The Vinings at Hunters Green Apartments

4.3

4.3

No barely answers the phone when calling. Also, concerns are being overlooked. The maintenance team should be springing into action to fix the matter at hand.
Fair. Took away hot tub- for safety reasons I heard. Replaced with propane gas grills (safe?) which is great - except there is no daily cleaning & maintainence of tanks. I have never been able to use because tanks are empty. Grills are filthy & will probably start to rust soon even tho only 2 months old. No replies to my emails for 3 months (to corporate) sorry- service sucks.
The gate only works SOME of the time. People enter via the exit gate as residents leave. Pest control, please! Disappointed with the admin.
Paperwork could use some touch ups. Maybe email the lease before day of move in and maybe provide some waters for those moving in that day. I would also recommend having recommendations for movers in the area beforehand.
Noticed a bug problem 5 months after we moved in, we were told they travel through pipes and were probably brought in by someone new moving in. We are still trying to get rid of them 2 months later. Maintenance is great and has came out twice but staging, we still have them.
Maintenance is troubling. It takes several attempts to correct/repair an issue, only to have said issue sub contracted out for resolution. That would be the epitome of inefficiency.
None of the machines in the gym work, We have constantly had bugs, and I feel the rent is a bit pricey for the amenities they offer, but on the good side it is a extremely quiet community and they have been making many improvements. Maintenance staff has always been good and I renewed my lease based on the location.
I would like to commend the upgrade to an improved maintenace team and thier quick response time. We appreciate the promt service once a resonable request is made to have something repaired.
Towing cars without warning dropped the ranking. Should of sent out an email or alert should be some enact 190 to get your own car back is robbery and we need a remote gate instead of a key card
My community is set in a beautiful area. But management is poor. The community is unclean, security is non-existent, and staff is inpatient and rude. My biggest concern is the security and entrance into the community. Consistently, the gates to the community are broken due to people who are not residents, or residents who are too impatient. This creates a major security issue, and a financial discrepancy since part of my rent goes to secure facilities. Additionally, the garbage disposal unit is always chaotic, even when residents are now charged for valet garbage disposal which is unreliable. The unit itself carries outdated appliances, and I have experienced apartment leaks twice already. This is a very nice area, but since I have moved in and renewed the desire to leave is more pronounced than ever.