I think that the Vinings at Hunters Green is a great community. I feel safe letting my child play outside. I do wish the turnover for leasing agents wasn't so high.

This apartment complex is fantastic from the staff in the front office to the maintenance team. The complex is always maintained to the highest levels.

The leasing office response was pretty good and the online experience is pretty slick. I am looking forward to check on the stay in the community.

I am pleased with all the service here. The people on the office and maintain everything are very helpful and attentive. Our issues are resolved right away.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

My experience has been a nice Quiet community. Convenient to shopping and restaurants. Easy and oversized parking spaces. Spacious apartment and nice screened patio

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The Vinings is a special place... we have residents from all over the world and they are all helpful and friendly. My dog loves it here too!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

I am grateful for the staff. They are always there when I need them. I truly appreciate the professionalism, quick responses to my husband and I Request when we need something. Thank you.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

It was amazing, Matt is very nice and easy to contact , Application process was fast and smooth. Nice place and clean to live . I am satisfied .

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

I'm new here and so far I like the neighborhood. The office personnel was nice and very accommodating to me with wanting an early move in date.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

I had an issue with visitors not having access to the phone call receiver because it was going to another caller. The issue got resolved the moment I called the office. No hesitation at all.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

I love living in this community. The staff is great and really cares about the residents. All maintenance requests are taken care of immediately and always resolved.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

This place is absolutely gorgeous I couldn't ask for a better start to my life. I didn't know what to expect when I got here but my breath was taken away by the apartment

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

I’ve had a great experience thus far with The Vinings! The staff has been friendly and understanding and the apartments are nice, clean and well priced!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

I really enjoyed my time here. the management team is great and very supportive. maintenance always handles any request immediately. great place to live

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

So far so good, facilities need to pay attention to the cleanliness of the hallways and possibly preasure wash them.. enforce code for smoking and trash in the hallways since lots of people trying to cope with their asthma and allergies..

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The children and neighbors around me are extremely and excessively loud on a daily basis. Also my neighbor is constantly slamming their door.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The management staff are very helpful and the grounds are gorgeous. I love the dog park. And the swimming pool is beautiful! The units are roomy and affordable.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

Just moved in. The application process went fast and the office staff was helpful. My apartment was very clean and I’m sincerely hoping that my experience continues this way.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

My experience was great, very fast approval! Nick was the best at showing me around and explaining everything about the property. I’m happy to be apart of the family.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

Everything has been great, and the only issues that have arisen are usually from neighbors. The staff are usually lovely, and the areas is clean and neat.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The Maintenance men that have come to work on my issues are so nice. The new young man that works with Nic is helpful and he puts me work orders in quick and I have no issues at this point. I don't go up much but that is a great thing.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

I’ve lived here for 2 years. Very nice place to live. No real issues, maitnence request get done in a timely manner and all the staff I’ve delt with have been very nice. Overall good quality.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The Vinings is a wonderful place to live. Clean and safe community, great office staff, wonderful neighbors. The minor maintenance problems were fixed withing 24 hours. No complaints.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

Best apartment experience. I have recommended this place 3 times. Great front office customer experience from the whole crew! Access to the Hunters Green Country Club Membership.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green

The grounds are nice. Usually clean. A few broken amenities but repairs are usually done pretty quickly. Staff is friendly. Neighbors pick up their dogs poop