The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

4.3

4.3

Love living here...office is great and property kept up well and there is no snow..i look forward to coming years here. Moving from another state ive felt very welcomed.
Everything so far has been wonderful! Matt with the leasing office was incredibly helpful in getting me set up and answering any questions I've had.
Been here now little over 8 or 9 months and have seen allot of improvements they updated the pool power washed all the hallways and patios hired new trash pickup company. And every week we have food trucks I mean it's every thing you could want all at your convenience. The staff is very easy-going and there to work with you. Only thing I can say needs improvement is the lighting situation in the parking area. At night it's very dark on my side an we're facing the woods we're my animal could come from especially when people are out walking there dogs.
It’s been great thus far. The only thing I’d complain about are the vehicles that are clearly immobile and taking up parking spots. Otherwise, this is an amazing place to live.
Covid has made it difficult to enjoy the community to its fullest. Staff is helpful and responsive. Residents are friendly and it is a gated community. There was repairs in the community from exterior structures and the pool was resurfaced this summer. Nice community.
Good neighborhood to sty with family, Very calm and quite atmosphere. Supportive staff and Management. We extended our stay and recommended friends to stay here
I love my neighbors and am happy with all the improvements . Carlos in Maintenance is always friendly and and right on point with maintenance Requests. Matt Sauer (spelling??) is my go to person in the office. Always courteous and knowledgeable (very patient if I have questions or concerns)
The staff is always on the job. Friendly service and always has time to answer questions for residents. They also try to bring some kind of activity to the community which you don't see alot now a days from activities for holidays, safe social events even during pandemic and a food truck every Friday for the ppl that want to try something new and not go to far from the house.
Office staff is courteous and responsive. Love being able to text questions to the staff. Like the convenience of paying rent online. Find the new trash collection reliable and they are doing an excellent job. I’m very happy here.
Great quiet community with friendly staff and neighbors. (Not enough street lights and trash services need an overhaul) i gotta make it to 140 characters for some reaso