I have lived here for 2 years. Just renewed my lease for a 3rd year. I have nothing negative to say. It’s a huge complex and really very quiet and peaceful.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Living here is nice, but the garbage issue is horrible when there are bags overflowing all around it. Other than that, it is quiet with a lot of grassy areas for my dog.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The Community is clean and quiet. Other than the front gate being broken and wide open when we first moved in, now it has been repaired and is secured.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Wonderful news staff awesome people working and maintenance and trying to get our place that they got left with a place that was very uncapped and they're doing their best to get it repaired in the best way possible not half-wit work I'm very impressed with that and my neighbors

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The people at the office are always so nice and helpful. So far we’ve had no complaints as far as neighbors or noise. We have had a few things in the apartments break, but most things they came and fixed.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I really like this area, lots of great neighbors. Mgmt is friendly and very helpful, maintenance is amazing. Would be 5 stars, except for the amount of aggressive large breed dogs. When they move out, then 5 stars for sure!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We have lived here 2 years now and it has been a positive experience. We have had nice neighbors who have been friendly and helpful. For instance, I am on continuous use oxygen and previously used to take our beagle for his afternoon walk. One day while doing this our dog saw a cat and ran after it pulling me down into the rock depression in our front greenbelt. I couldn't get up and my dog was loose. My neighbor came out and helped me out of the rock area and his son caught up with my dog and brought him back. I don't know what I would have done otherwise. In addition, we have always received prompt responses to our maintenance requests.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Very nice landscape, other tenants seem pleasant enough, management seem on top of things even though they just took over the property. Overall a nice place to reside.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far the experience with office staff has been good, aside from the cigarette smell in the apt. And a few other items that need fixed. Maintenance seems like they want to help, but it doesn’t seem to happen very quickly. But for the most part, we have had a good experience so far.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I have lived here for 3 years and the staff is very friendly. Just signed another lease. Rent is reasonable. Close to shopping and my work..

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Since the new management, the apartment complex has slowly becoming better place to live. And I personally appreciate that. I would like more attention to vehicles without registration and who park in handicap parking without placards or plates.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I do like it here. It's kept up and clean. I see this lady every morning walking through the complex picking up little items, to make the place that much cleaner. Great idea. Now if you could work with that trash can next to building 5. It gets full fast and there is space next to it, to drop another dumpster. what do you think :) In any case, great place to live.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The community overall is nice, and the front office staff is very friendly. I haven't had any unpleasant experiences with the neighbors, and it feels like a relatively safe neighborhood. However I do have a few complaints - such as the fact that our apartment was not in great condition upon move-in and needed multiple repairs. Following that, the maintenance staff took over a week to actually come start those repairs. Another instance of this type was when the maintenance staff was an hour and a half late to deliver our replacement refrigerator / freezer, after calling to confirm a good time to do the swap. The entire contents of my refrigerator and freezer were left out on the counter during that hour and a half stretch of waiting. And lastly, the community dumpster area is almost always a disaster, by way of garbage bags flung everywhere around the corral. I still enjoy living here, and think its a good neighborhood. Theres just a few areas with room for improvement.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Enjoy living here! Friendly and efficient management! They really strive to fix things when you put in a request, and are courteous in their communications.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

This community is amazing! The office staff are so friendly and the maintenance staff is always there to help! I am so glad that I am part of such a great place.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I definitely feel the property has improved since the change of management. I would like to see work orders be handled a little quicker. Almost a month for a work order to get completed is not going to cut it.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Hi, I have been living in Village on Lindsay park for about 2 month. I absolutely love to live here. Very clean and well maintained property, lots of green. Most of all I like to hear birds in the morning then I open my window;) The stuff always polite and open to solve any issues you may have. The maiyanaece comes in a couple of days and did a great job. It takes them more time to get to your order, due to big numbers of appartments. I like online portal. You can pay there, see all charges, submit a meoyanence order too. The appartment itself has a good square feet. Rooms are large and a lot of space. The apliances could be better, but all works fine. Don’t have any complains so far. Thank you!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

It's been good the experience but there is always people that park on our parking spot and we have to find another even farther location, it really gets on my nerves when that happens.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great place to live. Been here almost 2 years now...but could still use improvement in many areas. Other than the trash overflowing and dog poop bags never being refilled. You will be a satisfied tenant. Just pray your A/C doesn't go out mid summer...that is where this property failed me...and took their time to resolve.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The Management company is working to improve the community it’s definitely a work in progress. Office staff could be a little bit more friendlier

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far with the new ownership. it has been a great experience living here. I would recommend friends and family to live here ay The Village. Thanks

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Certainly V.L.P.'s last property owners were really, really actively (attentively) involved in eradicating the constantly growing "Mosquito" menace (Especially in swimming pool areas). Certainly plants such as, basil, catnip, geraniums, lavender, lemongrass, marigolds, and geraniums in and all about the swimming PQQL area should certainly be considered, as well as, people friendly "mosquito repelling spraying the area." M0ST definitely, most Certainly!" Anyone out there @ VLP N0T been bitten here? ouch... (Why I bet even all of the VLP pets can be getting these irritating mosquito bites too... They just do not have any real GQQD way to let anyone know, right? Just how would they be able to tell or convey it to anyone). OK-OK 10/31/18 "2pm to 6p.m." VLP party experience N0W, right? How many mini orange pumpkin candies were in that jar? How close did any of us get to correct number? ALL the Halloween Raffle winners will be contacted receiving what prizes . I'd Suggest a contest on "How to get larger VLP turnouts?"

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Very responsive, great staff, great service. Any issues where addressed and resolved quickly! So far so good! New management seems to care and looks like they are taking measure to upgrade the complex.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

We just moved in and aside from a few things that needed to be fixed, everything is great. My family and I really like the community and our neighbors and very friendly.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

New management is a lot better, but I am still waiting on things to get fixed. They were supposed to have been taken cared of before I moved in my unit.