Great staff, very accommodating. The unit was well cleaned before move in and everything was ready to go right out of the box. The staff is also very fast about fixing problems that arise.

Very pleasant and quiet. Office people are very helpful . Landscape is taken care of and clean. Happy to be here and so far is very pleasant experience

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

My experience has been great i have meet great neihbors the maintenance service is fast and efficient we had a problem with our ac maintenance made sure we were taken care of till the next day when it was fixed the Reps in the front office have been nice and very professional thannk you for taki g care of the residence we greatly appreciate it

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love the neighborhood and community at the Village at Lindsay park!!!! Have been here for over a year and has been a great experience and no complains

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The location here it's nice I have some family that lives a block away make it easy for me my workplace is a it's not far from here half a mile you have grocery stores you have Walgreens you have the post office so it's pretty convenient for me.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I like everything wellit's very quiet I don't have problems with anyone all perfect and I like it a lotWatching children scream happily when they play or walk in the pool with their parents is fun

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Maintenance doesn’t respond quickly-could take weeks before your issue is looked at then they’ll need to come back again because they can’t fix things the first time. Sort of overpriced for the type of appliances from the 90s they have in the units. Area isn’t pretty though.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I have really enjoyed living in this community. All the people I meet are super friendly, I usually meet others while Walking my dogs and the love they show the animals here is amazing. Plus the staff here are wonderful they are easy to talk to and very personable!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Nice idea management getting out and about with their ice cream cart going ALL through the VLP neighborhood distributing "Free Ice Cream bars!" Great (tasty) CQQL idea!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Friendly staff !! Who is always on top of things and willing to help if there’s ever a problem. Great location close to the freeway close to many restaurants and schools wonderful environment

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Everyone was very helpful and accommodating! The ladies in the office were prompt when getting everything started. They were extremely professional as well.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love the community, the staff and maintenance. We love the pools and the fact that the entrances are gated. Super thankful that there is grass throughout the complex for the dogs, as well as the other amenities like the parcel room. The only reason I don’t give a full 5 stars is because we hear the neighbors below us all the time. Walls, floors and windows are thin the the units need some updates

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Really enjoying living here! It has been cleaned up and is well run now. Looking forward to spending time in the newly updated office and lounge area!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far it's been pretty easy, the ladies in the office are friendly and respond asap. Moving sucks but happy to have a new home. It's close to family and work and seems pretty quiet which is what I wanted

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

My girlfriend mostly did all the work all I did was sign papers and move stuff in. I like the place so far. There are a few minor things that need attention but we were told to make notes and send to the office. Overall I'm happy but it hasn't been even 24 hours yet.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

This place is better than I had thought. Bedroom is much bigger than many apts. I had looked at. It's quiet and seems very safe. The girls in the office are super nice.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Move in process was easy and simple. Have not encountered any sort of negative experience while living here. The complex is quiet and well kept The customer service I've been provided has been outstanding as well.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Ever since the new management company took over, there have been a lot of positive changes. The garbage areas are cleaner, theres a lot less dog waste on the ground, the grounds are kept up better. The pools have been much cleaner too. I wish the workout area had better machines and that we had more community activities.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Move in could of been alot better. The way the apartment was. It's gotten better. Front office ladies are nice. I would recommend this apartment to friends.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love it here, quiet, beautiful, love the area and the atmosphere. The apartment is so nice too, Better than anything we could have picked, as well as super friendly and helpful staff!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Overall this is a great community with decent amenities and a great location. The units are good size and I've have no issues in the 2.5 months I've been here. Parking can be frustrating if you have more than one vehicle or a guest comes over. Overall I'm happy with everything so far and would recommend to a friend/family.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

tgere is nothing bad to say about this area but there aren’t too many exciting things either. The neighbors are all pretty mutual for the most part and it’s a clean community.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I like the apartment, staff is really awesome from the office to maintenance, but I’ve happen to come across some mobile speed bumps in the complex so far.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Love it here! There no place like HOME! Although is very costly to live here, I enjoy all the amenities offered and how rapidly they respond when something goes wrong unexpectedly.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Yes, It would appear that the mosquitoes are NOT at all present around the swimming pools. Keep UP the G00D work guys! A Mosquitoes-less community is certainly a Great start to building and keeping a happy apartment community - n'cest pas? ("right"?)