The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

4.2

1,067 Reviews

4.2

1,067 Reviews

We keep getting notifications about having a small kiddie pool on our porch but the pool/splash pad is often either closed, dirty or not functioning... It's literally like they wait for my wife to go inside for a bottle of water and they run by and take a picture and complain about it... it would be nice if someone with children was in charge. Zero sympathy when we're just trying to cope with the pandemic.
Applying for an apartment was an easy and smooth experience. The staff was friendly and informative. The property looks great. You can definitely tell they take care of the property.
Been here for 2 years and love it. Nonetheless, I wish the trash could be picked up and cleaned up by my building. The management team is very helpful and understanding.
So far my experience at the villas apartments has been amazing. I really love it here since I moved to Houston from California. Neighbors and community as a whole been great.
Amazing community. I wouldn’t want to live anywhere else. I tell everyone who I know is in search of an apartment about this amazing place I call home.
Friendly, resourceful, family oriented , very knowledgeable, very understanding, provides support anyway they can, kind. I don’t like the new hours.
I love it here.So quiet and the workers are very helpful.The service turnaround is very fast and they really get the job done.I would recommend living here to anyone.
Quiet property. I have great neighbors that are quiet and respectful. Only thing i would say is that we wish the pool in phase 1 was open. It’s been closed for awhile.
Everything has been great. The only problem i had was roches when i moved in but it was wiftly taken care of . Parcel system is great. That is all i have
So far I have had a great experience the office staff is extremely helpful, maintenance fix’s the problem a d the community is kept clean and up to date