The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

1 star
Average. Luxury apartments are not so luxury. The maintanence is poor and so is the management. I liked it at the beginning, not any more. 1 star rating for this apartments
Loved the event. Meeting some of the residents was really cool. The food was pretty good as well. Keep these events coming. Make sure I win a gift card next time though. Lol
I enjoy the community events. They have been several that were very enjoyable, like the wine class a while back. The only thing I have not been a fan of is the parking. There is plenty of parking around our building, yet some people still park in places that are not parking spots. Some even park in the fire lane.
It is a nice community, but the payment system for credit cards is horrible. I have lived under several management companies at Villas and another apartment complex paying at most $10 for credit cards and no verification. The verification has caused late payments because they did not process correctly. My apartment is nice, best price for the size in the area.
I like the property and the new management has done a great with maintenance. The grounds look cleaner and valet trash has been picked up on a regular basis.
There have been so many changes and there is an obvious effort to earn more money. Changes that are not expressed up front to the residents. Paying for light bulbs and higher than ever water bills are an example
Really haven't had any complaints after living here for nearly four years. After a recent, isolated incident I just wish we had more surveillance or more of a patrolled presence on the community.
Was very excited to move into the complex. It's been a year and I'm disappointed in some aspects..pleased in others....hoping my next year will be better.
I love the community and all that The Villas offer. The door to door trash pick up and the onsite car wash area is wonderful! Please continue with the newsletter and the community events.
Nice overall. I have had no issues. Office staff has been friendly and helpful. Would love it more if we did not have to pay for Valet trash.