The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

1,283 Reviews

4.3

1,283 Reviews

Julius
Awesome community. Maintenance staff is amazing. Great place to call home! Been here for 4yrs and counting. And we’ll be here for years to come
Marco
The thrash valet service continues to either ignore my bags or find the smallest excuse on their list to avoid doing their job. It bothers them whenever there is more than one bag or if the bag is even slightly heavy.
Aundrea
I’ve been at the Villas for a year and I have no complaints, I feel really comfortable and safe. My neighbors are really nice and most of the time it’s quiet which I really like.
Maria
I love the apartment complex we have been here a year and decided to renew our lease we are close to everything work shops food interstate if your looking for a place you should come see them
Kehinde
Nice and serene environment, with good security for life and properties. Hard working and dedicated staff, ready to assist anytime I call upon them. Quick maintenance team and clean environment. Overall rated 4 plus star by me for now.
Linda
This is a quiet, nice area. Great location near stores and the Town Center. Good amenities and friendly staff. The staff made move in easy.
Ifesi
Don't know what else to say than what I have always been saying from the very first day. Staff are polite on phone and knows their job and the manager also responds when needed. The environment is condusive to live in and peaceful.
Rhonda
I like the size and layout of my apt. Office personnel so friendly and helpful. Great location! I was able to move in with ease. Very clean surroundings which means a lot to me.
Philip
Hands down best apartment community in Pearland. Situated close to everything on Business Center close to Hwy 288. Town Center, Shopping, restaurants, and jobs. Downtown, Galleria, and Medical Center all within 20 minutes, make this an ideal location. The staff is always great and friendly. The grounds are kept very nice and clean.
Reem
The villas at shadow creek are great apartments. Maintenance is great. The dog park is nice. Everyone is kind and it’s very safe. Love it here.