The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

4.2

1,029 Reviews

4.2

1,029 Reviews

Quiet and Peaceful but it’s seem to be getting a little sketchy my daughter had her bike stolen from in front of my apartment other than that it’s okay so far
Awesomeness place to call home. Love the school's and very close to shopping center and grocery stores love it! Also the maintenance service AMAZING fast and always on top of everything...thank you
I like it over here, I haven't had any issues in the 5 years that I've been here. The only thing I would like is that the upkeep/cleanliness of the property gets done weekly.
Good experience living here. Large size apt rooms available at great price. I have lived here for 3 years and never had my car broken into, pipe freeze/leak or my AC gone out. Those have been my worst experiences from in other Apartments I've lived in.
Very quiet the people are friendly and the office staff are very helpful. The property is very clean and it seems like everybody stays to themselves.
The maintenance Team Rock....my neighbors upstairs toilet over flowed and the guys came quick and corrected the issue. Great Great Great. Living here has its ups and down. But I've been here almost years. So that's a good thing
I love this community because the environment here is beautiful and we are located next to everything you need food, hospitals and shopping and like 5 mins drive to Walmart. Maintenance and staff are very kind and good people and quick to solve any issues I have had. I feel safe walking my dog any time of day or night. Love it so much just signed my 3rd lease.
The Villas is a great place to live. During these past months they have been great with providing information concerning Covid. They have worked hard with trying to keep everyone safe. Thank you for you support and concern for each of us and the staff.
Move in was smooth and the process was very easy thanks to Ms. V! The whole office staff is also very nice. So far, it’s been quiet and a pleasant experience living here.
I have truly been enjoying my community and the great effort to keep residents engaged. My experience has been great. Thankful that this community takes time to value the residents as well.