The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

My experience has been awesome,quiet,secured,no electrical default as of now and just loving my new apartment .I wish for nothing more than this and to recommend anyone interested in getting an apartment over here.
The property is beautiful and my apt is updated with plenty of space. My only dislike is my very loud upstairs neighbors and the fact that I don’t have soap dishes in both my RR’s.
I love the look of the outside entrance. Grounds kept clean except pool area. Lots of not too good unclean experience this summer. Maintenance pretty much on time when needed for repairs. Although Covid is our devil I feel that especially paying a high cost for rent, more amenities should be available and clean at all times. Over all pleased-that you are working with some of us for our rental agreement payments and hope that things get better in the long run..
I love it in my new place. It is very spacious and the environment is very peaceful. I would recommend any and everyone to have a place here. I plan on being here for as long as I can.
Nice and quiet . Ask for Amber she is awesome. If you are looking the perfect place this is it and it is conveniently located in walking distance to everything
I love it here. I down sized to a one bedroom and Mrs. V Vu took really good care of me. Even when I was being difficult, she remained calm and accommodated me and my needs. Thanks Mrs V. Your the best.
My experience so far has been amazing. I love it here! Everyone is so nice. Any and every problem I could have is handled professionally and in a timely manner. Highly Recommend.
It has been a great time. Quiet neighborhood and no real issues. Been here 4 years and its been a home. Maintenance has always been great and easy to work with. Front office has been great as well and work with us if we have any issues.
Experience has definitely been a good one living here. If course you have bad neighbors here and there. Overall the apartments are very quiet. The maintenance is awesome. The front office has gone up and down however, property manager is always willing to help. The landscaping around the apartments are kept up as well.
I have been here for a few weeks, and I have met a few people. Everyone has been super nice and informative. The facilities are a big plus..