The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

4.3

4.3

It’s been a beautiful experience living at the Vikings maintenance is beautiful it’s clean the welding office people are very attentive and very efficient and very polite
Very nice and quiet neighborhood. I don’t have a issue with noisy neighbors, which is great. I love the lake that’s near it. The location is literally by everything. Very convenient
It is going well. It would be nice to see the hallways, exterior doors and stairs maintained since we are an outside apartment complex. Value is good, noise level is good, so I cannot complain there.
Apartment was ready on time for my move in as well as the staff was very friendly in addressing my concerns when I moved in. The community is safe and the people are friendly ☺️
Happy to stay!! Extended one more year to stay in this beautiful community. Good service and friendly staff Great place to live with family.
Staff is courtesy and responsive. Really enjoy living here. The community has done an exceptional job under the pandemic, always presenting activities for the residents.
Always good service I'm never in a rush to get things fixed because I knw it's a order but maintenance is always prompt and on the job, good service.
I just renewed my lease, and I think I may do it again. I like that it is overall pretty quiet. The wildlife coming around is nice. And that is surprising considering we are IN TAMPA. The leasing office is normally on things and the maintenance is both good at their jobs and quick to fill a work order.
I have lived here at the Vinings for about 3 years now and I absolutely love it!!!! All of the Office Staff are great, and the pool is so quiet and nice.
Great staff .. they were very helpful and the apartment is spacious. Great staff .. they were very helpful and the apartment is spacious. Great staff .. they were very helpful and the apartment is spacious.