The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

4.3

4.3

My years as a resident continue to be more than satisfactory. The complex is well maintained and the service is exceptional. Management and staff are professional and always make me feel at home. A wonderful place to live within close proximity of new shopping complexes. Everything I need is here.
The apartments are a bit dated, but the community so far has been great. The leasing agents are incredibly helpful! My move in process went very smoothly.
Have been living here for about 3 years now and don't have anything bad to say about this place. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Don't plan to leave anytime soon.
I like the community it is clean and staff is friendly. This is also a kid friendly neighborhood I like that as well. The only reason I did not give 5 stars is because maintenance takes a while to respond to requests.
Overall it has been a good experience! Like anywhere else, there are improvements that can be made , but for the most part you'll definitely like it here. The neighbors are great and the surroundings are beautiful. Been here for two years and I'll be here for another year! Here's to hoping 2021 is even better than before.
I’ve been living at The Vinnings since 2018. For the most part, it has been enjoyable. Reviews are good at times but it’s best to go on your own experience.
The Vinings are nice apartments , management is good . They get maintenance request done quick . So far I lived here one year and I don’t have any complaints
Recently they updated the pool and power washed all floors and patios. When I needed help removing my washing that broke down they loaned me a dolly. Also they have landscapers in beautifying the complex and tree trimmers. They constantly send out reminders letting us know about covid-19 when someone in the area is positive and how to keep our families safe. Their always ever and willing to work with tennant's on any issues.
I love living here, the staff has helped me through some difficult financial situations. I know we are in the middle of this pandemic, however, they were willing to work with me from the beginning and I am grateful! I love my apartment!
Nice staying here and Good maintenance. I would definitely suggest this to stay to my friends. Friendly and cooperative environment. Nice water fountain and pleasant place to relax at the fountain. Easy process of renewing the lease. Easy availability of laundry service.