Yes, It would appear that the mosquitoes are NOT at all present around the swimming pools. Keep UP the G00D work guys! A Mosquitoes-less community is certainly a Great start to building and keeping a happy apartment community - n'cest pas? ("right"?)

Honestly? When we moved in, the apartment was DIRTY. Like, toothpaste residue still in the sinks, grime in all corners of sinks, showers, counters... The dishwasher SMELLED RANK! It was clear that nobody did a walk-through before handing us keys. The microwave is from 1997 and is cracked. The refrigerator seal doesn't work well so we have push it closed with out foot. The garbage disposal leaks under the sink. The managers did have our countertops refinished after we moved in, and it's GORGEOUS! and we got a new dishwasher after a few days. Our master bathroom toilet didn't work for over a week (plumber was finally called after 2 attempts to fix it that didn't work). The maintenance guys are super nice though! The vinyl flooring (it looks like real wood, but doesn't hurt my feet!) and carpet is PRETTY! But I wish we didn't have to fight tooth and nail to have an apartment that's on par with how it should have been when we moved in.

The Village at Lindsay Park has been so amazing. Lore Whitmer is absolutely amazing and sensational to work with. My Apartment feels so much like Home and the community and neighborhood is so warm, friendly and inviting. Everything is within such a close distance. Everyone here is absolutely wonderful and I can’t wait to live here for a very long, long time. Thank you for being the best!

The new management is really trying to clean up the place. Or at least the office looks really good. We use to have a table to sit at the park but it was taken away due to kids messing with it. I would like to see some type of Picnic table replace it as we have to stand up to barbecue my sit with the kids at the park. (Super Lame) There are a bunch of dogs on the property that are supposedly not allowed on top of that people let them run around off their leashes or just keep them on their back patios all day long

I have only had a good experience here since Milestone took over management. The grounds are clean, the office staff is friendly, and those that have been a harm to the community have been weeded out.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new management is great. The grounds are keep up nicely and the maintance people are responsive to your service requests. The only problem is with my neighbors and other tenants who have cameraspointing out their windows. I believe this is vecause I heard their is a reduction in your rent if you catch someone not cleaning up after their dog or cat.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new management has definitely made it living here enjoyable once again. The only slight complaint I have is the rent online portal they use. It is confusing on the breakdown of the charges. Can we get it to just how what is owed on the rend on what's coming up?

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Very clean taken care of property and quick on fixing broken things, Management does a great job keeping this complex running at top level great place to live

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Sadly, It's truly a big problem, as of late. Mosquitoes really do need to be better controlled on this property. As it had been in past years.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I love and thank you very much that here they worry about improving the way of life of the tenants ... electric lighting, gardening, mail, swimming pool ... all their maintenance staff are very friendly and always greet with love and welcome. ..😍😍😍

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We’re so happy with the friendliness of the staff and their attentiveness to ours and the communities needs. There has been much improvement between the previous leasing company and this one, they’ve been upgrading non stop and the results are amazing!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

This is my first place that in Arizona where I like the pools and environment and feel fresh as soon as coming home from work. Community is clean and happy looking

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It was great to live hear for a year the one thing was that they did tell us we were going to get a different layout then the one we got in the beggining but overall great stay the apartments need an upgrade

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far I absolutely love all of the people that are in this little community! The view from our apartment balcony is amazing as well! Can’t wait for the year to start at this place as well as starting my graduate school program!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The front office staff are very nice and welcoming. Whenever there's been an issue they've been very understanding and want to resolve any issues I have as quickly as possible.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Leasing Office members are friendly and process everything really quick. The whole process of getting apartment took me a day and the keys are with me.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It’s a pretty safe place to live the staff is super helpful and friendly it’s quiet for the most part. Our dogs like being able to walk around daily

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Quiet neighborhood and very clean and love my unit, only thing i don’t like is when entering the gate. Didn’t make access to gate low enough

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Moved in here not too long ago, everything and everyone seems really great, very helpful office people :) very happy with my little home! :)

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It's a quiet place which is a good thing. Is getting better with the new management team. They keep the complex clean and looking nice. My complaint is very outdated with their cabinets, fixtures, and old appliances. Not very efficient with lighting, appliances and sngle ply windows, electric bills are high.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new company that took over has been doing an amazing job !!! They are friendly and and pretty awesome!! I highly recommend this apartment community to any one who wants a quiet peaceful friendly neighborhood

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Lived in complex for 2 months now, Any issues that we had were fixed promptly. Very friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend living here.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Friendly neighbors, gotta love that!I love the amenities here and the staff is always awesome and happy to help! Also a very nice place. Can't beat that!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Very nice and clean well kept area the only think that sinks about this place is the parking but the staff is understanding and willing to help!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I just moved into a 3 bedroom in March and I really do enjoy it here, the apartment is really spacious, it has a huge patio that you can use for outdoor living, and a huge storage room. One thing that does really bother my mom and I, the 3 bedroom does NOT have a coat closet or a linen closet. This has become somewhat of a struggle.