Extremely satisfied with the service management provides. Community is clean and safe. Management is courteous and responsive. My apartment is quiet and the entire experience as a resident is positive.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great place to live! The floor plan is ideal. The neighborhood is calm and peaceful.. They have an easy to use online payment portal. The trash service is convenient.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I’m loving the improvements I see around our community. New playground, cameras, pressure washing, additional visitor parking spots. Keep it up.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Good community to leave peacefully. It was good if the washer and dryer included with the rental package as most of the other community do.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I love living here! So close to everything i need Calm ans quiet!!!! Matt is awesome and so friendly! He'll help you out in any way he can!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Well, I moved into The Vinnings July of 2018. I thought about not renewing my lease when it was up because I figured better was out there. Well, was I wrong. Therefore, I decided to renew my lease and here I am.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

We just moved in yesterday 8/24 and we are already in love with our new home and this beautiful community! Matt has been the one to help us on our journey to moving and he has been wonderful!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The neighborhood is nice and I love all the green around the apartment and the staff hasn’t been nice so far. As far as the actual apartment, it’s a bit old styled, not enough storage and already some issues with the apartment since we moved in but we put in a work order and will see how long it will take. But so far so good

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Living on the second floor it’s not so great, we can hear every step of our neighbors, found already some cockroaches, there’s an old smell in the apartment, the equipment is pretty old, and there’s no lights in our bedrooms

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I enjoy living here. Staff answers questions in a timely manner. Walk ways should be cleaned a little more often though. Great area to raise kids.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Amenities have been great, good neighborhood and inside the apartment has as been really nice. Not much noise is made which has been great

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The only thing I wasn’t happy about was the administrative fee it was not clear about paying that. Other than that this is a great place to live! So far so good!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Convention located near shopping and highways. Great pool. Easy to find parking close to my apartment. Exterior and garage compactor can be maintained more frequently.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Love living here, no problems with neighbors and everyone is friendly. The area is busy because of Bruce b downs but it’s near so many great places!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I love it here!!! Very comfortable, clean, and quiet!! I moved from Bradenton and was scared on choosing an apartment community but I am very pleased to be living here!!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Everyone is really friendly and I love the location and how much there is around the apartments. Maintenance is really responsive and helpful as well. The only issue I have is the drainage problem around the pool deck, it backs up really bad after it rains. Other than that, this place is beyond perfect for my family.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Love everyone at the office, so kind and respectful and my neighbors are pretty much silent. Only complaints are/reasons why I’m not renewing the lease: 1. The lack of working washer/dryers, and the fact that’s there are only 4 for the entire complex. For the price of rent, it’s pretty ridiculous that we don’t have washer/dryers in unit 2. The “upgraded” apartments have odd countertops and fake wood, very low quality 3. Carpet throughout the entire apartment, nightmare for bugs and vacuuming Wonderful apartment otherwise, very peaceful and family oriented

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Paperwork could use some touch ups. Maybe email the lease before day of move in and maybe provide some waters for those moving in that day. I would also recommend having recommendations for movers in the area beforehand.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I moved a few weeks ago. Inside the apartment is clean. The grounds could use a bit of maintenance, to include my patio which was filthy when I moved in. I’ve mentioned to the office but nothing has done yet. I’ve had some issues with noise, specifically music at 3 am above me that was very frustrating. I had some sort of leak in my bathroom that was fixed promptly. Kudos for that.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The location is perfect since I am new to the area. its fun to explore Bruce B Downs so much to see. I wish there was a traffic light to get out or an access to exit thru hunters green.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The staff has been very professional and has helped with any issues we have had (not that we have many). Neighbors are friendly and quiet and the overall atmosphere is great.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The vinings has AMAZING office staff. Although the gym could use a little updating, the homes are stunning and the location could not be beat.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Love my apartment 2 bed 2 bath pool,park,laundry right outside. My neighbors are amazing. My family is growing and we couldn't be happier. My balcony looks off a nature preserve. Basically I'm living the dream 😊

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Nice Apartement, good pull, amazing and friendly maintenance team, well kept landscaping, and for the most of part, people that live in the complex are friendly and good neighbors

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

We just moved in 2 weeks ago and love it already! It's clean, quiet, has a great floorplan, friendly staff, and in an awesome location! We are so happy to be here.