Overall great place, just wet/slimy parking lots when River is high. Been here for 2 years and plan to stay another. The amenities are nice and the occasional free food is a plus

I love it here. The residents are nice. The maintenance is fast and super skilled. The staff is friendly. The amenities are really cool too.

I used to give the complex 5 stars but since then a lot has happened. I do not feel like the apartment is secure enough. We have had countless car break in’s in a GATED community and we have had apartments broken into. When I asked management what they were going to do about it they basically said the gate is good enough and you can install your own security system. I do however love the aesthetic of the community and how small it is and it’s not to bad to live in and the location to LSU is great! I just wish they would put cameras in the complex.

I like the neighborhood, but all the past issues with management, my unit and pricing of my current unit are not equal to the current going rate, and I feel that it is totally unethical.

My experience here has been amazing so far. The neighborhood is peaceful and everybody is pretty respectful of other people’s space. The amenities are pretty cool, I would definitely recommend this place to future residents.

If you are looking for great student housing near LSU’s campus, look no further. The villas at river bend was hands down the best place I’ve lived while away at college. You are so close to campus and all of the sporting events, and you can’t beat the view up on the levee as the sun sets.

The villas at riverbend is an awesome place to live. The staff is so nice and always remembers you by your name. I have loved my time at the villas

Great place to be. Lots of things to do and they try to get you to be apart of their family as much as they can. Never a dull moment. Would recommend.

The experience before move in was a very rocky start because everything seemed very unorganized and no one could give me definitive answers on various aspects I deemed important as a future resident. My outlook has changed now that I. am moved in and settled.

Everyone is very friendly and very quick to respond to things you need to get done! I highly recommend choosing the villas at riverbend to live at!

The Villas at River Bend is a great place to stay. Very Quiet during the day and a wonderful location right off of River Road next to the levee.

Nice, quiet place with good upkeep (except for seasonal slime on concrete). Great pool with volleyball court. Lived here two years and renewed for a third.

I absolutely love living here at the villas at riverbend. I love the feel of the community and everyone both living and working here is so nice!

great work all the way around. friendly in the front and maintenance. would recommend to others if looking for a place to stay while attending LSU.

This place has great privacy. Good security. With great parking for your car. The workers in the office are the absolute nicest. I sincerely recommend this place to everyone.

The staff at the Villas of Riverbend are super nice and helpful! The community itself is wonderful and full of friendly residents. The apartments are spacious and close to LSU

Great Living ! Amenities are Wonderful! Staff Pleasant !Very Quiet.. Kitchen is spaced but limited parking on property. Maintenance is very nice

The community is really nice. I don’t use as many of the amenities as I’d like to, but when I do they’re great. Y’all could use a better vetting process for random roommates though.

I love the apartment and the community! Very small and quiet. I also feel very safe in the complex. The only problem I do have with the complex is that there in no bus stop to LSU but over all the community is great!

Really enjoyed living here so far. Haven’t had too many problems but nothing that can be dealt with. I would recommend someone to live here.

Maintenance staff always goes above and beyond and is quick to fix any problems! Love that our mail goes to the front office so we know it's safe and we also get a connection with the staff.

I have really loved living here! My house is so nice, and the staff is so nice and helpful. I am really going to miss living here once I graduate.

I really enjoy living here and it shows considering I have been living here for 3 years. I really like how friendly the staff is all the time.

Very good place over all. Enjoy living here. Just have to keep fixing our water heater but over all enjoy it. I would recommend this place to anyone.

I love it here. Its safe & quiet with a lot of amenities. If I could change one thing it would be to remove the carpet and add wood flooring. Other than that its a wonderful place