The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far everything has been great here at The Villas. The apartment is spacious and it feels like home. My kids love the pool, especially since it’s basically at our front door. The complex itself is very nice and clean. V in the office has gone above and beyond for us. Really we have no complaints
Nice apartment to live in. Not had many issues apart from the usual and they were all taken care of quickly. I've lived here for 2 years and I still love it.
Price is decent Car wash needs to be updated and a smaller playground for smaller children. Gates need to be fixed. Probably won’t be renewing my lease
Things have gotten more quiet over the last few months. The property appears to be pretty clean. We will see how things go when everything returns back to normal.
Maintenance is a little slow. Put in a request two weeks ago and still waiting. The office staff has been okay though. It just minor stuff that need to be fixed since I moved in that was not right.
So far so good. It's quiet. I have no issues with parking , and my neighbors are nice. Maintenance is great. I have never had to wait a long period of time to receive a response. And the rent is very affordable.
I’ve been here going on a month and I love everything about these apartments so far. The staff is amazing I have already told friends about the complex
So far good other than when we moved in our A/C unit was broken and there is still the remains of a roach infestation in the kitchen from before moved in. The place is beautiful, the apartment comfortable, and maintenance responds relatively quickly. 3 stars because it took 3 tries for them to fix the A/C (possibly due to not wanting to call an actual A/C man, and just relying on a jack of all trades handyman on staff) and a comment from the pest control worker saying we shouldn’t have been moved into this apartment with the level of infestation (which had clearly had some work done, but hadn’t been fully taken care of)
I had a very good experience. Michaela is very nice and helpful. It is very quiet. I really like the apartment complex along with the environment.
Lived here 2 almost three years. Still great even during Covid-19. They are there with masks and practice social distancing. What a great team!