The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

4.2

4.2

Amazing ! I love living here. The office is extremely nice and any maintenance request are usually done in a timely manner. I never extend my lease but this time I just might
Love the atmosphere and my neighbors. Kids go in when the street lights come on. Maintenance always comes in a timely manner when I need anything fixxed. Staff is friendly and informative. Love the amenities and the grounds stay clean. I have been hear almost two years now and plan on signing a new lease. This is my home.
Great complex pools are nice and the rent is affordable. Easy process to renew the lease and the the front desk is helpful. Thanks to mrs. v
Nice residential property. Maintenence is amazing especially during the covid 19. Been living here for a year and it has been a big change since moving here.
I have not been able to get into the dog spa even with my key faub. Can this please be fixed? Other than that all good. I would also like to use the car vacuum but it is not very strong
I love the area. Quiet, the neighbors are friendly and the kids are respectful. Haven’t heard about any drama or any breaking into others belongings which is a blessing.
I am in love with my apartment. It’s spacious very nice and the staff is awesome ! There are really on top staying safe during Covid always wearing mask and cleaning things.
It’s been great living here. It’s quiet, the office staff has been awesome With communication, and I haven’t had any issues at all. I love it!
Love living here!! Staff is great and attentive to all My needs. Enjoy the convenience of all the stores near by and within walking distance
Nice place, quiet for the most part. I can hear my neighbors next door. I like the privacy of my apartment. Office staff is cool, Ask for Amber.