So far I love my new home. Matt in the leasing office has been so helpful throughout my whole move in process and maintenance has been handled in a timely manner.

Moving in was very simple and not far from where I lived so it was nice being able to easily come and go. Also the new floors and countertops are a huge unexpected bonus that we weren’t expecting. Love the place so far.

Grounds are pretty well kept, maintenance has a reasonable response time. I've had good neighbors while living here. Neighborhood is usually quiet

It's so quiet and peaceful out here. We had something leaking in the laundry room and we called after hours maintenance, they were there shortly, vaccumed up the water cleaned the drains, the next morning they returned, and determined it was from another apartment.

I have lived here for 4 years. It is a safe neighborhood and great place to raise my son. Nick, in the office, is very nice. I look forward to living in the area for many more years!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I really enjoy loving here. The area. Is kept clean and Nick in the front office is very nice! I have lived here for 4 years and it's continued to be a safe environment to raise a children.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great so far people on the first floor can be a noisy but other than that it’s a nice community wish it was bigger and that FIos was available

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Ive lived here for 4ish years now and it's been fine overall. More bugs lately than ever seems like pest control isnt around as much. Maintenance requests take a while and arent always complete when they do happen. It's a nice area just wish the pool and amenities were kept up with more.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

As a resident, thus far, I am enjoying my stay. I picked the right place to stay. The office crew is very professional and friendly. My only issue is the get entrance is never working. That was one of the reason as to why chose this location. Hopefully the gate will get fix soon

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Landscaping is well kept and maintenance is responsive. Love going down to the water to see the fish and turtles, it's very quiet and peaceful. Quiet neighborhood and safe

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

nice complex and the units are very well renovated. ac is cold. property looks decent.leasing process was easy.like the ability to do most needed things online.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

It's so quiet and peaceful here , the apartment reminds me of a time share.So far we are enjoying living here. I only wish that washers and dryers were provided in the apartment.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Love it here wish poolwould maintain cleaner, dog park get bigger as well as fix and stop charging residents money to print out a statement for rent BUT I just noticed we can get an EBILL statement so hopefully that fee is removed

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

experience with the Vining at Hunters Green has been a great experience so far I have no compliant, the staff is wonderful and is always willing to help with questions that a resident may have

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The apartments are the perfect size! comfortable, quiet and very welcoming neighborhood. Maintenance is quick when called for service! the office staff are very friendly and ready to assist.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Everyone in the office is very nice snd accommodating. Great ameneties available in a good neighborhood. My husband and I are very pleased with our choice to live here.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

My experience with The VININGS has been nothing but amazing. I use the amenities multiple times per week and the staff is always so nice. I highly recommend this complex to anyone!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Living at The Vinings has been a great experience. The neighborhood is quite, the amenities offered are nice and the service provided by the staff is great as well.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Quiet, overall good experience. Always fixed things in a timely fashion. Maintenance staff is a joy. Would recommend to others. Location to bbd is

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great location and good amenities. Neighborhood is overall quiet and secluded. Lots of wildlife. Responsive maintenance when there's an issue

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great place to live! Happy they are updating/cleaning up the landscape. Maintenance and staff is great. Hallways in buildings need to be cleaned and lights need to work at night though.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Just moved into the apts. so far everything is more than we expected. Maintenance was fast to fix all of the problems we had during our move in inspection.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I moved here because my boyfriend said you were awesome and you are! Matt is awesome, he helped my roomate and I feel comfortable moving in!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The homes and the grounds are gorgeous and functional. Maintenance is timely. Good social atmosphere, especially love the pool! I feel safe here.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The office staff is always friendly and helpful. The community is very clean, maintenance staff is quick and efficient.love that's it's close to grocery store.