Easy process in renting an apartment. Ideal for professional couples on a budget. Convinient access to 288 and Beltway 8 with major stores nearby. Super friendly staff that run the complex. Work orders are getting carried out quickly.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very good experience. They were patient and understanding to our situation. We were staying at a extended stay until we could find some where more permanent. And wanted to move fast as we could.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Maintenance is very prompt. My building is quite and clean.. The neighbor are friendly and warm.. The office have activities for the community to get together and mingle... Nice place to live.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The staff is awesome friendly caring and very efficient ..in times of need repair questions they have always been very timely ...phone service is wonderful and very patient...they are very patient and give their undivided attention with a listening ear

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The staff was very friendly and knowledgeable, which made my experience more comfortable. After two visits I was handed my keys to my apartment. Thank you Villas’s staff (Pearla)

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

These apartments have great amenities and a lovely neighborhood. Staff is friendly and quick to provide assistance when needed. The entrance gates could use some work, the don't work most of the time.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

It’s very peaceful place to stay. Parking slot is always available. At night time you can feel nice Breeze. We are enjoying our stay here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far everything is fine. A few minor issues like literally a couple roaches and Two of my drawer doors came off when I tried to open them. I love the location and how convenient everything is, but the traffic sometimes

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The community is very amazing and it was so quick and easy to move in! There’s a lot for the residents and i couldn’t think of a better community!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Villas at Shadowcreek is in a great location. Near great schools, shopping and about 15 minutes from downtown. Been here 3 years. great place!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Overall the stay has been good. I am a bit concerned about the main entrance gate being broke for about a week now. It’s a safety issue for me and for other residents as well. When will this be fixed?

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Well I just moved in and so far everyone has been great. I really love the pool area and the playground for my grandbabies. And it seems to be really quiet

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Friendly staff and great service! The location is good and everything is so close to the apartment. The amenities are really nice and the gym is cool

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very peaceful community. Not to many improvements needed. The community staff is welcoming and will asset you with everything you need. Neighbors are great

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Has been an excellent experience thus far. The property is well taken care of, the few maintenance requests ive had were fixed in a prompt manner and everyone has been professional.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

It's been a good place so far. I had a hiccup with the office due to them misplacing be my rent payment but they where helpful in ensuring it got back to me. So overall it's pretty laid back nothing out of the ordinary

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

My review is solely based on my application process. The process was not difficult and everything was straightforward. The staff was knowledgeable and extremely helpful.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Easy access to 288 and 518 as well as the shopping centers. Staff is easy to work with and very helpful. Friendly neighbors with not a lot of noise.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I am very happy so far, everything has been great and our apartment looks great. The community is nice and quiet, the location is great and everyone from the staff I have talked to so far has been great.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love it here. From the ppl to the actual staff at the leasing office. Everybody has always been extremely helpful when it comes to my needs

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Pretty cool place to live in it has restaurants and stores in close proximity neighbors are quiet if there is something to complain about is that the resident is pretty big and I seem like a number rather than a guest.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

iris a very chill comunity and has good services and is secure it has some parks and 2 pools the attention by the office is very good and sometimes the pool doesnt have a maintenance

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Vivo tranquila y mi familia Me encanta la oficina puedo reunirme con mis amigas Solo que he solicitado arreglos y no se resuelven al 100% En mi renovación se aumentó la renta y pienso por ser buen cliente debería bajar y no subir

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I enjoy staying at these apartments. I work in the medical center so the travel is a breeze. When I’m home it’s quiet and get along with my neighbors.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Me and my family enjoyed living here. The maintenance is fantastic and we never have a problem getting anything fixed👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽 . I like that the they keep the up keep of the apartments up.