The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great community! Great location! Great city! Great State! Great weather! Close to great restaurants, close to entertainment, close to shopping, and close to outdoor activities!
Not to noisy, nice neighbors. The staff is there to help. The pools are well maintained as well. The maintenance get there jobs done. Overall pretty good experience.
This apartment community lacks the community part. There doesn’t seem to be much effort in building community. I don’t know any of my neighbors and maybe in a social type of even that could change. I understand COVID has its restrictions but there wasn’t much prior to COVID either. The neighborhood is in a decent location. The community is always pretty clean with the exception of the overflow garbage sometimes. And most of our neighbors are pretty quiet.
Not good. But not bad. Quiet neighborhood. But had a few issues with management. My shower was broken, I submitted a ticket that said it was broken. Didn't get any maintenence for 25 days, when I finally called they said I didn't say it was broken. Haha. Just SMH
Just moved in at the beginning of this month so I'm still new. So far though I have loved the community. It is quite and thr amenities are great. The apartment is a little older but works for what we are needing right now. The patios are nice and large which is a plus. Only thing haven't been pleased with so far is other tenants not picking up after their dogs.
Only just moved in so far the experience has been pretty good. Neighbors seem nice and they are not loud. Like the location of our unit. The pool is usually never busy.
Very good apt to live at! The only thing I would say is that recently we have been having ants all over the house. The office is swift on getting the apt sprayed though. Gotta say I love how they take action right away. Thank you!
I've been here over a year now and I still really like the community. There's not a lot of noise oh, and the neighbors are pretty friendly. Hope to spend a few mire years here.
I enjoy living here. It's quiet compared to other places and I like the landscaping. My only complaints are things that would happen at any apartment, like neighbors smoking outside windows or too much dog poo. Otherwise, it's a good place to stay.
We moved in a year ago and really like the location. It’s very convenient. The apartments are a little dated, but worth looking past, especially at the price. Also, it’s very dog friendly which was huge for us, as we have two dogs.