No barely answers the phone when calling. Also, concerns are being overlooked. The maintenance team should be springing into action to fix the matter at hand.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The gate only works SOME of the time. People enter via the exit gate as residents leave. Pest control, please! Disappointed with the admin.

Fair. Took away hot tub- for safety reasons I heard. Replaced with propane gas grills (safe?) which is great - except there is no daily cleaning & maintainence of tanks. I have never been able to use because tanks are empty. Grills are filthy & will probably start to rust soon even tho only 2 months old. No replies to my emails for 3 months (to corporate) sorry- service sucks.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I have had a fair experience so far. I feel safe in my home and the noise is a minimum. I don't care for the foot traffic in the apartment right above me, however the overall noise is low. I would rate the property at a 9/10, because they are very courteous staff.

Towing cars without warning dropped the ranking. Should of sent out an email or alert should be some enact 190 to get your own car back is robbery and we need a remote gate instead of a key card

I have enjoyed living here. I just wish the pool with cleaner and it would be power washed so people can go to the pool and actually be comfortable. Other than that I really like this place

I would like to commend the upgrade to an improved maintenace team and thier quick response time. We appreciate the promt service once a resonable request is made to have something repaired.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Maintenance is troubling. It takes several attempts to correct/repair an issue, only to have said issue sub contracted out for resolution. That would be the epitome of inefficiency.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

It was peaceful and tranquil at first. Now the trash builds up, people use the grass as a way to recycle, and I still have the same carpet after 3 years. Not to mention the feces that scatter the ground.

Been here 3 weeks and no garage code. $25 mandatory trash and they wont take whatever doesnt fit in the tiny can provided so you have to go to the dumpster anyway. Railing is loose, very loud in room, sounds like a stampede whenever some1 goes up or down stairs. Breezeway is dirty, cig butts in neighbors doorway quite disgusting, since we've been here btw so who knows how long they've been there. All that and I actually do like being here...go figure.

None of the machines in the gym work, We have constantly had bugs, and I feel the rent is a bit pricey for the amenities they offer, but on the good side it is a extremely quiet community and they have been making many improvements. Maintenance staff has always been good and I renewed my lease based on the location.

So far the community is okay. I don’t like the playground or pool area, they aren’t clean. There were A LOT of problems inside the apartment when we moved in that should’ve been done before we moved in. Maintenance is very slow especially the “emergency 24/7” service.

My community is set in a beautiful area. But management is poor. The community is unclean, security is non-existent, and staff is inpatient and rude. My biggest concern is the security and entrance into the community. Consistently, the gates to the community are broken due to people who are not residents, or residents who are too impatient. This creates a major security issue, and a financial discrepancy since part of my rent goes to secure facilities. Additionally, the garbage disposal unit is always chaotic, even when residents are now charged for valet garbage disposal which is unreliable. The unit itself carries outdated appliances, and I have experienced apartment leaks twice already. This is a very nice area, but since I have moved in and renewed the desire to leave is more pronounced than ever.

Noticed a bug problem 5 months after we moved in, we were told they travel through pipes and were probably brought in by someone new moving in. We are still trying to get rid of them 2 months later. Maintenance is great and has came out twice but staging, we still have them.

I'm a bit new to this. Still figuring it out. Not sure what I am to review if I just opened the account today. I'll update the review as I get to know this website better.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

When we applied our credit was ran twice but that wasn’t a big issue. We than moved in and noticed a few bad things with the apartment. I’ve went to the office and called(haven’t been here a week yet) and requested a walk through with management so they can repair and fix what should’ve been done before we moved in. Still nothing.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The children and neighbors around me are extremely and excessively loud on a daily basis. Also my neighbor is constantly slamming their door.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The change of management was rough but everything they have done is a step in the right direction! New roofing, valet trash and updated the office! Good job!

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

good place to live overall. maintenance requests take a while to be completed and usually i have to call multiple times to get the order put in. office staff is pretty friendly

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Only been living in the community for a little but so far so good. Staff is friendly. The outside area could be better on the cleanliness. walkways need to be pressure washed.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I believe it is a beautiful community and i appreciate the upgrades, but we have forgotten about the little things. The breezeway are disgusted and valet trash has made it dirty

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

The Vinings Is an okay place. I like the layout of the apartments. The trash valet services could be a little better in terms of consistency and schedule, because the raccoons are taking advantage. other than those things its fine.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I think there are some things that could use some attention, such as the pool area. Every single umbrella is broken. Also, it would be nice if the landscaping was a little more presentable.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

I think living at the Vinings is not a bad start. However, I do wanna note that the "Valet Trash" is a huge downside of living here. While it may be "convenient" for someone else to come and pickup your trash on your front door, it is definitely not worth it because it calls for roaches, raccoons and flies and many other animals because most residents just leave the trash can out for days and it sucks when people come visit your home because their first impression of the community is a bunch of trash cans outside everyones front doors. its nasty. If i would of known it was this bad, I would of never moved here. Also the roads NEED to get fixed! there are a bunch of holes everywhere! There are also sketchy people doing sketchy things at night around the community. All in all, its not a bad start but I will definitely not be renewing my lease here.

Reply from The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

Responsive-ish. Nice office staff. Wish the trash service wasn't mandatory since it's not free. Hallways still packed with items from other residents despite warning. Wish trash cans or better yet, recycle bins were back at each mail area.