So far so good, facilities need to pay attention to the cleanliness of the hallways and possibly preasure wash them.. enforce code for smoking and trash in the hallways since lots of people trying to cope with their asthma and allergies..

The children and neighbors around me are extremely and excessively loud on a daily basis. Also my neighbor is constantly slamming their door.

The management staff are very helpful and the grounds are gorgeous. I love the dog park. And the swimming pool is beautiful! The units are roomy and affordable.

Just moved in. The application process went fast and the office staff was helpful. My apartment was very clean and I’m sincerely hoping that my experience continues this way.

My experience was great, very fast approval! Nick was the best at showing me around and explaining everything about the property. I’m happy to be apart of the family.

Everything has been great, and the only issues that have arisen are usually from neighbors. The staff are usually lovely, and the areas is clean and neat.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The Maintenance men that have come to work on my issues are so nice. The new young man that works with Nic is helpful and he puts me work orders in quick and I have no issues at this point. I don't go up much but that is a great thing.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

I’ve lived here for 2 years. Very nice place to live. No real issues, maitnence request get done in a timely manner and all the staff I’ve delt with have been very nice. Overall good quality.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The Vinings is a wonderful place to live. Clean and safe community, great office staff, wonderful neighbors. The minor maintenance problems were fixed withing 24 hours. No complaints.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

Best apartment experience. I have recommended this place 3 times. Great front office customer experience from the whole crew! Access to the Hunters Green Country Club Membership.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The grounds are nice. Usually clean. A few broken amenities but repairs are usually done pretty quickly. Staff is friendly. Neighbors pick up their dogs poop

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

Matt is great, got me into my apartment fast. the apartment is large for the price. This is a clean community and a good mix of people that live here. It is very enjoyable.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

Upon moving inbthere were a few maintenance issues that arises during the process. Matt and Nick address everything in a prompt manner. Sheldon and Edgar inaintenance were very prompt in fixing things.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

Nice location and great neighbors! I like living here, but I will be moving when lease is up. The pluming is a big issue in my apartment. The toilets are constantly getting clogged up and over flowing. They have came to extract the water up, but not clean the carpet. I have paid twice to get it cleaned, because it smells just like poop. This is a big inconvenience to my family. Other then this, everything else seems to be okay. Nick in the front office is a nice guy and great to work with. Anytime I've called, him or Matt has always taken care of the issues in a timely manor.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

Very quiet and kid friendly environment. Maintenance is really quick to fix our work orders and the office staff knows us by name even though we rarely go to the office. The apartment itself is huge for the 2 bedroom and the balcony is the best you’re gonna get around here

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

It's a good living area. The hallways are a little dirty and guest parking is extremely limited but other than that it's pretty good. Location is great

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The Vinings Is an okay place. I like the layout of the apartments. The trash valet services could be a little better in terms of consistency and schedule, because the raccoons are taking advantage. other than those things its fine.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

Great place to live! During the time I’ve lived here I have had no complaints at all! The management and matenace team are very helpful and have been great.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

good place to live overall. maintenance requests take a while to be completed and usually i have to call multiple times to get the order put in. office staff is pretty friendly

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

Quick courteous office staff response. Great rates. Nick helped me feel right at home. Gave us a tour but took his time to make sure we I understood all of the amenities and various floor plans.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

I've felt welcome since day 1 of being at the Vining's. The community is clean, quite, and nice residents. Nik was awesome to us, I appreciate the hospitality.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The maintenance personnel responded to my issue within a day and processed my request without further issues arising. He was courteous in the performance of his duty. Great job!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

Apartment complex's location is excellent. Close to every single store you could think of. Great landscaping and good atmosphere. A nice park very close by.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The community is clean and the units are great not to mention the maintenance staff is fast and friendly with all work orders. I have enjoyed my time here immensely.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

In October my husband had heart problems and spent time in the hospital. It left me to do all the driving day and night. Because I was coming home late I was concerned about the light burned out over my door. I asked Nick in the office about taking care of it and it was done right away! It made me feel safer and more secure