The villas is not a bad place to live. I've been a resident for almost 2.5 years and I've had good and bad times here. I do believe management needs to be upgraded. Maintenance has improved. They keep going up significantly on the rent and it's getting ridiculous

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The apartments units are upgraded and the complex is in a well placed location in pearland. The staff are also very friendly people. Overall a good apartment

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The apartments are lovely but management is OK. Went through changes in owners and felt out the loop. Still feel very out of the loop and don't always feel welcome when I come into the office to pic up packages, ask questions, etc. Still haven't gotten a gate code for guests.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Phase I trails need some maintenance. We should also have a system in place to alert residents when they have a package at the front office. I had a package sitting there for 2 months at least and didn't know (I was working 6:30-6:30 for those two months). Could we also potentially get a bike rack for the bikes in building two? The children leave them in the breezeway most of the time and they are often in the way.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I moved in this apt. Last year and I truly love it. I haven't had any problems with the appliances or anything else. I am looking to upgrade to a bigger unit. The staff is always very understanding and I'm glad I choose to move here.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The neighborhood as far as noise can vary. An apt by traffic can lead to excessive vehicle noises and after school hours are not much different. Neighbors seem nice and friendly. The amenities are great overall and the pools are plenty big. The entire process of moving in has had more downs than ups so I'm not too impressed thus far.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The new play ground, dog spa and dog park are great. The new bbq pits are awesome. The benches in the common area need some work. And I wish my neighbors would pick up their dog poo.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I moved in Feb 2018. Overall, quiet community and love my floor plan. Management has been polite and accommodating. I had some water enter my home via my window and had some challenges getting it attended to timely and the valet trash rules are a bit challenging for someone that works the number of hours that I do. Overall? I would recommend the property.

It is an alright community to live. Looking for something inexpensive in the Pearland area. You get what you pay for not in a negative way. Management can be more consistent alot of changes.

The property overall is nice. I do wish the valet trash service was more consistent & the gates would malfunction less but it's been a fairly pleasant stay here and the I feel safe.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The apartments are nice and spacious. I feel safe and the area is quiet. I never have any issues with parking or the neighbors. The workout facility that is operating is okay and would be better if all equipment was working.

I love that most of the time the pools are clean, I enjoy the gym. I have had to call maintenance a lot for different issues with my apartment and it’s very annoying but other than that I love the size of my apartment. Everyone is friendly for the most part.

Recently transferred to Phase 1 and i like it. Bigger apartment and an inexpensive rate. Can’t go wrong with that. There is still some areas of improvements that need to be worked on.

We have not moves in yet but the staff has been very helpful and the property seems really clean. It is in a nice area near plenty of stores, hospitals. Everything you need

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I really enjoy my space. It’s a great size. The location is wonderful, so close to school, shopping and even medical facilities. I wish the community had a larger gym area.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

I really love how quiet it is and the people are friendly. I would love for the car wash vacuum to be replaced, the for the pool key switch to work, and my visitor gate code to work but other than that it is great!

Amber is such a seeetheart at the office. She always has a smile on her face and Is always going above and beyond to take care of resident issues as best as she can.

Pretty good community, nice and quiet, really nice maintenance staff very helpful. Apartments are alittle old but nice, some models are updated, plenty of parking which is nice.

Kinda expensive. Still waiting on the yoga room and the mail room to be ready. Other then that it’s not a bad place to live. Very convenient since I work close to the beltway

I’ve been overall pleased with my time here. The community is nice and people are friendly. We have a great location by so many points of interest! We’d recommend it!

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

The ice maker for our refrigerator broke 5 times. The outlet plug in the bathroom is broken again. The community is nice and friendly. The unit we leave in is very spacious, in which we liked.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

So far easy to use but don't understand the full concept. It would be nice if it was more integrated with the apartment resident site as well.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Nice apartment complex to live in. leasing staff and neighbors are very friendly. The amenities are really nice to have a very convenient when they are working. Crime rate is low and a good school district for kids.

Reply from The Villas at Shadow Creek Apartments

Nice apartment. Typically quiet. The staff in the front office is really nice. Maintenance is a little slow but overall it’s a good place to stay.

Staff is friendly & office hours accessible. Maintenance service requests are handled pretty promptly. Sometimes bug problems from other residents trash.