Love the apartment complex. They’re always so helpful and professional. Parking is always very easy and the new lighting helps my wife feel comfortable at night.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Can’t explain in words how grateful I am with the office staff and the maintenance staff at the Vinings at hunters green they are the best!!!!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

It has been almost 3 weeks and I am still happy we choose The Vinnings at Hunters Lake to be our new home. Both of the Matt's at the leasing office were very helpful and sweet each time we reached out for assistance or clarification on anything.I have only had 2 maintenance request since I moved in and it was just to change some light bulbs. Maintenance came the next day and he was polite, respectful and efficient.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Is very peaceful and quiet for the most part and staff is friendly. I just would like management to be more clear with new tenants about what is allowed on premises and what is not allowed.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

We arrived at appt. on last Sunday. Everything goes smoothly. Matt was great and we appreciate all his help. The rooms look good and quiet. The environment around is excellent. Thank you.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The apartment complex is located in a very clean and accessible area. Beautiful Mall, grocery outlets, colleges nearby, and Busch Gardens. Everywhere has issues however the staff could not be more accommodating and polite.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The apartment complex is quiet, friendly, and is always on it when it comes to their residents! We have no problems here and feel safe and cared for.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Everything went smooth when we moved and Matt was extremely helpful the whole time. I also love that they are fixing everything that needs to be fixed on the exterior of the community.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

It’s been okay. My car got towed the second night after I moved in and my neighbors are very nosy. The apartments are nice you can’t hear and one below or above you.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I like the quietness here. Since some people have moved, we can finally go outside and not be exposed to smoke. My only complaint is our toilet broke on Friday and it wasn't fixed until Tuesday.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I love living here! It has always been so quiet and clean. My neighbors are all so friendly. The maintenance team here is always on top of things and responds to requests quickly.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Very pleased with living at the vinings! The staff is welcoming and kind! The neighborhood is quiet and SUPER dog friendly which we love!!! Also has a nice kid park for our son to grow up in!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I love it here. Have never had any complaints. Have been living here for 3 years and don't plan to move. When ever something needs to be done it gets done on time.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I am living here in vinings from last three years ... he neighborhood is awesome and the maintenance and all is superb... we love the peace and cleanliness of our community

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Extremely satisfied with the service management provides. Community is clean and safe. Management is courteous and responsive. My apartment is quiet and the entire experience as a resident is positive.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great place to live! The floor plan is ideal. The neighborhood is calm and peaceful.. They have an easy to use online payment portal. The trash service is convenient.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I’m loving the improvements I see around our community. New playground, cameras, pressure washing, additional visitor parking spots. Keep it up.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Good community to leave peacefully. It was good if the washer and dryer included with the rental package as most of the other community do.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I love living here! So close to everything i need Calm ans quiet!!!! Matt is awesome and so friendly! He'll help you out in any way he can!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Well, I moved into The Vinnings July of 2018. I thought about not renewing my lease when it was up because I figured better was out there. Well, was I wrong. Therefore, I decided to renew my lease and here I am.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

We just moved in yesterday 8/24 and we are already in love with our new home and this beautiful community! Matt has been the one to help us on our journey to moving and he has been wonderful!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The neighborhood is nice and I love all the green around the apartment and the staff hasn’t been nice so far. As far as the actual apartment, it’s a bit old styled, not enough storage and already some issues with the apartment since we moved in but we put in a work order and will see how long it will take. But so far so good

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Living on the second floor it’s not so great, we can hear every step of our neighbors, found already some cockroaches, there’s an old smell in the apartment, the equipment is pretty old, and there’s no lights in our bedrooms

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I enjoy living here. Staff answers questions in a timely manner. Walk ways should be cleaned a little more often though. Great area to raise kids.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Amenities have been great, good neighborhood and inside the apartment has as been really nice. Not much noise is made which has been great