We have enjoyed living here for the past 9 months. They have been working hard to better are community's needs. The staff is really great to work with

The whole experience of looking at the apartments to getting approved, has been a very pleasant process. Jamie has been especially helpful. She is so nice. She hasn't hesitated once whenever I call with a question. I am looking forward to starting our new journey there.

The new amenities are nice, great quiet location, near grocery stores/shops, near Flatwoods trails. Overall great place to live, recommend to others.

This place is actually really amazing quick on the job to fix something and the neighborhood is really quiet i love it here and i may renew my lease

The change in management has been a little bumpy. There used to be a long wait for maintenance requests but the turn around is getting much better. The gym could do with makeover. Most of the machines don't work properly.

The office staff and maintenance teamare very helpful and alway friendly. A quick turn around time when assistants is requested and grounds keep well. The office staff always keep the residents informed of any upcoming events or announcements regarding the community via flyer and or email. Its been an overall great experience. A bbigthank you to all the Vinings team for all members for all you do.

The new owners of The Vinings are trying to bring back the charismatic feel this complex once had and are doing a great job!! I'm happy with all the improvements they've been making since they came.

Thank you for helping get an apartment! Angela in the office is very wonderful. She sat down with me and helped me figure out the best way to secure my apt.

I love living on the third floor with the high ceilings and windows. There is so much natural sunlight that come into apartment. Love the valet trash pick up.

Responsive-ish. Nice office staff. Wish the trash service wasn't mandatory since it's not free. Hallways still packed with items from other residents despite warning. Wish trash cans or better yet, recycle bins were back at each mail area.

I'm on my third year and I love it here! I like the quiet and the peaceful atmosphere. I would suggest you come take a look at an apartment here!

Great community, the office staff is very friendly and they are constantly making improvements. At times, maintenance can be slow to respond, but they get the job done. Overall I have really enjoyed living here.

Everyone is friendly and helpful. I'm a senior and I love living here for many reasons. The amenites, the staff is helpful, my neighbors are great...etc

It was peaceful and tranquil at first. Now the trash builds up, people use the grass as a way to recycle, and I still have the same carpet after 3 years. Not to mention the feces that scatter the ground.

None of the machines in the gym work, We have constantly had bugs, and I feel the rent is a bit pricey for the amenities they offer, but on the good side it is a extremely quiet community and they have been making many improvements. Maintenance staff has always been good and I renewed my lease based on the location.

A little slow on service requests and handicapped space is too small. There are two one is perfect the other is too small for appropriate access

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great community, safe area, great for kids, I like how maintenance is amazing, & how they are updating the property, making more modernized.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Things such as repairs got off to a slow start. Getting better! Things are starting to look up now that roofs are almost done and updates are being made around the property.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I would like to commend the upgrade to an improved maintenace team and thier quick response time. We appreciate the promt service once a resonable request is made to have something repaired.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Doing great love the new seating by the pool and the grills. Hope they finish the roof soon me and my family are looking forward to swim in the pool.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I've been a resident here for 10 years. We have had many changes in Management, but I think the current Management is doing a very good job.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Great place to live! I've lived here once before and I moved back in a few years later, and this place will only get a lot better! The administration is currently working on renovating the entire complex, and I'm very excited about this!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

No barely answers the phone when calling. Also, concerns are being overlooked. The maintenance team should be springing into action to fix the matter at hand.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The change of management was rough but everything they have done is a step in the right direction! New roofing, valet trash and updated the office! Good job!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I think you all are doing a great job ....trying your Best The Vingings is looking Good I thank each and every one of you ... I'm happy with the Vinings and June will be one year and wil be staying for another ...I guess that must be saying I really like it here ...Thank you do give you 5 stars