The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

4.2

4.2

Very clean. People park in handicap spots that shouldn’t. Very fast on maintenance requests. Management is friendly but does not answer the phones or call back.
Overall good, but we could use more communication from the office. No one should have to wait 2 months for a work order to be completed with zero communication from the office. All I needed was to be told that they are behind on work orders, and I totally understand! But it shouldn’t take that long to find that out. Other than that we have no complaints.
1 star
I did experience power outage in my apartment for 4 weeks we stayed at 4 different Hotels but the outcome was ok not a good experience although we experienced the power outage the customer service treated us like we matter we asked for something it was there so over all it wasn’t a good month hoping for a better month to come
I was sent a letter 2 weeks ago asking if I was going to renew my lease. I told them in person that I wanted to renew for 12 months the gentlemen said what apt # and I told him l. I never received a email. I saw the gentlemen the next week he said he would get it taken care of. I spoke with a woman in the office twice about the renewal. She said she would get it done within the hour. It's been 2 hour still no email. Today is July 29th and I started this request on the 17th of July. I am posting this because I don't want to get accused of not picking my lease term before August 4th.
Pretty convenient place to live everything is close schools stores and highways maintenance does a good job of keeping up with everything !!
I was Glad to find The Village at Lindsay - From start to finish - they have been very supportive every step of the way throughout the entire process.
I absolutely love living here! It is very clean and quiet. I don't plan on leaving this community anytime soon. The pool is always clean and never crowded.
Nice people, quiet place. Front office needs some work but I've known worse. Maintenance has always been good getting things done, sometimes might take a couple days to get to you.
Been here for 2 months and so far everything is going pretty good. Maintenance can use some help because I've been waiting for a work order to be completed since i moved in and have had zero communication with follow upset other than that, not too bad!
I've lived here for 2 almost 3 years, and when we first moved here Nicole and Alicia handled things beautifully. Everything was always taken care of and they communicated properly, but the new or temporary people in the office need some re-training on policies and a major attitude adjustment. I understand this isn't the easiest field, but I've worked it and I would never be so callous to residents. Maintenance is stellar per usual, Gabriel is an amazing supervisor and handles every interaction with respect and explains everything thoroughly. There are two younger men, one who just started and they replicate Gabriel's same respect. I had a few issues solved within days and I am grateful they took everything seriously in a quick manner.