I do like it here. It's kept up and clean. I see this lady every morning walking through the complex picking up little items, to make the place that much cleaner. Great idea. Now if you could work with that trash can next to building 5. It gets full fast and there is space next to it, to drop another dumpster. what do you think :) In any case, great place to live.

Since the new management, the apartment complex has slowly becoming better place to live. And I personally appreciate that. I would like more attention to vehicles without registration and who park in handicap parking without placards or plates.

I have lived here for 3 years and the staff is very friendly. Just signed another lease. Rent is reasonable. Close to shopping and my work..

So far the experience with office staff has been good, aside from the cigarette smell in the apt. And a few other items that need fixed. Maintenance seems like they want to help, but it doesn’t seem to happen very quickly. But for the most part, we have had a good experience so far.

Very nice landscape, other tenants seem pleasant enough, management seem on top of things even though they just took over the property. Overall a nice place to reside.

We have lived here 2 years now and it has been a positive experience. We have had nice neighbors who have been friendly and helpful. For instance, I am on continuous use oxygen and previously used to take our beagle for his afternoon walk. One day while doing this our dog saw a cat and ran after it pulling me down into the rock depression in our front greenbelt. I couldn't get up and my dog was loose. My neighbor came out and helped me out of the rock area and his son caught up with my dog and brought him back. I don't know what I would have done otherwise. In addition, we have always received prompt responses to our maintenance requests.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I really like this area, lots of great neighbors. Mgmt is friendly and very helpful, maintenance is amazing. Would be 5 stars, except for the amount of aggressive large breed dogs. When they move out, then 5 stars for sure!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The people at the office are always so nice and helpful. So far we’ve had no complaints as far as neighbors or noise. We have had a few things in the apartments break, but most things they came and fixed.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Wonderful news staff awesome people working and maintenance and trying to get our place that they got left with a place that was very uncapped and they're doing their best to get it repaired in the best way possible not half-wit work I'm very impressed with that and my neighbors

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The Community is clean and quiet. Other than the front gate being broken and wide open when we first moved in, now it has been repaired and is secured.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Living here is nice, but the garbage issue is horrible when there are bags overflowing all around it. Other than that, it is quiet with a lot of grassy areas for my dog.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I have lived here for 2 years. Just renewed my lease for a 3rd year. I have nothing negative to say. It’s a huge complex and really very quiet and peaceful.