just moved in the area is really nice. easy to get in and out and being close to the shopping area makes everything easy. have only been here about a month but love it

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The property team has been extremely polite and helpful from the first moments through the door. After seeing several apartments this one stood out for the layout, price and how great the team has been. There seem to be a lot of cats outside of our apartment but not necessarily an issue as of yet. The neighborhood doesn’t seem too chaotic as which is nice. A few interior things that need fixing but overall great.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Lived here for three years and never saw changes until now with the new management! Landscape looks a lot better. Love the new lighting at the entrance and parking lots.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I have been a resident for 2 years and don’t really know too many people in this community. The neighbors keep to themselves and the staff is prettt cool.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Park for my kids, hot tub for mama. Fireplace and beautiful apartment complex with wood flooring. The community is amazing. What more could a girl want?

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great "Coffee" !$ always available @ the VLP clubhouse! & Hopefully $QQN "Hot Chocolate" may also be available? (To fight off that very bitter chilly cold AZ <cloudy day>wind)

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Community has improved significantly since most recent change of management. Grateful that it happened when it did. I love the fact that this new management makes it a point to have events for all their residents like random free breakfasts, decorating competitions, etc... Keep up the good work.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I would like to see more community events happen to get to know the other residents better. I dont really know anyone here at all. I can't do the breakfasts because I work early in the morning.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We have been so happy with renting here, the staff is so friendly and attentive to our needs and follows through with their promises 100%. It’s a beautiful community me and my family feel safe in with lots of friendly neighbors to interact with.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Some hiccups upon moving in with parking. Need a few things taken care of in the apartment as well but management so far seems willing to help with any issues.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Very helpful and nice! No bug problems and maintenance is always fast and efficient. The office always answers my calls in a timely manner and the complex is well kept

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far everything have been really good. Our neighbors are nice and the staff and management have been very helpful! So far so good and I’m loving it here!!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I like living here. It is clean and in a location that has access to most things we need.I think it is a little expensive , and I didn't like the previous management company.They would not replace my stove and microwave. My microwave doesn't even have a turntable,it's like a 70s model! Almost all the numbers on the dials on the stove are worn off and only 2 burners work well enough to cook! Other than that no complaints.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

People keep parking in my spot and it's at night after the office is closed and there is nothing that can be done then I'm forced to take someone else's spot now there inconvenienced but where I'm at supposed to park

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Last friday (on my birthday) I was passing by the VLP office, and they were handing out these FREE wonderful sacks of FQQD ~ W0W keep it UP.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The out side of the apartments are very appealing to come and have a look. They are better than other's I've seen before.The fitness room is fantastic with a tv and a nice view. I used to work out there early in the morning and I am going to make time to go back there again some time soon. what else I can say? everything here is great and what I like about it is that it is safe for the children to walk around.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I will say that since the new management company came in last year I have seen a lot of positive changes. I like the events that have fostered more of a community feeling. I love that the security lights are working again and the rewards program is great. Keep going in this direction please!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Jamie has been very helpful in guiding me through the move in process in a short period of time. The complex is really well kept up and I know I'm going to be happy living here

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I am very happy here and feel welcomed. This has to do with the staff, the ladies work really hard to make living here a great experience. Their customer service is unmatched. Also, they listen and improve in ways to make living here a better place. Thank you for helping me and making my move here seamless.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The village at Lindsay Park is very nice! A good place and wonderful atmosphere. I enjoy the friendly staff and great customer service. The Community Directory Jamie Tait was very professional and great to work with. She made the move in process easy and fun. I would recommend this place just because of her! Thank you Jamie!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I really like living here especially since being so close to everything . I also really like the improvements that are being made only few major downfalls are the thin walls ( can literally hear the neighbors cough), trash cans are always over flowed ( one side of complex) and the rent has went up alot since moving in over two years

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Office and maintenance staff are all very friendly and helpful! We’ve had a few maintenance issues, but all have been resolved in a reasonable amount of time.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

its a decent place to live. some people are nice. other are rude. the staff are mood. they pick and choose with everyone. They dont keep up with the trash cans

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I love this apartments y all store near here ...I like the school front this apartments Potter elementary school ....i happy because i live here in this apartments

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Nice office staff. Easy sign up process, maintenance guy is always on top of everything. Clean, quiet and well kept. I'm still waiting for them to warm up the pools 😁