The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

4.2

4.2

The staff and maintenance are great. I moved to another unit and some of the residents aren't that clean and don't abide by the trash rules. The apartments sent out a notice only to leave out trash during designated times, hopefully they enforce it, because trash in Houston heat stinks and attracts bugs and other unwanted pests. Overall, the place is nice and well kept, and you can't beat the location, schools, and other amenities.
This will be my 3rd year at villas at Shadow Creek apartments and i still enjoy living here. I hardly have any reason to contact the office because everything has been running smoothly. I call the office for questions or usual maintenance and it gets taken care of within a day or two. Nice, affordable apartment for this area of Pearland.
I chose The Villas for their low rates, spacious apartment, and great location. We have been enjoying living here for about a month and are happy with the availability of leasing agents to answer questions and the quick responses by the maintenance team. My only complaint would be that noise does carry rather easily between apartments, my upstairs neighbors walking around and my downstairs neighbors opening their garage is annoying, but I’m hoping to get used to it. Otherwise, we are happy to have settled here!
The new office employees are absolutely AMAZING! Courteous, professional, and QUICK! Makayla and Larry ROCK! Whenever I have a service request or need assistance with parcels, this team is on it with a smile.
Great place to stay. Very quiet and friendly people. A lot of people with pets and they are adorable. The office are quick and respectful if things are broken. Just have to have good communication
y experience has been good so far. Have really good neighbors, the area stays clean, but thin walls. That is expected in an apartment, but I have no complaints.
Maintenance responds in a timely manner and staff are friendly I’ve been here for years and have had only minor issues. Parking has never been an issue so that’s a major plus for me
It is a very peaceful time in the complex for a long time now. Not sure if its because less people are out and about but there has literally been no incidents of any kind. We're enjoying the peace.
So far everything has been great here at The Villas. The apartment is spacious and it feels like home. My kids love the pool, especially since it’s basically at our front door. The complex itself is very nice and clean. V in the office has gone above and beyond for us. Really we have no complaints
BEST PLACE TO STAY EVER. The experience has been awesome; from the front office staff, to the complex, to the security. Just overall the best place to stay, hands down.