It’s a nice area great neighborhood and easy access to stores /groceries and freeway the neighbors are nice and the apartment is very roomy the closests are spacious everything is working out well.

Kevin was awesome he was in and out and fixed the problem he was professional polite and Courteous and trustworthy I’m glad he’s one of our maintenance guys

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We love the new Management team. The maintenance team is on point, friendly & helpful. We like the changes they’ve made concerning the security to access the complex.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great, quiet community. The new management has made a lot of wonderful changes and the have done a lot to make the day to day life in the community a much better experience.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I have lived in VLP for 7 years. Since the complex has new management, things are looking much better. I never realized how much we were missing!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Very nice community. Feel safe here. Haven’t have many issues. Parking places a little to snug for a bigger vehicle. Office staff very nice and helpful. Would recommend to a friend

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I love this community and am very happy to see part of it. The management is amazing and the residents are all very friendly. I am glad that I chose to stay here want remain a part of the community.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love the new management! Things are getting cleaned up and running smoother than ever! Looking forward to renewing our lease when it is up!!!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

These apartments have been great so far! We have had several things that needed fixed and Dan from maintenance has been awesome at working with us on them! The community is constantly being upgraded and improved! I look forward to seeing where it goes next!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new updates to the entry systems (switching from manual codes and metal keys to magnetic key-cards) for the front gates and common areas is super convenient. I also love the added security of the Parcel Pending system, especially around the holidays when I'm doing more online shopping and having a lot of packages delivered. Also, my experiences with the front office staff has been consistently positive and the communication about things going on with the community has been excellent.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It's quiet and clean. New owners are fixing it up Al lot. Been here 5 years and it's getting better. It's close to everything I need and easy to get in touch with office.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new management of this complex has been great. Many improvements and upgrades have happened in just a few months. They are very attentive and make sure to respond to service issues very fast.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great community and great staff that work here! Work orders are taken care by early in the day! Apartments are nice and they’re quite at night. Only down part is the parking! No guest parking and ever open spot is taken from the front to the middle of the apartments!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

My wife and I have enjoyed our residency here ever since the change in management! The change came at the perfect time and we have loved staying here ever since.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new management has really made some good changes to the apartments and I feel like they tried to get to everyone's needs attended. The apartments are very clean and love how they always have poop bags stocked. The only complaint would be that the office hardly ever answers the phone, after multiple attempts or leaving a message they will call you back which is a good part.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I don't like how long it takes to get things fixed and then its only partially done. I alsohave had vandalism and the the parking might is never fixed.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The staff are very friendly and helpful, clean environment, very close to restaurants, gas stations and fun activities. The gym has a nice selection of equipment!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far everything and everyone has been great! When I have had any maintenance issues they have been addressed promptly and to my satisfaction.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Enjoying the new staff. Things are really picking up. I was a little cautious on renewing my lease, but you have made us more comfortable on our decision. Thank you. Happy Holidays.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love the place. Its nice and quiet and gated and no people just walking around looking for things to steal one thing is the maintance hasnt been the best for us

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Good location, quiet gated apartment complex. School located across the street and wal-mart as well as other stores just down the street really great!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We have lived here for5 years had some issues but hopefully things will improve I still tell people who ask what a great place its to live and the new staff is friendly and things get fix fast and right the first time

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Nice location, management sta0ff very nice and professional. Great community to live in. Close to stores, ammenedies and the freeway. I recommend to new tenants.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great place to live. Management is awesome. Not like the prior management. Maintenance is always on time and i dont have to wait weeks to get things fixed.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We are under new management and I continue to feel very grateful for the wonderful service. Many of the neglected park like grounds have been properly maintained since our new landlords have taken over. I think this has been a great change and I continue to enjoy nearly 3 years of living in the Village :)