The Villas at River Bend is a great place to stay. Very Quiet during the day and a wonderful location right off of River Road next to the levee.

Nice, quiet place with good upkeep (except for seasonal slime on concrete). Great pool with volleyball court. Lived here two years and renewed for a third.

I absolutely love living here at the villas at riverbend. I love the feel of the community and everyone both living and working here is so nice!

great work all the way around. friendly in the front and maintenance. would recommend to others if looking for a place to stay while attending LSU.

This place has great privacy. Good security. With great parking for your car. The workers in the office are the absolute nicest. I sincerely recommend this place to everyone.

The staff at the Villas of Riverbend are super nice and helpful! The community itself is wonderful and full of friendly residents. The apartments are spacious and close to LSU

Great Living ! Amenities are Wonderful! Staff Pleasant !Very Quiet.. Kitchen is spaced but limited parking on property. Maintenance is very nice

The community is really nice. I don’t use as many of the amenities as I’d like to, but when I do they’re great. Y’all could use a better vetting process for random roommates though.

I love the apartment and the community! Very small and quiet. I also feel very safe in the complex. The only problem I do have with the complex is that there in no bus stop to LSU but over all the community is great!

Really enjoyed living here so far. Haven’t had too many problems but nothing that can be dealt with. I would recommend someone to live here.

Maintenance staff always goes above and beyond and is quick to fix any problems! Love that our mail goes to the front office so we know it's safe and we also get a connection with the staff.

I have really loved living here! My house is so nice, and the staff is so nice and helpful. I am really going to miss living here once I graduate.

I really enjoy living here and it shows considering I have been living here for 3 years. I really like how friendly the staff is all the time.

Very good place over all. Enjoy living here. Just have to keep fixing our water heater but over all enjoy it. I would recommend this place to anyone.

I love it here. Its safe & quiet with a lot of amenities. If I could change one thing it would be to remove the carpet and add wood flooring. Other than that its a wonderful place

All in all great place. Just have a few issues with how they assign roommates without telling you until two days before the person moves in.

Enjoy living in the the Villas! My roommates and I love the smaller community and the floor plan! Kitchen size is a huge plus. I cook a lot and it makes it very convenient.

I love this place so much it is amazing. Also I really just love the Christmas decorations!!! It makes me feel jolly and bright (haha). I appreciate y’all

I have loved my time here at the Villas at Riverbend so far!! My roommates and I never have any issues, and the managers know us all personally. It’s awesome!!

It’s great..besides there never being enough visitor parking spaces. That’s always super annoying when you can’t find an open spot for your visitor

So far , I’ve thoroughly enjoyed living here. The staff is extremely friendly and helpful. The complex is soo cute, and my house is more spacious than any student housing I’ve ever lived in.

Great location! Service is on point. Office is accommodating with needs, and such a friendly staff! Maintenance is quick and great! A lot of perks I have received living here

Everything is fantastic at the Villas at Riverbend! We have not had any major issues, and when we do they have been resolved in a timely manner. The upgraded pool area is beautiful and now that we have a fire pit, fall is looking better and better! Thanks for everything that y'all do to keep us happy while we stay busy in school.

I love living at the villas its the best place to live in baton rouge in my opinion. We have the best location being by the levee is great!!

My apartment at the villas is great. I love the small community. The apartments are very spacious. Also maintenance are very quick in responding to your work orders!