Very nice but dog park isnt nice especially if you have a small dog they can escape the grounds in there arent upket and always flooded. but overall nice place to live

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Disappointed in bathroom water preasur and the hall area outside apt filthy from work done in apts workers should clean up mess ive been hear 1 month and im disapointed in the trsh around building

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Office is good but some things could be better. Need s remote gate instead of card . Some appliances need updating. Maybe a little more landscaping

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Very nice place to live. Feel the grounds can be up kept some more as well as this garbage situation why pay money when there is a dumpster and also why pay for a service where there is limitations on how many bags and they wont take boxs out for you. Also the new female worker is very rude every time I had to speak with her

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The change in management has been a little bumpy. There used to be a long wait for maintenance requests but the turn around is getting much better. The gym could do with makeover. Most of the machines don't work properly.

The staff can be rude at times. I once went to the office and no one was there and had to sit and wait for an hour inside until someone showed up.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Responsive-ish. Nice office staff. Wish the trash service wasn't mandatory since it's not free. Hallways still packed with items from other residents despite warning. Wish trash cans or better yet, recycle bins were back at each mail area.

need more for kids like not taking away the swings and putting up a dog park. also have a heated pool. but any ways i am very thankful for everything you have given to us.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Overall it's a great community. They are revamping it after new ownership. The office staff are wonderful. The gym often has broken equipment though.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Pool area is could be cleaner. Powerwash the breezeway and get all the leaves up from around the community that would make it look so much cleaner and nicer.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I love living on the third floor with the high ceilings and windows. There is so much natural sunlight that come into apartment. Love the valet trash pick up.

Increasing the rate and quality of communication from property management to residents would go a long way to increasing resident satisfaction.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I think there are some things that could use some attention, such as the pool area. Every single umbrella is broken. Also, it would be nice if the landscaping was a little more presentable.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The children and neighbors around me are extremely and excessively loud on a daily basis. Also my neighbor is constantly slamming their door.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

When we applied our credit was ran twice but that wasn’t a big issue. We than moved in and noticed a few bad things with the apartment. I’ve went to the office and called(haven’t been here a week yet) and requested a walk through with management so they can repair and fix what should’ve been done before we moved in. Still nothing.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The Vinings Is an okay place. I like the layout of the apartments. The trash valet services could be a little better in terms of consistency and schedule, because the raccoons are taking advantage. other than those things its fine.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I believe it is a beautiful community and i appreciate the upgrades, but we have forgotten about the little things. The breezeway are disgusted and valet trash has made it dirty

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

good place to live overall. maintenance requests take a while to be completed and usually i have to call multiple times to get the order put in. office staff is pretty friendly

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I think living at the Vinings is not a bad start. However, I do wanna note that the "Valet Trash" is a huge downside of living here. While it may be "convenient" for someone else to come and pickup your trash on your front door, it is definitely not worth it because it calls for roaches, raccoons and flies and many other animals because most residents just leave the trash can out for days and it sucks when people come visit your home because their first impression of the community is a bunch of trash cans outside everyones front doors. its nasty. If i would of known it was this bad, I would of never moved here. Also the roads NEED to get fixed! there are a bunch of holes everywhere! There are also sketchy people doing sketchy things at night around the community. All in all, its not a bad start but I will definitely not be renewing my lease here.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The change of management was rough but everything they have done is a step in the right direction! New roofing, valet trash and updated the office! Good job!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Just moved in. The application process went fast and the office staff was helpful. My apartment was very clean and I’m sincerely hoping that my experience continues this way.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Things such as repairs got off to a slow start. Getting better! Things are starting to look up now that roofs are almost done and updates are being made around the property.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Just moved into the apts. so far everything is more than we expected. Maintenance was fast to fix all of the problems we had during our move in inspection.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Love it here wish poolwould maintain cleaner, dog park get bigger as well as fix and stop charging residents money to print out a statement for rent BUT I just noticed we can get an EBILL statement so hopefully that fee is removed

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

A little slow on service requests and handicapped space is too small. There are two one is perfect the other is too small for appropriate access