The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

1 star
I did a Maintenance request about a month ago . no one has email me or call . I pay for pest control I never seen anyone come in my apartment to spray. I pay my rent on time every month. it has never been late since i moved in these apartments. I don't think i'll be here another year.
I have wonderful neighbors and the scenery is amazing where I am! The only downside I would have to say is that every 6 months the buildings should be power washed to get rid of all the insects on each floor, stuck to the ceilings and stairs, but it seems to be a yearly thing only. If they could change that, it would be the best place ever!
This community is very close to your favorite stores like publix, Walmart, and Cvs. Local restaurants and schools are within walking distance. You cant beat it!
Love living here ... awesome neighborhood, close to all the giant shopping point ... quite and clean area .. The maintenance is also to the point .. security is good too
Very quiet and peaceful. I have been here 5 months and have never had any problems. I would definitely recommend this complex to any one looking to move.
Have been living here for over 2 years and i have no complaints. The staff is super friendly and it's a quite area. I have no plans of moving out.
Excellent .. super excited to be a part of this beautiful community.. the environment and maintenance is best and the apartment i live is an upgraded one and i am so happy for all the best appliances and design in my apartment .. just loved it
I enjoy the area and Matt S. in the office is very helpful! I've been here 4 years so far and will be here at least another year. The area is very nice with good schools.
A perfect place to live with family. A neat and clean community without any problems. The apartments are super spacious and the staff is always helpful.
LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. My building is quiet, I have nice neighbors, and a pretty view. Enjoy the serenity of the patio area and pier. Publix and my bank are at the corner-what else could I ask for?