The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

4.2

4.2

Peaceful, no complaints! All is well... Margo and his team are awesome hard working and go the extra mile to get everything accomplished! I’ve watched them work, hats off to each of them. Great teamwork.
Only gave 3 stars Bc yesterday 4/20 my apartment smelled like weed all day I thought smoking wasn’t aloud or at least I’ve never seen anyone do it here ...
Has been great! The office staff is amazing and very helpful. I love it here. We have gotten our things fixed as needed by maintenance and haven’t had any issues since. A special shout out to Nicole Garner in the office!!
It's quite neighbors are all respectful maintenance is awesome the only bad thing is lack of parking if you have more then one vehicle otherwise it's a nice place to live
There were some issues but management addressed them. This place is not a bad place to live but unfortunately dumpsters are always full. Not sure but I don't think they have enough for the size of the complex or not in key areas where a larger area of units are.
I love the neighborhood, as well as the complex itself. I'm a new resident, but I have absolutely no complaints. Thoroughly looking forward to see what's in store.
So far so good. We just moved in last week from IL and really like it here. All the residents we've ran into are friendly. Our unit was clean and just as we expected since we were unable to tour. It's in a great location and close to anything you may need! And there's a pool like 20 steps away, can it get much better than that?
Love living here at the village at Lindsay park!!! I couldn’t have chosen a better complex to live in!! We recommend this place to anyone we can!
This place seems better then my previous place.It seems well kept and clean.Lindsey road is close to the front and theres a lot of traffic,this place could use a 5 foot wall or something to cut down on the road noise
Good neighborhood just wish there could be some control over dog owner. They constantly leave their dog mess on the ground even in your walk way.