The new company that took over has been doing an amazing job !!! They are friendly and and pretty awesome!! I highly recommend this apartment community to any one who wants a quiet peaceful friendly neighborhood

Lived in complex for 2 months now, Any issues that we had were fixed promptly. Very friendly and helpful staff. Definitely recommend living here.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Friendly neighbors, gotta love that!I love the amenities here and the staff is always awesome and happy to help! Also a very nice place. Can't beat that!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Very nice and clean well kept area the only think that sinks about this place is the parking but the staff is understanding and willing to help!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I just moved into a 3 bedroom in March and I really do enjoy it here, the apartment is really spacious, it has a huge patio that you can use for outdoor living, and a huge storage room. One thing that does really bother my mom and I, the 3 bedroom does NOT have a coat closet or a linen closet. This has become somewhat of a struggle.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It’s a very open, nice, and quiet community. The neighbors are very welcoming and it’s just a positive environment overall, the gym and pool are very great perks as well

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love the staff. Maintenance is timely. Beautiful grounds. Feels like home. Made many improvements since they took over the management company.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great safe place to raise kids clean facility excellent staff! New events for the community keeps things fun!! Staff handles complaint in a timely manner

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

There has been a lot of changes since Milestone been here, the lighting Awesome you feel safe. Hopefully the cleaning will continue to be the same when folks pick up up after there dogs. This place is nice place to live they keep up what needs to be taken care of . Jamie she so caring, at least she show me the up most. So rock on.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I like livimg here so for its a nice community with a nice pool and the complex is in a nice quiet area even though its near the road there isnt much road noise

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I just moved in yesterday. The staff and community were very friendly. The floor plan from online was very different. I moved from MO to here and didn’t really get to see it beforehand.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I have lived in the same apartment for 8.5 years---has it really been that long?!?! Indeed it has. From the minute the new management took over, everything has gone north. The office staff genuinely care and will help you in any way that they can. Give our home a visit. You won't regret it!!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

great living very helpful office personal and maintenance always willing to get things fixed when needed always on top of it clean grounds perfect

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Well what can I say about The Village at Lindsay Park. This is my second time living here and I just Love the area and the property, the amenities that Come with the apartments .. The new upgrades going ON right now is a pleasant surprise to the LOOK of The main building. I like the new upgrades to security and parcel pending .. And above all I LOVE that it only Takes me 20 mins to my part time job now. The office team was pleasant to work with a special thanks to Keleegh .. I will enjoy being back in Mesa Arizona. The grounds continue to look BEAUTIFUL.. Keep up The good work office team..

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It is conveniently located and very quiet considering how close to the freeway the complex is. Neighbors are very nice and friendly and management is easy to work with.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The apartment complex amenities are great and the staff and maintenance are very friendly and helpful! My favorite thing is the hot tub! My only complain is not having a machine to purchase purified water.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It’s great community. Wonderful staff and maintenance. Down fall is there’s no parking for your guest during the evening. Only by the front office area. The apartment is starting to fall apart. If the rent was little bit less expensive it be alright.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

For what you pay extra for a "community maintenance fee" the grass is dead, rocks in road, and no outside apartment cleaning. Other local apartments power wash the walkways, windows/doors/walls; this place only does leaf blowers and plant pruning.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Everything has improved so much feel alot safer with all the lighting. And staff are super great. Maintenance is up on everything. Yards look great

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Move in was rough. Things needed to be fixed still and cleaned. They had 6 days to get it done before I moved in. The unit was still dirty. But I have up trying and just cleaned it myself. The ceiling is still gross. The apartment didn't look like it was cleaned at all. Even the second time around. Ppl throw their trash around the complex. My biggest thing right now is chicken bones around the complex. My dog has eaten them and I've picked up about 10 of them and thrown the away. No one know how to pick up their dog poop.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

little to no problem moving in very nice community big living spaces the leasing agentsare very informative walked me through step by step how to set up every thing

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

This is the best place to be! I really enjoy the new management that has really turned things around. They are quick to respond and very personable. They have really cleaned up the area!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Good place to live.the office people take good care of you.the apartment complex is always clean and looking beautiful.the apartments inside are very big and open.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The management team is awesome. Although Linda’s park apartments has been under a new management, they seem to have it running better than ever her!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The community is very clean and the landscaping is kept up with. Staff is friendly in front office. I have been living here for about 2 years and would recommend.