The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

4.3

4.3

The community is great. The move in experience was made easy by the staff. I love how tucked away it seems set into the woods. The residents are all friendly and welcoming.
So far I have been pretty pleased with The Vinings at Hunters Green. There are a few esthetic issues with my apartment, but nothing major. The community appears to be very nice and the location is…simply put…AMAZING. I am excited to watch this area further develop.
The only two issues are that there are no fans in the bathrooms, and that we need a code to allow guests in, but other than that it’s great!
I've lived here for more than 5 years and I really love the area. I moved here primarily for safety and education and have not been disappointed so far.
Apartment is lovely, quiet, and peaceful. When I walk in I know I'm home. The grounds are maintained immaculately and the staff is welcoming. Front door trash collection is ultraconvenient and keeps the breezeway clean and clutter free. The location especially is convenient to shopping, entertainment, grocery stores, and restaurants. A wonderful place to live.
I love it here, spacious apartment They are fast on maintenance. my only issue is the hallway is not clean, it is need to be pressured wash.
So far, everything is going well. My neighborhood is very quiet and my neighbors are respectful. It is a great community to live in. There are multiple stores nearby.
Maintenance requests Always responded to in a timely manner as well as emails Maintenance requests Always responded to in a timely manner as well as emails Maintenance requests Always responded to in a timely manner as well as emails
Very Friendly and prompt. Report a issue and the office responds very quickly. Place a work order it is prioritized and communicated and resolved quickly.
Vinings is very pretty , clean and friendly community .. It has amenities like pool, gym, children park , dog park and grills... the beautiful lake increases its beauty .