Very poor transition into new management under new ownership. Lack of communication and failure to take responsibility for previous managements obligations.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I wish there were some community activities that would encourage people to meet and know each other. I feel like everyone just keeps to themselves which is fine but we don’t know much about our community!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Dog bags need to be stocked at all times cause people don’t pick their poop up if there’s no bags . Things have gotten better since new group took over

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Overall everyone seems nice. The one thing I’m not fond of is a lot of people don’t pick up after there dogs. Pretty rude for the rest of us.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The new management is working to update the complex. It’s starting to look nice. Pool is redone, new lighting,painting ect.. keeping up on the trash as well

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

My experience this far has been pretty good. The only complaint I’ve had the Summer is the pools and the Spa needs to be taking care of way better than it is.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I would like to see more community events happen to get to know the other residents better. I dont really know anyone here at all. I can't do the breakfasts because I work early in the morning.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I don't like how long it takes to get things fixed and then its only partially done. I alsohave had vandalism and the the parking might is never fixed.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

New management is a lot better, but I am still waiting on things to get fixed. They were supposed to have been taken cared of before I moved in my unit.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Since the new management, the apartment complex has slowly becoming better place to live. And I personally appreciate that. I would like more attention to vehicles without registration and who park in handicap parking without placards or plates.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The community overall is nice, and the front office staff is very friendly. I haven't had any unpleasant experiences with the neighbors, and it feels like a relatively safe neighborhood. However I do have a few complaints - such as the fact that our apartment was not in great condition upon move-in and needed multiple repairs. Following that, the maintenance staff took over a week to actually come start those repairs. Another instance of this type was when the maintenance staff was an hour and a half late to deliver our replacement refrigerator / freezer, after calling to confirm a good time to do the swap. The entire contents of my refrigerator and freezer were left out on the counter during that hour and a half stretch of waiting. And lastly, the community dumpster area is almost always a disaster, by way of garbage bags flung everywhere around the corral. I still enjoy living here, and think its a good neighborhood. Theres just a few areas with room for improvement.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Enjoying the new staff. Things are really picking up. I was a little cautious on renewing my lease, but you have made us more comfortable on our decision. Thank you. Happy Holidays.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

The Management company is working to improve the community it’s definitely a work in progress. Office staff could be a little bit more friendlier

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Since moving in a month ago I have seen improvements being done around the community. The apartments are a little outdated inside. I had some issues with things being broke inside, but all request I’ve had have been taken care of and replaced! The office staff is very friendly and great to work with. Overall there could be improvements made, but the community is a good place to live so far.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Great community and great staff that work here! Work orders are taken care by early in the day! Apartments are nice and they’re quite at night. Only down part is the parking! No guest parking and ever open spot is taken from the front to the middle of the apartments!

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

For what you pay extra for a "community maintenance fee" the grass is dead, rocks in road, and no outside apartment cleaning. Other local apartments power wash the walkways, windows/doors/walls; this place only does leaf blowers and plant pruning.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Certainly V.L.P.'s last property owners were really, really actively (attentively) involved in eradicating the constantly growing "Mosquito" menace (Especially in swimming pool areas). Certainly plants such as, basil, catnip, geraniums, lavender, lemongrass, marigolds, and geraniums in and all about the swimming PQQL area should certainly be considered, as well as, people friendly "mosquito repelling spraying the area." M0ST definitely, most Certainly!" Anyone out there @ VLP N0T been bitten here? ouch... (Why I bet even all of the VLP pets can be getting these irritating mosquito bites too... They just do not have any real GQQD way to let anyone know, right? Just how would they be able to tell or convey it to anyone). OK-OK 10/31/18 "2pm to 6p.m." VLP party experience N0W, right? How many mini orange pumpkin candies were in that jar? How close did any of us get to correct number? ALL the Halloween Raffle winners will be contacted receiving what prizes . I'd Suggest a contest on "How to get larger VLP turnouts?"

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I definitely feel the property has improved since the change of management. I would like to see work orders be handled a little quicker. Almost a month for a work order to get completed is not going to cut it.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Move in was rough. Things needed to be fixed still and cleaned. They had 6 days to get it done before I moved in. The unit was still dirty. But I have up trying and just cleaned it myself. The ceiling is still gross. The apartment didn't look like it was cleaned at all. Even the second time around. Ppl throw their trash around the complex. My biggest thing right now is chicken bones around the complex. My dog has eaten them and I've picked up about 10 of them and thrown the away. No one know how to pick up their dog poop.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far it has been pleasant enough. Most people seem rather nice. Outside could use some cleaning up. People in office are very pleasant and willing to help in any way they can. Maintenance people are also very helpful.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I like living here. It is clean and in a location that has access to most things we need.I think it is a little expensive , and I didn't like the previous management company.They would not replace my stove and microwave. My microwave doesn't even have a turntable,it's like a 70s model! Almost all the numbers on the dials on the stove are worn off and only 2 burners work well enough to cook! Other than that no complaints.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

My wife and I have enjoyed our residency here ever since the change in management! The change came at the perfect time and we have loved staying here ever since.

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

So far so good. Area looks clean and well kept. Like that the apt building does not have close neighbors. The staff was friendly and helpful

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

Good place to live rent went up a bit too much for my taste when I resigned my lease would like to have the trash picked up more often more parking would be nice other than that I enjoy living here

Reply from The Village at Lindsay Park Apartments

I have lived in VLP for 7 years. Since the complex has new management, things are looking much better. I never realized how much we were missing!