The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far so good. Nothing of note that’s bad. Can be a little noisy sometimes with the neighbors. Maintenance is really good and fast. Nice change from my last place
I truly enjoy living here. Definitely close to everything! I'm very happy to be here. Management and Maintenance staff are cool. We have a great workout facility and its always clean. Village At Lindsay Park is a great place to live.
This community is pretty safe, has a nice lay out ,close to freeway, schools, nice neighborhoods over all.My kids enjoy living in this community. Thank you!
Everyone has been extremely helpful and super nice. When my ceiling had a leak from that severe storm they were on top of it and kept me in the loop of things. Great neighbors, friendly staff, all around great community.
I really like the floor plan . They are really good even the process of documentation is fair and simple. Giving 3 starts as most of them fixture are old, wood work is very old.
I love living here! It’s so quiet and peaceful. The residents and staff are so nice too. My family and I really appreciate how clean it is here, and not having to deal with any type of bugs!
I really enjoy living here I’ve been here for 1 year in March it’s a friendly place and pretty quiet, dog friendly as well just wish we had more storage space, such as a coat and linen closet
Gonna miss this home. We have to move out of town. But when we come back, we will be back to the Village. Thanks to all the girls in the office. You gals are superb.!!!
Living here has been amazing. The maintenance staff are fantastic and the people in the leasing office are very kind and understanding. The units are worth their price because of their convenient designs and the complex’s useful amenities. Definitely plan on renewing my lease. :)
Good morning I am fairly new to the community and so far I’m enjoying my stay Nicole in the office is very knowledgeable and help me and my family get settled in there are a few things we notice needed some attention in our new place but I’m confident that they will get it done