The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

1,232 Reviews

4.3

1,232 Reviews

Nathan
So far moving in here it’s been a really great experience. I’m glad that I chose this property. The ground is so beautifully maintained and resident friendly.
Jorge
We have been here two days and everything is great parking clean no loud music or loud yelling at night no trash on the ground clean community
Marvin
Love the view I have from my patio! Also around my apt my neighbors are so friendly and quiet! Also I have to give credit to the maintenance guys. I put my request in and the next morning they were there to repair my issue! Thank you guys!!!!
Keirstan
Really nice community, love the garages that come with the apartments, and the maintenance is really great! Staff is friendly and understanding!
Verified Resident
Best place to live ever. Apartments are in good shape Well taken care of. The staff is pretty friendly and the amenities are great. And I heard.
Verified Resident
Love living here at Villas of Shadow Creek. Perfect location. Easy access to the Highways and nearby shopping centers and more. Not to mention the staff is awesome.
Mary
Just moved here And no complaints so far. The office staff is very nice and helpful. Maintenance comes out as soon as possible fixed what needs to be fixed in a timely manner.
Samuel
Peaceful complex, I walk around the complex almost everyday, all throughout the day and night. Staff is helpful, and maintenance works pretty fast.
Aundrea
I’ve been here for a year and have not had any problems, all around great experience. Very quiet and it’s nice that the children are able to walk across the field to get to school. I love this community!
Alfreda
Love the property! It’s well kept and always clean. The office is great and members are always available. The apartment it’s self is more than I thought it would be. I thought it was too small but once moved in…. ITS PERFECT! We love it!