy Ridge Apartments

Very beautiful community, really enjoy the amenities available. The staff are very friendly and helpful. The neighbors are very friendly as well.