The Villas has been a terrific place to live. I enjoy the luxury of coming home to a beautiful apartment where I feel safe and taken care of. The atmosphere here is great and I love what is offered here as well as the community itself.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

very quiet and calm place. staff is very friendly. the location is great! amenities are pretty good so far. the neighborhoods is very nice.!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I enjoy living in this apartment complex. Apart from the gate issues, which happen too often but isn't that much of an issue. Good community, friendly staff. Haven't run into issues though I've been living here for 9 months.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Affordable place to live with fast customer service.whenever we have any kind of problem we call the customer service and it gets done in hours.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Never had any complaints. Building that I live in is quiet! All my neighbors are super nice and sweet we all know each other. Only problem I may have is the pool on weekends.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Love it here my apartment is spacious with top of the line appliances and plush carpet. Great walking trail and we'll kept gym no need for a gym membership. Best place to live in Pearland and close to all major shopping.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Es la mejor residencia que he conocido muy comodas, limpias, seguras y con el mejor servicio de mantenimiento y asesoria de parte de su personal..

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very good apartment complex, friendly staff, very clean and sanitary, nice gym and nice pool that they clean every day, customer service skills on point

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

It is clean but the dishwasher is small and doesn't always clean on the first go round. Other than that it's a good gated community to live.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love living here..especially since it’s only 2 minutes (or less) from my job..everything is at a reasonable distance so there no need to leave Pearland..

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

It’s a pretty well kept community with very little fees which is S nice. Most apartments have a ton of extra fees it feels like they nickel and dime you but not here. The maintenance requests get filled quickly

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Been here three years only had minimal problems most have been resolved maintenance request are completed quickly Place is secure and safe nice and clean

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great Staff, Great Location and Great complex! I appreciate how well the grounds are kept, the complex is quiet and safe. Great price and service esp for the location.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Good staff,recreation areas in good shape,garbage recollection always on time,out the normal hours customer care on time,enough parking lots so no problem where you gonna park even if is late

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Awesome is all I have to say . Love the environment and how friendly everyone is. The best part of my community that won me over is their rec room.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Just moved in and so great community. People are nice... Office staff great! The grounds are well kept. The surrounding area for food and shopping are right at your fingertips!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The community is really good. I and my family are really happy to be part of the villas. The people are really helpful and friendly. We would love to participate in the community.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very helpful and genuine ! Amber is a sweetheart. Anyone looking for a friendly, helpful, and family oriented community this is definitely the place !

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Let me just say Paige was the bomb and very patient . Although my apartment needs upgrades on a couple of things I'm satisfied. It's very quiet and I think I'm going to like it here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

My experience so far has been great. I love my apartment, the neighborhood, and atmosphere. I haven’t been here that long yet, but so far my I feel great about where I’m living.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love living in the Villas. The staff is friendly and helpful. Whenever I walk in, they greet me like family. Maintenance is timely and professional.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have really enjoyed living at Villas at Shadow Creek! The staff is always helpful and accommodating. The grounds are always kept up and clean.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Really enjoying it so far! Neighbors are a little loud but the staff is super friendly. The pool area is really nice and a pretty good sized pool

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far it’s great. I get to earn point towards an amazon gift and i love that. I am an amazon consumer and this gift would benefit me tremendously

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The management team is awesome! Maintenance comes when you call or put in a request...the only problem is bugs in the apartment but they do come and spray every Wednesday