New management is a lot better, but I am still waiting on things to get fixed. They were supposed to have been taken cared of before I moved in my unit.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great community and great staff that work here! Work orders are taken care by early in the day! Apartments are nice and they’re quite at night. Only down part is the parking! No guest parking and ever open spot is taken from the front to the middle of the apartments!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Enjoying the new staff. Things are really picking up. I was a little cautious on renewing my lease, but you have made us more comfortable on our decision. Thank you. Happy Holidays.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Since moving in a month ago I have seen improvements being done around the community. The apartments are a little outdated inside. I had some issues with things being broke inside, but all request I’ve had have been taken care of and replaced! The office staff is very friendly and great to work with. Overall there could be improvements made, but the community is a good place to live so far.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I don't like how long it takes to get things fixed and then its only partially done. I alsohave had vandalism and the the parking might is never fixed.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I would like to see more community events happen to get to know the other residents better. I dont really know anyone here at all. I can't do the breakfasts because I work early in the morning.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The Management company is working to improve the community it’s definitely a work in progress. Office staff could be a little bit more friendlier

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Certainly V.L.P.'s last property owners were really, really actively (attentively) involved in eradicating the constantly growing "Mosquito" menace (Especially in swimming pool areas). Certainly plants such as, basil, catnip, geraniums, lavender, lemongrass, marigolds, and geraniums in and all about the swimming PQQL area should certainly be considered, as well as, people friendly "mosquito repelling spraying the area." M0ST definitely, most Certainly!" Anyone out there @ VLP N0T been bitten here? ouch... (Why I bet even all of the VLP pets can be getting these irritating mosquito bites too... They just do not have any real GQQD way to let anyone know, right? Just how would they be able to tell or convey it to anyone). OK-OK 10/31/18 "2pm to 6p.m." VLP party experience N0W, right? How many mini orange pumpkin candies were in that jar? How close did any of us get to correct number? ALL the Halloween Raffle winners will be contacted receiving what prizes . I'd Suggest a contest on "How to get larger VLP turnouts?"

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Since the new management, the apartment complex has slowly becoming better place to live. And I personally appreciate that. I would like more attention to vehicles without registration and who park in handicap parking without placards or plates.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The community overall is nice, and the front office staff is very friendly. I haven't had any unpleasant experiences with the neighbors, and it feels like a relatively safe neighborhood. However I do have a few complaints - such as the fact that our apartment was not in great condition upon move-in and needed multiple repairs. Following that, the maintenance staff took over a week to actually come start those repairs. Another instance of this type was when the maintenance staff was an hour and a half late to deliver our replacement refrigerator / freezer, after calling to confirm a good time to do the swap. The entire contents of my refrigerator and freezer were left out on the counter during that hour and a half stretch of waiting. And lastly, the community dumpster area is almost always a disaster, by way of garbage bags flung everywhere around the corral. I still enjoy living here, and think its a good neighborhood. Theres just a few areas with room for improvement.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I definitely feel the property has improved since the change of management. I would like to see work orders be handled a little quicker. Almost a month for a work order to get completed is not going to cut it.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I like living here. It is clean and in a location that has access to most things we need.I think it is a little expensive , and I didn't like the previous management company.They would not replace my stove and microwave. My microwave doesn't even have a turntable,it's like a 70s model! Almost all the numbers on the dials on the stove are worn off and only 2 burners work well enough to cook! Other than that no complaints.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Living here is nice, but the garbage issue is horrible when there are bags overflowing all around it. Other than that, it is quiet with a lot of grassy areas for my dog.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The Community is clean and quiet. Other than the front gate being broken and wide open when we first moved in, now it has been repaired and is secured.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

My wife and I have enjoyed our residency here ever since the change in management! The change came at the perfect time and we have loved staying here ever since.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I really like living here especially since being so close to everything . I also really like the improvements that are being made only few major downfalls are the thin walls ( can literally hear the neighbors cough), trash cans are always over flowed ( one side of complex) and the rent has went up alot since moving in over two years

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far it has been pleasant enough. Most people seem rather nice. Outside could use some cleaning up. People in office are very pleasant and willing to help in any way they can. Maintenance people are also very helpful.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I have lived in VLP for 7 years. Since the complex has new management, things are looking much better. I never realized how much we were missing!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Good place to live rent went up a bit too much for my taste when I resigned my lease would like to have the trash picked up more often more parking would be nice other than that I enjoy living here

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I will say that since the new management company came in last year I have seen a lot of positive changes. I like the events that have fostered more of a community feeling. I love that the security lights are working again and the rewards program is great. Keep going in this direction please!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far the experience with office staff has been good, aside from the cigarette smell in the apt. And a few other items that need fixed. Maintenance seems like they want to help, but it doesn’t seem to happen very quickly. But for the most part, we have had a good experience so far.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Good location, quiet gated apartment complex. School located across the street and wal-mart as well as other stores just down the street really great!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

People keep parking in my spot and it's at night after the office is closed and there is nothing that can be done then I'm forced to take someone else's spot now there inconvenienced but where I'm at supposed to park

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Really loud neighbors with 5 kids and all day parties. I don't complain (officially) but "wow!" Other neighbors are more or less normal. Broken gate to water trail is an eyesore. My keyfob only works with one pool and not both as I was told. The shower is blind luck when you need warmer water.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far everything and everyone has been great! When I have had any maintenance issues they have been addressed promptly and to my satisfaction.