The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

1,166 Reviews

4.3

1,166 Reviews

Faith
I really love living here. Even though my rent went up $300+ in the last 2 years, there’s still no place I’d rather be. The staff is amazing and I really don’t have any problems with other residents.
Dawn
New to this side of Pearland and I love this little community of ours. Don’t love that maintenance doesn’t really care about our requests or take them seriously or the fact that our primary bathroom and closet smell like weed because of our neighbors extracurriculars (just take it outside ;)
Kimberly
Works with residence that experience a financial harsdship. I know that I had a concern when I first moved in and they worked with me. Thank you
Philip
Great Apartments. The maintenance and grounds are well-kept. the staff is courteous and friendly. Maintenance is always prompt and helpful. The apartments are close to everything. Pearland town Center, the Medical Center, and Downtown Houston.
Marco
The complex is very clean and quiet. The nice lady in the main office was very helpful and fixed my key fob. I'm not sure if the guy who walks around picking up is still here but he does a great job keeping the grassy areas clean.
Chloe
Very happy lately. New changed in the office staff over the last several months have increased efficiency. Maintenance guys are amazing as always. The community has gotten very calm and quiet like when we originally moved in many years ago.
Travis
So far, so good!! Staff has been fantastic helping us move in and the maintenance staff hopped right on a problem and fixed it. I look forward to getting to know my neighbors while making this our home.
Saad
I've been living here for three years now, everybody is so nice and kind they have become like family to us, for example the couple that lives above me always asks us if they can help me unload anything from my car like grocery's and other home goods, always inviting us the there party's and helping out in the community. For the time that I've lived here I haven't had one bad experience
Jamesha
Living here at the Villas of shadow creek has been great the neighborhood and neighbors are amazing and its very quiet around. Community is perfect lots of things to do around nice walking trails amazing school district!
Johanna
Experoencia muy buena, confortable apartamentos, excelente ubicación, buen manteniendo de las areas verdes...Eficiente personal en la oficina solo sugerencias necesitamos algun personal que atienda en español...