The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

4.2

1,112 Reviews

4.2

1,112 Reviews

5 starts for the staff of the complex. They are always willing to help and resolve any issues in our apartment as well as being friendly and always professional. They have also been very helpful through out the pandemic. Same with the maintenance team. Very helpful and quick to respond to any issues within our apartment. We have been living here for more than two years now and the place is quiet, the neighbors are friendly and we love the complex.
Prices continue to go up yet the upkeep of the property seems at minimum... bushes that were torn out after the freeze were never replaced. Pools often closed/green/broken or filthy. Gates broken or left open all day. Almost every porch in my area have water leaks/ bubbles, rust, or wasps nests everywhere. The complex is nice but it won't last very much longer.
The property remains pretty clean and quiet for the most part. I wish there was a bit more attention paid to the pool area though,,, the restrooms are completely torn apart... sinks falling off the wall, soap and towel dispensers broken, trash everywhere... the kiddie pool close to the leasing office has been broken for months... it just shows very little care for the most used months of the year.
Great location! Close to the city. Good Schools, shopping, and food. Great place to call home. The staff is great, prompt, attentive, and friendly.
I really love my apartment and the service I get when things need repairing. The people are always profrssional. The staff is A1 especially Ms. V
Fairly quiet community and the amenities are nice. Plenty of parking, very safe neighborhood. Appliances could be better, but overall love living here.
Getting better. Neighbors are still very noisy and inconsiderate at ungodly hours. Other than that. No complaints. Gate is also a work in progress
The area is real nice and close to everything. The noise level on our side is great the pool and amenities are special for my family needs. Only issue lots of outlet plugs do not work in the unit but mantieance staff has been very on the ball.
Very welcoming, nice, and professional. We've had an amazing experience staying here and would definitely recommend it to others. Also the availability of stores and restaurants is amazing, everything you'll ever need is within 10 minutes of you.
I like it over here,quiet ,area is nice,all my shopping is done over here,hospital and doctors office are near,my sons high school is close.