So far so good. I Don't have any problem yet. The leasing office agents are so helpful and available. Whatever i need , i just call paige and she handles it right away.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The apartments are great. It is a friendly and clean neighborhood. It is never too nosey. The mamangenent team is very knowledgeable and are always willing to help!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Villas at shadow creek had definitely been an experience. We have meet new friends living here. Maintenance employees are very nice and always do the job right. I have never had a problem with the maintenance and I'm happy to say they keep the apartments up.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have been st this location for about 4 years coming up in February. I haven’t had no issues at all. I love all my neighbors and it’s very peaceful. I’m really considering signing another year !!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Overall it's a great welcoming place. Plenty to suffice and even more to really show the how you made the right choice. Don't miss out on this place

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Quiet environment/community. Great for a night shift worker, go home, sleep and not being bothered with noise. Wish there are more garages for rent.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Very quiet & clean property. No issues except for on holidays & weekends the trash compactor is full & trash is left on the ground outside which makes it very unsightly for guests, residents & visitors. Other than that no issues.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Love the location staff always their to help. Maintenance request are handled quickly., Grounds are maintained properly, Friendly staff.. Only issue I have is with the gate code constantly not working or being changed.

I like the location of the apartment complex and some of the various amenities provided through the apartment complex. They will definitely work with you through the application process and paperwork. I moved here without actually viewing the complex and I was not disappointed.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great location. Nice apartment layout. Rooms aren’t that spacious for the rent price. Overall good living accommodation, with a great community atmosphere.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

We were warmly greeted We had been to 7 other communities prior to deciding to apply to live here I didn’t want to apply to a community until I was sure about the location, management, amenities,and how utilities were billed. The agent knew all the answers, didn’t mind showing us several types of units and answered all of our questions There were quite a few people that also wanted to discover if this was the right community, however, the agent was attentive and courteous I had a problem setting up my portal but they stayed on the phone and looked to see what the problem was and I got it done Then Paula called me back to make sure I had been successful Thanks for the help Lglass

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love living here.excellent help when needed by office personnel!!!!!Will refer.several people to live here.Shadow Creek has stepped up and people would be proud to be a resident!!!!!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Love the property, the grounds are always clean, the office staff is good as well. Amber was my leasing agent, she was really nice. The garage features are nice to.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I love the community. The office staff are great! Amber was my leasing agent, she was very helpful nice and attentive. The grounds are always clean, easy access to 288, beltway 8.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

It has been a pleasure. My kids love it. They love the amenities with the doggy park so our next big thing is to purchase a a pet. We will see

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

My wife and I love this complex! We’ve been for two years and I can’t say anything but good about this apartment complex! It’s very peaceful and safe!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The ladies and gentlemen at The Villas are great!!! They’re always nice and accommodating!!! I highly recommend this property!! Check them out. You won’t regret it.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great location, a safe place to leave, I left my car trunk open with stuff inside and it was there next day. Pearland Mall, of affordable prices for what you get, great schools. Nice staff

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I truly enjoy living at the Villas at Shadow Creek. The staff is friendly. Maintenance is helpful and kind. I feel like part of a community. My neighbors are kind as well. They look out for one another.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Great community to live in. Love the girls in the office. Have a few residents that don’t abide by rules such as trash and picking up after your pets. Management does its best to address it however.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I have been living here for a couple of years and so far I like it quite a bit. It is quiet for the most part and I have not had any issues since living here with any of my neighbors.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I really like living here so far. Been 1 and a half months. The gas grill at he pool is great. My favorite thing is the play ground inside the complex!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

My resident experience has been super great. I love living at Villas at Shadow Creek. Great place to live. Everyone in the office is great as well.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Friendly and helpful office staff... Love my unit, square footage, door to door trash and the price is right living here in Pearland. Come live here you ypu like it.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Office staff are nice and respond promptly to inquiries. Very professional and friendly. The community is quiet, safe and kid and pet friendly..