The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Been here almost one year and it is a well maintained and clean apartment complex. Staff has been helpful throughout the current situation where state regulations and procedures are constantly changing.
I love the small community I live in at Lindsay Park. The general landscaping is kept up very well, pretty flowers along most sidewalks. Came across the playground where I saw happy kids going down the slide . The two polls are always clean and cared for . The gym is awesome and I’m glad I chose Lindsay zzz Park.
Things have changed except when you get things stollen from my inside patio, have to put camera's up to deter them. Package thief's on camera. 4yrs always have someone taking advantage of elderly and disabled people. Other than complaining neighbors some care OTHERS turn and until a kid gets hurt and guest's not following rules and a transient living on property the past month. Safety is my concern.
Wonderful staff ...The gate is really useless it always broke but when it says gated community well it's really not cause it really only prevents cars from coming in...people walking have all access.gated community means no unknown cars or people walking
At first I wasn’t too sure about the staff but I also understand that there’s a lot going on with a pandemic. I have enjoyed all my time being here, love that the gym is open! I love my new apartment and my neighbors!
I just moved here, but so far it’s all good things. I love how spacious it is. Very friendly staff. It feels like home here and that’s exactly what I was looking for.
Everything is great until you need maintenance to fix something. My AC unit has gone out 5 times since July. Gabe is amazing and personable although the other two guys don't seem to care. At one point I had to go all night without even a portable unit because the on call guy didn't want to bring me a unit in the middle of the night. They have yet to call in an expert to fix my air conditioning.
This is a good complex in a good location. It is getting older and showing its age. The units are larger than the newer apartments in the area and the prices are better. Overall, it is a good value.
So it's almost a year later and I just renewed my lease. There are still mosquitoes everywhere which sucks, I wish they would do something more seeing how we pay for pest control every month or put up screens on the patio. Other than that I still like it, its close to work, neighbors are ok and it's not loud with people partying. If that's my only complaint than I'd say I'm pretty happy!!
Great staff! They we very helpful with Everything . They answered my questions and quick to respond to things needed fixed . Nice place to live